Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a word of advice [p]
by zozelen
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:11 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 09:04 PM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:57 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 15th, 2017, 12:15 AM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Flameleaf let out a sigh, then continued purring. She paused for a moment. She looked out of the warriors den. The apprentices were playing mossball. Just then two tiny kits raced out of the nursery. One was golden and the other was white. The two kits tackled each other playfully, the deputy was organizing patrols, the elders were sitting outside their den, talking. Flameleaf shut her eyes for a moment. the queens make taking care of kits look so easy!
quietstream mewed "someone bothering you? Are the apprentices too noisy? We can move farther back..." He whispered softly "I just don't want you to get hurt, especially now." He sighed and nuzzled her
Old February 15th, 2017, 12:18 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Flameleaf shook her head. "No, nothings bothering me," she mewed. "I want to go into the forest but I'm going to be having the kits in a couple of days..."

Character Site

Old February 15th, 2017, 12:21 AM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Flameleaf shook her head. "No, nothings bothering me," she mewed. "I want to go into the forest but I'm going to be having the kits in a couple of days..."
Quietstream nodded "you should be moving into the nursery don't you think?"
Old February 15th, 2017, 12:27 AM
Might disappear again

Flameleaf nodded. "Yes, I should." She stood up, stretched, and padded out of the den. She bounded across the clearing and squeezed into the nursery. It was warm and the scent of warm milk was in the air. Flameleaf found a empty nest and settled down in it.

Character Site

Old February 15th, 2017, 12:29 AM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Flameleaf nodded. "Yes, I should." She stood up, stretched, and padded out of the den. She bounded across the clearing and squeezed into the nursery. It was warm and the scent of warm milk was in the air. Flameleaf found a empty nest and settled down in it.
Change to thread thunderclan nursery)
Old February 15th, 2017, 12:31 AM
Memerofthememes

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@Flameleaf

Quietstream padded in the nursery and laid down next to his mate, flame leaf. He purred and nuzzled her "I love you." He curled around her not caring about anyone watching
Old February 15th, 2017, 12:35 AM
Might disappear again

Flameleaf Nuzzled him. "Love you too." She purred. Just then the two kits that were play fighting outside earlier padded back inside the nursery. Flameleaf rested her head on her paws.

Character Site

Old February 15th, 2017, 03:09 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
"Yeah it has." she whispered with sorrow. She looked down at her paws. Hazelkit was nowhere in the den.
"We're...2 moons old now...but we'll get to apprentices eventually..." He stated awkwardly. Why? What was that even about? "why don't we take a walk around camp" he smiled.
Old February 15th, 2017, 08:21 AM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: TC Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
*timeskip to one moon later* (Btw, Owlpaw can be healed now)

Zerosight woke up with a jolt, breathing heavily. He had had another nightmare, the same one that had been haunting him for quite a while now. After a moment of catching his breath, the tom wiped the tears from his eyes with a heavy sigh, and then climbed to his paws and stretched. He went over to his herb storage, plopping down into a sitting position and sorting the already neatly piled herbs. The tom checked Remorakit's work from the day previous, and was somewhat pleased to find no mixed up herbs this time. He flicked his tail, thinking silently as he sorted through the sweet and sometimes spicy smelling leaves. The medicine cat was beginning to look a bit healthier now, and was no longer ignoring all of his patients. Some sense had been knocked into him these past four weeks, and he'd realized that Northpath wouldn't have wanted him to be that way just because he had died. He had died so that Zerosight could live, and what he had been doing before hadn't be living. He was taking it a day at a time, and was doing his job as the medicine cat of ThunderClan.
Remorakit strolled into the den quietly, coughing to make their presense in the den known to the blind medicine cat. "Did I sort them properl--What's wrong? Your face is wet," they observed, cutting into their own sentence. "Okay, not the best greeting," the kit muttered to themself, still looking up at Zerosight. Not being one for hellos, Remora wasn't exactly the best for a morning chat.
( @Jaymist/Ravenkit did you have permission to post here?)
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old February 15th, 2017, 08:36 AM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Flameleaf Nuzzled him. "Love you too." She purred. Just then the two kits that were play fighting outside earlier padded back inside the nursery. Flameleaf rested her head on her paws.
Quietstream mewed "do you want me to leave? I can leave if you want..." he sat up.