Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:33 PM
tracker stuff
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:32 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:28 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:18 PM

Old March 28th, 2018, 01:53 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: Trapped (Private!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
A soft sigh came from Killer, who was a handsome man with eyes as red as blood and hair as black as night. He rubs the back of his neck and glares at night “ silence acting like a child won’t help at all night” he says darkly and coldly. He looks up “ ... seems like he’s sleeping now” he says as he begins to stand up “ shall we?”
Night looked at Killer "I'm not acting like a child!" She glared at him and transformed into her nightmare form now a dog like creature with a skull mask and razor sharp teeth "I swear if he put traps again.." Night muttered to herself and opened the door with her claws. She walked towards the fridge but let out a loud Yelp "owww oh my lorrdddd" Night screeched quietly from a row of nails in her foot/paw "what kid of sociopath puts nails near his fridge?!" She yelled a bit loudly, sitting down and pulling out the nails.

Last edited by Dark Queen; March 28th, 2018 at 01:55 PM.
Old March 28th, 2018, 01:59 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Avery laid on her back one lag propped up on her knee and her arms under her head. The young women looked calm surprisingly and seamed to be ignoring Night's grumbling. "We won't be here forever." She commented as Killer told Night to stop acting like a child. Bending her head back she watched him stand. Should we? She wondered twitching her nose. "Ah, we could. If you want to." She added ignoring Circuit. Avery's long slightly curly hair was just laying beside her in a mess but she didn't care.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old March 28th, 2018, 02:04 PM
Idk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Avery laid on her back one lag propped up on her knee and her arms under her head. The young women looked calm surprisingly and seamed to be ignoring Night's grumbling. "We won't be here forever." She commented as Killer told Night to stop acting like a child. Bending her head back she watched him stand. Should we? She wondered twitching her nose. "Ah, we could. If you want to." She added ignoring Circuit. Avery's long slightly curly hair was just laying beside her in a mess but she didn't care.
Night opened the fridge door with her sharp claws and gasped she hurried and grabbed a container of cake and ran back to the basement "guys! Guys!! Look I found cake!" She said happily and then said "be careful he put nails" showing a bloody nail that was once in her foot. "That dude is crazy" she huffed and ate some of the cake.
Old March 28th, 2018, 02:15 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

He sighs softly “ Avery, be a dear and take care of the idiot” he says calmly as he begins to look around, his eyes glowed softly as he holds out his hand soon he changes into his shadow beast form and began to run out the door but only to return with some nails in him here and there, he shakes his pelt easily “ how annoying “
Old March 28th, 2018, 02:24 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Avery gave the male a nod. Nails, so annoying. She thought standing up. "Night, you do know the most common place for poison is in cakes. Correct? " She asked as Night suved some cake into her mouth. I wouldn't put it past that psycho to poison the food. She added to herself with a sigh. When Killer came back shaking nail from his fur became deep in thought. Tuning into her own shadow monster, Avery headed to the door. " What if we moved the nails?" She asked her voice changing to a eiry sounding one due to her shadow form.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old March 28th, 2018, 02:34 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

now, circuit was the only one not in his nightmare form. the man was still where he was, bored as ever. he knew if he did change two things would happen: he would turn into a tiny little monster dragon or a giant monster dragon that would wake the guy up. circuit was powerful enough even in his human form. "ignore, me i don't care. " he huffed, putting his chin up in the air a little.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 28th, 2018, 06:57 PM
Idk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He sighs softly “ Avery, be a dear and take care of the idiot” he says calmly as he begins to look around, his eyes glowed softly as he holds out his hand soon he changes into his shadow beast form and began to run out the door but only to return with some nails in him here and there, he shakes his pelt easily “ how annoying “
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Avery gave the male a nod. Nails, so annoying. She thought standing up. "Night, you do know the most common place for poison is in cakes. Correct? " She asked as Night suved some cake into her mouth. I wouldn't put it past that psycho to poison the food. She added to herself with a sigh. When Killer came back shaking nail from his fur became deep in thought. Tuning into her own shadow monster, Avery headed to the door. " What if we moved the nails?" She asked her voice changing to a eiry sounding one due to her shadow form.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
now, circuit was the only one not in his nightmare form. the man was still where he was, bored as ever. he knew if he did change two things would happen: he would turn into a tiny little monster dragon or a giant monster dragon that would wake the guy up. circuit was powerful enough even in his human form. "ignore, me i don't care. " he huffed, putting his chin up in the air a little.
Night stuck her tongue out at Killer "I'm not a idiot..." she muttered and still ate the cake ignoring the fact that it could be poisoness. The she looked over to Curcuit "You do care!" Night said going to sit beside him when she was finished with the cake she pushed it to the side. Night boredly walked back into the kitchen looking for other traps, she wandered into the hallway and saw a few mouse traps. Avoiding them she sneakily went upstairs knowing the man was up there, Night's claws clicked on the floor making a 'click clack' noise.
Old March 28th, 2018, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Queen View Post

Night stuck her tongue out at Killer "I'm not a idiot..." she muttered and still ate the cake ignoring the fact that it could be poisoness. The she looked over to Curcuit "You do care!" Night said going to sit beside him when she was finished with the cake she pushed it to the side. Night boredly walked back into the kitchen looking for other traps, she wandered into the hallway and saw a few mouse traps. Avoiding them she sneakily went upstairs knowing the man was up there, Night's claws clicked on the floor making a 'click clack' noise.
circuit rolled his eyes, "do not. " he stood up, brushing off any invisible dust from his clothes. finally, his body started to shift into a small dragon. it was cute, seriously. it did not look like a nightmare form, luckily it wasn't his giant dragon form. circuit flew mid-air for a second, "i really, really hate this form. " he sighed. he flew around the room, electric bolts emitted from his body.

pronouns.cc
Old March 28th, 2018, 07:21 PM
Idk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
circuit rolled his eyes, "do not. " he stood up, brushing off any invisible dust from his clothes. finally, his body started to shift into a small dragon. it was cute, seriously. it did not look like a nightmare form, luckily it wasn't his giant dragon form. circuit flew mid-air for a second, "i really, really hate this form. " he sighed. he flew around the room, electric bolts emitted from his body.
Night looked around and saw a letter that was written neatly "Ooo~~" she went over and read the letter- 'Dear Allen I'm sorry but you have messed up big this time, you hurt my sister and you're gonna get hurt now -unknown' Night shrugged Apparently the man's name was Allen. She went back downstairs and saw Curcuit Night gasped "You're so cute!!" she went over and jumped around him a little.
Old March 28th, 2018, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Queen View Post

Night looked around and saw a letter that was written neatly "Ooo~~" she went over and read the letter- 'Dear Allen I'm sorry but you have messed up big this time, you hurt my sister and you're gonna get hurt now -unknown' Night shrugged Apparently the man's name was Allen. She went back downstairs and saw Curcuit Night gasped "You're so cute!!" she went over and jumped around him a little.
circuit made a strange grumbling noise, he glared at her. "shut up!! i'm NOT cute. it just this stupid form.. i will fry you into a bacon if you touch me. " he dared, flying up higher to avoid her touch. his scales were a dark blue and black color while he still had his red eyes. if he wasn't so little, he would be pretty scary. "i got it ever since i been here!! i can't change into my actual form and eat this guy so, i can get out!"

pronouns.cc