Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 08:38 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 08:35 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by silver.
Today 08:32 AM
Martenburr's Tracker of...
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 08:29 AM
Martenburr's Finder
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 08:16 AM

Old May 19th, 2017, 09:21 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

"I've never had a problem with the queens here. I know what I should and should not be doing. Maybe that's something you should learn sometime. It'll keep you out of trouble," she commented. It was insulting at first, but Coalkit really didn't mean it in that way. That was simply how she talked. Finally, Coalkit gave Fernkit a shrug. "What game do you want to play then? Mossball? Tag? Pounce?" The kit's game list could go on and on, but she kept it short to give Fernkit the option. The mostly ebony feline would really play anything without much complaint. However, she'd correct Fernkit here and there if he started doing things she knew the queens would not appreciate. At this point, it was simply to keep him from continuing to pressure her into going out into the clearing.
The toms ears twitched a bit, "Well, I usually try not to break the rules but sometimes I can be a bit rough sometimes..." Fernkit felt the need to defend himself. He wasn't really a bad kit, he just needed to grow up a bit. He took a few moments to think about her question, "Lets play tag!" He mewed happily.

(Sorry its so short, I typed out a longer response but my tab was closed out..)

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old May 19th, 2017, 06:45 PM
The edge lord has arisen.

My Mood: Chatty

Skykit fell out of the nursery and began to follow the path into the warriors den. Skykit's eyes widen as he saw the den and he grinned and a purred rumbled in his throat. Cherrypelt cocked her head from side to side with a worried look plastered all across her face as he sprinted out of the nursery and searched. When she finally found Skykit she scooped his up and padded toward the nursery and gave him a lecture about how you need to stay in the nursery if you don't have permission by your mother. Skykit dipped his head and padded away and curled up into a sad little ball.

Last edited by Cherrypelt; May 19th, 2017 at 06:56 PM.
Old May 21st, 2017, 12:26 AM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Somewhere, somewhere before she knew she had seen the mistyness that was showing in the other kit's eyes. Somewhere before she had seen that expression on his features, like... like he was trying to see her-- but he can't, she suddenly realized. Blossomkit had never formally met a blind cat before. And, to be honest, it surprised her. Cocking her head ever so slightly to the side, she sat down, wrapping her tiny tail around her paws like a blanket. The fluffy fur covered them, giving her a sense of security; though how that was so secure to her was uncertain. "Um-m... hi," She mewed. Wait-- yes, she had said the right word. Good. "I'm... I'm, uh.. Blossomkit." And gotten her name right. So far so good. She hadn't messed a simple introduction up in a long time, though. And probably never would. "You are who? I mean, heh... are you-- I mean who are you?" And there ended the winning streak. So much for her better sounding voice. Maybe things would be better in a couple of moons. Why did she smell like flowers now? Where'd I get that, anyways? Perhaps it was from the flower-patch her friend had shown her earlier. That had to be it.
He simply smiled widely at her; not judging, not reproachful, simply listening to the other kit. "I'm Cygnetkit. Bouldglare is my dad. He's a strong warrior,"he mewed in response, tail flicking happily, glad for the company; he had been just fine all on his own, but didn't mind having someone to talk to. "Oh? Me? I'm blind. Everyone wonders that; I don't care, though. Being blind is fine; it means I can smell everything really well. Like, I knew one of the queens today was having issues making milk, because she smelled like the medicine den, and her kit smelled a little like borage after she licked it clean,"he replied, smile widening. He seemed very excited to be talking about it. "I like being able to smell, and hear, and feel; I don't judge anycat on the way they look, either; only the way they act."

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old May 21st, 2017, 06:36 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

@Nighty @starfall @moonfang @Reverie
(sorry for taking so long to post this, but thanks for the reminder! :3 i'm also gonna skip over the birth and go straight to when they are new-borns - just let me know when you wanna time skip and how many moons ^u^)

The calico queen smiled down at the five beautiful bundles of fur. She offered a weak smile to her newest litter. The molly was tired from the labor, yet the pain was nothing compared to the love she felt burning in her chest at the sight of the new life. It's been some moons since the death of her last litter, and she never thought she could ever recover from that... but the aging cat didn't wish to be saddened for the rest of her life. She instead decided to maybe have more kits - not to simply replace her other kits but rather to just bring some more light back into her life. Waveshore had considered adopting kits, but in the end she just decided to have her own and bring new life into this world.

The calico curled tighter around the kits and began to lick them each, not wanting to give any of the kits more attention than another one. She wondered if Crowfoot would come to see the kits soon. She was so proud of her eldest kit and loved him dearly - the queen did love all her kits, though. But first she needed some rest when her newborns would ever fall asleep. If their older brother did show up, she hoped that he would do so at a later time. Due to her being a permanent queen who takes care of kits instead of fighting like a warrior, she was also cooped up with the kits and didn't spend as much time with her other kits as she wished that she could.

Though she planned on this being her last litter, so maybe sometime she would be able to spend more time with her kits when these five leave the den? Of course, the thought of her kits growing up was still a touchy subject. It might not be as hard as when Crowfoot grew up and left the nursery since he was her first kit, but it would still be difficult die to the fact that it always hurt her to watch her kits grow up so fast and that they were going to be her last litter. Of course, she did hope that they would all become great warriors some day... but would like for them to stay as kits for some time before then. Waveshore lovingly smiled as her kits as she grew more sleepily.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; May 21st, 2017 at 06:37 AM.
Old May 21st, 2017, 11:49 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
(sorry for taking so long to post this, but thanks for the reminder! :3 i'm also gonna skip over the birth and go straight to when they are new-borns - just let me know when you wanna time skip and how many moons ^u^)

The calico queen smiled down at the five beautiful bundles of fur. She offered a weak smile to her newest litter. The molly was tired from the labor, yet the pain was nothing compared to the love she felt burning in her chest at the sight of the new life. It's been some moons since the death of her last litter, and she never thought she could ever recover from that... but the aging cat didn't wish to be saddened for the rest of her life. She instead decided to maybe have more kits - not to simply replace her other kits but rather to just bring some more light back into her life. Waveshore had considered adopting kits, but in the end she just decided to have her own and bring new life into this world.

The calico curled tighter around the kits and began to lick them each, not wanting to give any of the kits more attention than another one. She wondered if Crowfoot would come to see the kits soon. She was so proud of her eldest kit and loved him dearly - the queen did love all her kits, though. But first she needed some rest when her newborns would ever fall asleep. If their older brother did show up, she hoped that he would do so at a later time. Due to her being a permanent queen who takes care of kits instead of fighting like a warrior, she was also cooped up with the kits and didn't spend as much time with her other kits as she wished that she could.

Though she planned on this being her last litter, so maybe sometime she would be able to spend more time with her kits when these five leave the den? Of course, the thought of her kits growing up was still a touchy subject. It might not be as hard as when Crowfoot grew up and left the nursery since he was her first kit, but it would still be difficult die to the fact that it always hurt her to watch her kits grow up so fast and that they were going to be her last litter. Of course, she did hope that they would all become great warriors some day... but would like for them to stay as kits for some time before then. Waveshore lovingly smiled as her kits as she grew more sleepily.
{ ack this is with lichenkit? }
Old May 21st, 2017, 04:50 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post
He simply smiled widely at her; not judging, not reproachful, simply listening to the other kit. "I'm Cygnetkit. Bouldglare is my dad. He's a strong warrior,"he mewed in response, tail flicking happily, glad for the company; he had been just fine all on his own, but didn't mind having someone to talk to. "Oh? Me? I'm blind. Everyone wonders that; I don't care, though. Being blind is fine; it means I can smell everything really well. Like, I knew one of the queens today was having issues making milk, because she smelled like the medicine den, and her kit smelled a little like borage after she licked it clean,"he replied, smile widening. He seemed very excited to be talking about it. "I like being able to smell, and hear, and feel; I don't judge anycat on the way they look, either; only the way they act."

"Cygnet...Cygnetkit? That's, um... that's a cool name." She had a little trouble saying the name, stumbling over the pronounciation, but for the most part Blossomkit did pretty well. She was doing a lot better since meeting Ravenkit. At least she wasn't cowering in fear anymore, torn between her hatred of being alone and her desire to stay away from the bullies. But, Ravenkit had been nice. Cygnetkit was nice too. Both of them were potential friends for the future. Blind? That was when you couldn't see anything, wasn't it? This interested Blossomkit, and she wasn't as worried as she had been moments before. "Whoa. And you really don't mind not... not being able to-- to see colors, or... or anything else?" Blossomkit had never met a blind kit before, and she was conflicted about whether she thought the way his life would be was interesting or scary. She decided on a mix; it would be both, probably.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 21st, 2017, 10:27 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
The toms ears twitched a bit, "Well, I usually try not to break the rules but sometimes I can be a bit rough sometimes..." Fernkit felt the need to defend himself. He wasn't really a bad kit, he just needed to grow up a bit. He took a few moments to think about her question, "Lets play tag!" He mewed happily.

(Sorry its so short, I typed out a longer response but my tab was closed out..)
Coalkit pricked her ears in interest towards Fernkit's suggestion. She didn't bother trying to respond to his previous statement as it would lead to yet another, unnecessary argument. She could already tell that if they became friends, they'd have plenty of those. She might as well save her breath for the ones that'll matter in the long run. "Okay!" She replied, finally standing fully on her feet. At that moment, you could see just how small she really was. Her kitten fluff was still there and her height didn't quite match his. Coalkit was still determined to play though. That's just the type of feline she was. Quickly she reached a paw out and tapped his face before scampering off to start the game. "You're it!"

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 22nd, 2017, 05:38 PM

My Mood: Lonely

silverstream opened her mouth and let out a painful meow.
"Treestripe! They're coming!" Treestripe bounded across the clearing just in time to see 4 beautiful kits mew their first. "Oh, they're just adorable" Silverstream said, looking over. She nudged them closer and they began to suck milk from their mom. Treestripe looked proud as he watched and said "this one is Branchkit" Silverstream panted and nudged the next one "Moonkit" she said proudly.
Old May 23rd, 2017, 01:35 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Coalkit pricked her ears in interest towards Fernkit's suggestion. She didn't bother trying to respond to his previous statement as it would lead to yet another, unnecessary argument. She could already tell that if they became friends, they'd have plenty of those. She might as well save her breath for the ones that'll matter in the long run. "Okay!" She replied, finally standing fully on her feet. At that moment, you could see just how small she really was. Her kitten fluff was still there and her height didn't quite match his. Coalkit was still determined to play though. That's just the type of feline she was. Quickly she reached a paw out and tapped his face before scampering off to start the game. "You're it!"
Fernkit took a few moments to really observe his fellow kit, she was pretty smaller then him. The tom had always been taller then most other kits, he was a very slender and lean kit. He chuckled a bit after Coalkit booped his face. He let her have a few moments of a head start, she was smaller and he knew his long legs would cause him to move faster. He smirked as he began to run after the feline, he started to get closer to her but the tom was holding himself back. The game would be no fun if he won every time because of his speed.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old May 24th, 2017, 04:51 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post

The small tom kit curled up. For now he needed warmth. He needed his mother, he needed rest. He had no idea what had just happened, but hey, the warmth was back now, not like before, but still here. Besides, this warm squishy thing felt nice against his nearly bare skin. He just inched closer, wishing to be absorbed in the warmth.
[sorry it's short, kinda hard to do a newborn kit]

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonfang View Post

{ ack this is with lichenkit? }
[yes love]
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~