Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:50 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:41 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:37 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM

Old May 3rd, 2018, 12:05 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: Hunt or be hunted (! Private!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Archibald tilted his head even further to the side " what's your mom's name? And he was but he was also a pawful he was extremely fast as well" he asked now looking back at the two males " humans tend to do that...I was given to my humans like that. You see my brother was a reverse brindle boxer he wasn't brother by blood but blood doesn't count in a family to me . But at least you got t-tony is it? To look out for you so you two are a family more or less " he barked " also if you two like you can call me Archie , Chiba or chiibster if my name is too long . My humans gave me those nicknames . And alright but I'm still not gonna let the fish go to waste. " he barked as he stood up he snatched a rabbit from the mini pile now walking back to the spot he was originally at and layed back down he took a big bite out of it " your right this is delicious ! " he barked through his bite .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Queen View Post

"My mom's name was Diamond, she was such a beautiful golden retriever! I'm assuming my dad was a black and silver German Shepherd like me" Pebble cooed, imagining her mother and father together
Ryder intently listened to the two other canines converse as his larger black-furred companion tore into the rabbit between them, nudging the smaller dog to remind him to eat while there was food still available. That had always been something they had agreed on--when there was food, they would never let any of it go to waste while they still had it. I mean, who knew the next time they would have the chance to eat this good out in this chaotic world around them? Anthony lifted his head as the one of them, Archibald, addressed him in their conversation about blood and family. “In my opinion, blood shouldn’t matter whatsoever when it comes to family,” He mentioned, licking his muzzle as Ryder glanced at him, “If they mean something to you, then they are family. No matter if you came from the same parents or not, although I do agree with you about that. He is the only family I have and I would die to protect him.” The German shepherd peered at Ryder as he said that, the small canine looking up at him with shining eyes, full of admiration as his muzzle went warm. “He is a pawful at times though, that little shrimp basket.” Anthony joked, making Ryder but his shoulder with his head, a protesting whine coming from the Australian shepard. “I told you not to call me that, you dork!” He yipped as the large canine’s tail wagged ever so softly behind him, a slight smile coming to his expression. “I’m your dork--remember that.” He murmured to Ryder, so simply whined again out of embarrassment before Tony looked back to Archibald. “Pleasure to meet you, Archie, you may call me simply Tony if you’d like.” Ryder nodded to the other canine with a doggish grin. “And you can call me Rye!” He barked, before the two of them watched Archibald heave himself to his paws and get a rabbit like Ryder had recommended only moments before. “See? I told you it was amazing!” The brown-furred canine said with a giggle, and then looked at Pebble, “That’s a beautiful name! I do hope she was a loving mother towards you when you were together--even if it was when you were just a mere pup.”
Old May 4th, 2018, 03:19 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
Ryder intently listened to the two other canines converse as his larger black-furred companion tore into the rabbit between them, nudging the smaller dog to remind him to eat while there was food still available. That had always been something they had agreed on--when there was food, they would never let any of it go to waste while they still had it. I mean, who knew the next time they would have the chance to eat this good out in this chaotic world around them? Anthony lifted his head as the one of them, Archibald, addressed him in their conversation about blood and family. “In my opinion, blood shouldn’t matter whatsoever when it comes to family,” He mentioned, licking his muzzle as Ryder glanced at him, “If they mean something to you, then they are family. No matter if you came from the same parents or not, although I do agree with you about that. He is the only family I have and I would die to protect him.” The German shepherd peered at Ryder as he said that, the small canine looking up at him with shining eyes, full of admiration as his muzzle went warm. “He is a pawful at times though, that little shrimp basket.” Anthony joked, making Ryder but his shoulder with his head, a protesting whine coming from the Australian shepard. “I told you not to call me that, you dork!” He yipped as the large canine’s tail wagged ever so softly behind him, a slight smile coming to his expression. “I’m your dork--remember that.” He murmured to Ryder, so simply whined again out of embarrassment before Tony looked back to Archibald. “Pleasure to meet you, Archie, you may call me simply Tony if you’d like.” Ryder nodded to the other canine with a doggish grin. “And you can call me Rye!” He barked, before the two of them watched Archibald heave himself to his paws and get a rabbit like Ryder had recommended only moments before. “See? I told you it was amazing!” The brown-furred canine said with a giggle, and then looked at Pebble, “That’s a beautiful name! I do hope she was a loving mother towards you when you were together--even if it was when you were just a mere pup.”
Pebble smiled at the male "Thanks, and..she was great! She was a great mother...I think she would've treated you guys as her own too. She would protect and hunt for you" the German Shepherd said.
Old May 12th, 2018, 05:35 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

(this has been forgotten ;-; ) @Florence + machine @Ryder

Last edited by Dark Queen; May 12th, 2018 at 05:35 PM.