Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:33 PM
tracker stuff
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:32 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:28 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:18 PM

Old May 3rd, 2018, 05:53 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The World of Pokemon {PRIVATE RP}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeystorm(she) View Post
He copied him. Jessy peered curiously up at Danny, her head tipped to the side.
Danny smiled as he watched, and he nodded. "Okay, just keep doing it like that, and... okay! They're ready to cook." he gently took the spoon from Jason's hand, setting it down before taking the bowl over to an oven, weaving around the people in the crowded rooms. He turned to Jason with a smile. "Okay, spoon several small spoonfuls onto the cookie sheet here... like this..." he took a spoon and took a little batter into the spoon, then gently dumped it onto the cookie pan. Now there was a perfect oval of batter in the left corner. He handed the spoon to Jason. "Now you try." he said with a grin. He glanced at Jessy, smiling at the Sylveon.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old May 3rd, 2018, 05:56 PM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Danny smiled as he watched, and he nodded. "Okay, just keep doing it like that, and... okay! They're ready to cook." he gently took the spoon from Jason's hand, setting it down before taking the bowl over to an oven, weaving around the people in the crowded rooms. He turned to Jason with a smile. "Okay, spoon several small spoonfuls onto the cookie sheet here... like this..." he took a spoon and took a little batter into the spoon, then gently dumped it onto the cookie pan. Now there was a perfect oval of batter in the left corner. He handed the spoon to Jason. "Now you try." he said with a grin. He glanced at Jessy, smiling at the Sylveon.
Jessy ducked behind Jason. Jason took the spoon, putting a spoonful of batter into the pan. It wasn't perfect but it was decent.

bump after 72 hours

Old May 4th, 2018, 07:07 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Jessy ducked behind Jason. Jason took the spoon, putting a spoonful of batter into the pan. It wasn't perfect but it was decent.
The two boys continued spooning batter into the pan. Once there were twelve spoonfuls, Danny grinned and stepped back."Now they're ready to put into the oven." he balanced the pan in his hands, opening the oven and slide the pan inside. He then closed it, set it to the right temperature, then stepped back, brushing his hands. Daniel smiled at Jason. "Now we just need to wait for it to finish. The Pokemon are sure to love it. Koa certainly does." at the sound of her name, the Mawile closed her eyes and stuck up her chin. Danny chuckled at his Pokemon's sassy attitude, reaching up to take her into his arms, hugging her close to his chest.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old May 4th, 2018, 07:10 PM
he/xem

Quote:
The two boys continued spooning batter into the pan. Once there were twelve spoonfuls, Danny grinned and stepped back."Now they're ready to put into the oven." he balanced the pan in his hands, opening the oven and slide the pan inside. He then closed it, set it to the right temperature, then stepped back, brushing his hands. Daniel smiled at Jason. "Now we just need to wait for it to finish. The Pokemon are sure to love it. Koa certainly does." at the sound of her name, the Mawile closed her eyes and stuck up her chin. Danny chuckled at his Pokemon's sassy attitude, reaching up to take her into his arms, hugging her close to his chest.
Jason smiled slightly, watching them.

bump after 72 hours

Old May 14th, 2018, 09:16 AM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Jason smiled slightly, watching them.
Suddenly, a Poke Ball on Danny's waist opened, and a Liepard appeared in a red light. The dark-type sat where she was a moment, her hooked tail sweeping from side to side. The leopard like Pokémon let out a soft cry, sounding like a high pitched mix of a meow and a roar. She stood elegantly, walking delicately to the oven and sniffing it, then glancing at Danny.

Danny smiled and ran his fingers through the large dark-type's silky violet, spotted fur. "Jason, meet Queen. She likes to think of herself as royalty." he chuckled. "She's really gentle, though, for such a strong Pokemon. She enjoys attention." he gently took Jason's hand and set it on Queen's back, taking his fingers and gently running them through the leopard like Pokemon's fur before letting go. Queen let out a soft cry and gently nudged Jason's shoulder with her head, then wrapped her tail around him, nuzzling his chest. She let out a happy sound.

Danny watched his affectionate Pokémon, smiling as she showed affection to the newcomer.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old May 14th, 2018, 09:19 AM
he/xem

Quote:
Suddenly, a Poke Ball on Danny's waist opened, and a Liepard appeared in a red light. The dark-type sat where she was a moment, her hooked tail sweeping from side to side. The leopard like Pokémon let out a soft cry, sounding like a high pitched mix of a meow and a roar. She stood elegantly, walking delicately to the oven and sniffing it, then glancing at Danny.

Danny smiled and ran his fingers through the large dark-type's silky violet, spotted fur. "Jason, meet Queen. She likes to think of herself as royalty." he chuckled. "She's really gentle, though, for such a strong Pokemon. She enjoys attention." he gently took Jason's hand and set it on Queen's back, taking his fingers and gently running them through the leopard like Pokemon's fur before letting go. Queen let out a soft cry and gently nudged Jason's shoulder with her head, then wrapped her tail around him, nuzzling his chest. She let out a happy sound.

Danny watched his affectionate Pokémon, smiling as she showed affection to the newcomer.
He smiled, stroking her gently. "SHe is very... Cuddly." Jason chuckled softly.

bump after 72 hours

Old May 15th, 2018, 09:22 AM
♡♡♡

Quote:
He smiled, stroking her gently. "SHe is very... Cuddly." Jason chuckled softly.
Danny smiled as he watched the two. "Yeah, she certainly is..." he chuckled. Suddenly the oven dinged, announcing the Poffins were done. "Aha, looks like they're finished." as Danny opened the oven and pulled out the trey with the Poffins, Queen returned to his side, her eyes eager. Danny grinned and set the pan atop the stove, turning it off. He took a Poffin into his hand, holding it out to Queen, who gently took it from his palm, chewing happily. Danny then took another, holding it up to Koa, who took it into her small paws, stuffing it into her mouth, looking like a Pachirisu with its cheeks full. Danny laughed at the resemblance. The Mawile hopped from his shoulder to the stove, going over to the pan, taking another Poffin, and holding it up towards Danny. Danny laughed and plucked the Poffin from Koa's paws, sticking it into his pocket. "It's Pokemon food, Koa. I highly doubt I could eat it. But, thank you for offering. " he smiled and lifted Koa back onto his shoulder. He turned to Jason, smiling. " I think that Jessy would enjoy one, don't you? She should have one." he took a Poffin and handed it to Jason to feed to the Sylveon.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old May 15th, 2018, 09:31 AM
he/xem

Quote:
Danny smiled as he watched the two. "Yeah, she certainly is..." he chuckled. Suddenly the oven dinged, announcing the Poffins were done. "Aha, looks like they're finished." as Danny opened the oven and pulled out the trey with the Poffins, Queen returned to his side, her eyes eager. Danny grinned and set the pan atop the stove, turning it off. He took a Poffin into his hand, holding it out to Queen, who gently took it from his palm, chewing happily. Danny then took another, holding it up to Koa, who took it into her small paws, stuffing it into her mouth, looking like a Pachirisu with its cheeks full. Danny laughed at the resemblance. The Mawile hopped from his shoulder to the stove, going over to the pan, taking another Poffin, and holding it up towards Danny. Danny laughed and plucked the Poffin from Koa's paws, sticking it into his pocket. "It's Pokemon food, Koa. I highly doubt I could eat it. But, thank you for offering. " he smiled and lifted Koa back onto his shoulder. He turned to Jason, smiling. " I think that Jessy would enjoy one, don't you? She should have one." he took a Poffin and handed it to Jason to feed to the Sylveon.
Jason took it and held it out to Jessy, who sniffed it then nibbled at it daintily. After a moment she gave that up, just gulping it down. Jason patted her head, laughing silently.

bump after 72 hours