Twigstep the evil grandpa...
Last post by Zei
Today 07:47 AM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 07:46 AM

Old April 7th, 2024, 06:34 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

PuddlePaw
PuddleKit,

6 Moons | They/Them | Unknown

ThunderClan Apprentice

___

@willooowfeather

___

PuddlePaw bounced up to their new mentor. 'Spotty! Hi! When can we train?'

___

PondPaw
PondKit,

6 Moons | It/Its | Unknown

ThunderClan Apprentice

___

@Jayvines

___

PondPaw ran over to its new mentor. M...Mist? MistHat.. no.. MistHeart!

Last edited by Ladiebugg; April 7th, 2024 at 06:35 PM.
Old April 7th, 2024, 07:02 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Morningpaw?
He/him | TC apprentice? | Moons: 4 | No purrks

Morningkit stared up at Bumblestar in utter shock before it melted away to pure joy! He was an apprentice now! Already! Oh wait that means his name is Morningpaw! This was so unreal it felt like a dream and Morningpaw would know what a dream was because of how much sleeping he does. The kit immediately turned around looking for Riversong, his new mentor! Only for his grin to fall from his face as he saw the feline padding away from the meeting…what? Morningpaw took a few paw steps after the leaving warrior. Why were they leaving? Shouldn’t they be greeting him? That was his mentor, right? The newly named apprentice went to call out to the warrior, breathing picking up just a bit as he became more and more confused the further Riversong got until the warrior was gone from view. As though to take their place, Dewkit bounced up to him, one of his litter mates who hadn’t gotten a new name. Morningpaw took a step back as Dewkit started talking.

The apprentice couldn’t even really hear Dewkit even as the feline talked circles around him until one phrase met his ears and tears spring to Morningpaw’s eyes. His eyes and nose were stinging but he refused to cry, his mentor already left because he was just a kit probably he shouldn’t be crying because that was the truth. Morningpaw wasn’t a paw, he was a lot masquerading as one and that’s why his mentor left without even glancing at Morningpaw. “Y-you’ll cat-ch up for sure.” His voice was tight and he could hardly get his words out. “My mentor..doesn’t even want me!” He didn’t care to hear Dewkit’s pity as they realized that Morningpaw’s mentor left. The tom turned to watch as other kits went to meet their mentors, smiling and happy, their parents and friends must be proud. What did Antfluff think? He failed at being an apprentice before even starting. He was such a joke. Morningpaw took a few shaky steps away from Dewkit and away from the stormcrest. He couldn’t handle seeing his ceremony crumble around him only to listen to others being happy and that was so wrong with him, he should be happy for his siblings but he wasn’t.

I’m tired. I’m going to..nap.” Morningpaw- no, he wasn’t a paw. Morningkit turned tail and walked back to the nursery, not bothering to stay for the rest of the meeting. Maybe his dreams would be kinder to him.
[ @Littlesun0112 - Riversong, Dewkit ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 7th, 2024 at 07:43 PM.
Old April 7th, 2024, 07:18 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Mountainpaw
1/100

tags; ( @mars ; Rowanfrost , @Highsnow of Matterhorn ; Alpinekit )

she/her / thunderclan apprentice / large ears

Mountainkit..wait no.. Mountainpaw couldn't contain her excitement. Previous worries about Alpinekit melted away as she puffed out her chest in pride. She was an apprentice! Finally! She's going to fight and hunt and patrol and herb hunt, oooh this will be fun! Wide green eyes shined as she looked around for her mentor. Bumblestar said.. Rowanfrost right?

She rubbed her body against Alpinekit. "Lets train together! Ask your mentor!" she winked before stumbling up to the russet-colored tabby tom with tiny paws. Mountainpaw tilted her ears towards her new mentor and rose onto her toes so she couldn't touch noses with the warrior.

Last edited by nyx; April 7th, 2024 at 07:19 PM.
Old April 7th, 2024, 08:44 PM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

Berrypaw ran up to Orangeblossom. "Your my mentor? I can't wait!"
@Dolomedes

Nightshine nudged Whitekit's over to Glimmermask. "This is your mentor, Whitekit. Your mentor." Nightshine made sure Whitekit could see het lips moving. Whitekit said, unsure, "Mwemdow?" That was what he thought his mom was saying.
@Kitty
Old April 7th, 2024, 09:21 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Orangeblossom
| He/him | ThC Warrior | Moons 17 | No purrks ]

Orangeblossom sat in silence for a bit, just embracing Springlight's comfort and words for a moment. It had been awhile since he was comforted, nowadays it was always him comforting other poeple and he was alright with that but the kindness that Springlight was showing him was extremely nice and appreciated. It made him miss his mom a bit. That's a lie, he was always missing his mom a bit, this just reminded him of her. He sighed and shook the thought away from his brain and looked to Springlight as she spoke to him again. Oh, oh, that was...not what he thought he would hear. He was one of the first cats to volunteer for patrols. That couldn't be right, herbs were so important, surely more cats than just him and the medicine cats realized that. He grinned, "Of course, I am open for a patrol at any time! Unless..umm, I am already on one but that would mean-" He paused trying to understand himself the point he was trying to make but he ended up just waving a paw and his smile turned more sheepish, "Ah, never mind, stopped making sense there even for myself." He wasn't quite at his usual cheerfulness the news from the first part of the meeting still kind of weighing down on him.

Orangeblossom continued to give Bumblestar half his attention but focused more on Springlight. The molly was strange, but not in any sort of bad way, kind of like himself. He's been told that he was odd more than once for his more than cheery attitude but he always felt that life was too sad and too short to try not to stay on the brighter side of things. He figured that it was harder for the other molly to that though, he couldn't imagine what she sees in a moon compared to him in the medicine den. He suppressed a shiver at the thought. His paw was probably just one of many things which just brings up the point of how important herb storage is. Springlight was speaking again and the tomcat gave his attention to her and the offer that he wasn't really expecting at all. He gave a nervous laugh, caught a bit off guard by the medicine cat's generosity, "Y-yeah! I was planning to go and pay respects to Goldenheart."

Bumblestar caught his attention again as she began to list off the names of many, many kits. Wow, did they really have that many kits ready for their ceremonies already? Well, goes to show how great of a clan they are. The warrior sat pleased, "There are so many." He said it more to himself than expecting any reply. The tom turned to address Springlight again when his own name caught his attention when Bumblestar began to assign mentors to apprentices. Berrypaw. That meant that he was a mentor. With an apprentice. Oh. "Oh, an apprentice for me? An apprentice???" The tom was entirely caught off guard by this announcement. He was only 17 moons and he was getting an apprentice. He barely just got his own paws through the door of warriorhood and he was expected to train another cat how to be one? Though Bumblestar called on him, so that meant she thought that he could handle it. He couldn't let her down.

He muttered a quick apology to Springlight, "I still want to go to Willow's rise with you, I just need to check in with Berrypaw. Would you mind waiting until..umm tomorrow. I expect Berrypaw to want to head out immediately and I want this to be her day 'cuz, you know, it is. Apprentice ceremonies only happen once." After waiting for Springlight's answer the warrior padded away with a goodbye wave of his paw, "I'll be back after meeting with Berrypaw, promise!" and with that, Orangeblossom padded off to find the newly named apprentice. Which didn't take long as he almost crashed into Berrypaw only a few paces away from Springlight. The little thing to be very eager and excited which Orangeblossom was happy to see.

"I am your mentor! I also can't wait, what would you like to do first? We could do some touring of the territory? Or hunting? or oh! battling or learning how to do patrols? Or anything else you have on your mind?" While waiting for his new apprentice's answer he took a moment to call out the names of the other named apprentices finishing with Berrypaw's name. He turned his gaze back to Berrypaw and waited patiently for other feline's answer.
[ @iliri - Springlight | @Artemis - Berrypaw ]
[ Sorry this is kind of really rushed /w\ ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old April 7th, 2024, 09:42 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
1/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 5 moons

Alpinepaw was looking around for her mentor. She didn't know what her mentor looked like. Was there a cat coming to her? Who knows. All she saw was cats. She waited for her mentor...

(Alpinepaw's mentor's owner @/sock is on an indefinite hiatus.)
Old April 8th, 2024, 02:53 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

___...*| Dogday |*...___
[ He/Him - Thunderclan Warrior -
Purrks: none
]

Watching the ceremonies the tom watched all the apprentices move forward to get their new names. It was always good to see new apprentices. They were the future of the clan and a joy to have around. Listening in Dogday didn't really think he would be named a mentor. It kind of freaked him out a bit, but if he did get one he'd be the best mentor he could be. As he suspected his name was called to mentor Brindlepaw. Dogday stood up to search for his apprentice. He was excited and nervous at the same time. He'd do fine.

[ @gs29513; ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 8th, 2024, 03:09 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Talented

Ashenheart quietly cheered for all of the new apprentices, a gentle smile on her face.
Old April 8th, 2024, 05:16 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

MossKit

"when im big and strong, i'll be the besties warrior ever and make sure my clan is safe from all danger!"

mosskit blinked. his name echoed in his ears. he had snuck out the nursery to watch the meeting a little while ago and now. he was hearing his name. "mosspaw..." he mewed to himself, liking the sound of it on his tongue. he looked around and stepped forward to look at their leader with wide surprised eyes. he didnt have enouth training oh no- what if he messed up- he wasnt even sure if he was the right age- he blinked again and sighed softly. "moss...paw?" he tried to think of the name right but...but how? he was only a kit.
WindClan- Sparkkit-6M/tom
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur, tigerkit, icekit, softkit, frostkit.
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she
Old April 8th, 2024, 08:19 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Oat and Weeping watched

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3