Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:18 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:15 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 02:13 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:09 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 02:06 PM

Old March 28th, 2018, 07:46 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: Trapped (Private!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
circuit made a strange grumbling noise, he glared at her. "shut up!! i'm NOT cute. it just this stupid form.. i will fry you into a bacon if you touch me. " he dared, flying up higher to avoid her touch. his scales were a dark blue and black color while he still had his red eyes. if he wasn't so little, he would be pretty scary. "i got it ever since i been here!! i can't change into my actual form and eat this guy so, i can get out!"
Night groaned and stopped "Fry me into bacon,,,psh I'd like to see him try.." she muttered angrily "Am I really THAT annoying?" she asks him trying to jump up and grab him but she failed miserably.
Old March 28th, 2018, 08:54 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Queen View Post

Night groaned and stopped "Fry me into bacon,,,psh I'd like to see him try.." she muttered angrily "Am I really THAT annoying?" she asks him trying to jump up and grab him but she failed miserably.
"yes, yes your are nighty poo. " circuit snorted, flying around the room once again. "my name is literally circuit. i can fry you into a bacon. wanna see it?" the tiny dragon itched closer, smirking evilly.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 28th, 2018, 09:04 PM
Idk

Quote:
"yes, yes your are nighty poo. " circuit snorted, flying around the room once again. "my name is literally circuit. i can fry you into a bacon. wanna see it?" the tiny dragon itched closer, smirking evilly.
"Nice nickname Tiny" she said smirking "And try me you little dragon!" Night said jumping high and pinning him to the ground with her claws smiling in victory with her sharp teeth, the skull mask covered her smile.
Old March 28th, 2018, 09:58 PM

Quote:

"Nice nickname Tiny" she said smirking "And try me you little dragon!" Night said jumping high and pinning him to the ground with her claws smiling in victory with her sharp teeth, the skull mask covered her smile.
circuit rolled his eyes, a second later he sent a bolt of electric down her arm. "just you wait, I'm not actually tiny. " he snorted, his body changing back to his human form. he crossed his arms, "now get off, nighty-poo."

pronouns.cc
Old March 28th, 2018, 10:37 PM
Idk

Quote:
circuit rolled his eyes, a second later he sent a bolt of electric down her arm. "just you wait, I'm not actually tiny. " he snorted, his body changing back to his human form. he crossed his arms, "now get off, nighty-poo."
Night let out a small screech and fell on her back "owww!! I'ma get you back for that Tiny!" she glared and got off of him. She turned back into human and still called him Tiny even though she was shorter than him. "Revenge time!" she declared and slapped his arm.
Old March 29th, 2018, 01:25 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Avery rolled her eyes as the two started fighting. Walking, more like shifting though the room in a almost shadow form she let out a scratchy sigh. "Will you two stop acting like kids?" She asked annoyed. Leaning against a wall she watched them. Killer and I must be the most mature people here. The shadow like monster thought. "We are suspost to be finding a way out of here. Would you help or just sit there and act like little kids?" She added her almost glowing red eyes beaming. Avery knew her nightmare form could be scary that was one reason she liked it so much. It scared everyone really.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old March 29th, 2018, 01:30 AM
Idk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Avery rolled her eyes as the two started fighting. Walking, more like shifting though the room in a almost shadow form she let out a scratchy sigh. "Will you two stop acting like kids?" She asked annoyed. Leaning against a wall she watched them. Killer and I must be the most mature people here. The shadow like monster thought. "We are suspost to be finding a way out of here. Would you help or just sit there and act like little kids?" She added her almost glowing red eyes beaming. Avery knew her nightmare form could be scary that was one reason she liked it so much. It scared everyone really.
Night looked back at Avery "PSHH! I have no idea what your talking about.." she lied and stopped being childish. She left and walked around looking for stuff. Night saw a diseased body in a bear trap, she gasped and ran back "Theresadeadbody!! Avery were gonna dieee" she cried and layed on the floor.
Old March 29th, 2018, 09:58 AM

Quote:

Night looked back at Avery "PSHH! I have no idea what your talking about.." she lied and stopped being childish. She left and walked around looking for stuff. Night saw a diseased body in a bear trap, she gasped and ran back "Theresadeadbody!! Avery were gonna dieee" she cried and layed on the floor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Quote:

Night let out a small screech and fell on her back "owww!! I'ma get you back for that Tiny!" she glared and got off of him. She turned back into human and still called him Tiny even though she was shorter than him. "Revenge time!" she declared and slapped his arm.
circuit didn't flinch, "ow. " he rolled his eyes, faking it. his eyes wandered over to avery, a slight glare still seem to engraved into his eyes. circuit wasn't scared at all, or really he didn't show it. he saw worst things.
his eyes look at night when she came back, facepalming. "do not ever compare me to her childishness. a dead body isn't scary or bad really. toughen up. " circuit stared at her like she was a idiot. he cracked his knuckles and walked out of the room. he didn't know where he was going. just somewhere away from here. he was really starting to miss atlas.

pronouns.cc
Old March 29th, 2018, 10:23 AM
Idk

Quote:
circuit didn't flinch, "ow. " he rolled his eyes, faking it. his eyes wandered over to avery, a slight glare still seem to engraved into his eyes. circuit wasn't scared at all, or really he didn't show it. he saw worst things.
his eyes look at night when she came back, facepalming. "do not ever compare me to her childishness. a dead body isn't scary or bad really. toughen up. " circuit stared at her like she was a idiot. he cracked his knuckles and walked out of the room. he didn't know where he was going. just somewhere away from here. he was really starting to miss atlas.
"CIRCUIT! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! ITS A DEAD BODY so we could get killed by the man" Night exclaimed a bit sad that she was the only freaked out by it. She was mad at the same time, she didn't mean to be childish it was just how she was. Night glared and Circut as he walked away.
Old March 29th, 2018, 10:26 AM

Quote:

"CIRCUIT! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! ITS A DEAD BODY so we could get killed by the man" Night exclaimed a bit sad that she was the only freaked out by it. She was mad at the same time, she didn't mean to be childish it was just how she was. Night glared and Circut as he walked away.
"BEING KILLED SOUNDS NICE!" Circuit retorted, he look around the bare walls of the house. he wondered if there was a crawlspace? a crawlspace would be a good way to escape through if the man did ever try to kill them.

pronouns.cc