Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 04:32 PM
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 04:22 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:16 PM
Rabbit Running(Private)
by gs29513
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:16 PM
Stars in the dark [F]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 04:15 PM

Old May 6th, 2018, 05:00 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default A Love and Pokemon {PRIVATE RP}

{PLOT}
When a blind girl meets a kind and caring boy, the shy gal feels accepted for the first time. She allows him to travel with her, and they go to many places, meet many new Pokemon, and make many new discoveries, while falling in love along the way.

{MY FORM}
Name: Champagne Taylor
Appearance: her hair is a light lavender, and it appears white unless you look at it closely. Her eyes are a pale blue, due to the fact she is blind. She is small, yet her form is mature. She wears a purple oversized hoodie like a dress with short shorts underneath. On her feet she wears white ballet flats. She has a pink parachute cord anklet on her left ankle.
Personality: she is very shy and quiet, and she doesn't relate to people as well as she does to her Pokemon. She shares quite a strong bond with her Pokemon, and is very close to each one. She has managed to get through her journey so far with her Pokemon by her side. She is kind and sweet, despite her introvertedness.

{POKEMON TEAM}
Alolan Ninetales
Mawile
Charizard ~shiny~
Lucario
Gardevoir ~shiny~
Liepard
Audino
Sylveon ~shiny~
Arcanine
Empoleon
Leafeon
Espeon

[PRIVATE RP between me and @Hallowed Echo sorry peeps. But you may stalk and lurk all you wish! X3 ]

((Oki, Echo. Just post your form and I'll post a starter. Pls no more than twelve Pokemon, and pls no legendaries, cause I don't like things to be OP. Oh, and pls have different Pokemon than me, since it'll be more balanced that way.))
))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old May 6th, 2018, 05:37 PM
Constantly Tired

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: A Love and Pokemon {PRIVATE RP}

Okay, here’s my form:

Name: Damien Kennedy
Appearance: French crop short red hair with blue eyes. He wears a black hoodie with jeans, boots, and a purple beanie. He carries a royal blue satchel that has his Pokéballs and other items.
Personality: He’s perky and optimistic. He has endless energy and a major sweet tooth. He likes to make his friends laugh and cuddle his Pokémon. He does however have a very short temper which is hard to control.

Pokémon Team:
Inciniroar
Eevee *Shiny*
Alolan Marowak
Decidueye
Sharpedo
Greninja
Noivern
Umbreon *Shiny*
Mimikyu
Alolan Raichu

Please Quote or Mention me so I can see your replies.

Last edited by Hallowed Echo; May 6th, 2018 at 05:38 PM.
Old May 6th, 2018, 08:37 PM
♡♡♡

((Perfect! Let's say Champagne is currently in Eterna Forest, and they happen to meet that way

And I'm adding Absol, so if you want to add one more, you can))

It was a beautiful spring day, and Eterna Forest was full of Pokemon out and about, from Buneary to Dustox, doing their own thing. The sun shone its warming rays over the forest, bringing a comfortable, pleasant warmth. In the midst of this natural beauty was a girl, leaning back against her Arcanine with a Mawile in her lap. The Arcanine was quite a big fella, and quite gentle, so he didn't mind it. Espeon, Leafeon, and Sylveon were playing nearby. An Absol and Liepard were laying underneath a tree, curled up and asleep. A Lucario sat meditating beside the girl, legs crossed with his paws on his knees, his ears up and sensors raised, in case of emergency. A Gardevoir and Empoleon were practice battling in the middle of the clearing. An Alolan Ninetales sat a few feet away, her ice blue gaze observing the battle with interest. A Charizard flew around overhead. An Audino was on the girl's other side, happily eating an apple.

The girl smiled and stroked Koa's back, and the Mawile rested her head against her trainer's belly, letting out a sigh, holding her trainer's hoodie in her small paws. The jaw on the back of Koa's head gently nibbled her trainer's fingers affectionately. The girl held Koa close. She smiled and tilted her head back to fix her sightless on the sky above her. "Nice to have you all out to run around, huh?" she asked Naruto, her Lucario, in a soft, quiet voice. The Lucario opened his eyes, gazing at his trainer a moment. Yes, it is quite a nice day, Master... I know it's frustrating that you can't see it. he said using telepathy. For some reason, he insisted on calling her Master, no matter how much she told him they were equals. It eventually grew to the point where she stopped correcting him. He obviously thought highly of her.

The girl sighed, her smile faltering slightly. "I am a little frustrated, but I accepted my blindness years ago. I have no reason to complain, cause it will not bring my eyesight back. Nothing ever will." she suddenly sensed Naruto glance up, and felt him put a protective paw atop her arm. The girl was unaware of a boy approaching nearby.

@Hallowed Echo

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; May 6th, 2018 at 08:42 PM.
Old May 6th, 2018, 09:23 PM
Constantly Tired

(I’ll add a male Pyroar. He’ll be named Lysandre.) @RosePelt145

Damien walked through the forest, the fire/dark type Pokémon walked beside him, ready to defend his trainer. “Ember, relax.” He told the Inciniroar. The lion Pokémon on the other side of him. The alolan Marowak broke out of its pokeball and stood in front of its trainer, challenging the Lucario.

Last edited by Hallowed Echo; May 6th, 2018 at 09:23 PM.
Old May 7th, 2018, 08:52 AM
♡♡♡

Naruto just gazed at the Alolan Marowak, not making any moves towards it, just gazing. The Lucario knew he could beat the Marowak any day. After all, he has won first place in many tournaments, and he could mega evolve into a much stronger form. However, the reason he did not challenge the Alolan Marowak was because Naruto was not aggressive in any way. The Lucario was actually quite gentle. Though if someone threatened his trainer, he would be the first to do something about it. And since this trainer wasn't attacking her in any way, the Lucario relaxed, his gaze amused as he gazed at the Marowak. He blinked in welcome and waved a friendly paw at it, then glanced at his trainer. Master... someone is here...

The girl nodded and turned her sightless gaze to the boy in front of her, her gaze not quite meeting his eyes, but rather on his forehead. Koa stood in her lap, gazing at the boy cautiously. Angel, the Audino, gazed up at him, her large ears flapping with interest, eyes wide. Blaze, the Arcanine gazed at the boy, his expression gentle. He yawned and wrapped his thick, furry tail around the girl, much to Koa's chagrin. The girl smiled at the boy.

"Um... hello..." she said softly, her voice quiet, almost unable to be heard. She felt Koa push Blaze's tail off of her, and Blaze grunted, setting his tail over the grass. Angel threw her unfinished apple to the side and happily trotted over to Blaze's tail, burying herself in the thick fur. Blaze gently wrapped his tail around her. The girl silently awaited an answer from the boy.

@Hallowed Echo

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; May 7th, 2018 at 08:53 AM.
Old May 7th, 2018, 01:24 PM
Constantly Tired

@RosePelt145

Damien chuckled and returned Ghost. “Sorry, Ghost likes to challenge any Pokémon he sees. Hi, I’m Damien. You are?” He said, ice blue scanning her Pokémon. Lysandre growled, looking at the Arcanine. Damien grabbed all his Pokéballs except for the Marowak’s. The Umbreon looked at Naruto, “Hello. Do you help your trainer see? Like act as her eyes?” He asked. The noivern, Vlad stood beside Ember, curious of the new trainer.

Old May 7th, 2018, 03:02 PM
♡♡♡

As Damien spoke, the girl fixated her blind gaze onto her lap, absent mindedly stroking the jaw on the back of Koa's head. The Mawile didn't seem to mind, as she turned her red gaze to the Pyroar, looking worried. Koa glanced up at Damien shyly before burying her face in her trainer's stomach. The girl took a few moments to reply. Then she gave a tiny nod. "It's okay..." she said softly. She blew a strand of light lavender hair from her face, then smiled shyly. "I'm... My name is Champagne..."

Blaze gazed at Lysandre, his gaze warm and friendly. He let out another huge yawn before setting his head atop his huge paws.

Naruto smiled at the Umbreon, giving a small nod. 'Yes. I do. Actually, she entrusts all her Pokemon in guiding her, not just me.' he tipped his head to the side, ears perked curiously. 'May I ask, do you have a name?'

Silver, the Sylveon, had trotted up to Vlad, and was sniffing the Noivern's wing, and she glanced up at him, then made a light, happy trill. 'Hiya, I'm Silver. What's your name?!'

@Hallowed Echo

♡ character page wip ♡
Old May 8th, 2018, 11:28 PM
Constantly Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
As Damien spoke, the girl fixated her blind gaze onto her lap, absent mindedly stroking the jaw on the back of Koa's head. The Mawile didn't seem to mind, as she turned her red gaze to the Pyroar, looking worried. Koa glanced up at Damien shyly before burying her face in her trainer's stomach. The girl took a few moments to reply. Then she gave a tiny nod. "It's okay..." she said softly. She blew a strand of light lavender hair from her face, then smiled shyly. "I'm... My name is Champagne..."

Blaze gazed at Lysandre, his gaze warm and friendly. He let out another huge yawn before setting his head atop his huge paws.

Naruto smiled at the Umbreon, giving a small nod. 'Yes. I do. Actually, she entrusts all her Pokemon in guiding her, not just me.' he tipped his head to the side, ears perked curiously. 'May I ask, do you have a name?'

Silver, the Sylveon, had trotted up to Vlad, and was sniffing the Noivern's wing, and she glanced up at him, then made a light, happy trill. 'Hiya, I'm Silver. What's your name?!'

@Hallowed Echo
(Sorry my response is late, I’ve been busy packing my stuff up to move to a new house.)

Damien smiled “It’s nice to meet you Champagne. That’s a lot of cool Pokémon you have. You even have one from Alola!” He said, gazing at the Ninetails.

“I’m Dusk, it’s nice to see all of you guys helping your trainer. Uh just one moment.” The umbreon looked at the Pyroar and snarled. Lysandre! Knock it off! The arcanine did nothing to agitate you!” She scolded.

Vlad looked down at Silver, tilting his head sideways, “Hello. I’m Vlad. It’s nice to meet you Silver. Oh,” Vlad looked down at the silver eevee hiding under his wing. “This is Sparks. Our trainer is hoping to evolve him into a Jolteon.” Vlad said.

Sparks snuggled closer to Vlad, “H-Hello.” He said shyly. The Greninja hesitantly approached the Leafeon. He hasn’t seen another eevee evolution except for the Umbreon Damien caught

Last edited by Hallowed Echo; May 14th, 2018 at 09:20 AM.
Old May 14th, 2018, 09:19 AM
Constantly Tired

Bump for @RosePelt145