Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 09:07 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 09:01 AM
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 08:59 AM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:52 AM

Old September 2nd, 2017, 10:10 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
Warblerpaw stood slowly, spitting out water which tasted almost as disgusting as the monster's smelt, and something told her that it was just mud she was in. Her pelt was completely black now, even her snow white tail tip blended in with the area around her and her pelt weighed heavy on her body. "It smells nasty here." She hissed while climbing out of the water. The ground nest to her sunk slightly and she turned to see Ferretpaw had successfully made it down the rise mess-free and the muddied apprentice almost felt to urge to shove her sister into the puddle in order to ruin her shining silver fur. Ferretpaw had found that getting down the rise was difficult, but with patience, she was able to find only the most stable of earth to step on before she was close enough to jump where the rest of the patrol was.

"Sorry for my sister's actions." The tabby apprentice spoke towards Rosebelly with a tilt of her head when Warblerpaw did not apologize for herself. "It's just a bit... exciting, but I'm sure she'll be more professional for the clan." She wanted to show she was just like any warrior in the clan because she knew she was lucky to be on this special patrol across the borders but her sister seemed to be ruining this for both of them. She shot a glare towards the muddy cat who just glared right back and stuck out her tongue, they'd definitely not be on another patrol like this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post
@Charmer; @Role @Socks

Brightwhisker caught up to her patrol, being as quiet as she could. in case they already started hunting. "I'm so sorry I'm late. I overslept." She apologized. The she-cat was never usually late because of sleep. This was her first time ever that she had slept in. Brightwhisker looked around the area in search for any prey. She then looked at her clanmates, searching for something spark in their eyes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post

Rosebelly looked at Morningblue with shock. "Crowfood," she repeated. "Can you track it?" The ginger warrior stepped down from the rise, and stood beside her Clanmate. Rosebelly noticed Brightwhisker arriving. "That's okay," she replied with a small smile. "I'd rather oversleep than be in this swampy territory." Rosebelly shivered with disgust.
(Writers block)
Morningblue flicked his tail by way of greeting Brightwhisker but said nothing. Morningblue was a cat who said very little on a typical day, but the eerie stillness of the drenched territory made him uneasy. He nodded toward Rosebelly and sniffed the air again, "It's coming for over there," he said simply, pointing ahead of himself with his tail then moving in the direction he indicated without further explanation.

Old September 2nd, 2017, 10:27 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:

Rosebelly looked at Morningblue with shock. "Crowfood," she repeated. "Can you track it?" The ginger warrior stepped down from the rise, and stood beside her Clanmate. Rosebelly noticed Brightwhisker arriving. "That's okay," she replied with a small smile. "I'd rather oversleep than be in this swampy territory." Rosebelly shivered with disgust.
(Writers block)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post
@Charmer; @Role @Socks

Brightwhisker caught up to her patrol, being as quiet as she could. in case they already started hunting. "I'm so sorry I'm late. I overslept." She apologized. The she-cat was never usually late because of sleep. This was her first time ever that she had slept in. Brightwhisker looked around the area in search for any prey. She then looked at her clanmates, searching for something spark in their eyes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue flicked his tail by way of greeting Brightwhisker but said nothing. Morningblue was a cat who said very little on a typical day, but the eerie stillness of the drenched territory made him uneasy. He nodded toward Rosebelly and sniffed the air again, "It's coming for over there," he said simply, pointing ahead of himself with his tail then moving in the direction he indicated without further explanation.
Taking a moment to wash the mud from her face, Warblerpaw wiped her paw around her eyes quickly before bounding forward towards the warriors. As she came up to them her nose crinkled up in disgust, the slight scent that she had smelt further back, which she had assumed was shadowclan stink, was stronger now. It was different than the stink of the monsters that had previously been the worst scent she knew, but it was bad just the same and she couldn't identify it, though she assumed it was what Morningblue had been talking about. "What happened here?" She wondered allowed, her voice quiet.

"Whether she is strict or not, I'd like to make a good impression on this patrol... I'm lucky I was even allowed to come." Ferretpaw sighed lightly to Dirtpaw, she knew Warblerpaw wasn't trying to make them seem bad but either way, she was sure doing a good job at it. "All the Shadowclan scent here is stale, they're probably avoiding around here because it's so wet. That's good for us, right?"

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old September 2nd, 2017, 10:59 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Quote:
Taking a moment to wash the mud from her face, Warblerpaw wiped her paw around her eyes quickly before bounding forward towards the warriors. As she came up to them her nose crinkled up in disgust, the slight scent that she had smelt further back, which she had assumed was shadowclan stink, was stronger now. It was different than the stink of the monsters that had previously been the worst scent she knew, but it was bad just the same and she couldn't identify it, though she assumed it was what Morningblue had been talking about. "What happened here?" She wondered allowed, her voice quiet.

"Whether she is strict or not, I'd like to make a good impression on this patrol... I'm lucky I was even allowed to come." Ferretpaw sighed lightly to Dirtpaw, she knew Warblerpaw wasn't trying to make them seem bad but either way, she was sure doing a good job at it. "All the Shadowclan scent here is stale, they're probably avoiding around here because it's so wet. That's good for us, right?"
Rosebelly followed Morningblue, her ears picked to listen for the apprentices. Sure enough, the foul smell was getting stronger. Suddenly, she stopped. "If this flood drove ShadowClan out," she murmured. "Wouldn't the prey be driven out as well?" Rosebelly shook her head. "We might get lucky," she mumbled to herself. The ginger she-cat followed Morningblue once more. Rosebelly looked back at Warblerpaw. "We don't know yet," she replied calmly. "You can come look if you like."

Dirtpaw tipped her head. Making a good impression hadn't even crossed her mind. Did she make a good impression on her mentor? The apprentice looked up at Rosebelly. Rosebelly was wrinkling her nose at a smell. Dirtpaw looked back at Ferretpaw as she spoke again. "I guess so," she replied. "I just wish this was more exciting.. all we're doing now is sniffing crowfood."

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; March 5th, 2018 at 10:46 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2017, 08:00 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[ Uhm I missed a looot~ Mention me? ]

Sprucefur had been listening silently from behind, nodding and giving support. His mouth gaped as he saw the flood damage, choking. "I can't believe it," he finally spoke, his voice hoarse and sad. "I don't think we'll find any prey here."

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old September 3rd, 2017, 10:05 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post

Sprucefur had been listening silently from behind, nodding and giving support. His mouth gaped as he saw the flood damage, choking. "I can't believe it," he finally spoke, his voice hoarse and sad. "I don't think we'll find any prey here."
(Ah shoot sorry!)

Rosebelly nodded in agreement. "Neither do I, but it can't hurt to try, right?" The she-cat frowned. This would all be for nothing if they couldn't find any prey.
Old September 3rd, 2017, 11:20 AM
Sigh...

Quote:

Quote:

Rosebelly followed Morningblue, her ears picked to listen for the apprentices. Sure enough, the foul smell was getting stronger. Suddenly, she stopped. "If this flood drove ShadowClan out," she murmured. "Wouldn't the prey be driven out as well?" Rosebelly shook her head. "We might get lucky," she mumbled to herself. The ginger she-cat followed Morningblue once more. Rosebelly looked back at Warblerpaw. "We don't know yet," she replied calmly. "You can come look if you like."

Dirtpaw tipped her head. Making a good impression hadn't even crossed her mind. Did she make a good impression on her mentor? The apprentice looked up at Rosebelly. Rosebelly was wrinkling her nose at a smell. Dirtpaw looked back at Ferretpaw as she spoke again. "I guess so," she replied. "I just wish this was more exciting.. all we're doing now is sniffing crowfood."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post

Quote:

(Ah shoot sorry!)

Rosebelly nodded in agreement. "Neither do I, but it can't hurt to try, right?" The she-cat frowned. This would all be for nothing if they couldn't find any prey.
@SparkleDemon

Morningblue kept trekking ahead through the marshy terrain until the patrol came within a tree-length of the Shadowclan camp itself. No matter how close they got, the Shadowclan scent remained stale and faint, and the crowfood scent got stronger. Suddenly, Morningblue paused, stiff as he looked ahead at what looked almost like a small pond, the puddle looked so wide. And there, floating in the water, Morningblue saw to source of the crowfood smell. "There," he said simply, lifting a paw to point. The stiff body of a Raven was floating on the pool's surface, it's black wings spread and it's neck at an angle that looked like it was done by a killing bite. To Morningblue's side, along the bank of the pool, he saw the body of a squirrel, bloated, with damp, matted fur and an old dry throat wound. "Freshkill," he said to Rosebelly, "before the flood washed it out." He turned to the apprentices. "No one drink from this water, the crowfood in it will make you ill." He looked at Warblerpaw, his gaze not unkind, but lacking patience, "And don't try to clean yourself with it either."

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; March 5th, 2018 at 10:47 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2017, 12:08 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

{ @Role @Aura @Charmer @SparkleDemon }

The mud near the top of Warblerpaw's body had dried, causing her pelt to stick out in random directions. The rest of her fur never got the chance to dry because every step the apprentice took she would sink into the damp ground and it seemed the closer they got to the foreign camp the further she sunk down, finding it more and more difficult to lift her paws out of the slime-like substance. She walked close to the warriors, listening close to the older cat's conversations. When the huge puddle came into view the apprentice bounced on her paws. She was about to dash to try and get what looked like fresh-kill to her when Morningblue spoke. "B...but isn't that prey? That's what we came here for." Despite the putrid scent of rotting, waterlogged prey filling her senses, Warblerpaw was unable to comprehend that the scent was coming from the prey. She had only been an apprentice for a few moons, so she had not yet been introduced to crowfood. The warrior had even stated that it was fresh-kill, Shadowclan's fresh kill which had been washed away. If Shadowclan wasn't gonna come take it why couldn't they use it to feed their clan?

Ferretpaw trudged along beside Dirtpaw, crinkling her nose as she saw how her snow white paws were now almost black with mud, it building up between and under her claws which was quite uncomfortable. The scent of ShadowClan never once smelt fresh but instead staying consistently stale. None of the clan had been around their territory in a while and it was obvious why, no prey scent was anywhere around here, and the forest was completely empty. Not even the croak of toads or frogs who typically like this type of territory. The real question, it seemed, was where the Clan was hunting and living. "I have a feeling they'll be no benefit in traveling here, let alone excitement..." The silver tabby murmured, looking around frantically and keeping her ears picked for any sound at all.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; March 5th, 2018 at 10:48 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2017, 12:42 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
@SparkleDemon

Morningblue kept trekking ahead through the marshy terrain until the patrol came within a tree-length of the Shadowclan camp itself. No matter how close they got, the Shadowclan scent remained stale and faint, and the crowfood scent got stronger. Suddenly, Morningblue paused, stiff as he looked ahead at what looked almost like a small pond, the puddle looked so wide. And there, floating in the water, Morningblue saw to source of the crowfood smell. "There," he said simply, lifting a paw to point. The stiff body of a Raven was floating on the pool's surface, it's black wings spread and it's neck at an angle that looked like it was done by a killing bite. To Morningblue's side, along the bank of the pool, he saw the body of a squirrel, bloated, with damp, matted fur and an old dry throat wound. "Freshkill," he said to Rosebelly, "before the flood washed it out." He turned to the apprentices. "No one drink from this water, the crowfood in it will make you ill." He looked at Warblerpaw, his gaze not unkind, but lacking patience, "And don't try to clean yourself with it either."
Quote:

The mud near the top of Warblerpaw's body had dried, causing her pelt to stick out in random directions. The rest of her fur never got the chance to dry because every step the apprentice took she would sink into the damp ground and it seemed the closer they got to the foreign camp the further she sunk down, finding it more and more difficult to lift her paws out of the slime-like substance. She walked close to the warriors, listening close to the older cat's conversations. When the huge puddle came into view the apprentice bounced on her paws. She was about to dash to try and get what looked like fresh-kill to her when Morningblue spoke. "B...but isn't that prey? That's what we came here for." Despite the putrid scent of rotting, waterlogged prey filling her senses, Warblerpaw was unable to comprehend that the scent was coming from the prey. She had only been an apprentice for a few moons, so she had not yet been introduced to crowfood. The warrior had even stated that it was fresh-kill, Shadowclan's fresh kill which had been washed away. If Shadowclan wasn't gonna come take it why couldn't they use it to feed their clan?

Ferretpaw trudged along beside Dirtpaw, crinkling her nose as she saw how her snow white paws were now almost black with mud, it building up between and under her claws which was quite uncomfortable. The scent of ShadowClan never once smelt fresh but instead staying consistently stale. None of the clan had been around their territory in a while and it was obvious why, no prey scent was anywhere around here, and the forest was completely empty. Not even the croak of toads or frogs who typically like this type of territory. The real question, it seemed, was where the Clan was hunting and living. "I have a feeling they'll be no benefit in traveling here, let alone excitement..." The silver tabby murmured, looking around frantically and keeping her ears picked for any sound at all.
Rosebelly felt bile rise as the smell became overwhelming. The raven was obviously rotting from the inside out. "Well spotted, Morningblue," she praised. "Did everyone hear that? No drinking the water!" Rosebelly's amber gaze rested on Warblerpaw. "If we bring this back to camp, we will make everyone sick," she explained. "This raven is crowfood now. Rotten." The ginger she-cat prodded the crowfood gingerly. Had all the prey died? "We need to keep looking," she stated numbly. "We might get lucky." Rosebelly backed out of the bushes, and began to climb the rise once more.

Dirtpaw grunted. "It's more wet than dry. Unless every piece of prey became a fish, I don't think we'll find any squirrels or mice," she agreed. Dirtpaw stopped to lick the mud from between her toes. Although she liked to splash in puddles when it rained, this was just too much. Her pads were becoming tender from being waterlogged, and already she had a small splinter in her foot. Dirtpaw licked her pad and gently pulled the splinter out. Dirtpaw hissed in annoyance. When she was picked for this special mission she thought it would be fun!

Old September 3rd, 2017, 01:42 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

Quote:

Rosebelly felt bile rise as the smell became overwhelming. The raven was obviously rotting from the inside out. "Well spotted, Morningblue," she praised. "Did everyone hear that? No drinking the water!" Rosebelly's amber gaze rested on Warblerpaw. "If we bring this back to camp, we will make everyone sick," she explained. "This raven is crowfood now. Rotten." The ginger she-cat prodded the crowfood gingerly. Had all the prey died? "We need to keep looking," she stated numbly. "We might get lucky." Rosebelly backed out of the bushes, and began to climb the rise once more.

Dirtpaw grunted. "It's more wet than dry. Unless every piece of prey became a fish, I don't think we'll find any squirrels or mice," she agreed. Dirtpaw stopped to lick the mud from between her toes. Although she liked to splash in puddles when it rained, this was just too much. Her pads were becoming tender from being waterlogged, and already she had a small splinter in her foot. Dirtpaw licked her pad and gently pulled the splinter out. Dirtpaw hissed in annoyance. When she was picked for this special mission she thought it would be fun!
@SparkleDemon @Aura

"If there's any prey to be found here, it will be wherever the ground is highest. Anything here would have been flushed out of it's burrow or drowned." Morningblue joined Rosebelly on the rise where the ground sloped upward. His paws still sank into the mud here, but not nearly as deep. "Let's climb higher," Morningblue said softly, "And keep your voices low. We don't want to scare off what little we might find." Morningblue moved ahead of Rosebelly and made it to the top of the hill, looking down on the rest of the patrol as he waited for them to follow suit. "It's more dry up here," he said to the apprentices in a small attempt at offering assurance.

Old September 3rd, 2017, 02:04 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
@SparkleDemon @Aura

"If there's any prey to be found here, it will be wherever the ground is highest. Anything here would have been flushed out of it's burrow or drowned." Morningblue joined Rosebelly on the rise where the ground sloped upward. His paws still sank into the mud here, but not nearly as deep. "Let's climb higher," Morningblue said softly, "And keep your voices low. We don't want to scare off what little we might find." Morningblue moved ahead of Rosebelly and made it to the top of the hill, looking down on the rest of the patrol as he waited for them to follow suit. "It's more dry up here," he said to the apprentices in a small attempt at offering assurance.
Rosebelly felt a pick of resentment. Morningblue was acting as if he were patrol leader. Rosebelly sped up her walking, and joined Morningblue at the top. Rosebelly frowned and watched the apprentices with a calm gaze.

Dirtpaw nudged the two apprentices. "Look! Morningblue says there's a dry spot on the hill!" Dirtpaw raced ahead, her paws slightly slipping in the mud. All annoyances forgotten, Dirtpaw pranced around on the drier ground. It felt so nice on her wet paws!

(Sorry its short)

@Socks