Today 08:49 PM

Old October 3rd, 2017, 09:24 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
@gypsievannerz and @Fern
Silentshade stepped into the territory and sighed setting Tearkit and Quailkit down,” Kits, this is Shadowclan territory.”
Sunstrike grouchily stayed put, as he knew foxes were around and no one else volunteered to protect her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ @Eclipsemoon the Therian
Rasberrybubble entered the territory with Eclipsekit,” We are home Eclipsekit, are you happy?”
Eclipsekit shook the mud off her paws and shrugged. "I like ShadowClan, but I miss Crescentkit. He was nice."

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old October 3rd, 2017, 09:56 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
(How old isTearkit?)
She smiled slightly," Yes Tearkit. This is, were going to camp. No more fish, we'll eat frogs, toads, squirrels, birds, and voles and rats. Our prey."
(I think 2 moons, maybe 3.)
Tearkit grinned, happy to be correct and happy Silentshade was smiling. "Can I catch you some prey? Is camp pretty?" She asked, looking to her mother. She sat back down by Quailkit, ears perked.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old October 4th, 2017, 05:28 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Honestly. I don't have a problem with shorter posts. I think that writing doesn't have to be long, and sometimes a short post can be better anyway. It can provide a more quick-paced dialogue between characters or express a point with more power and directness. That's just me thought.)

Nightpaw listened as the leader spoke, noticing an unusual coolness to his voice. I hope I didn't get him in trouble, she thought warily. A warrior can't help it if he's busy. Nightpaw thought over what the Shadowclan leader had said and considered her interactions with Skunkbelly up until this point. She'd had very little time training with him, but the time she did spend with him had tended to leave her confused and a bit like interaction was a little difficult...unnatural. "I mean, I have wondered if maybe another mentor might be a better fit for me. Don't get me wrong! Skunkbelly is a very nice cat and all," she added quickly, "But... have you ever talked to another cat and just... don't connect? I think that might be like him and I."
(( You’re the first person I’ve ever heard said that to be honest- ))

Goldenstar was quiet for a moment, he wasn’t going to get horribly mad at Skunkbelly, but still, a warrior could always make time for their apprentice, even if they were busy. He would just probably talk to him and say something like- “You need to make more time for your apprentice,” or something of the sort. “It happens all the time” he said simply, as Nightpaw started to talk again. He was mainly thinking about Tallwhisker as he said this, but there had been a few other cats as well. “So would you want a new mentor?” He asked again, looking around the territory quietly, taking everything in. He and his mentor had never really had the best relationship, but they had still found time for each other back then. It didn’t seem right that Nightpaw wasn’t getting any mentoring, looking back at the apprentince for her answer.
Old October 4th, 2017, 06:25 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsemoon the Therian View Post

Eclipsekit shook the mud off her paws and shrugged. "I like ShadowClan, but I miss Crescentkit. He was nice."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
(I think 2 moons, maybe 3.)
Tearkit grinned, happy to be correct and happy Silentshade was smiling. "Can I catch you some prey? Is camp pretty?" She asked, looking to her mother. She sat back down by Quailkit, ears perked.
Rasberrybubble forced a smile," You two are the same age, so you can see each other at gatherings."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Silentshade purred,"The prey might be the same size a you. Camp is pretty, but it might be damaged by the flood and the warriors are ahead repairing it."

Sunstrike scowled. His clanmates were repairing camp while he was ushering his mate and kits related to him to camp.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
Applepaw crossed into Shadowclan territory. She caught a vole and carried it with her towards camp.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; October 4th, 2017 at 08:53 AM.
Old October 4th, 2017, 09:10 AM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
Rasberrybubble forced a smile," You two are the same age, so you can see each other at gatherings."
Silentshade purred,"The prey might be the same size a you. Camp is pretty, but it might be damaged by the flood and the warriors are ahead repairing it."

Sunstrike scowled. His clanmates were repairing camp while he was ushering his mate and kits related to him to camp.
Applepaw crossed into Shadowclan territory. She caught a vole and carried it with her towards camp.
"But it's gonna take forever for me to become an apprentice!" Eclipsekit whined.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old October 4th, 2017, 09:27 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsemoon the Therian View Post

"But it's gonna take forever for me to become an apprentice!" Eclipsekit whined.
She shrugged," only a moon."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 4th, 2017, 11:36 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

(( You’re the first person I’ve ever heard said that to be honest- ))

Goldenstar was quiet for a moment, he wasn’t going to get horribly mad at Skunkbelly, but still, a warrior could always make time for their apprentice, even if they were busy. He would just probably talk to him and say something like- “You need to make more time for your apprentice,” or something of the sort. “It happens all the time” he said simply, as Nightpaw started to talk again. He was mainly thinking about Tallwhisker as he said this, but there had been a few other cats as well. “So would you want a new mentor?” He asked again, looking around the territory quietly, taking everything in. He and his mentor had never really had the best relationship, but they had still found time for each other back then. It didn’t seem right that Nightpaw wasn’t getting any mentoring, looking back at the apprentince for her answer.
Nightpaw hesitated. It wasn't often she asked anyone for anything. during her time as a kittypet, there were no other cats to help her or talk to about her thoughts and feelings. Just her housefolk, and they couldn't talk. Since she was a little kit, if she wanted something other than food or water: to climb onto a high ledge, get a treat or a toy, she had to get it herself. And Shadowclan had already given her so much, it seemed wrong to ask for more, or to throw a gift like a mentor back and ask for another. But she wanted to serve Shadowclan above all else, and she knew she couldn't do that like she wanted as things were currently going. "I...I would," she meowed shyly. "Would that be ok? The last thing I want to do is cause trouble or put anyone in Shadowclan out. I mean, Shadowclan has already done so much for me."

Old October 4th, 2017, 03:22 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:

"They are making it look nice again for us right?" Tearkit asked, stifling a yawn. The kit didn't want to be sleepy, she wanted to walk all the way to camp with her mother and sibling. "Are we there yet?"

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old October 4th, 2017, 05:33 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"They are making it look nice again for us right?" Tearkit asked, stifling a yawn. The kit didn't want to be sleepy, she wanted to walk all the way to camp with her mother and sibling. "Are we there yet?"
She purred,"Yes, they are.Listen, do you hear the other cats? That's camp."

Old October 4th, 2017, 07:20 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw hesitated. It wasn't often she asked anyone for anything. during her time as a kittypet, there were no other cats to help her or talk to about her thoughts and feelings. Just her housefolk, and they couldn't talk. Since she was a little kit, if she wanted something other than food or water: to climb onto a high ledge, get a treat or a toy, she had to get it herself. And Shadowclan had already given her so much, it seemed wrong to ask for more, or to throw a gift like a mentor back and ask for another. But she wanted to serve Shadowclan above all else, and she knew she couldn't do that like she wanted as things were currently going. "I...I would," she meowed shyly. "Would that be ok? The last thing I want to do is cause trouble or put anyone in Shadowclan out. I mean, Shadowclan has already done so much for me."

Goldenstar listened softly. He could understand that Nightpaw might not want to ask for a new mentor. As he thought about it more and more, the ruder and ruder it sounded. It may have just be him overreacting, which he found out he did quite a bit, but, well, maybe it was for the better. However, what he didn’t find good was that he couldn’t really talk to a cat he had never really interacted with without making some kind of weird noise, or just embarrassing himself. He didn’t want to be that way, but that was just how he was, and he didn’t really know how to control it. Shaking the thoughts from his head, he looked back at Nightpaw, thankfully snapping back to attention as soon as she responded. “N-No, not at all!” He responded, smiling. “Would there be any cat that you might want to mentor you?” The leader asked, his eyes lit up warmly. He already had a few ideas, but it all came down to what Daypaw wanted, now just listening.