Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 03:05 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:01 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:00 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 10th, 2018, 09:20 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceyGlitch View Post
She frowns more "But what?" she mewls
BlackPaw hates this. Was this what she always did? “Yeah! I like you! A lot! But, your being, I dunno, weird!” He shouted as he stood up.

Last edited by CactusHeart; July 10th, 2018 at 09:20 PM.
Old July 10th, 2018, 11:13 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnsong View Post
"My name is Fawnsong," her whiskers twitched, "would you like to take a nap? You can have my nest." She offered politely, moving to make room for the she-cat to settle in if she chose to. Fawnsong knew that warriors did not have to share nests, but she never thought she owned anything. Everything was meant to be shared in her mind, but she knew that not all cats shared her beliefs so it was often better to ask rather than simply do.

Flamingrose wasn't sure how to respond besides, "Oh I couldn't, I've already bothered you so much. It's nice to meet you though." The ginger molly meowed dipping her head a bit. Again this silly little flame hues molly was feeling she owed Fawnsong, she'd woken her up, tripped over her and was taking up her time. What a good ball this fluff was. Pushing away the thoughts that made her worry Flamingrose straightened up and tried to smile. " Thank you for offering, your very kind. " The young molly told the fawn colored warrior trying to show her some friendliness back. It would only be far. Fawnsong has been so kind and generous and she is the one who got their tail tripped over and women up by a clumsy feline.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old July 11th, 2018, 12:13 AM
Bubbles!!!!

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
BlackPaw hates this. Was this what she always did? “Yeah! I like you! A lot! But, your being, I dunno, weird!” He shouted as he stood up.
She stands up huffing her fur fluffed out from frustration "Well if im so weird ill just go find some other tom. I have many to choose from and most of them would actually treat me like they actually like me back!" she yelps her tail lashing. She was confused and flustered, not once had a tom that she was flirting with deny her the satisfaction of flirting back much less call her weird. This tom was bringing out the bitter side of her and she couldn't stand it. Turnippaw wanted to scream at him and cry all at the same time.

(srry for the late reply)

Weebly {work in progress}

If you want to roleplay feel free to text me

Love is like an illness. The cure hurts and there is always a good chance you wont get better.
Old July 11th, 2018, 12:25 AM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
She stands up huffing her fur fluffed out from frustration "Well if im so weird ill just go find some other tom. I have many to choose from and most of them would actually treat me like they actually like me back!" she yelps her tail lashing. She was confused and flustered, not once had a tom that she was flirting with deny her the satisfaction of flirting back much less call her weird. This tom was bringing out the bitter side of her and she couldn't stand it. Turnippaw wanted to scream at him and cry all at the same time.

(srry for the late reply)
BlackPaw stared her in the eyes. He ran up and nuzzled the Molly, and rubbed his head under her chin. “Happy now?” He meowed, he sat in front of her and looked her in the eyes.
Old July 11th, 2018, 12:37 AM
Bubbles!!!!

Quote:
BlackPaw stared her in the eyes. He ran up and nuzzled the Molly, and rubbed his head under her chin. “Happy now?” He meowed, he sat in front of her and looked her in the eyes.
She gasps softly and blinks slowly "Wait.. so you actually do like me?" she mews slowly not sure whether to believe it or not. She thought that he would be like the others. Just say they like her because she was beautiful.

Love is like an illness. The cure hurts and there is always a good chance you wont get better.
Old July 11th, 2018, 12:42 AM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
She gasps softly and blinks slowly "Wait.. so you actually do like me?" she mews slowly not sure whether to believe it or not. She thought that he would be like the others. Just say they like her because she was beautiful.
BlackPaw backed up. “Uhh, Yeah sure!” He meowed, putting a smile on his face. He quickly questioned himself, but shook the thought out of his head/
Old July 11th, 2018, 12:48 AM
Bubbles!!!!

Quote:
BlackPaw backed up. “Uhh, Yeah sure!” He meowed, putting a smile on his face. He quickly questioned himself, but shook the thought out of his head/
She frowns and stalks towards him sticking her face in his with authority "Are you lying to me? One thing i hate is liars" she growls warningly. Of course she would never raise a claw to anyone who didnt truly deserve it. She was just used to all her love interests being fake. Granted even the ones who actually cared for her even just a little she dropped for being fake. Even if they were the most real cat in the world. Turnippaw had a lot of trouble with commitment

Old July 11th, 2018, 12:50 AM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
She frowns and stalks towards him sticking her face in his with authority "Are you lying to me? One thing i hate is liars" she growls warningly. Of course she would never raise a claw to anyone who didnt truly deserve it. She was just used to all her love interests being fake. Granted even the ones who actually cared for her even just a little she dropped for being fake. Even if they were the most real cat in the world. Turnippaw had a lot of trouble with commitment
BlackPaw purred. “I’d never, my Love.” He meowed. What!? He nuzzled her and purred. He kneaded the ground a bit before sitting down.
Old July 11th, 2018, 12:51 AM
Bubbles!!!!

Quote:
BlackPaw purred. “I’d never, my Love.” He meowed. What!? He nuzzled her and purred. He kneaded the ground a bit before sitting down.
They gray molly sticks up her nose and turns around "You sound very insincere" she mews and licks her injured paw

Old July 11th, 2018, 12:53 AM
Bubbles!!!!

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
A small gray apprentice limps into the medicine den trying to keep her front right paw off the ground. Turnippaw couldn't believe she had been so stupid. She hoped Caliaflame wouldn't say much about it. "C..Caliaflame?" she called out to the medicine cat a waver in her voice from pain. She licks her hurt paw quickly wincing as her sharp tongue could feel the puffy swollenness. The young apprentices mind began to wonder with bad thoughts. oh starclan what if they cast me out of the clan for being so mousebrained. Her sky blue eyes flash with even more worry Or what if my leg doesn't heal and i can never be a warrior! Ill be an elder at a young age and they will change my name to Nopaw instead of Turnippaw with this thought she briskly turns around wondering if she made a mistake coming to the medicine den. Maybe it will heal on its own. I..its just bruised right? Turnippaw began shaking from her nervousness and while she was lost in thought as she tried to leave the gray molly put weight on her injured paw causing a sharp yelp to leave her dark gray muzzle.

@Lonestar23
@Lonestar23 Ik your probably very busy just wanted to bump this. No rush to respond of course

Closed Thread