Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Poprock
Today 07:28 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Poprock
Today 07:27 PM
Something Broken [p]
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 07:18 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:07 PM

Old April 29th, 2018, 09:13 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: Hunt or be hunted (! Private!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Queen View Post

Pebble got slightly nervous with all the questions "Uh..Yeah totally I'm sure there's a cave somewhere.." she said starting to walk and wander around. She eventually (after half and hour) found an empty cave and went inside. "Seems safe" Pebble said looking around the warm dry cave.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Archibald twitched his ears and smiled at pebble " heh , thanks peb " he barked now feeling his fur start to bristle as he smelled two new canines making him growl the slightest bit he looked to see Anthony and Ryder he narrowed his eyes a bit but his friendly persona returned when he put his head up " so your the other two she was talking about ? Nice to meet you guys . " he barked with a smile his tail wagging happily then laughed " you sound like one of those humans who has a stick with a round thing on top on the magic box! " he laughed out then blinked once he felt the temperature start to cool down " cat dung you weren't kidding ... But I do believe a abandoned human den is a good place to stay " he barked with his head up high as he followed pebble and the others .
“Pleasure to meet your acquaintance,” The smaller canine said to the other one with a polite nod, “We’re glad to have found another survival among these abandoned streets after all the chaos that had been happening for the past couple of days.” Anthony gave a low grunt of agreement, not really having much to say for the matter accept to just agree that it was nothing but a big mess that they were all stuck in at this point. They both looked to Pebble, who agree with them about finding a safe place to be for the day until the storm calmed down, before promptly following along with Archibald. Eventually, after what seemed like endless minutes, the group reached a dry cave that was oddly warm from the inside--but neither canines complained for that matter about the situation. “This’ll work perfectly,” Ryder said with a relieved bark, the sound echoing throughout the cave for a second before he laid down the smooth stone floor. Anthony, however, stayed standing as he looked outside at the darkened skies and distant rumbling of thunder. “Perhaps I can go out and hunt before the storm begins,” He said to himself, but Rye had keen ears. “Tony, don’t you even dare think about going out there!” Ryder whined, catching his attention as he turned his head to look at the smaller male, “Please stay here, you’re all I have left in this broken world--I cannot lose you as well.” There was a certain sense of pain to his tone, which won the larger canine over, making his sigh as he laid down beside Ryder with a huff of breath leaving him. “I am not going to abandon you, Rye,” Anthony told him sternly, “You worry too much, stubborn pup.”

Last edited by Captain; April 29th, 2018 at 09:14 PM.
Old April 29th, 2018, 09:20 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
“Pleasure to meet your acquaintance,” The smaller canine said to the other one with a polite nod, “We’re glad to have found another survival among these abandoned streets after all the chaos that had been happening for the past couple of days.” Anthony gave a low grunt of agreement, not really having much to say for the matter accept to just agree that it was nothing but a big mess that they were all stuck in at this point. They both looked to Pebble, who agree with them about finding a safe place to be for the day until the storm calmed down, before promptly following along with Archibald. Eventually, after what seemed like endless minutes, the group reached a dry cave that was oddly warm from the inside--but neither canines complained for that matter about the situation. “This’ll work perfectly,” Ryder said with a relieved bark, the sound echoing throughout the cave for a second before he laid down the smooth stone floor. Anthony, however, stayed standing as he looked outside at the darkened skies and distant rumbling of thunder. “Perhaps I can go out and hunt before the storm begins,” He said to himself, but Rye had keen ears. “Tony, don’t you even dare think about going out there!” Ryder whined, catching his attention as he turned his head to look at the smaller male, “Please stay here, you’re all I have left in this broken world--I cannot lose you as well.” There was a certain sense of pain to his tone, which won the larger canine over, making his sigh as he laid down beside Ryder with a huff of breath leaving him. “I am not going to abandon you, Rye,” Anthony told him sternly, “You worry too much, stubborn pup.”
"Dont worry! I'll hunt!" Pebble said walking out of the cave and left or a while before coming back with fish and rabbits. She put them down on the hard floor "Here!" she said with a small smile. Truth be told Pebble felt like she had to hunt for them, she knew they could take care if themselves but she was just like that.
Old April 29th, 2018, 09:47 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:

"Dont worry! I'll hunt!" Pebble said walking out of the cave and left or a while before coming back with fish and rabbits. She put them down on the hard floor "Here!" she said with a small smile. Truth be told Pebble felt like she had to hunt for them, she knew they could take care if themselves but she was just like that.
Quote:
Archibald frowned as he saw the cave he grumbled and sat down inside it the cold stone ground making his paws cold he disliked it he wished that this would just be all a dream and he would wake up in his nice warm human den !. His floppy ears perked up once he heard the two males talking he tilted his head making him looking even more like a cute dork " are you...siblings ??.. I used to have a brother too...I wish I can help hunt truly...but...I'm as good as cat dung when it comes to it " he barked as his tail swished across the ground .he began to feel that awkward silence fill his ears making him feel uncomfortable but yet he wasn't the type that likes to be alone . The alapaha blue blood eyes lit as he saw food his stomach was rumbling he hasn't eaten in two days! He stood up and barked happily " good job peb! " he barked he walked over to the pile and sniffed it he looked at the others he wondered if he should ask but his stomach was overpowering his logic and he took a fish from the pile quickly now walking off in the cave a bit and layed down facing the others . He started eating the taste made him gag a bit " how can you eat this stuff? It's ...gross " he barked through eating .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 29th, 2018, 10:09 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

Quote:
Archibald frowned as he saw the cave he grumbled and sat down inside it the cold stone ground making his paws cold he disliked it he wished that this would just be all a dream and he would wake up in his nice warm human den !. His floppy ears perked up once he heard the two males talking he tilted his head making him looking even more like a cute dork " are you...siblings ??.. I used to have a brother too...I wish I can help hunt truly...but...I'm as good as cat dung when it comes to it " he barked as his tail swished across the ground .he began to feel that awkward silence fill his ears making him feel uncomfortable but yet he wasn't the type that likes to be alone . The alapaha blue blood eyes lit as he saw food his stomach was rumbling he hasn't eaten in two days! He stood up and barked happily " good job peb! " he barked he walked over to the pile and sniffed it he looked at the others he wondered if he should ask but his stomach was overpowering his logic and he took a fish from the pile quickly now walking off in the cave a bit and layed down facing the others . He started eating the taste made him gag a bit " how can you eat this stuff? It's ...gross " he barked through eating .
There was nothing bothersome about this particular cave to both males, never knowing the warmth of a human den, so this was ten times better than the cardboard boxes and dumpster bins that they had been used to hiding in when times got tough back then. However, both of them paused with there conversation and looked over at Archibald when he asked if the two males were siblings, making them exchange a glance before Anthony uttered an amused snort. “Well, that certainly is a first,” He mentioned under his breath before resting his head on his paws. The smaller brown-furred male looked to the other canine though and gave an apologetic smile before answering them. “Oh, we’re not siblings, we’re ma-” Ryder caught himself, his words getting stuck in his throat before he quickly changed his speech, “..good friends. We met each other on the streets when we were puppies and had each other’s backs for about four years now.” The large black-furred canine did not comment on what his companion said, simply listening and resting beside him on the cave floor. “I’m sorry to hear about your brother though,” Ryder mentioned lightly, “I’m not too good at hunting myself, but Anthony learned in order to keep our bellies full when it was needed.” There was another pause when the smaller canine looked out towards the cave’s entrance and the light pitter-patter of rain became to come down--which was expected and not surprising. The Australian shepherds tail wagged excited though when Pebble returned sooner than thought with plenty of food to go around for the group. “Yeah, awesome work! This looks delicious.” Ryder quickly got up and padded over to the pile, lightly tugging the ear of a rabbit carcass and dragging it back to Anthony as the larger male lifted his head. They were used to it when it came to sharing meals in the past, so there was no surprise that they still did it now. “You first,” The German shepherd murmured, knowing that Ryder needed it more than he did because of their size difference. The brown-furred canine knew there was no point in arguing, so without further ado, he began to tear into the warm flesh with a happy wag of his tail as he did so. “You should be thankful that you are able to eat at all in these difficult times,” Anthony barked at Archibald, who was whining over the taste of a fish.
Old April 30th, 2018, 03:45 PM
Idk

Quote:
Quote:
There was nothing bothersome about this particular cave to both males, never knowing the warmth of a human den, so this was ten times better than the cardboard boxes and dumpster bins that they had been used to hiding in when times got tough back then. However, both of them paused with there conversation and looked over at Archibald when he asked if the two males were siblings, making them exchange a glance before Anthony uttered an amused snort. “Well, that certainly is a first,” He mentioned under his breath before resting his head on his paws. The smaller brown-furred male looked to the other canine though and gave an apologetic smile before answering them. “Oh, we’re not siblings, we’re ma-” Ryder caught himself, his words getting stuck in his throat before he quickly changed his speech, “..good friends. We met each other on the streets when we were puppies and had each other’s backs for about four years now.” The large black-furred canine did not comment on what his companion said, simply listening and resting beside him on the cave floor. “I’m sorry to hear about your brother though,” Ryder mentioned lightly, “I’m not too good at hunting myself, but Anthony learned in order to keep our bellies full when it was needed.” There was another pause when the smaller canine looked out towards the cave’s entrance and the light pitter-patter of rain became to come down--which was expected and not surprising. The Australian shepherds tail wagged excited though when Pebble returned sooner than thought with plenty of food to go around for the group. “Yeah, awesome work! This looks delicious.” Ryder quickly got up and padded over to the pile, lightly tugging the ear of a rabbit carcass and dragging it back to Anthony as the larger male lifted his head. They were used to it when it came to sharing meals in the past, so there was no surprise that they still did it now. “You first,” The German shepherd murmured, knowing that Ryder needed it more than he did because of their size difference. The brown-furred canine knew there was no point in arguing, so without further ado, he began to tear into the warm flesh with a happy wag of his tail as he did so. “You should be thankful that you are able to eat at all in these difficult times,” Anthony barked at Archibald, who was whining over the taste of a fish.
Pebble took a fish and bit into it tearing some meat, she 'awwwed' quietly at the sight of Anothony and Ryder sharing food. She finished her fish quickly and watched te rain pour as it got heavier. The German shepherd layed down in a comfortable position.
Old April 30th, 2018, 04:06 PM

Quote:

Pebble took a fish and bit into it tearing some meat, she 'awwwed' quietly at the sight of Anothony and Ryder sharing food. She finished her fish quickly and watched te rain pour as it got heavier. The German shepherd layed down in a comfortable position.
Quote:
Archibald raised his eyebrow then smiled his tail thumped on the ground as he sagged his tail " that's nice to have a friend that looks out for you . Do you guys have any family ? And thanks..his name was baron was the most hyper little guy you would ever meet. Loved other dogs and humans..but never knew what to shut his yap " he barked with a chuckle mixed in it then laughed " he always acted like a princess! So picky. And you know when it snows right? He will be like 'yuck my paws are wet get me inside stat ! ' " he laughed out . He sighed and took a bite of the fish he smiled as the two started sharing their food " I'm just not used to this ...type of food. " he barked through a mouthful and swallowed he looked at pebble " so...is it your first time out here? " He asked with a tilt of his head .

Old April 30th, 2018, 04:15 PM
Idk

Quote:
Archibald raised his eyebrow then smiled his tail thumped on the ground as he sagged his tail " that's nice to have a friend that looks out for you . Do you guys have any family ? And thanks..his name was baron was the most hyper little guy you would ever meet. Loved other dogs and humans..but never knew what to shut his yap " he barked with a chuckle mixed in it then laughed " he always acted like a princess! So picky. And you know when it snows right? He will be like 'yuck my paws are wet get me inside stat ! ' " he laughed out . He sighed and took a bite of the fish he smiled as the two started sharing their food " I'm just not used to this ...type of food. " he barked through a mouthful and swallowed he looked at pebble " so...is it your first time out here? " He asked with a tilt of his head .
Pebble shook her head "Nope! Never had owners or anybody! Well except for my mom..I don't know where she is though." she yapped with a smile. The black and silver dog looked back at the rain. "Your brother sounded like a great dog" she said looking over to Archibald.
Old April 30th, 2018, 04:44 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
“I’ve never seen my father,” Ryder admitted with a slight sigh, “And I was taken away from my mother and littermates before I could know them.” The smaller brown-furred canine’s pup-hood was a dull blur, but he was sure that he was tossed out onto the streets by some humans at a young age--because he was weaker than his siblings--and that had always been the story he had grow up with. Anthony didn’t answer from where he laid, preferring not to talk about that part of his past and simply began to tear into the rabbit between them, munching on the warm delicious meat. While he ate, Ryder listened to Archibald talk to him about his brother, who loved to talk and hated the snow, which made the brown-furred canine smile, his tail wagging ever so gently behind him. “You should take a rabbit then,” He went and mentioned to the other canine as they seemed to dislike the fish, “It is much better and tastes delicious.” The black-furred dog gave an agreeing grunt beside Ryder.
Old April 30th, 2018, 06:58 PM

Quote:
“I’ve never seen my father,” Ryder admitted with a slight sigh, “And I was taken away from my mother and littermates before I could know them.” The smaller brown-furred canine’s pup-hood was a dull blur, but he was sure that he was tossed out onto the streets by some humans at a young age--because he was weaker than his siblings--and that had always been the story he had grow up with. Anthony didn’t answer from where he laid, preferring not to talk about that part of his past and simply began to tear into the rabbit between them, munching on the warm delicious meat. While he ate, Ryder listened to Archibald talk to him about his brother, who loved to talk and hated the snow, which made the brown-furred canine smile, his tail wagging ever so gently behind him. “You should take a rabbit then,” He went and mentioned to the other canine as they seemed to dislike the fish, “It is much better and tastes delicious.” The black-furred dog gave an agreeing grunt beside Ryder.
Quote:

Pebble shook her head "Nope! Never had owners or anybody! Well except for my mom..I don't know where she is though." she yapped with a smile. The black and silver dog looked back at the rain. "Your brother sounded like a great dog" she said looking over to Archibald.
Archibald tilted his head even further to the side " what's your mom's name? And he was but he was also a pawful he was extremely fast as well" he asked now looking back at the two males " humans tend to do that...I was given to my humans like that. You see my brother was a reverse brindle boxer he wasn't brother by blood but blood doesn't count in a family to me . But at least you got t-tony is it? To look out for you so you two are a family more or less " he barked " also if you two like you can call me Archie , Chiba or chiibster if my name is too long . My humans gave me those nicknames . And alright but I'm still not gonna let the fish go to waste. " he barked as he stood up he snatched a rabbit from the mini pile now walking back to the spot he was originally at and layed back down he took a big bite out of it " your right this is delicious ! " he barked through his bite .

Last edited by Leucos; April 30th, 2018 at 06:59 PM.
Old April 30th, 2018, 07:04 PM
Idk

Quote:
Archibald tilted his head even further to the side " what's your mom's name? And he was but he was also a pawful he was extremely fast as well" he asked now looking back at the two males " humans tend to do that...I was given to my humans like that. You see my brother was a reverse brindle boxer he wasn't brother by blood but blood doesn't count in a family to me . But at least you got t-tony is it? To look out for you so you two are a family more or less " he barked " also if you two like you can call me Archie , Chiba or chiibster if my name is too long . My humans gave me those nicknames . And alright but I'm still not gonna let the fish go to waste. " he barked as he stood up he snatched a rabbit from the mini pile now walking back to the spot he was originally at and layed back down he took a big bite out of it " your right this is delicious ! " he barked through his bite .
"My mom's name was Diamond, she was such a beautiful golden retriever! I'm assuming my dad was a black and silver German Shepherd like me" Pebble cooed, imagining her mother and father together