Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 10:35 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by paris
Today 10:23 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by zBlaze
Today 10:19 AM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 10:17 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 10:16 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 12th, 2020, 09:36 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
[ @Ever @RedHead ]

Toadbounce was prepared to hit Dustbreeze with more compliments when Jaggedhawk seemed to materialize in front of them, his nose wrinkling as he stared down at the smaller tom. "Come on, can't a tom have a little fun? A pretty girl like Dusty here deserves to be complimented," he purred, offering a wink to the she-cat. He stood and smirked, ears perking. "Unless you're jealous. Would you rather me be flirting with you, cutie?" The warrior chuckled and raised a paw, brushing it under Jaggedhawk's chin. "Aw, how adorable. You know there's enough of me to go around, sweetheart," he drawled, snickering to himself.
The wink and his compliments had her ears flopped pathetically to the sides as she dipped her head. Dustbreeze felt as embarrassed as she did flattered by the attention. Though she shifted her gaze to Jaggedhawk with a silent plea. Her tail tip curled nervously, and just when she thought Toadbounce could be stopped he began flirted with Jagged. Her sage eyes were wide as saucers as she watched, glad that the attention was no longer on herself. She took the opportunity to step back a little from them and interrupt meekly.

"Well- I- I did say I needed to get out hunting..." Dust started nervously, taking another paw step back. She felt bad having to leave Jaggedhawk, she took a breath and spoke up. "Maybe, you'd like to join me Jaggedhawk?"

@RedHead
Old February 13th, 2020, 12:51 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyfox55 View Post
"His name is Thornkit." Ivykit's ears flattened. "He's my brother," she added, sending a glare back at said tomkit.
"Oh..." She mewed. "It's hard to believe that since you're so nice." Smokekit added. The she-kit sat down.

Click my dragons!
Old February 13th, 2020, 02:58 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
echopaw -
not necessarily lonely, just enjoying some peace—but had echopaw known what irispaw had been thinking, she would've found it a nice gesture. raising her head, echopaw gave the she-cat a friendly smile, motioning for her to sit down nearby. "please, go ahead." she wasn't doing much of anything, and irispaw seemed nice and calm, not to mention echopaw had been curious as to what could've motivated the she-cat to become a medicine cat rather than following the typical path most apprentices did. it seemed like a chaotic job to her—then again, echopaw supposed that everyone had an opinion on it, though it seemed to her that that was normal clan life.

everyone had an opinion about everything. "if you don't mind my asking, when exactly was it that you decided to become a medicine cat apprentice?" irispaw asked, keeping her voice level and pleasant so she wouldn't sound as if she were trying to question irispaw too much. that wasn't her intention, after all—she was just searching for a bit of conversation, and trying to avoid any overly-unpleasant small talk.
Irispaw purred at the gesture, happy she could sit and talk to somecat for once. Most of her medicine cat 'friends' just yelled at her, and Tallmarsh was barely ever around. Which, from both a training and social perspective, kinda sucked. She was both glad and surprised that she could skip back in among the other apprentices, happy to be part of it. She didn't know if it was just her, but cats seemed to have a different level of respect for her now that she was a medicine cat apprentice. She was no longer a 'stupid kit' with a few 'crippled limbs'. She was...just a cat. It felt nice to be ordinary. She sat quietly, glancing at the apprentice. She looked like a thoughtful sort of cat.

She was momentarily stunned at the question. No cat had asked her that. Only her brother, Jaycall...and he'd disappeared... It was quite an upfront question, but those were the kind she liked. All other sorts had too many secrets and tricks.
"Well, I've always wanted to make sure that others thrived. Part of it was because I never wanted any cat to go through what I've been through, or even hear of it. And it's not like I would have been a very good warrior. I'm crippled, and I hate fighting. And hunting." She mewed, gesturing to her twisted leg with her twisted tail. She had often wished she could have been a normal apprentice, fighting for her clan...but that wasn't her.
"Why did you want to be a warrior's apprentice?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old February 13th, 2020, 03:29 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@BILL. @Delta

Irispaw padded into the den, hoping that Bluegorse was still with her. She shuffled through the small den, glancing around to see if Tallmarsh was around yet. Not yet, it seemed. She'd have to start treating him in her own. That part scared her. She didn't think she was ready. But then again, that's what being a medicine cat was all about- healing, trying, independence. She'd try.
"Cobwebs for the binding, goldenrod for the poultice, a bit of marigold too... That's all I remember." She murmured, grabbing the herbs and cobwebs from the herb store. She turned back towards Bluegorse, flicking her ears towards his wounds.
"Is it okay if I get started? I'm not gonna kill you or anything..."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old February 13th, 2020, 09:09 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vessel View Post
@Lonestar23

Darkpaw turned to Echopaw, looking worried, opened his mouth to say something before he was interrupted by Flintstar's call for a clan meeting. The Black tom shrugged and looked up at the larger tom, wondering what he would say.

~

An exile? Oh, wow, cool!

Darkpaw fluffed up his fur. They must have royally screwed up! He turned to the she-cat apprentice next to him, who was frowning, and said; "At least that isn't us, right?"
echopaw
cool? cool was not a word that echopaw would describe an exile as, but apparently, the tom thought it was pretty interesting. she, personally, was very glad it wasn't her—and a little scared, because what if she slipped up one day? flintstar didn't seem like the type to exile cats without a reason, but echopaw had never thought she would see anything like this in her lifetime. "yeah," she responded, with a swallow and a small smile. "at least it's not us." although, echopaw supposed that one day, it very well could be.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 13th, 2020, 09:11 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
The young oriental sat in the dark, watched the other cat and felt a little bad to hear her response. She supposed she should be grateful to get at least a little sleep. She let her gaze sweet through the den as silence held it again. Pine was really certain how to respond, she wasn't sure her worried should be for others yet. She wanted to talk to Flintstar about it first and let him reassure her. He would have the answer. He was very smart and experienced compared to her.

"Just a bad dream, nothing really to worry about." The reply was weak, but not really a lie either. The silver tabby shone like a ghost under the weak moonlight that streamed through the den celinging. She longed to be a warrior and get outside. It would be nice to go hunting at nighg and clear her mind right now. Yet she still was waiting. Hopefully she would be named a warrior soon, she felt fierce and trained enough lately. Plus that would leave her feeling less worried, being able to patrol and protect her clan actively.

Pinepaw sighed and laid back down, resting her head on her paws, perched on the edge of her nest. "I wonder how long until I am named a warrior. I can't wait, but i feel like theres still some rules i haven't learned. It's hard sometimes not having been born in the clan." Her voice was a polite whisper to Ivypaw, not wanting to wake up the other apprentices.
ivypaw
the she-cat felt a sliver of sympathy for pinepaw—it would be hard being born outside the clans, not knowing whether or not everyone was going to accept you, and ivypaw certainly knew that not everyone here accepted cats born outside of thunderclan. it was a tough situation all around, and one that she wished there was a way to fix, but unfortunately... she didn't have that much sway with everyone else.

"I'm sure it is," she mewed, with a small twitch of her tail. "it's hard enough being young." no one wanted to listen to apprentices on serious matters. because they were young, ivypaw was certain they weren't as respected, and although she figured that was fair (they hadn't earned their place yet), it didn't keep her from disliking it. how long was it going to take before she would "earn her place" and manage to be a respected member of thunderclan? considering the fact that she was a pretty young apprentice, it would likely be a while yet.

at this point, pinepaw had a better chance of getting to that place than she did.

"you'll get there eventually. just don't let everyone else tell you where you belong." she mewed, with a tired yawn. the she-cat disliked being kept up, but now that she was awake, it was going to be hard for her to get back to sleep.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 13th, 2020, 11:50 AM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

"Maybe it'll be today," suggested Brightpaw.

@Blissie Bliss
Old February 13th, 2020, 11:53 AM
Chronically Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCat99 View Post
"Oh..." She mewed. "It's hard to believe that since you're so nice." Smokekit added. The she-kit sat down.
Ivykit flattened her ears. "I'm not that nice," she muttered.
Old February 13th, 2020, 01:00 PM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyfox55 View Post
Ivykit flattened her ears. "I'm not that nice," she muttered.
Smokekit batted at Ivykit with her paw. "Yes you are silly." She mewed. She smiled.

Click my dragons!
Old February 13th, 2020, 07:49 PM
Chronically Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCat99 View Post
Smokekit batted at Ivykit with her paw. "Yes you are silly." She mewed. She smiled.
Ivykit batted her back, smirking. "If I'm nice, so are you, furball."