Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
You Are A Piece of Me I...
by Dark
Last post by Dust
Today 10:34 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 10:30 PM
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 10:24 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 10:21 PM

Old September 7th, 2017, 03:56 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default - the aztec syndicate -

Aztec Syndicate

Appearances

-The Commander and Commander in Chief should have blue almost ice-like markings tattooed around their face. The Commander in Chief should have lighter then the Commander, and the Commander should have more of them. Commanders do have jewelry - either fangs or claws hanging on a string from around their necks (think a Scourge-like theme) or a spiked bracelet. Commander in Chief's have a jewel embedded into their foreheads when they are made Commander in Chief, and it is removed through a dark process when they become Commander. Please keep fur colors realistic - I don't mind unusually colored eyes, but don't stray too far from the theme.

-Guards do sport simpler jewelry, depending on how honored they are. No ice-like markings are present on them, however. Their jewelry will be simple compared to that of a Commander's, and they are in no way able to use their jewelry to force others to bend to their will unless instructed to do so by the Commander.

-Fighters are given less honor then a Guard, and they do not have any jewelry.

-Hunters are given less honor then a Fighter, and they do not have any jewelry.

-Healers are given a type of amulet to wear to define their rank, but other then that, they do not have any jewelry.

-ALL trainees have a stripe of blue down their muzzles - it is in no way like a Commander's ice-like patterns.

-Mothers are looked upon with disgust and are treated badly - they have no jewelry or markings.

-Kits are looked upon with disgust and are treated badly - they have no jewelry or markings.

Size

Aztec Syndicate are the smallest out of all the Syndicates, being the size of a normal wild cat. The others are much larger.

Ranking

-The Commander runs the Syndicate and makes all major decisions. They decide when and where to attack, and are allowed to choose who becomes a Guard, Commander in Chief, or Healer. The Commander is able to strip anyone of their rank at any time if they believe that he/she is incapable of performing the tasks of a rank. Commanders can be male or female, there is no preference for the Storm Syndicate. Commanders are granted ONE wish when they become leader - something like 'get rid of the other Syndicates' is not allowed, it has to be fairly minor. Anything power related is okay, just as long as it isn't TOO overpowered. If the Commander wants a certain cat for their mate, but they are already bonded to someone else, it is required that that cat gives up their mate.

-The Co-Commander is allowed to help with decisions, but the overall one is the Commander's - they must not interfere. Stripping ranks, unless the power is given to them by the Commander, is not one of the Co-Commander responsibilities. They are required to keep an eye on younger cats and have to have a Trainee. The Co-Commander is likely to become the mate of the Commander, simply because of strength reasons.

-Guards are not allowed to make any major decisions. They may be given the power to lead minor companies into battle, but they are not expected to outline battle plans. Highly respected or trusted Guards may be asked to help with plans if the Commander is desperate, but otherwise they must not question or interfere with the process. Guards get to choose their own Trainees, and they have a better chance of becoming Commander in Chief once that happens. The Commander may choose a Guard for their mate, or the Commander in Chief might choose them for a mate.

-Fighters are not given the ability to help with battles. They are required to FIGHT, that is all. Fighters are not able to choose their own Trainees, and in this rank, a female must agree before a male can rightfully call her his mate, and vice versa. Fighters are not allowed to ask a Commander to be their mate, and they are required to stay within their own group when selecting one. Some exceptions can be made for Guards, but they cannot be with a Commander or Commander in Chief even if the former feels the same.

-Hunters are not allowed to have a mate or Trainee. They are expected to do as they are told, and are not treated with much respect. Unless a Hunter has done something of great bravery but not enough to be ranked up, at least - in that situation they are allowed to have a mate and Trainee.

-Healers are allowed to have mates, and they are given more respect then a Fighter - almost equal to that of a Guard. They are required to have quite good training before they can be considered full Healers. They are given fighting training in order to defend themselves. Healers are expected to have a Trainee almost as soon as they are given a full rank, and they are not allowed to choose their own Trainee.

- Trainees are actually given more respect then Hunters, although their rank may be chosen by their skill. Depending on how old Trainees are when their rank is given to them, they are allowed to have a mate before then. Romantic interest in anyone other then a Hunter, Healer, or another Trainee is not allowed to be shown and they cannot become mates. Cats who disobey this order will be executed or exiled - in rare cases, depending on the Commander, they may be punished in a lighter manner.

- Mothers are the only cats to have kits - they are assigned a mate by the Commander when their rank is chosen and they are not to complain about giving birth. Mothers are treated badly, though they are never physically abused - their bodies are much stronger then a Trainee or Hunter's, even some Fighters are not as strong as a Mother. Therefore a few select cats may respect them, and Trainees are required to look after their basic needs - though respect towards them is not required nor is it looked upon favorably.

- Kits are forbidden to have mates or romantic interests, and any kit discovered having one will be exiled or killed - at the very least, seperated from their interest. A kit can be any age, until it is chosen to be a Trainee by a Guard or assigned to be one by the Commander.

Aztec Syndicate Laws

1. All Co-Commanders must be willing to carry out their duties
2. No kit may have a romantic interest or mate
3. No Mother may hunt for themselves
4. No Hunter should have a mate or Trainee until proven themselves worthy
5. The Commander has the right to any mate he/she wants
6. Loners found in the territory must be killed on sight
7. Only Mothers are allowed to have kits
8. Commanders are never allowed to reproduce
9. If a Fighter, Guard, Commander or Co-Commander catches prey for themselves, they may eat it on the spot. All other ranks must bring the prey back and share it with the Syndicate.
10. Survival of the fittest is law here.
11. Take care of your superiors before yourself.
12. Any cat who has not been chosen or assigned a Trainer by the age of 12 moons will be exiled or executed.

Prey and Predators

Prey
- sparrow (common)
- wren (common)
- small hawks (uncommon)
- small eagles (rare)
- rat (common)
- mouse (common)
- geese (uncommon)
- swans (rare)
- chickens (rare)
- lizard (common)
- frog or toad (common)
- rabbit or hare (common)
- squirrel (common)

Predators
- large hawk (unusual)
- large eagle (rare)
- fox (uncommon)
- badger (common)
- dog (rare)
- cougar (extremely rare)
- wolf (extremely rare)
- coyote (common)

Predator Sightings
- two wolves have been spotted in the north. Hunting alone is forbidden there.
- a lone fox has been spotted in the north.
- there has been cougar scat spotted in the south. Caution is advised.
- hawks are beginning to gather on the higher cliffs in the south.
- no predators to the east.
- coyotes have been spotted in the west. Hunting in groups is advised, and Trainees are not allowed to hunt there at all.

Territory

[SIZE=1]North
To the north lies the darker parts of the forest, where lizards (found in the bushes) frogs, toads (found in the damper parts of this area) and rats (found in the areas with carcasses) are most likely to be found. Hunters who are seeking that kind of prey would head in this direction from camp. Vines are thick, and trees are thicker, which makes it hard to hunt and harder to escape from predators who are more used to this kind of terrain. There are some pretty areas, if you can find them in the tangles of the thicket. However, in the darker parts of the forest are untold secrets - sometimes bones are found there, and if a loner is lurking? That's the spot where it's likely to be found. It's definitely not the best area and not recommended for a first date... if you want to impress, the north is not the place to go. As far as predators, this is an area where badgers (in the areas with carcasses) wolves (pretty much anywhere, if you can see one - they're rare) and foxes (in areas with carcasses) are likely to be found.

South
To the south are the cliffs, where small hawks, small eagles (on the higher cliffs) the occasional lizard (different kinds, in the sands), sometimes mice (near vegetation) and even chickens (near vegetation) are bound to be. A Hunter looking for that kind of prey would head in this direction from camp. The cliffs are a pretty area, rather barren... very little vegetation grows here and it's always easy to tell when you're entering or exiting this part of the territory. Rocky areas, sandy ground, and prey scampering along the ground or flying through the air makes it easy to spot. There are caves hollowed out in the sides of the cliffs, though it's not suggested to go into them as there are normally predators lurking inside. This is where coyotes, (in the caves of the cliffs), large hawks, large eagles, (on the higher cliffs) cougars, (in the caves of the cliffs) are likely to be found.

East
To the east are the open grasslands, where sparrows (in the tall grasses) wrens (in the tall grasses) rabbits, hares (in the burrows) swans, geese (in watery areas) and mice (in smaller burrows) are likely to be found. Parts of the grasslands have longer, taller grasses... others are shorter and are areas where it's not likely to find prey. Predators are more abundant here. This is where most cats go to get water, as certain areas have an almost marsh-like appearance and there are pools of water. Small, and rare is the occasion when a swan will be found there, but at least they exist. This is where predators such as dogs (anywhere) badgers (near burrows) coyotes (with longer grasses) and hawks (in areas with shorter grasses) are likely to be found.

West
To the west is the lighter area of the forest. This is the favored hunting ground, where sparrows (in the trees) mice (in the undergrowth) squirrels (in the trees or at the base of them) rats (in the undergrowth) lizards, frogs and toads (found in bushes) are likely to be found. This area of the forest is beautiful, and an area where you could go walking and talking without many interupptions. Here is where predators such as foxes (anywhere) dogs (in the opener areas) coyotes (anywhere) and wolves (in the thicker areas) are likely to be found.[/SIZE=1]

Dens
- The Commander shares a den with their Co-Commander. This den is considerably smaller, big enough for just two nests, and a separate prey pile. As these two ranks don't share prey with the rest of the Syndicate, they have their own.

- Guards have their own den. This den is still small, as there are rarely very many guards, and they have a prey pile in there as well.

- Fighters and Hunters share a den, and theirs is the largest out of all of them - there is no prey pile in their den, but there are quite a few cats.

- Trainees have their own den, and it is the second largest. No separate prey pile.

- Mothers and kits have a significantly smaller den, and are generally fairly cramped in their own. There is a separate prey pile, and strong Mothers choose first.

Weather

It is currently entering leaf-fall and moderatel temperatures averaging 70 - 77 degrees Fareinheit during the daytime, and 68 - 75 degrees Fareinheit in the evenings and early mornings.

Storms have been gathering near the borders and in the middle of the day, so caution is advised - watch out for high amounts of rain.

Alliances

No allies

Syndicate Stats

Strength: High
Speed: High
Agility: High
Power: Average
Swimming Ability: Medium
Defending: High
Attacking: Medium
Fighting: High

[SIZE=2]Members[SIZE=2]

Phoenix (Commander - form coming @Lonestar23)
Kiana (Fighter - form coming @Lonestar23)
Alli (Trainee - form coming @Lonestar23)
Aurora (Healer - form coming @Lonestar23)
Cashmere (Mother @Mystical)
Tear (Healer @Mystical)
Celeste (Guard @Duststorm)
Sparrow (Healer Trainee @SamCats)
Juniper (Healer Trainee @meraki)
Feroce (Guard @Constellation)
Myth (Trainee @MaskedBandits)
Augustus (Fighter @mompaws)
Fable (Guard @Clover)
Alti (Guard @Bright)
Corona (Guard @Aura)
Storm (Fighter @Ant)
Clay (Trainee @Ant)
Silverpelt (Hunter @Parousia)

Relationships

Phoenix is currently closed for a love interest and trainee. She is open for a former Trainer, siblings, friends, enemies and parents.

Kiana is open for a love interest, trainee, and friends. She is closed for a former Trainer, siblings, enemies and parents.

Aurora is open for all but a trainee. (Trainee - Sparrow @SamCats)

Alli is open for a love interest, family members, and friends. She is closed for enemies and a Trainer. (TRAINER - Alti @Bright)

Cashmere is open for a mate, future kits, and all family members.

Tear is open for a love interest, friends, and family members.

Sparrow is open for all except Trainer.

Juniper is open for all but Trainer.

Feroce is open for all but a Trainee. (Trainee - Myth @MaskedBandits)

Myth is open for all but a Trainer. (Trainer - Feroce @Constellation)

Augustus is open for all.

Fable is open for all.

Storm is open for all. (TRAINEE WANTED)

Clay is open for all (TRAINER NEEDED)

Silverpelt is open for all.

Open Ranks

Commander (Closed - PHOENIX)
Co-Commander (OPEN)
Guards (LIMITED - FEROCE, CELESTE, FABLE, ALTI, CORONA)
Healers (LIMITED - AURORA, TEAR, SPARROW, JUNIPER)
Fighters (OPEN)
Hunters (OPEN)
Trainees (OPEN)
Mothers (OPEN)
Kits (OPEN)

The Commander and Co-Commander are the only ranks that count as High Ranks.
Guards and Healers are limited to 7, so you can only have one of each.
You are not limited to a certain amount of characters.
There are 3 Healers left.
There are 2 Guards left.

[SIZE=2]NEWS[SIZE=2]

None right now

Forms and Rules
1. Keep it PG
2. All ranks other then Co-Commander, Healers and Guards are auto-accepted.
3. Please don't make your character too overpowered.
4. DO NOT complain if you don't get the rank you want. Remember that the Commander will be watching the other ranks and I will PM you if it has been decided your character can be ranked up. It's up to you whether you wish to or not.
5. The Rules of the Syndicate will apply in the roleplay, and the Commander is going to carry out these rules.
6. PM me FIRST if you have a plot idea! Likewise, I will PM the CO-COMMANDER to make sure that they're cool with the idea as well.
7. You don't have to ask me if you want your character to die or be killed. However, make sure you let me know WHEN they are so that I can add it to the news, and if they are a Healer/Guard/Co-Commander, I can remove them.
9. If you break one of the roleplay rules, you will be warned. If that same rule is broken again, any privleges your character has will be taken.
10. Have fun!
11: NO TBRP'D IN PERSONALITIES. I will accept just traits, however - you don't have to have a completely flushed out personality for your character.

Name:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Personality (no TBRP'D):
Relationships:
Other/Questions:

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; September 27th, 2017 at 04:16 PM.
Old September 7th, 2017, 05:00 PM
I'm sorry if I forget

My Mood: Cool
Default Re: - the aztec syndicate -

(This looks reeaaallly interesting, but complicated.)
Episode zero is being made
so have this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqARPSBdvvc
Old September 7th, 2017, 06:57 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Name: Cashmere
Sexuality: Heterosexual ; Panromantic
Appearance:
Ref | Ref | Ref
One of the stronger mothers. She has a small body, extremely fluffy fur and icy blue eyes. A cute appearance so far. However underneath all that fur, and despite her small body, she is very muscular. A bit of a stocky build, not one that would easily fight, but she could win a fight with not much work if she tried. Her eye is on survival, and having a muscular body as a mother, is actually a very good thing for her. Cashmere's fur is tan, white, and brown, just like a normal Ragdoll. White paws that have leg warmer like markings that are the color chocolate. Tanner around the tops of that and in distinct places on her body. The rest of Cashmere is mostly white, as it should be, with a chocolate mask on her face.
Personality:
"The only thing you can ever do is go as far in life as you can being who you are. Don't try to be someone else."
That's all she;s ever done her entire life, and the only thing she ever tries to do. It's her own bad luck she ended up a mother, it's not anyone else's fault. It's her own. She needed to do it herself. Do everything herself. That's a key word for Cashmere, independent. Well, at least as independent as she can be for her rank. She can't go hunting for herself, she has a mate to do that for her.. sadly. As she is one of the strongest of the mothers, than she's most likely to be a bit of a really annoying cat at times. Arguing and telling other cats of her rank, that they need to listen to what she says. Cashmere is one of the strictest mother's ever because she doesn't exactly like kits. She find them annoying little rascals who need to be kept under control. Expect a firm hand guiding you everywhere. She doesn't one one cat out of place. Well, she doesn't what one of her kits out of place.

Stern;;Bossy;;Independent;;Rough
Relationships:
Mate, Unborn kits, and Family members are all open
Assigned Mate: Feorce
Mention me if you want to be one of these roles
Other/Questions:
Realtions will be edited every time she gains a new one
She is expecting kits
This is AMAZING <3
@Lonestar23

Name: Tear
Sexuality: Bisexual ; Panromantic
Appearance:
Ref | Amulet
Tear's appearance could not be described by a certain breed. Perhaps Maine Coon for her fluffy fur, but what about her coloring? That strange mix of orange, silver and white. Dark gray in some places. The way that the colorings show up in random places, (silver and orange over the white) makes it impossible for her to be a tortoiseshell. Tear's appearance is a strange one. Though I feel like going into more depth. Her eyes are yellow, and strangely being out her almost half silver and half orange face. She has a gray streak above and on her nose, and white around that. Completed with her half silver and half orange face. She has a white chest that flows into her silver tabby pattern in her legs and tail, plus a little bit of her back. Then for her rank, she wears a beautiful royal blue amulet.
Personality:
"Everyone loves... sometimes too much."
Tear as her name suggests, is rather emotional. She gets attached to cats easily, and is therefor extremely gullible and easily-manipulated. Tricked into things easily with anything involving any time of emotion. Platonic or Romantic relationships do not matter. Tear is just often tricked into believing a cat loves her, or if her friend. If they were to tell her they didn't care, she would be all over-emotional for days on end. As in a very, very long time. Super long. It would hard to get her back into being her normal self. You might be thinking that she is just a flustered little she-cat and perhaps you should just read her traits. However, Tear has a few pluses. She is emotional, but in a good way sometimes. A very caring cat, as well as emotional, gave her her rank; healer. You need to be caring and perhaps emotional to have that rank.

Emotional;;gullible;;easily-manipulated;;caring
Relationships:
Love Interest, Friends, and Family members are all open
Secret Love Interest: Feorce
Trainne: Juniper
Mention me if you want to be one of these roles
Other/Questions:
Relations will be edited every time she gains a new one

Last edited by Cosmo; September 16th, 2017 at 07:01 AM.
Old September 7th, 2017, 11:52 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Name:
Celeste

Co-Commander (If not that, then Guard <3 )

Sexuality:
Pansexual | Panromantic

Appearance:
| ref || ref |
-wip-

Personality (no TBRP'D):
-wip-

Relationships:
-wip-

Other/Questions:
-wip-

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old September 8th, 2017, 01:16 PM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

@Lonestar23

Name: Sparrow
Sexuality: Aromantic Demisexual
Appearance: Cat // Amulet
Personality: She's somewhat abrasive, although does her best not to be too selfish or arrogant. She is quick-witted and sharp-tongued, although she's not the most creative with insults. Despite all this, deep down she is truly caring, and will do everything in her power to protect those she loves. She pretends to resent Aurora, as she was forced to become the healer's trainee due to 'potential', even though she'd wanted to be a fighter. However, she does really care for her trainer and would do her best to defend her.
Relationships: Everything except for trainer is open
Other/Questions: None

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"

Last edited by bobtail; September 9th, 2017 at 08:52 AM.
Old September 8th, 2017, 08:18 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Name: Juniper
Sexuality: Homosexual;Panromantic
Appearance: bop || amulet
Personality: Junioer is a very intuitive, sweet, and rather calm cat. He likes to learn and can be a bit awkward and shy around other cats. He isn't much of a fighter and tends to get stomped all over. He's very very sweet and healing is what he's destined to so. He does what he's told without complaint, and is very submissive and self conscious. He doesn't have much self esteem or self pride, and is just a very soft little kid.
Relationships: All except trainer open (unless unaccepted of course c: )
Other/Questions- Nada! I love this idea!
@Lonestar23
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da

Last edited by meraki; September 9th, 2017 at 10:00 AM.
Old September 9th, 2017, 11:44 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Name: Féroce (or, Feroce)
Sexuality: Heterosexual | Heteroromantic
Appearance: Ref1 | Ref2 | Ref3 | Ref4 // Amulet // Facial tattoos

Féroce is a muscular smokey black tabby tom. His fur is compact and slightly thick, with a small ruffled mane to decorate his neck. His fur is a burnt black, though grey flecks dazzle it along with faded black tabby markings. He has the "the heart of the ocean" sapphire amulet embedded in his head, and his face has a spiral- like tattoo marking to cover his face. His eyes are a haunting misty green-yellow, and he has wide large ears and a black nose. One of his ears is torn, and he has a large scar aligning his flank.

Personality (no TBRP'D): {Ferocious} {Challenging} {Greedy} {Humorous} {Professor} {Charming}

As his name suggests, he's quite the aggressive kitty. More so, taking business important and maintaining an orderly set path for everyone. His gaze is truly haunting, as if he's staring right through you and could see all your insecurities, all the dark secrets you held, or the treasured memories you're keeping. He's ferocious as if he's merciless. Of course, he has feelings, and he take heeds to other feelings, though this tom doesn't care when he's angry. It's hard to set his emotions ablaze, but he wouldn't be afraid to act on violence. He can act on impulse at times, depending on his craze for violence. Aside from that, he's pretty dominating - and dare you test him? He's a tom with a very outrageous attitude that seems to have no chill unless corrected by an higher rank.

Dare you challenge him? Féroce could be considered a fearless kitty. Albeit he has fears, just not many know about him. He's deemed to be challenging. Like others cannot get him. They don't know him, so he is a mystery. There is so much he will share. He's a quite tom that prefers to observe everyone else rather than get into the fray. Unless he's provoked in some way. But, he hold such a challenging gaze that it's considered a horror. He's always watching, he's always knowing. This is to ensure balance. Because he does not make friends. He challenges everyone that comes into his path to see if they are worthy of his company.

Yes. This tom is very greedy. He takes what he wants when he wants. Not such a bad thing - when it comes to prey and such. Sometimes he likes to take just for the thrill of it, and discard it when he doesn't need it any longer. When it comes to his greediness, it's unquenched, and it's hard to satisfy him. So, he likes to take and take and take.

When you're worthy to be in his company, he carries a humorous trait. He can be quite the joy to be around. Even if his humor can be very dark and depressing - it's all him. He likes to make others laugh when they're depressed. This tom cannot stand to see much sadness. Or much emotions. He doesn't like emotions - the depressing kind, so he keeps it in his best interest to be that brooding, humorous tom.

He's a teacher. He will go into a lecture about anything and everything if you prod him too much. He takes things seriously, so his lessons ought to sink in. He doesn't only play as a professor for trainees, but for everyone in the syndicate. Everything he says, will remain important. He expects everyone to play their roles, and lead an orderly life. When someone needs help, they shouldn't be afraid to come to him, even if he doesn't look to be the most friendliest of felines.

Lastly, he's very charming. Sometimes without even trying to be. Those who become close to him can see his charming abilities. Because he is charming, does not mean he's a flirt. Or a hopeless romantic in any way. He simply gives off that mysteriously charming vibe that would make others draw to him. From being mysterious to being charming in a matter of seconds. Don't forget that he's known for his ferocious state. No cat can truly end up on this tom's "bad" side or "good" side. Féroce is indifferent towards everyone and only takes care of business. There is a way for him to be close to others, but to everyone else - he just wishes to be known as their superior, all the while making sure they follow the commanders orders and directions.

Relationships: All are opened! Just mention me if anyone wanted a relationship with him <3
Other/Questions: I finally got this done after much confusion with appearance xD @Lonestar23
- I imagine he has French descent since his name mean Ferocious in French <3
- he'll have a French accent.
- I'll most likely be making more characters for this soon.

Last edited by Brilliance; September 9th, 2017 at 05:54 PM.
Old September 9th, 2017, 11:53 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webpaw All The Way~ View Post
(This looks reeaaallly interesting, but complicated.)
Yea I agree. I wanna join but I'm afraid that if I do I'll brake one of the rules..)
Old September 9th, 2017, 04:04 PM
a lonely nobody

|| Name ||
Myth
|| Age ||
7 moons
|| Gender ||
Female
|| Sexuality ||
Heterosexual
|| Appearance ||
Myth
|| Personality ||
[+] Quick Thinker [+] Fearless [+] Obedient
[-] Irresponsible [-] Arrogant [-] Pompous
[+] Myth doesn't put much thought into her actions, but when she does, it's done quickly and hastily. This helps her especially in battle,
as she can react and replan in a timely manor, and means she has an edge over her opponent. She never shows fear, as she has none; death is not a worry to her, and there's no circumstance in which she believes she should ever be afraid. She doesn't charge into situations without a plan, of course, but even if she did, she would be afraid of the outcome. Myth has become a very observant cat over time, and knows that to get anywhere in life, you must he obedient to those higher than you. Never will she question someone who out-ranks her; no matter who it is, the young Trainee will always pay attention and do to whatever is asked of her.
[-] Myth is a cat who doesn't care what others think of her, but that hinders her in the friend department. She's often seem grumbling about things, and easily gets triggered in the smallest of situations.
Though she'll never argue with someone who out-ranks her, she'll fight a lot with those of equal or lesser rank than her, causing her to not really have someone who'll listen to her. Though she is obedient, she's extremely irresponsible, and can't keep up with the simplest of things.
This also applies to remembering events and training practices, and more often than not, she's late to the party. Despite caring for her Syndicate, she struggles with self-importance, and sometimes puts herself in front of the higher ranks, causing her to punish herself, even if her act went unnoticed. As she trains more and grows older, her confidence level will boost, but as a young Trainee, Myth notices her flaws and is ashamed of them, even when no one else notices or cares.
|| Relationships ||
None
|| Other ||
Hope I got everything ^^

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!

Last edited by MaskedBandits; September 9th, 2017 at 04:06 PM.
Old September 9th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

@Constellation
Uhh...
Cashmere's mate or Tear's Love Interest
Because... reasons xD