Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM

Old May 5th, 2018, 02:06 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default THE HUNT [roleplay]

ROLEPLAY FOR THIS.

[ @Soddenfur , @vermillion , @yummyluc , @Dark Queen , @mompaws . there is no define post order, and no need to wait on someone to post. the roleplay will go on.]

Jackal didnt really care for hunting in the first place, but she went on with her little friend group anyway. they were a mix of people, some of them were probably going to enjoy this trip more than others. even if she didnt seem like she was enjoying herself, she was. she did enjoy spending time with her friend, it had been a long time, hadnt it? they all were still young but growing up and getting jobs, that it felt right to..drive out to the middle of no where and stay in a large hunting cabin. she was the one that decided to drive the large van full of them all here, and man was it tiring and CRAMPED. she was glad to finally be here.

opening the car door she stretched her legs, humming at the feeling of solid ground beneath her. it had been a long drive and her legs ached. the checking in process didnt take long but she couldnt get out of her head how.. cheerful the staff seemed, almost overly happy.

oh well.

she started to open the other car doors too, to let the others out. the cabin looked fairly big, after all it had to fir all of them. there was a nice gravel trail leading up to the wooden doorway that was lit by lanterns. it was nice and homey, the smell of freshly cut grass and earth in the air. it was peaceful. maybe she was going to enjoy herself more than she thought.

she held a pair of keys up to the others, the keys to the cabin,"Were here."
Old May 5th, 2018, 02:11 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: THE HUNT [roleplay]

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
ROLEPLAY FOR THIS.

[ @Soddenfur , @vermillion , @yummyluc , @Dark Queen , @mompaws . there is no define post order, and no need to wait on someone to post. the roleplay will go on.]

Jackal didnt really care for hunting in the first place, but she went on with her little friend group anyway. they were a mix of people, some of them were probably going to enjoy this trip more than others. even if she didnt seem like she was enjoying herself, she was. she did enjoy spending time with her friend, it had been a long time, hadnt it? they all were still young but growing up and getting jobs, that it felt right to..drive out to the middle of no where and stay in a large hunting cabin. she was the one that decided to drive the large van full of them all here, and man was it tiring and CRAMPED. she was glad to finally be here.

opening the car door she stretched her legs, humming at the feeling of solid ground beneath her. it had been a long drive and her legs ached. the checking in process didnt take long but she couldnt get out of her head how.. cheerful the staff seemed, almost overly happy.

oh well.

she started to open the other car doors too, to let the others out. the cabin looked fairly big, after all it had to fir all of them. there was a nice gravel trail leading up to the wooden doorway that was lit by lanterns. it was nice and homey, the smell of freshly cut grass and earth in the air. it was peaceful. maybe she was going to enjoy herself more than she thought.

she held a pair of keys up to the others, the keys to the cabin,"Were here."
Stitches smiled "Oh yeah! This will be fun" she chuckled. Her chocolate eyes gleamed with rebellion, while her brother on the other hand was Shivering from fright. Not quite liking all the people.

"A-Are you sure it's safe?" Kreks gulped nervously looking over to Jackal. He despised being here already, it just felt off to him.
Old May 5th, 2018, 02:46 PM
no u

Lightbulb Re: THE HUNT [roleplay]

squeezing herself from the back of the van, lula slipped silently out of the van and drifted behind the back of the group, adjusted the straps on her shoulders. was this trip a mistake? perhaps. she should be back home, treating her patients, but she was convinced to take this strange camping trip to a place she'd hardly ever been. it seemed like everyone else wanted to, so she did, attempting to have a good attitude about it. the ride here had been hot, stuffy, cramped, and exhausting, and for once lula was glad she was out of the house. well, more or less, out of that van. couldn't they have taken a bigger vehicle? she sighed and glanced around the site, from the trees to the cabin. how could this be appealing to people? she shook her head. it would be over soon. and who knows, maybe she would actually have fun on this outing.

love
characters
Old May 5th, 2018, 02:49 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

At the sudden announcement that cascaded from the lips of Jackal, Yusra's sleep-layered lashes soon fluttered apart. A yawn broke through her form, as she skunk out from her seat in the van. The warmth of the automobile must've made her tired, because she'd basically slept for the most of the ride there. With a flickering gaze, the girl hastily hauled herself out from the van. The air was fresh; quite nice compared to the thick and humid air she was used to. With small pebbles rolling underneath her checkered vans, and creaking pine trees, she dipped her head into the back of the van; grabbing her luggage.
No matter what the occasion was, Yusra always packed lightly. One backpack was enough to do her, in her opinion. She basically wore the same outfit every day, so there wasn't much else to bring along with her. Swinging one of the straps over her shoulder, the other dangling helplessly behind, the girl began to observe her surroundings. She couldn't help but notice the lack of birdsong, which was somewhat odd judging by how the group were in a forest. Next, she turned to face the cabin.
Darn was it big! She couldn't wait to explore the inside of it, noticing how traditional and rickety the structure appeared. Yusra excitedly bounced over to Jackal, eyes brimming with thrill.
"Oh c'mon! Let us in, Jackal," the girl enthused, chirping away to the older as if she were still a little kid, "I want to see what it's like inside!"
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old May 5th, 2018, 02:50 PM
Idk

Stitch stretched "Kreks, it is safe' She told her younger, shorter brother who was still terrified. Personally Stitch thought her brother needed to be less scared. Less awkward too, if that happened he would be more social and less freaked out. But no, Kreks always screamed when he got scared. Speaking of screaming. Kreks let out a scream as a bird flew past close to him.
Old May 5th, 2018, 02:51 PM
;0

My Mood: Sneaky

Brady exited the van and stretched, a wide grin plastered onto his face. “If this isn’t a new experience, I dunno what is!” Impatient and impulsive as always, he rushed to the door of the cabin. “Well, let’s check it out!”

Jace got out of the van more cautiously, surveying the area to the extreme details. He leaned against the vehicle and rubbed his eyes, an apathetic vibe about his composure.
Old May 5th, 2018, 03:21 PM
whats up danger?

[ @Soddenfur , @vermillion , @yummyluc , @Dark Queen , @mompaws . ]
possibly try to mention so i get notifs ;w; thank you !

jackal raised an eyebrow at yus's excitement but shrugged it off. couldnt hurt to finally open the doors after driving in a cramped car for so long. she walked along the gravel to the entrances, brown eyes looking for little details around the place. everything seemed so quiet here, but not in a peaceful way. she was suspicious. she finally placed the key in the keyhole, turning it with a click and opening the door.

the place was large, that was for sure, but there was going to have to be some room sharing and one or two on the couch. the walls were made of wood, as were the ceilings and floors, an open living room concept with a tv mounted on the wall, with their competition guns on either side of it. thank god the place supplied the guns, jackal didn't know if she trusted everyone to pack them in the van for that long. the kitchen was cozy but big enough with a large island, and a dining room across from it with a deer antler light fixture. there was a grand staircase leading up towards the rooms, only one room being on the main floor, the master.

she walked inside, leaving the door open behind her for the others, placing her bag on the plush couch and observing. the place seemed well.. welcoming. it had everything youd expect from a cabin, the antlers, guns, cozy fireplace and whatnot. itd be a nice first night hopefully.

"There are 5 rooms total. so pick someone to bunk with or youre on the couch. i call the master bedroom."
Old May 5th, 2018, 03:26 PM
Idk

"I call dibs on the second biggest room! With Kreks" Stitch said grabbing Kreks and running to the room beside the master bedroom. Inside it was not small but not huge. Kinda big. It had a grey carpet with a bed in one corner and a bed in another corner.

@king kaleb!
Old May 5th, 2018, 03:44 PM
no u

Lightbulb Re: THE HUNT [roleplay]

@king kaleb! @Soddenfur @vermillion @Dark Queen @mompaws

lula wandered in after the others, turning around and taking the large cabin in. it was rather nice, for a place in the middle of nowhere. it had a high ceiling and a few amenities that comforted her own anxiety. this place couldn't be that bad, it had to just be her nerves from being out and away from home. she shrugged off her pack and set it on the floor next to the couch. she would rather sleep there than with anyone else. taking her hair out of its bun, she ruffled it up some and ran her fingers through it to refresh herself. being in a cramped car that long... did things to people, and she didn't like it one bit. she wished she could have been like yusra and slept the whole time, but it was stuffy and hot. even if she'd been dead tired, there was no way she'd catch a wink. especially not with this group. she sighed and plopped herself down on the couch, golden eyes watching the others as they picked their rooms and milled about. lula only began to debate with herself whether she'd actually leave the cabin, or if she'd just stay inside and read a book or two while the others had their fun.

love
characters
Old May 5th, 2018, 04:15 PM
;0

My Mood: Sneaky

@king kaleb! @yummyluc @vermillion @Dark Queen @mompaws

Brady, slinging his duffel bag over his shoulder, turned to the first person he saw. “Hey, bunk with me!” He had looked over to Jace, who was clutching his bag tightly. Brady winked and gave a thumbs up, so energetic it seemed to be running off a little on the more quiet guy.

“Yeah, sure,” Jace replied, a small, gentle smile forming. He raised his voice and announced for the two of them, “We call third biggest room!” He had hoped for the largest room and his sense of entitlement was returning, however he figured if he wanted to get along, he’d have to play along.