Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Your first breathe took...
Last post by forest
Today 09:31 PM
welcome to master chef |...
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:24 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 09:20 PM
a word of advice [p]
by zozelen
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:11 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 09:04 PM

Old April 18th, 2018, 12:53 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default The World of Pokemon {PRIVATE RP}

(PLOT)

Two teenage boys are traveling through the Sinnoh region, and when they happen to meet, they feel somehow... Connected. Like, they were fated to meet. They become friends, then decide to continue their journey together. They face challenges, experience exciting events, and go to many new places, falling in love along the way.

(MY FORM)

Name: Daniel "Danny" Hunter
Appearance: he is quite tall, but he doesn't seem bothered by it. He has messy bleach blonde hair, with a grey beanie worn atop it. He has bangs covering his left eye. His eyes are a stunning, bright emerald green. He has a small scar underneath his left eye, though it is covered by his hair. He has a small silver hooped earring in his right ear. He has a thin line of eyeliner. He wears a blue denim jacket, black T-shirt, and black skinny jeans. He wears black and white converse high tops on his feet. He has a silver chain around his neck. He is lean, almost skinny, though he does have strength in his limbs.
Personality: always smiling and laughing, loves to joke around. Is a bit of a flirt, though not a play boy by any means. He is kind and cares for his Pokemon, and those he considers his friends. His happy go lucky attitude draws other people to him. He is friendly with all people and Pokémon. He is said to have a heart of gold. He has won many contests and tournaments, with all the badges in each region, making him quite popular around the regions. Sinnoh is the only region he doesn't have all the badges for, which is why he is currently there.
Pokemon Team:
Mawile
Alolan Ninetales
Charizard -shiny-
Lucario -shiny-
Absol
Gardevoir -shiny-
Leafeon
Pikachu
Luxray -shiny-
Meinshao
Milotic
Liepard
Aromatiss
Torracat

(PRIVATE RP between me and Honeystorm. Sorry peeps. But you all may stalk and lurk all you wish x3 )

(( @Honeystorm(she) create your form and I'll post a starter. And no more than fourteen Pokémon please. And no legendaries as it'll take the fun out of us interacting with them later on ))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 18th, 2018, 12:58 PM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: The World of Pokemon {PRIVATE RP}

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
(PLOT)

Two teenage boys are traveling through the Sinnoh region, and when they happen to meet, they feel somehow... Connected. Like, they were fated to meet. They become friends, then decide to continue their journey together. They face challenges, experience exciting events, and go to many new places, falling in love along the way.

(MY FORM)

Name: Daniel "Danny" Hunter
Appearance: he is quite tall, but he doesn't seem bothered by it. He has messy bleach blonde hair, with a grey beanie worn atop it. He has bangs covering his left eye. His eyes are a stunning, bright emerald green. He has a small scar underneath his left eye, though it is covered by his hair. He has a small silver hooped earring in his right ear. He has a thin line of eyeliner. He wears a blue denim jacket, black T-shirt, and black skinny jeans. He wears black and white converse high tops on his feet. He has a silver chain around his neck. He is lean, almost skinny, though he does have strength in his limbs.
Personality: always smiling and laughing, loves to joke around. Is a bit of a flirt, though not a play boy by any means. He is kind and cares for his Pokemon, and those he considers his friends. His happy go lucky attitude draws other people to him. He is friendly with all people and Pokémon. He is said to have a heart of gold. He has won many contests and tournaments, with all the badges in each region, making him quite popular around the regions. Sinnoh is the only region he doesn't have all the badges for, which is why he is currently there.
Pokemon Team:
Mawile
Alolan Ninetales
Charizard -shiny-
Lucario -shiny-
Absol
Gardevoir -shiny-
Leafeon
Pikachu
Luxray -shiny-
Meinshao
Milotic
Liepard
Aromatiss
Torracat

(PRIVATE RP between me and Honeystorm. Sorry peeps. But you all may stalk and lurk all you wish x3 )

(( @Honeystorm(she) create your form and I'll post a starter. And no more than fourteen Pokémon please. And no legendaries as it'll take the fun out of us interacting with them later on ))
*Has no idea how to make a bio* Uhhhh. Jason. 18. Uh. Ill have to think of le pokemon. And uh. He has green eyes and black hair.
Old April 18th, 2018, 01:03 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeystorm(she) View Post
*Has no idea how to make a bio* Uhhhh. Jason. 18. Uh. Ill have to think of le pokemon. And uh. He has green eyes and black hair.
((Just think of a last name, change his age to 17, and you can start out with five Pokémon. Can you try to think of five?

That's all I need, and I'll post a starter x3 ))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 18th, 2018, 01:08 PM
he/xem

Quote:
((Just think of a last name, change his age to 17, and you can start out with five Pokémon. Can you try to think of five?

That's all I need, and I'll post a starter x3 ))
Mkay. Uh. Last name issssssssssssss Unlan idk. And Kyogre. (or however youspell that.) Xernias. Uh. Weedle? Snorlax. and ralts
Old April 18th, 2018, 01:13 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Mkay. Uh. Last name issssssssssssss Unlan idk. And Kyogre. (or however youspell that.) Xernias. Uh. Weedle? Snorlax. and ralts
((I would prefer no legendaries. Sorry. So, Weedle, Snorlax, and Ralts are fine. But I would like you to change Kyogre and Xernias. How bout... You have Sylveon and Dragonite?)))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 18th, 2018, 01:14 PM
he/xem

Quote:
((I would prefer no legendaries. Sorry. So, Weedle, Snorlax, and Ralts are fine. But I would like you to change Kyogre and Xernias. How bout... You have Sylveon and Dragonite?)))
Oh. I didn't know they were legendarys... Sowwy. And sure.
Old April 18th, 2018, 02:33 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Oh. I didn't know they were legendarys... Sowwy. And sure.
It was a busy day for Hearthome City, the streets packed with people and Pokémon. The sun beat down on the city, hot and humid. The city was bustling with activity, people and Pokémon going to their destinations. In the midst of all this hustle and bustle was a tall blonde boy, his Mawile by his side, the jaw on the back of her head holding onto his pants, after all, she was quite small and didn't want to get lost in the crowds. The mega stone on the chain around her neck glowed. She may not look strong because of her small size, but she could become much bigger and stronger if her trainer wanted her to. Just one tap of her trainer's mega bracelet, and her mega stone could transform her into her mega form, which was almost impossible to beat.

Mawile glanced up at her trainer, and he grinned down at her before continuing onwards. He paused to glance around. He was about to continue walking when Koa, the Mawile, tugged lightly on his pants. He glanced down at her, his eyes full of question, and she pointed a few yards towards their left. A short boy with dark hair was glancing around, looking lost. A Sylveon was by his side.

The blonde boy started walking towards him. He knew it was easy for newcomers to get lost in this city. When he reached the shorter boy, he smiled down at him. He tilted his head to one side, his emerald green gaze curious. "Hello. May I help you? " he asked softly. Koa ducked behind her trainer, glaring up at the new boy.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 18th, 2018, 03:41 PM
he/xem

Quote:
It was a busy day for Hearthome City, the streets packed with people and Pokémon. The sun beat down on the city, hot and humid. The city was bustling with activity, people and Pokémon going to their destinations. In the midst of all this hustle and bustle was a tall blonde boy, his Mawile by his side, the jaw on the back of her head holding onto his pants, after all, she was quite small and didn't want to get lost in the crowds. The mega stone on the chain around her neck glowed. She may not look strong because of her small size, but she could become much bigger and stronger if her trainer wanted her to. Just one tap of her trainer's mega bracelet, and her mega stone could transform her into her mega form, which was almost impossible to beat.

Mawile glanced up at her trainer, and he grinned down at her before continuing onwards. He paused to glance around. He was about to continue walking when Koa, the Mawile, tugged lightly on his pants. He glanced down at her, his eyes full of question, and she pointed a few yards towards their left. A short boy with dark hair was glancing around, looking lost. A Sylveon was by his side.

The blonde boy started walking towards him. He knew it was easy for newcomers to get lost in this city. When he reached the shorter boy, he smiled down at him. He tilted his head to one side, his emerald green gaze curious. "Hello. May I help you? " he asked softly. Koa ducked behind her trainer, glaring up at the new boy.
Who said what? Im confused. Like usual...)

bump after 72 hours

Old April 19th, 2018, 11:33 AM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Who said what? Im confused. Like usual...)
((It's my character that is speaking. I never role play another person's character unless it is essential for them to meet. So, I am role playing my character, which means my character is talking. You should not be asking me, as you should also not role play other people's characters. That is a very Important rule in role-playing.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but role-playing other's characters is wrong, so you shouldn't have asked which character is speaking, cause if it's my post, it is my charrie talking. In your posts, it must be your character talking. Pls remember this. And again, sorry if I sound harsh))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 19th, 2018, 12:05 PM
he/xem

Quote:
((It's my character that is speaking. I never role play another person's character unless it is essential for them to meet. So, I am role playing my character, which means my character is talking. You should not be asking me, as you should also not role play other people's characters. That is a very Important rule in role-playing.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but role-playing other's characters is wrong, so you shouldn't have asked which character is speaking, cause if it's my post, it is my charrie talking. In your posts, it must be your character talking. Pls remember this. And again, sorry if I sound harsh))
(Dude. I know how to RP... I just couldn't tell, okay...? ) He looked up. "Huh?"

bump after 72 hours