Last post by Starfall
Today 09:08 PM
soak up the sun || p
by sock
Last post by ollie
Today 09:00 PM

Old April 4th, 2024, 07:34 AM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Wingbreeze cleaned herself in the clearing.
Old April 4th, 2024, 07:05 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Yet another problem she's been putting off that should have been addressed a bit ago. "Hollowfoot." Twilightstar yowled. The Clan leader stifled the urge to yawn and sat at the roots of the Galewood, waiting for the warrior to come to her. He had to explain to her what Bumblestar had been talking about during the last gathering.
@RoboPrism

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old April 5th, 2024, 01:12 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Bravebird - WindClan Warrior
She/her | 45 moons | Beefed Up T3, One with the Warren
Okay... it was time to stop wallowing in self-pity and drag her sorry ass back to work. Bravebird refused to let anything slow her down or stop her anymore. She had never been one to care about the opinions of her Clanmates, but she knew what a shock it must be for those that knew her to rarely see her around camp. So, starting today, that was going to change. A low, stubborn growl rumbled in her stomach as she got to her paws and gave a small lash of her tail. She was WindClan, dammit, and she was going to start acting like it again.

There was a lot she could do, really - one of which being getting some hunting done. But hunting right now, despite it being good for the Clan, sounded... wrong in the face of the news about RiverClan cats being in their camp. She needed to brush up on her battle skills. Not that she was rusty... but she wasn't planning on letting any of those slimy fish out alive. When push came to shove, she would shove them alright... right into death's waiting jaws.

Oh! Her blue eyes caught sight of a familiar face, and a grin spread across her maw. She had yet to congratulate the warrior if she recalled correctly and trotted over. "Silverrose, huh?" she chirped with a friendly wave of her tail. "About time you got that name. What were you trying to do, be the slowest rabbit in the bunch?" Her tone was lighthearted and a playful jest as she dipped her head towards her fellow Clanmate. "I was thinking about brushing up on my battle skills so I can really teach those fish a thing or two when the time comes - you open to a quick spar?"

[ @Estelle WOO FINALLY BRAVESILVER CATCH UP TIME ]
Old April 5th, 2024, 09:39 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

She was definitely going to regret this. But someone had to do it, it wasn't fair to lump all clan events onto poor Crowtooth who seemed to be the one running the vast majority of them. And this wasn't even an event, just a broader-than-normal training offer in light of the coming conflict with Riverclan. And the minks, she supposed, though they were a different style of fighting entirely. Like rat fighting. With both of these threats clearly a thing Twilightstar planned on dealing with soon, a bunch of apprentices who didn't know even the basics required for defending the camp was rather inexcusable. And while Deadmoon had no great love for combat, she could defend herself adequately enough, and run off smaller, younger cats.

Slightly more confident in her ability to be somewhat useful to the newer apprentices of the clan if not the older ones, Deadmoon did a small spin to take in the camp. Ew, this was not going to be fun. But she was going to do it. Rarely, if ever, was the thing she OUGHT to do the fun or easy thing to do. And while normally she took the route of avoidance, she was in a vaguely helpful mood today. A deep sigh. Apprentices! If you haven't had any battle training before, or only a little bit, come here! I'll take you out and we can do some basics at least! This was altogether too much yowling and making a spectacle of herself for Deadmoon to maintain the volume for long, and more quietly though audible if anyone was actually coming over she added Just....tell me what you know if you know anything so I can pair you up with someone about on your level. If another warrior wanted to come along too as supervision or another teacher she certainly wouldn't complain, but she also wasn't actively seeking more cats to witness her likely failures at advanced moves when they were inevitably requested. @Marycat006 (OPEN)

Last edited by gs29513; April 5th, 2024 at 10:26 AM.
Old April 7th, 2024, 02:40 AM

My Mood: Dark

Shadowmoon walked across the clearing towards the pile of fresh kill he looked at the pitiful pile "We need to go hunting" he grunted to himself
Old April 7th, 2024, 11:39 AM
fatha it's me michael

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

Maplepaw
A tall tri-colored she-cat with blue/green heterochromia.
a light Russian accent [purr after an R]
Purrk(s): Monkey's Paw (wish & withdrawal determined)
Not the most social cat

note:
any sentence that is communicated through sign language will be in italics
any sentence that is communicated through verbal dialogue will be in bold

Maplepaw sat in the clearing, looking clearly annoyed. This morning, right as she exited the apprentice's den, some bird thought it would be so funny to drop a stick on her head and almost knock her out. So now, here she was with a bruise on her head and a broken stick. Plus, the weather was not doing great, either. The skies were dark and it was cold.

What a great start to the day.

45/100

@ChaosBringer. [mentioning if you want Whispering to walk up to her!!]

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd
Old April 7th, 2024, 03:23 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

applefrost still exists

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old April 8th, 2024, 11:33 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
She was definitely going to regret this. But someone had to do it, it wasn't fair to lump all clan events onto poor Crowtooth who seemed to be the one running the vast majority of them. And this wasn't even an event, just a broader-than-normal training offer in light of the coming conflict with Riverclan. And the minks, she supposed, though they were a different style of fighting entirely. Like rat fighting. With both of these threats clearly a thing Twilightstar planned on dealing with soon, a bunch of apprentices who didn't know even the basics required for defending the camp was rather inexcusable. And while Deadmoon had no great love for combat, she could defend herself adequately enough, and run off smaller, younger cats.

Slightly more confident in her ability to be somewhat useful to the newer apprentices of the clan if not the older ones, Deadmoon did a small spin to take in the camp. Ew, this was not going to be fun. But she was going to do it. Rarely, if ever, was the thing she OUGHT to do the fun or easy thing to do. And while normally she took the route of avoidance, she was in a vaguely helpful mood today. A deep sigh. Apprentices! If you haven't had any battle training before, or only a little bit, come here! I'll take you out and we can do some basics at least! This was altogether too much yowling and making a spectacle of herself for Deadmoon to maintain the volume for long, and more quietly though audible if anyone was actually coming over she added Just....tell me what you know if you know anything so I can pair you up with someone about on your level. If another warrior wanted to come along too as supervision or another teacher she certainly wouldn't complain, but she also wasn't actively seeking more cats to witness her likely failures at advanced moves when they were inevitably requested. @Marycat006 (OPEN)

Spiraltail sat up and looked in the cat's direction I can help with some of the apprentices he offered I know they can be a pawful
Old April 9th, 2024, 12:33 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat
| Note: Due to the very unforeseen events at the meeting I have readjusted Rabbitpaw’s mood to match, sorry for the change in attitude for him. I didn’t expect what happened at the meeting ;-; |

Rabbitpaw smiled slightly at the other apprentice, trying his best to keep up his cheerfulness as much as he could but he was sure that it was obviously fake compared to his usual cheer. It was the best that he could do right now, the death of his deputy and one of the cats that he looked up too much weighing down heavily along his pelt. This was good though, if he practiced fighting then he could be so good when it was finally time to show those fish not to mess with Windclan! Rabbitpaw would make sure they were sorry. But through the whole night the thoughts of how he was the reason that such things happened. If he had realized sooner that the Riverclan cats were Riverclan then maybe the clan wouldn’t have been distracted from seeing Fallownose’s absence and therefore being able to search and then save him. He was bad luck, that was what Rabbitpaw was. He had so much that he needed to work to make up for Windclan now, he needed to repay the clan for getting the deputy killed.

He nodded at Lightningpaw’s words, “We can spar out in the clearing. I hope you don’t go easy!” The manx shaped cat led the ginger tabby out into the clearing as he spoke. The apprentice tried to get the happy and excited fire to light again but couldn’t. Everything was all too new still and he found himself just staring down the other apprentice for a few moments. Then with no experience but some wrestling play with other kits, the cursed apprentice shot forward. Hoping to catch Lightningpaw off guard and to cover up his inexperience with his natural speed and light-footedness. Making sure to keep his claws sheathed, Rabbitpaw aimed for a hit on the side of Lightningpaw’s flank, regardless of the hit landing or not the blonde apprentice bounced back and away just in case the other tried to hit back.
[ @Lightningpaw666 - Lightningpaw ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 9th, 2024 at 01:36 PM.
Old April 9th, 2024, 02:55 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat
| Note: Due to the very unforeseen events at the meeting I have readjusted Rabbitpaw’s mood to match, sorry for the change in attitude for him. I didn’t expect what happened at the meeting ;-; |

Rabbitpaw smiled slightly at the other apprentice, trying his best to keep up his cheerfulness as much as he could but he was sure that it was obviously fake compared to his usual cheer. It was the best that he could do right now, the death of his deputy and one of the cats that he looked up too much weighing down heavily along his pelt. This was good though, if he practiced fighting then he could be so good when it was finally time to show those fish not to mess with Windclan! Rabbitpaw would make sure they were sorry. But through the whole night the thoughts of how he was the reason that such things happened. If he had realized sooner that the Riverclan cats were Riverclan then maybe the clan wouldn’t have been distracted from seeing Fallownose’s absence and therefore being able to search and then save him. He was bad luck, that was what Rabbitpaw was. He had so much that he needed to work to make up for Windclan now, he needed to repay the clan for getting the deputy killed.

He nodded at Lightningpaw’s words, “We can spar out in the clearing. I hope you don’t go easy!” The manx shaped cat led the ginger tabby out into the clearing as he spoke. The apprentice tried to get the happy and excited fire to light again but couldn’t. Everything was all too new still and he found himself just staring down the other apprentice for a few moments. Then with no experience but some wrestling play with other kits, the cursed apprentice shot forward. Hoping to catch Lightningpaw off guard and to cover up his inexperience with his natural speed and light-footedness. Making sure to keep his claws sheathed, Rabbitpaw aimed for a hit on the side of Lightningpaw’s flank, regardless of the hit landing or not the blonde apprentice bounced back and away just in case the other tried to hit back.
[ @Lightningpaw666 - Lightningpaw ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Lightningpaw would likely surprise the young apprentice whenever he also shot forward towards them only to duck the attack the Apprentice attempted and aim his paw swipe at the apprentices ear. He also kept his claws sheathed. Lightningpaw was fast that was for sure. However the attacks he used had little power behind them. Lightningpaw would need a lot more training if he was to be able to do any real damage in his attacks.