Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:13 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM
just when i thought i...
by hades.
Last post by Bean
Today 05:53 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:43 PM

Old April 19th, 2018, 12:40 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The World of Pokemon {PRIVATE RP}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeystorm(she) View Post
(Dude. I know how to RP... I just couldn't tell, okay...? ) He looked up. "Huh?"
((Oops, sorry, I just thought you asked because you assumed I was role-playing your charrie. Sowwy! >.<

And can you make your posts a bit longer? ))

The blonde boy, whose name was Daniel, smiled softly down at the smaller boy. "I asked if you needed help with something. You look lost..." Koa stood beside him, still glaring. She sat back against her trainer's leg, crossing her small arms.

Daniel glanced at the Sylveon beside the newcomer. He smiled. " That's a beautiful Sylveon. Does it have a name? "

Koa heard this and glanced at the Sylveon, her eyes slightly jealous. She stood and reached her small paws up towards Daniel, wanting him to pick her up. Daniel took the Mawile into his arms, stroking her back. He silently awaited an answer from the other boy.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 19th, 2018, 12:44 PM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
((Oops, sorry, I just thought you asked because you assumed I was role-playing your charrie. Sowwy! >.<

And can you make your posts a bit longer? ))

The blonde boy, whose name was Daniel, smiled softly down at the smaller boy. "I asked if you needed help with something. You look lost..." Koa stood beside him, still glaring. She sat back against her trainer's leg, crossing her small arms.

Daniel glanced at the Sylveon beside the newcomer. He smiled. " That's a beautiful Sylveon. Does it have a name? "

Koa heard this and glanced at the Sylveon, her eyes slightly jealous. She stood and reached her small paws up towards Daniel, wanting him to pick her up. Daniel took the Mawile into his arms, stroking her back. He silently awaited an answer from the other boy.
"...I am lost." He admitted "And her(?) name is Jessy."( I can only do long posts when I have inspiration. I have writers block pretty much 24/7.. I can only RP because I am not only one making ideas...)

bump after 72 hours

Old April 19th, 2018, 05:25 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
"...I am lost." He admitted "And her(?) name is Jessy."( I can only do long posts when I have inspiration. I have writers block pretty much 24/7.. I can only RP because I am not only one making ideas...)
Daniel nodded. " I'll show you to the Pokemon centre. Follow me. " he walked through the crowds, Koa glaring at the other trainer over Daniel's shoulder. Daniel fell back to walk beside the smaller, dark haired boy. He glanced at him. " May I ask your name?" he asked, a soft smile on his face.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 19th, 2018, 05:28 PM
he/xem

Quote:
Daniel nodded. " I'll show you to the Pokemon centre. Follow me. " he walked through the crowds, Koa glaring at the other trainer over Daniel's shoulder. Daniel fell back to walk beside the smaller, dark haired boy. He glanced at him. " May I ask your name?" he asked, a soft smile on his face.
Ooof. Cant remember name.) "(insert name here)" The boy mumbled.

bump after 72 hours

Old April 27th, 2018, 12:52 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Ooof. Cant remember name.) "(insert name here)" The boy mumbled.
((You named him Jason xD))

Daniel smiled and nodded, humming a cheerful, lively tune as he walked. He held out a hand, holding onto Koa in his other arm. "Pleased to make your acquaintance, Jason. I'm Daniel, but you may call me Danny. That's what most people call me." He winked playfully. "So... do you have somewhere you would like to go? There are many places to visit here, so we don't have to go to the Pokemon Centre right away." he he gazed at Jason, while the Mawle in his arms glared at Jason before turning her face away, eyes closed defiantly, running her hand through her hair like the sassy little Pokemon she was.

((Sorry, I had to add that last part. It just describes Koa so well. She really is a sassy little Mawile xD))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 27th, 2018, 12:55 PM
he/xem

Quote:
((You named him Jason xD))

Daniel smiled and nodded, humming a cheerful, lively tune as he walked. He held out a hand, holding onto Koa in his other arm. "Pleased to make your acquaintance, Jason. I'm Daniel, but you may call me Danny. That's what most people call me." He winked playfully. "So... do you have somewhere you would like to go? There are many places to visit here, so we don't have to go to the Pokemon Centre right away." he he gazed at Jason, while the Mawle in his arms glared at Jason before turning her face away, eyes closed defiantly, running her hand through her hair like the sassy little Pokemon she was.

((Sorry, I had to add that last part. It just describes Koa so well. She really is a sassy little Mawile xD))
( X3 ) Jason shrugged. Taking Daniels hand. "I prefer to stay formal." He mumbled. "I don't really know. Anywhere, I guess." Jessy was staring up at the new boy with interest.

bump after 72 hours

Old April 27th, 2018, 02:41 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
( X3 ) Jason shrugged. Taking Daniels hand. "I prefer to stay formal." He mumbled. "I don't really know. Anywhere, I guess." Jessy was staring up at the new boy with interest.
Danny chuckled. "Well, if you wish to stay formal by calling me Daniel, then you may do that." He smiled and gave Jason's smaller hand a gentle shake before letting go and stroking Koa's head. The Mawile smiled and closed her eyes, burying her face in her trainer's shirt, holding the cotton fabric in her small paws. Danny thought a moment. "We can always visit the Poffin House. They make Poffins for Pokemon to raise their traits, so the Pokemon has a better chance of winning a Contest. They recently started making Poke Puffs, too, I heard. Then there is the Town Square. I sometimes go there to let my Pokemon run around. Would you like to go to one of those places?" He smiled at Jason's shy demeanor. It was a bit cute. Then he glanced down at Jessy. He smiled down at the Sylveon, she certainly looked like a sweet little Pokemon, and he contemplated giving her a pat on the head, but decided against it, because Koa would certainly not be happy. He simply nodded at her and turned his emerald green gaze to Jason, awaiting an answer from him, a smile in his eyes.

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; April 27th, 2018 at 02:44 PM.
Old April 27th, 2018, 03:49 PM
he/xem

Quote:
Danny chuckled. "Well, if you wish to stay formal by calling me Daniel, then you may do that." He smiled and gave Jason's smaller hand a gentle shake before letting go and stroking Koa's head. The Mawile smiled and closed her eyes, burying her face in her trainer's shirt, holding the cotton fabric in her small paws. Danny thought a moment. "We can always visit the Poffin House. They make Poffins for Pokemon to raise their traits, so the Pokemon has a better chance of winning a Contest. They recently started making Poke Puffs, too, I heard. Then there is the Town Square. I sometimes go there to let my Pokemon run around. Would you like to go to one of those places?" He smiled at Jason's shy demeanor. It was a bit cute. Then he glanced down at Jessy. He smiled down at the Sylveon, she certainly looked like a sweet little Pokemon, and he contemplated giving her a pat on the head, but decided against it, because Koa would certainly not be happy. He simply nodded at her and turned his emerald green gaze to Jason, awaiting an answer from him, a smile in his eyes.
"Okay." His voice was like a whhisper, though slightly louder. He leaned down and scooped Jessy into his arms, holding her close.

bump after 72 hours

Old April 30th, 2018, 03:45 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
"Okay." His voice was like a whhisper, though slightly louder. He leaned down and scooped Jessy into his arms, holding her close.
Danny smiled and continued walking beside Jason, humming a bright, cheerful, but soft tune, all the while stroking Koa's back. He was leading Jason to the Poffin House, a large, nicely made home with a small, well kept yard. The two boys stepped out of the crowded streets onto the walkway leading up to the house, and he opened the door for Jason. The two went inside, and Koa raised her head, her eyes closed as she sniffed the air. Her face brightened and she turned around in Daniel's arms, gazing around with wide eyes. The front room was full of people and Pokemon, making Poke Puffs or Poffins in large machines. Koa reached out her small paws towards an empty table, where berries were spread out, along with a mixing bowl. A poffin making table. Danny grinned and led Jason and Jessy to the table. His Mawile climbed from his arms onto the table, and she looked at Danny, pointing at the mixing bowl.

Danny laughed at his impatient Pokemon, then turned to Jason. "To make poffins, first, put what berries you wish to use into the bowl. You need to make sure not to mix different types. The different types are Sweet, Sour, Bitter, Spicy, and Dry. Let's start with Sweet berries. Three berries we will use are the Pecha berry, Oran berry, and Persim berry." Daniel took the needed berries and put them in the bowl. Koa climbed onto his shoulder to watch.

"Now, you need to take the spoon and mix the berries into a thick batter by stirring it in circles, but don't do it too slow, because it'll harden before it's done, and don't do it too fast, or it'll spill over. So, stir it gently but at a reasonable pace. Now, you try." Danny stepped back from the table so that Jason could try it out.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 30th, 2018, 04:26 PM
he/xem

Quote:
Danny smiled and continued walking beside Jason, humming a bright, cheerful, but soft tune, all the while stroking Koa's back. He was leading Jason to the Poffin House, a large, nicely made home with a small, well kept yard. The two boys stepped out of the crowded streets onto the walkway leading up to the house, and he opened the door for Jason. The two went inside, and Koa raised her head, her eyes closed as she sniffed the air. Her face brightened and she turned around in Daniel's arms, gazing around with wide eyes. The front room was full of people and Pokemon, making Poke Puffs or Poffins in large machines. Koa reached out her small paws towards an empty table, where berries were spread out, along with a mixing bowl. A poffin making table. Danny grinned and led Jason and Jessy to the table. His Mawile climbed from his arms onto the table, and she looked at Danny, pointing at the mixing bowl.

Danny laughed at his impatient Pokemon, then turned to Jason. "To make poffins, first, put what berries you wish to use into the bowl. You need to make sure not to mix different types. The different types are Sweet, Sour, Bitter, Spicy, and Dry. Let's start with Sweet berries. Three berries we will use are the Pecha berry, Oran berry, and Persim berry." Daniel took the needed berries and put them in the bowl. Koa climbed onto his shoulder to watch.

"Now, you need to take the spoon and mix the berries into a thick batter by stirring it in circles, but don't do it too slow, because it'll harden before it's done, and don't do it too fast, or it'll spill over. So, stir it gently but at a reasonable pace. Now, you try." Danny stepped back from the table so that Jason could try it out.
He copied him. Jessy peered curiously up at Danny, her head tipped to the side.

bump after 72 hours

Last edited by Raids; May 1st, 2018 at 11:21 AM.