Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:41 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:37 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:19 PM

Old May 5th, 2018, 06:39 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The Dark {Private RP}

Luke padded over to him, settling down beside him and resting her head in his lap. She let out a sigh, then gazed up at him as he spoke. Her tail thumped the ground as it wagged with happiness. She licked his hand. Sighing, she shifted to human form, suddenly beside him, leaning back against the tree. She smiled. "Well, that'll just make it more of an adventure." she twirled a thick strand of midnight black hair around her finger, tilting her head back as she laughed. She leaned back against Drew's chest, drumming her fingers on her knee. She grinned. "Where do we go next? Who knows??" she giggled.

@Soddenfur

♡ character page wip ♡
Old May 5th, 2018, 07:12 PM
;0

My Mood: Sneaky

Drew grinned and shook his head coyly. “How about you lead for a change,” he suggested, tapping Luke on the nose, “We can go wherever you want. Just let me know.” The Park was peaceful. Ducks floated in a row on the pond and the various flowers and grasses on the ground swayed in unison. A man in the distance was videotaping the two, very engrossed in his work. He smiled to the guy, although Drew knew his form wouldn’t show up on a camera anyway. “It’s hard to escape when you’re as popular as me.” I even have my own paparazzi! The spirit chuckled to himself, then turned back and gazed fondly at the girl in his lap.

@RosePelt145

Last edited by Soddenfur; May 5th, 2018 at 07:12 PM.
Old May 5th, 2018, 07:27 PM
♡♡♡

Luke's eyes widened a bit as Drew tapped her nose, and she smiled, tilting her head back to gaze up at him. "Anywhere... I want?" She playfully put on a thoughtful expression. "What about... the amusement park...? I've never been to one..." she giggled and then glanced down at her clothes, seeing they were quite dirty. "Um... and a laundromat. I really need to wash my clothes." she smiled and rested her head back against Drew's shoulder, gazing up at the sky. Then she sat up a bit, glancing around. She waved shyly at the cameraman, then settled back against Drew's chest.

@Soddenfur

♡ character page wip ♡
Old May 5th, 2018, 09:25 PM
;0

”I can’t tell if he’s a ghost hunter, a nature photographer, or just a creep.” Drew didn’t really mind it either way, as stuff like this entertained him a lot. “We’ll go there in a sec, just one more thing.” Drew smiled, an idea popping into his mind. “Hyah!” Quickly, the ghost lifted Luke up and stood tall, her body being supported by his arms, which were stuck in the air. The girl looked like an oddly levitating Superman through the camera. The cameraman’s eyes widened out of immense shock as he frantically tried to capture the scene. Drew giggled, then said, “Alright, hold your breath!”

Still holding Luke, he warped through the spirit world, speeding through like he had done less than a day ago. He didn’t hesitate to use this way through, despite it giving the other spirits a chance to locate him. In truth, Drew was really a runaway soldier. But there was really no purpose in telling Luke; it would only cause more turmoil to know how wanted he truly was. The two, once again, fell through the air. This time, they were behind the building of a laundromat. “Ngh... we’re here,” he groaned, exhausted once again from the use of his abilities, “The laundromat.”

@RosePelt145
Old May 7th, 2018, 08:37 PM
♡♡♡

Luke's eyes widened a bit as Drew lifted her into the air, and she laughed at the cameraman who was scrambling to record it. When Drew gathered her to his chest, she rested her head on his chest, closing her eyes as Drew carried her through the spirit world. Her eyes popped open as they landed, and she gazed around, lightly hopping from his arms to the ground. She smiled at Drew. "Well, let's go on in..." she started walking towards the front of the laundromat, digging into her bag for some warmer clothes, as her dirty spaghetti strap tank top and short shorts would do her no good.

@Soddenfur

♡ character page wip ♡
Old May 7th, 2018, 11:50 PM
;0

”Hope you brought money.” Drew smiled and looked to Luke, who was right next to him. “Ghosts don’t carry money.” He turned his pockets inside-out as proof and shrugged, leaning against the wall. He’d probably end up stealing from someone if she didn’t have money either; he’d done it so much, the act of theft wasn’t even that sinister to him anymore. Always just petty theft, though, stuff he figured people “wouldn’t need”.

@RosePelt145
Old May 13th, 2018, 08:34 PM
♡♡♡

Luke glanced at Drew, then grinned, pulling out her wallet. "Yeah, I've got some right here..." she unsnapped the button and opened the wallet, leafing through her money to count it. She frowned slightly. "Hmm... It looks like I have about six hundred here... Not sure how long that'll last us, but..." she giggled. "I don't really care right now. " she laughed and took Drew's hand, wrapping her arm around his shoulders. She felt him slip his own over hers, and they walked towards the door.
((Thought this would be kinda cute :3)
@Soddenfur

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; May 13th, 2018 at 08:43 PM.
Old May 13th, 2018, 09:45 PM
;0

”Huh? Where’d you get that kind of money?” Drew queried, a bit surprised a girl so young had amassed six hundred bucks, “You got a job?” He smiled, thinking about if he had a job before he died. I wonder what kind of person I was... all I have to go on is that... task I remembered I had to complete when I got here. No context, just that I knew I had to do it. Once more, Drew removed the thought from his mind. He looked to Luke, realizing his gaze had drifted into nothing for a moment. “How do laundromats even work...?” That was mostly to himself. Oddly enough, the establishment was cute to him... in a bewildering way.

@RosePelt145