Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:40 PM
Too late, too early [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 11:38 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:14 PM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Blazing
Today 11:14 PM

Old April 29th, 2018, 06:28 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: Hunt or be hunted (! Private!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Archibald was walking around aimlessly he looked confused and lost his eyebrows furrowed as he raised his nose to the sky taking a few wifs he sneezed once he found nothing that traced to his beloved humans his tail was held in the air twitching every now and then he let out a whine " great...now I'm lost .. " he barked to himself his floppy ears perked up once he heard another dog bark he looked forward and his head perked up " who in the great wolfs name are you? " he barked to the dog his tail was all stiff and his chest puffed out .
"I'm Pebble! That's Anothony and Ryder!" she said introducing all of them with a smile. "We're survivors, humans tried to kill us and we're a pack! Wanna join?" she inquired the male dog.
Old April 29th, 2018, 06:48 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Queen View Post

"I'm Pebble! That's Anothony and Ryder!" she said introducing all of them with a smile. "We're survivors, humans tried to kill us and we're a pack! Wanna join?" she inquired the male dog.
Archibald was shocked how could humans hurt them!? Dogs are lovable creatures ! His head lowered a bit and huffed " sure . Any ways where am i? I've left my humans den because I was hungry and now I can't find my way back. You don't happen to have any food do you? " he barked as he started to walk up to them holding his head high " names Archibald friends call me either Archie or chiba or chiibster . So ...your the leader I assume? Heh sorry but I don't like being told what to do a lot . Tell that to my brother . Even tho...he's not here any more . So as long as I can do what I want I'm fine " he barked with a smile he stood in front of pebble giving off a friendly glow.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 29th, 2018, 07:37 PM
Idk

Quote:
Archibald was shocked how could humans hurt them!? Dogs are lovable creatures ! His head lowered a bit and huffed " sure . Any ways where am i? I've left my humans den because I was hungry and now I can't find my way back. You don't happen to have any food do you? " he barked as he started to walk up to them holding his head high " names Archibald friends call me either Archie or chiba or chiibster . So ...your the leader I assume? Heh sorry but I don't like being told what to do a lot . Tell that to my brother . Even tho...he's not here any more . So as long as I can do what I want I'm fine " he barked with a smile he stood in front of pebble giving off a friendly glow.
"Yay! And you're in the streets, I think there are some humans around. I'm not really leader and yeah, you can do whatever you want!" Pebble said smiling, her dark Brown eyes looked friendly, she stretched and started to walk. "I don't have food but I know where we can find some!" Pebble said beginning to walk.
Old April 29th, 2018, 07:52 PM

Quote:

"Yay! And you're in the streets, I think there are some humans around. I'm not really leader and yeah, you can do whatever you want!" Pebble said smiling, her dark Brown eyes looked friendly, she stretched and started to walk. "I don't have food but I know where we can find some!" Pebble said beginning to walk.
Archibald chuckled " wow never seen anyone so excited for someone to join a pack .and great! " he barked now following his tail was held high again he looked at pebble " who is the leader . So....what brought you out here? " he asked his eyes shining he started to sing a song that he heard somewhere as he looked around " Hush your cries
Close your eyes
Stay with me
Let's just dream
Quietly
Of what might be
Calm your fear
I'll be near
To you, I'll cling
Rest, my friend
Time can mend
Many things " he sang he wasn't that great since his voice was a bit deep he was hoping to see his humans again but it looked like this was his new life now.

Last edited by Leucos; April 29th, 2018 at 07:52 PM.
Old April 29th, 2018, 07:58 PM
Idk

Quote:
Archibald chuckled " wow never seen anyone so excited for someone to join a pack .and great! " he barked now following his tail was held high again he looked at pebble " who is the leader . So....what brought you out here? " he asked his eyes shining he started to sing a song that he heard somewhere as he looked around " Hush your cries
Close your eyes
Stay with me
Let's just dream
Quietly
Of what might be
Calm your fear
I'll be near
To you, I'll cling
Rest, my friend
Time can mend
Many things " he sang he wasn't that great since his voice was a bit deep he was hoping to see his humans again but it looked like this was his new life now.
"We don't really have a leader I guess, and we were just looking for people to join our pack!" Pebble said leadibg them to a stream. "There's lots of squirrels and fish around here" she announced.
Old April 29th, 2018, 08:01 PM

Quote:

"We don't really have a leader I guess, and we were just looking for people to join our pack!" Pebble said leadibg them to a stream. "There's lots of squirrels and fish around here" she announced.
He laughed " you mean dogs right? Well ...my humans used to call me a furbaby...what ever that means... " he barked then felt the ground start to get softer he disliked the hard streets it made his paws ache he perked his head up and smiled " great ! Im ....not a good hunter tho " he barked his head lowered as he looked down ( did ya check his bio yet?)

Old April 29th, 2018, 08:08 PM
Idk

Quote:
He laughed " you mean dogs right? Well ...my humans used to call me a furbaby...what ever that means... " he barked then felt the ground start to get softer he disliked the hard streets it made his paws ache he perked his head up and smiled " great ! Im ....not a good hunter tho " he barked his head lowered as he looked down ( did ya check his bio yet?)
(Yeah)

"yeah, and that's ok, there are always berries, which are delicious, or one of us could hunt for you!" Pebble suggested taking a drink from the clear water from the stream.
Old April 29th, 2018, 08:38 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

@Dark Queen @Florence + machine
The two males silently followed Pebble as she found another canine among the streets, seeming to be long abandoned by who they once knew as their owners. Ryder and Anthony weren’t very talkative, especially to strangers, but with time, they were sure things would become better. They had found another dog, just like Pebble said they would have out here--so that was a clear start to something better. “I believe we should try and find shelter first before anything,” The brown-furred dog said in a lowered tone as he looked to the darkening sky with his tail slowly curling under his rear, “I can sense rain approaching--a bad storm too.” Anthony blinked at his companion before looking to Archibald and Pebble with a slight frown. “He’s right. We need to find a safe place to seek shelter,” The larger shepard spoke, “I will go out and hunt for us once we get settled somewhere.” It was nothing new about Anthony, knowing that he would take care of the situation. Just then, a distance rumble went through the area, making their ears twitch with alarm. “Do you know of a safe place?” The black-furred male said, turning to Pebble once again for direction.
Old April 29th, 2018, 08:43 PM
Idk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
The two males silently followed Pebble as she found another canine among the streets, seeming to be long abandoned by who they once knew as their owners. Ryder and Anthony weren’t very talkative, especially to strangers, but with time, they were sure things would become better. They had found another dog, just like Pebble said they would have out here--so that was a clear start to something better. “I believe we should try and find shelter first before anything,” The brown-furred dog said in a lowered tone as he looked to the darkening sky with his tail slowly curling under his rear, “I can sense rain approaching--a bad storm too.” Anthony blinked at his companion before looking to Archibald and Pebble with a slight frown. “He’s right. We need to find a safe place to seek shelter,” The larger shepard spoke, “I will go out and hunt for us once we get settled somewhere.” It was nothing new about Anthony, knowing that he would take care of the situation. Just then, a distance rumble went through the area, making their ears twitch with alarm. “Do you know of a safe place?” The black-furred male said, turning to Pebble once again for direction.
Pebble got slightly nervous with all the questions "Uh..Yeah totally I'm sure there's a cave somewhere.." she said starting to walk and wander around. She eventually (after half and hour) found an empty cave and went inside. "Seems safe" Pebble said looking around the warm dry cave.
Old April 29th, 2018, 08:53 PM

Quote:

(Yeah)

"yeah, and that's ok, there are always berries, which are delicious, or one of us could hunt for you!" Pebble suggested taking a drink from the clear water from the stream.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
Archibald twitched his ears and smiled at pebble " heh , thanks peb " he barked now feeling his fur start to bristle as he smelled two new canines making him growl the slightest bit he looked to see Anthony and Ryder he narrowed his eyes a bit but his friendly persona returned when he put his head up " so your the other two she was talking about ? Nice to meet you guys . " he barked with a smile his tail wagging happily then laughed " you sound like one of those humans who has a stick with a round thing on top on the magic box! " he laughed out then blinked once he felt the temperature start to cool down " cat dung you weren't kidding ... But I do believe a abandoned human den is a good place to stay " he barked with his head up high as he followed pebble and the others .

Last edited by Leucos; April 29th, 2018 at 08:53 PM.