Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:54 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Dust
Today 09:53 AM
EVERYTHING FINDER
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 09:50 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:48 AM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:39 AM

Old May 31st, 2018, 02:13 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
She picked up some cobwebs with her maw, which was all in all a bad idea. The she-cat felt weird with the binding tool all around her jaw, preventing her from speaking, so she scraped it off and decided to simply wrap some around her paw. It was a good idea; the wrap didn't fall and didn't feel too weird. She walked alongside her mentor, content with the silence, until Daydream broke it. Flashpaw listened intently. She felt bad for them. They had trained over half the forest by now, constantly going to and fro each Clan camp. It wasn't fair. They were ShadowClan's medicine cat, not RiverClan's or WindClan's. Why did they have to act like one? With this realization came another one. She was so, so lucky to be able to have a living, capable mentor. Sure, Oriolepaw had, but it hadn't lasted a moon before he had died. It made her realize how short-lived you were if you chose the path of a medicine cat. How easily you could die off. Briefly, she closed her eyes, and opened them again. These were the moments Flashpaw needed to cherish. Just simple talk with her mentor. Because maybe someday soon, they wouldn't be here. "Is there no one else that can do that? You've already trained so many. Can't StarClan give you a break?" She didn't know too much about Daydream, but she did know that they did not like StarClan. Was she treading on thin ice? Maybe, but the question still stood. Couldn't one of those lazy bums in the stars come down to train a few medicine cats so that they had time to train their own apprentice? Inwardly, the female sighed. She was being selfish. It wasn't Oriolepaw or Heatherfur's fault that they had no mentor. "I guess you're right, though. It will be good for me to know the other medicine cats." She let out a small chuckle thinking of how awkward Heatherfur, a seasoned warrior, would feel training alongside two apprentices.
daydream wondered that question themselves most of the time. "Growing up i had no mentor. Kestrelberry seemed to not show any interest in me and..northpath from starclan didnt bother. he tried, but never returned to me in my little dream spans." they explained. they remembered having to learn most of the herbs on their own, asking kestrelberrys patients what he used on them and what they were for. they had no one telling them they were doing something right or wrong, they had no praise in their work growing up. they grew up feeling alone. "i was thrown into a rank that i didnt even want blind and alone. i dont want anyone else to feel like that. we can rely on starclan here." starclan had done nothing but take, take and take. they would never expect them to give. the burning hatred in their eyes and they stared at northpath during their training, maybe thats why he never returned. cold. "Shinefangs getting too old to be traveling form camp to camp..and with the tension in thunderclan we both know they wouldnt let oriolepaw on their land to train with caliaflame." they didnt get the tension, honestly, and they were angry at goldenstar for getting involved with it at all. it wasnt their battle to fight, and it was better to remain neutral. "I wouldnt take their training on if i knew it was going to affect yours. you always come first, i am shadowclans medicine cat at heart," they mewed, easing her worry,"i wont be gone days at a time. and if anything, ill have them come here too." perhasp it would be good for flashpaw, though. she hadnt been anywhere outside of shadowclan sland almost all of her life until now. now she would get to step foot into other cultures of clans and see their way of life, and get a better understanding and go beyond simple quarrels.
Old May 31st, 2018, 10:38 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream wondered that question themselves most of the time. "Growing up i had no mentor. Kestrelberry seemed to not show any interest in me and..northpath from starclan didnt bother. he tried, but never returned to me in my little dream spans." they explained. they remembered having to learn most of the herbs on their own, asking kestrelberrys patients what he used on them and what they were for. they had no one telling them they were doing something right or wrong, they had no praise in their work growing up. they grew up feeling alone. "i was thrown into a rank that i didnt even want blind and alone. i dont want anyone else to feel like that. we can rely on starclan here." starclan had done nothing but take, take and take. they would never expect them to give. the burning hatred in their eyes and they stared at northpath during their training, maybe thats why he never returned. cold. "Shinefangs getting too old to be traveling form camp to camp..and with the tension in thunderclan we both know they wouldnt let oriolepaw on their land to train with caliaflame." they didnt get the tension, honestly, and they were angry at goldenstar for getting involved with it at all. it wasnt their battle to fight, and it was better to remain neutral. "I wouldnt take their training on if i knew it was going to affect yours. you always come first, i am shadowclans medicine cat at heart," they mewed, easing her worry,"i wont be gone days at a time. and if anything, ill have them come here too." perhasp it would be good for flashpaw, though. she hadnt been anywhere outside of shadowclan sland almost all of her life until now. now she would get to step foot into other cultures of clans and see their way of life, and get a better understanding and go beyond simple quarrels.
Wow. Daydream’s story was... sad, to say the least. It was disappointing that her mentor had been helped by others so little in a time of such need. And they never even wanted to be a medicine cat. They didn’t get asked like she had been so lucky to. They were just thrown into it without any say on their part. And that saddened the she-cat. Flashpaw didn’t know how to comfort her mentor, really. She didn’t know what she was doing, but she touched her tail lightly to their shoulder. “I wish...” She didn’t really know what to say, even. What did she wish? That they hadn’t become a medicine cat? No, she did not wish that. She could only hope that they were happy with where they stood now. She was a little relieved when they got more on topic. The female simply nodded to her mentor’s explanation and was comforted by the fact that they would still be around. She didn’t know what she’d do if a medical emergency happened while they were away. Really, Flashpaw could just hope and pray that she was experienced enough before Daydream went to other camps. She couldn’t help herself from asking. “Can you wait to go to other camps until I’m experienced enough to handle emergencies without you?” she blurted, heat flooding her cheeks at the eruption. She’d have to go with it. “I mean, if you can. I don’t want to be stuck with a kitting without knowing how to handle it or something and you be halfway across the territories.”
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old June 1st, 2018, 10:38 AM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
“Frog?” She asked curiously as she followed him towards the marsh. Her face screwed up a bit as she felt the wet, squishy ground beneath her paws. “I thought Riverclan was the only clan who liked to get their paws wet?” Her paw steps were a bit awkward, like she was somehow trying to avoid getting them wet. Something, a toad, jumped in front of her and then disappeared through the undergrowth. Mist, startled, slipped and fell, getting her left side dirty and wet. “What was that??” The young apprentice scrambled to her paws, and looked at her side with a soft huff.
Ashnose chuckled lightly at the apprentice's reaction. "That's true, although the marsh isn't quite the same as splashing around in puddles all day." The tom picked up his paws and shook the liquid from them. "Getting your paws wet certainly isn't as bad as getting your entire pelt wet like those crazy fish eaters in RiverClan." Just after he'd finished speaking Mistpaw had done just that and gotten her pelt all dirty. Ashnose chuckled once more. "It was a toad." He mewed as he tried to help her up. "They're fast, as you can see. They're really good at hiding too."

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old June 1st, 2018, 03:32 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Wow. Daydream’s story was... sad, to say the least. It was disappointing that her mentor had been helped by others so little in a time of such need. And they never even wanted to be a medicine cat. They didn’t get asked like she had been so lucky to. They were just thrown into it without any say on their part. And that saddened the she-cat. Flashpaw didn’t know how to comfort her mentor, really. She didn’t know what she was doing, but she touched her tail lightly to their shoulder. “I wish...” She didn’t really know what to say, even. What did she wish? That they hadn’t become a medicine cat? No, she did not wish that. She could only hope that they were happy with where they stood now. She was a little relieved when they got more on topic. The female simply nodded to her mentor’s explanation and was comforted by the fact that they would still be around. She didn’t know what she’d do if a medical emergency happened while they were away. Really, Flashpaw could just hope and pray that she was experienced enough before Daydream went to other camps. She couldn’t help herself from asking. “Can you wait to go to other camps until I’m experienced enough to handle emergencies without you?” she blurted, heat flooding her cheeks at the eruption. She’d have to go with it. “I mean, if you can. I don’t want to be stuck with a kitting without knowing how to handle it or something and you be halfway across the territories.”
daydream wondered what she was going to say, but she continued talking about something else. "I wouldnt train others if i knew it would get in the way of you. you come first." they comforted the apprentice,"I'll most likely have them come here for awhile until i know youre okay by yourself, or even bring you with me when i know we wont have emergencies." they explained. they knew each and every cat that theyve healed, who needs more check ups and who needs constant care, it was easy to plan out trips,"Plus, we can simply dream. Dream walking as a medicine cat is pretty normal, so we could simply train with them that way in.." ugh, "starclan." they gritted their teeth at the thought of that flea pelted clan. it was..different now having an apprentice, they now could take on less healing duties and possibly take a day off or two. it wasnt like there was a war going on that they need to prepare for, so things were pretty mellow at the moment. "Dont worry, ive got it all figured out for you. all youve got to do is remember what i teach you."
Old June 1st, 2018, 06:33 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Quote:
At the smile, it made her relieved. At least he wasn’t some arrogant, ambitious kind of cat. Those really got on her nerves. They didn’t know what she’d gone through, evidently, for they kept feeling better than her. Shaking her head mentally, she smiled back, sitting and wrapping her tail around her paws neatly. “So... you’re the new deputy? Goldenstar made a good choice.” While Windygale didn’t seem ideal, she’d seen how selfless the tom was, no matter what reason it was for. He deserved this, and more.

[ahh mines short too

Windygale ducked his head, staring at the dirt. He scuffed his paws, creating tiny clouds of dust that quickly dissipated. He didn’t like to think he was “all mighty” and great. In fact, he didn’t think very highly of himself. At all. He looked back up, trying to meet the other feline’s eye. He quickly replied, “Yes. And thank you. And you’re... Flashpaw, right?” he stuttered, knowing he wasn’t good with names and faces. He cursed himself for not even knowing for sure if this was the medicine cat apprentice of his own clan.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old June 1st, 2018, 09:26 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
there was something in her eye that daydream could recognize easily. longing. but what of? they seemed so happy right now, under the sun and the flowers. was there something in their paths that daydream had over looked? they had been so busy with themselves that they..hadnt really asked how luckynight was. they felt guilty. she had so much dedication to them that it was almost blinding, yet they couldnt even ask how her day was sometimes. they vowed silently to do better. to be a better friend. "Im glad weve found home in eachother, then. im sure if i didnt have you id lose my mind." in reality, she was their only constant in their life. no matter how much they lost, who they lost, luckynight had always been there. they were so greatful for that. "I love you."
A ripple of shock shot through Luckynight as Daydream said those three simple words, but she kept her voice calm and answered warmly, "I love you too." And she meant it. She was beginning to see she meant it more than the medicine cat realized. A scuttling of tiny feet caught the warrior's attention and she turned just in time to see a mouses tail disappearing into a tiny borrow under the root of a nearby pine. She parted her jaws to scent the warm air, catching prey scent. "Want to hunt before we head back to camp?" she asked. I've never hunted with you before." Luckynight has had plenty of opportunities to hunt with warriors and other apprentices, but although she had no doubt Daydream hunted every bit as well as they did, they were usually too busy. Luckynight had tried not to be hurt by this. They were an important cat to the clan after all, and up until recently, Daydream had been doing all of the medicine cat duties on their own.

Old June 1st, 2018, 09:41 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Australis View Post

His limbs were sore, but he knew all he did was probably land on them too hard. Even then, Windygale had to laugh. He knew he probably scared all of the prey from there to the WindClan border, but maybe there was still a chance of finding some prey. He slowly stood up, once more making sure nothing was broken. Thankfully, nothing was. So he started to walk, listening and scenting the air for a fresh scent of prey. The scent of the wren still hung in the air, as well as the echoes of its alarm call in the pines. He flattened his ears, only half-joking bitterness, then tried to find another scent.

[ I’m sorry it’s short ]
(It's fine! Dang I'm doing really bad with keeping up with this rp, sorry it's taking so long for me to reply!)
Silentlightning pranced on as she started to search for new scents. She kept their walk at quite a brisk pace, wanting to cover as much ground as possible in hopes of finding prey that wasn't scared off. Thankfully, it didn't take long before new scents started to fill the air. She looked back to Windygale with a hopeful look in her eyes almost as if they were poking fun at Windygale's clumsy hunting earlier themselves. She breathed in the air trying to sort out the newest and closest scent of all those that hung in the air, and she shortly was able to pick the scent of a squirrel out of the list. She held her tail up to convey a 'hault' message to Windygale, and began to prowl forward towards the scent. After turning around a tree, she was able to see a plump squirrel digging through the pine needles that laced the forest floor. It's back was to her, perfect for an easy kill. Within seconds she had slunk close to the squirrel's side. Her hind legs pressed hard against the forest floor, causing her to spring high into the air. The squirrel noticed her and began to dart up the tree, but she had prepared for this. Her high jump allowed her to barrel into the squirrel before it was out of grasp. She clamped onto its tender body with a strong bite, before clumsily smacking into the tree. Though it may have had a clumsy finish, she did successfully catch the squirrel, and that's what mattered, right?

Last edited by Panda; June 1st, 2018 at 09:41 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2018, 10:51 AM
wowowowow

Quote:
daydream wondered what she was going to say, but she continued talking about something else. "I wouldnt train others if i knew it would get in the way of you. you come first." they comforted the apprentice,"I'll most likely have them come here for awhile until i know youre okay by yourself, or even bring you with me when i know we wont have emergencies." they explained. they knew each and every cat that theyve healed, who needs more check ups and who needs constant care, it was easy to plan out trips,"Plus, we can simply dream. Dream walking as a medicine cat is pretty normal, so we could simply train with them that way in.." ugh, "starclan." they gritted their teeth at the thought of that flea pelted clan. it was..different now having an apprentice, they now could take on less healing duties and possibly take a day off or two. it wasnt like there was a war going on that they need to prepare for, so things were pretty mellow at the moment. "Dont worry, ive got it all figured out for you. all youve got to do is remember what i teach you."
Flashpaw was relieved when Daydream didn't mention her small gesture. And she was very comforted by the fact that she wouldn't have to face any crisis's on her own. Not until she was ready, at least. The she-cat frowned when her mentor mentioned StarClan. She didn't want to train there if they weren't going to be happy. But then again... she'd never been to StarClan. Technically, she wasn't officially ShadowClan's medicine cat apprentice. She had never been introduced to StarClan, like the stories said. Maybe medicine cats just didn't do that anymore. The feline cursed herself for being so selfish as well. She would never force any cat- especially Daydream- to do something they hated just for her own gain. So Flashpaw simply nodded. A bit of worry washed over her consciousness as they told her they wouldn't leave her unprepared, and she hated herself for that, too. Trust Daydream. They would never leave you unprepared for a crisis. She decided to say that, too. "I trust you, Daydream." Immediately, her mind flashed back to a moment she hadn't remembered after the death. I trust you, Flashpaw. And I wish we were something more. Her heart thudded and she had to stop walking. Once it started, it didn't stop.

'I've liked you ever since I saw you become apprenticed,' Branchpaw had said. Flashpaw had backed away, shaking her head. 'I don't like you in that way, Branchpaw.' Rage lit her best friend's eyes. 'Fine! I'll prove my worth to you!' The danger of the rustling bush in front of them forgotten, he turned to it and leapt through. Being stockier than the tom, Flashpaw couldn't slip through the thicket as easily, and struggled through slowly, fighting the thorns. She ended up on the other side just as she heard a horrifying scream from a few feet in front of her. Her eyes had been sealed shut against the brambles, so she had not seen the attack. But she did see the result.

The dark colored she-cat stepped back, gasping and collapsing once more. Her breathing rattled in her chest. Her PTSD had covered that memory for so long. It was so shocking and horrifying that she was having another asthma attack.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old June 2nd, 2018, 02:41 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Australis View Post

Windygale ducked his head, staring at the dirt. He scuffed his paws, creating tiny clouds of dust that quickly dissipated. He didn’t like to think he was “all mighty” and great. In fact, he didn’t think very highly of himself. At all. He looked back up, trying to meet the other feline’s eye. He quickly replied, “Yes. And thank you. And you’re... Flashpaw, right?” he stuttered, knowing he wasn’t good with names and faces. He cursed himself for not even knowing for sure if this was the medicine cat apprentice of his own clan.
The dark colored feline smiled calmly and nodded. "Yup, that's me." She was happy to meet the new deputy and see his motives and why he was chosen. Absentmindedly, she said, "How's it feel to be the new deputy?" Flashpaw was fairly calm today, and a lot less self-doubt was flooding her senses. Normally, she would've cursed herself for being so open and easily blurting things. But today, she was tired, and it led to being fairly reserved.
Old June 2nd, 2018, 03:21 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
A ripple of shock shot through Luckynight as Daydream said those three simple words, but she kept her voice calm and answered warmly, "I love you too." And she meant it. She was beginning to see she meant it more than the medicine cat realized. A scuttling of tiny feet caught the warrior's attention and she turned just in time to see a mouses tail disappearing into a tiny borrow under the root of a nearby pine. She parted her jaws to scent the warm air, catching prey scent. "Want to hunt before we head back to camp?" she asked. I've never hunted with you before." Luckynight has had plenty of opportunities to hunt with warriors and other apprentices, but although she had no doubt Daydream hunted every bit as well as they did, they were usually too busy. Luckynight had tried not to be hurt by this. They were an important cat to the clan after all, and up until recently, Daydream had been doing all of the medicine cat duties on their own.
daydream felt warm at those words. maybe it was just because the sun was on the both of them for awhile now..or maybe they were just becoming a big softie. they werent like this with anyone else. if you asked anyone daydream was a cat of sharp words and determination to prove others wrong. but here, right on this field of daffodils, they felt calm. they didnt have any negativity running through their bones. their words were much softer, their heartfelt heavy and warm and their head was confused on the way they looked towards luckynight but they didnt say anything. they didnt know what true love felt like, they were a medicine cat after all, they were unknown to the emotion. it made them tired. they watched luckynight start to sense some prey, standing up and stalking right behind her,"I wouldnt mind a good hunt," they mewed playfully. it had been so long since they had hunted it made them sad. to feel the earth under their claws and the scent of prey in the air, the subtle breeze in their pelt of spring as they began to scent for prey of their own.
Quote:
Flashpaw was relieved when Daydream didn't mention her small gesture. And she was very comforted by the fact that she wouldn't have to face any crisis's on her own. Not until she was ready, at least. The she-cat frowned when her mentor mentioned StarClan. She didn't want to train there if they weren't going to be happy. But then again... she'd never been to StarClan. Technically, she wasn't officially ShadowClan's medicine cat apprentice. She had never been introduced to StarClan, like the stories said. Maybe medicine cats just didn't do that anymore. The feline cursed herself for being so selfish as well. She would never force any cat- especially Daydream- to do something they hated just for her own gain. So Flashpaw simply nodded. A bit of worry washed over her consciousness as they told her they wouldn't leave her unprepared, and she hated herself for that, too. Trust Daydream. They would never leave you unprepared for a crisis. She decided to say that, too. "I trust you, Daydream." Immediately, her mind flashed back to a moment she hadn't remembered after the death. I trust you, Flashpaw. And I wish we were something more. Her heart thudded and she had to stop walking. Once it started, it didn't stop.

'I've liked you ever since I saw you become apprenticed,' Branchpaw had said. Flashpaw had backed away, shaking her head. 'I don't like you in that way, Branchpaw.' Rage lit her best friend's eyes. 'Fine! I'll prove my worth to you!' The danger of the rustling bush in front of them forgotten, he turned to it and leapt through. Being stockier than the tom, Flashpaw couldn't slip through the thicket as easily, and struggled through slowly, fighting the thorns. She ended up on the other side just as she heard a horrifying scream from a few feet in front of her. Her eyes had been sealed shut against the brambles, so she had not seen the attack. But she did see the result.

The dark colored she-cat stepped back, gasping and collapsing once more. Her breathing rattled in her chest. Her PTSD had covered that memory for so long. It was so shocking and horrifying that she was having another asthma attack.
daydream stopped abruptly as flashpaw stopped mid-walk. her eyes seemed to be glossed over like..she wasnt there. but they noticed that hitch of breath, how her chest rose and fell at a shuddering pace, watching her drop to the ground. they were at her side in an instant, though, nudging her head so it rested on their flank, wanting her to focus more on catching her breath than holding her head up. they curled around her protectively, taking in a breath before talking.
"Flashpaw, listen to my voice." they broke in, trying to get it through to her head whatever was happening wasnt reality, that this was. daydream was. "Im right here. I need to you breathe, okay?" they had dealt with patients suffering from asthma, their instincts to heal kicking in. "One, two, three, breathe," they said softly, repeating the words a few times so flashpaw could take breatsh with them.