Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Guide to _______
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 10:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Maybi
Today 10:42 AM
burntToast Character bio's...
Last post by burntToast
Today 10:40 AM
Prepare for the Worst [p]
by Rani
Last post by Neptune.
Today 10:36 AM

Old December 16th, 2017, 09:03 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw sat up and looked at her mentor. “Whatever you think is best, Goldenstar,” she said. It was hard for her to pick what to do. She was still learning, and felt like her mentor knew best. Then as she sat there, she spotted a glimpse of scuttling movement over his shoulder. She craned her neck and squinted to see it better. It was some kind of long, furry animal. All of a sudden, it stopped and stood up on its hind legs. It stared back at her with beady black eyes as it cocked its head. “Goldenstar, what’s that?”

(I put a weasel in the RP.)
Goldenstar nodded. Sure, Nightpaw wasn’t exactly helping him make a decision, but he didn’t mind that. He was just happy that they had managed to train today. He could barely remember when he had just met Nightpaw, back when she was a kittypet named Lucky. At least, that was what he believe her name had been at the time. It was actually hard for him to remember. As he heard movement behind him, he whirled around, nervous as to what was behind him. He calmed down when he saw what it was, knowing that it wasn’t some cat trying to attack or stalk them. “I believe it’s called a weasel,” He said as he heard Nightpaw’s question. “Do you want to try at catch it?” he asked, lowering his voice so the animal wouldn’t hear.
Old December 16th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar nodded. Sure, Nightpaw wasn’t exactly helping him make a decision, but he didn’t mind that. He was just happy that they had managed to train today. He could barely remember when he had just met Nightpaw, back when she was a kittypet named Lucky. At least, that was what he believe her name had been at the time. It was actually hard for him to remember. As he heard movement behind him, he whirled around, nervous as to what was behind him. He calmed down when he saw what it was, knowing that it wasn’t some cat trying to attack or stalk them. “I believe it’s called a weasel,” He said as he heard Nightpaw’s question. “Do you want to try at catch it?” he asked, lowering his voice so the animal wouldn’t hear.
Nightpaw continued to stare at the weasel as Goldenstar whipped around. And it stared right back at her. “I uh...” It was unnerving the way it was looking at her, not a trace of fear in its eyes in spite of the fact that it was facing two, much larger animals. It couldn’t have been larger than the length of her tail. She wanted to say no, but she didn’t want to let her mentor down twice in one day. “Ok.” Nightpaw lowered into a crouch and began to creep forward. It kept its eyes on her as she crept closer, and she shot a glance at Goldenstar, hoping for some guidance. She took another step and suddenly the weasel leapt in the air and landed slightly to the left of where it had been. She froze, her fur bristling. It did it again, this time landing slightly closer to Nightpaw. She shrank back a step. Then something inside her told her that this was no simple prey animal. She bared her teeth and hissed at the animal, her tail lashing. Whatever it was doing, she didn’t like it. Not one bit.

Old December 17th, 2017, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Nightpaw continued to stare at the weasel as Goldenstar whipped around. And it stared right back at her. “I uh...” It was unnerving the way it was looking at her, not a trace of fear in its eyes in spite of the fact that it was facing two, much larger animals. It couldn’t have been larger than the length of her tail. She wanted to say no, but she didn’t want to let her mentor down twice in one day. “Ok.” Nightpaw lowered into a crouch and began to creep forward. It kept its eyes on her as she crept closer, and she shot a glance at Goldenstar, hoping for some guidance. She took another step and suddenly the weasel leapt in the air and landed slightly to the left of where it had been. She froze, her fur bristling. It did it again, this time landing slightly closer to Nightpaw. She shrank back a step. Then something inside her told her that this was no simple prey animal. She bared her teeth and hissed at the animal, her tail lashing. Whatever it was doing, she didn’t like it. Not one bit.
As Goldenstar sensed Nightpaw’s hesitation, he tried to figure out what he knew about the animal. Of course, there were the physical features. It was small. It looked like it might kill you at times, those things. Then it was trying to figure out how it acted personality-wise. He had never really encountered one, but he had heard some stories, all of which weren’t very clear in his head. As he continued to watch the apprentince, he grew more and more uncomfortable with how the weasel moved at acted. If Nightpaw were to get injured, he wouldn’t forgive himself for awhile. “If it tries to attack you...” what would his advice be here? He had never faced something like this. Prey didn’t usually attack, or do anything like this weasel. He heard Nightpaw hiss, and grew quiet, trying to sort out his thoughts now. “If it attacks you, try to use some of the battle moves we’ve leaned, but if you get injured, even if it’s a small cut, I want you to move away,” He said to the apprentince, trying to be quiet, but also be loud enough so that Nightpaw could hear him, quietly watching the scene in front of him.
Old December 17th, 2017, 03:45 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She nodded and followed quietly behind her watching her quietness she was impressed Good. She is great at being quiet. At least she’s quiet. That’s what matters....100% so far. she smiled softly from behind her.
The small apprentice wore a content expression upon her maw as she made her short journey away from the borderline, guiding both herself and the older shecat into the heart of the undergrowth of the forest, which acted as the main hunting grounds of Shadowclan. Making sure to always be alert for anything that stood out, from animal tracks in the mud to even the occasional pile of animal droppings scattered in the green grass, Newtpaw made sure to never lose focus on her task, all while never asking her mentor for help or even for opinion. She, like before, needed to make decisions for herself, much as any normal warrior in the clans would do, without a doubt. Coming to a silent halt in the grass, her tail swishing quietly to let the older shecat that she had stopped for a moment as she lifted her nose into the air, parting her jaws and breathing in the scents of the forest around them. Of course, Newtpaw smelled the scent of Shadowclan cats, especially herself and Raspberrybubble, added with other clan-members that had came through this part of the woodland area to hunt or simply patrol, but she made sure to not let those smells distract her as she homed in on the prey scents, moving her head around to widen her scenting range. This went on for several long seconds before she located the near position of a vole somewhere within the area. Newtpaw shut her muzzle and glanced back at her mentor with a gentle smile, giving her a light nod before she turned back to the path before her as she set off through the hunting grounds, making sure not to rush her pawsteps or knock into any bushes with her form to prevent any unnecessary noise that would ruin her chances at passing her final assessment. This munchkin was confident in her abilities and refused to become anxious or even slightly worried about messing up, it would only make matters worse down the line for her and she knew that.
Old December 17th, 2017, 11:09 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
The small apprentice wore a content expression upon her maw as she made her short journey away from the borderline, guiding both herself and the older shecat into the heart of the undergrowth of the forest, which acted as the main hunting grounds of Shadowclan. Making sure to always be alert for anything that stood out, from animal tracks in the mud to even the occasional pile of animal droppings scattered in the green grass, Newtpaw made sure to never lose focus on her task, all while never asking her mentor for help or even for opinion. She, like before, needed to make decisions for herself, much as any normal warrior in the clans would do, without a doubt. Coming to a silent halt in the grass, her tail swishing quietly to let the older shecat that she had stopped for a moment as she lifted her nose into the air, parting her jaws and breathing in the scents of the forest around them. Of course, Newtpaw smelled the scent of Shadowclan cats, especially herself and Raspberrybubble, added with other clan-members that had came through this part of the woodland area to hunt or simply patrol, but she made sure to not let those smells distract her as she homed in on the prey scents, moving her head around to widen her scenting range. This went on for several long seconds before she located the near position of a vole somewhere within the area. Newtpaw shut her muzzle and glanced back at her mentor with a gentle smile, giving her a light nod before she turned back to the path before her as she set off through the hunting grounds, making sure not to rush her pawsteps or knock into any bushes with her form to prevent any unnecessary noise that would ruin her chances at passing her final assessment. This munchkin was confident in her abilities and refused to become anxious or even slightly worried about messing up, it would only make matters worse down the line for her and she knew that.
Rasberrybubble was rather impressed. Newtpaw had been quiet, located prey, and now the final test, she’d hunt something. If she misses this catch I must grade on form, quietness, and the surrounding noises...not far to blame her for a bird chirping and scaring the prey...

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 17th, 2017, 12:05 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

As Goldenstar sensed Nightpaw’s hesitation, he tried to figure out what he knew about the animal. Of course, there were the physical features. It was small. It looked like it might kill you at times, those things. Then it was trying to figure out how it acted personality-wise. He had never really encountered one, but he had heard some stories, all of which weren’t very clear in his head. As he continued to watch the apprentince, he grew more and more uncomfortable with how the weasel moved at acted. If Nightpaw were to get injured, he wouldn’t forgive himself for awhile. “If it tries to attack you...” what would his advice be here? He had never faced something like this. Prey didn’t usually attack, or do anything like this weasel. He heard Nightpaw hiss, and grew quiet, trying to sort out his thoughts now. “If it attacks you, try to use some of the battle moves we’ve leaned, but if you get injured, even if it’s a small cut, I want you to move away,” He said to the apprentince, trying to be quiet, but also be loud enough so that Nightpaw could hear him, quietly watching the scene in front of him.
Nightpaw twitched her ear in acknowledgement of her mentor's advice. She took another step toward the weasel and it darted forward suddenly, making a strange chattering sound like a bird before leaping back again. It darted forward and Nightpaw instinctively swatted at it with her paw but it ducked back too fast and sat there, chirping as it bared its tiny pointed teeth. She could smell the weasel's breath from where she was and smelled what was unmistakable. "It's been eating our prey!" she called to Goldenstar, not taking her eyes of the creature. "I smell mouse blood on its breath." The apprentice flattened her ears against her head and snarled, a savage fury that she'd never felt before surging through her. How dare this thing take food from the elders and kits! She lunged at the little prey stealer and it dodged her and faster than she could twitch a whisker, it had leapt onto her back. Nightpaw twisted and whirled furiously batting the small creature off of her while it leapt and darted all over her body, always just out of her reach and nipping at her as it twined and scampered until the pair was a swirling heap of fur, claws and teeth. Nightpaw didn't even feel the nips; she was so angry.

Old December 17th, 2017, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Nightpaw twitched her ear in acknowledgement of her mentor's advice. She took another step toward the weasel and it darted forward suddenly, making a strange chattering sound like a bird before leaping back again. It darted forward and Nightpaw instinctively swatted at it with her paw but it ducked back too fast and sat there, chirping as it bared its tiny pointed teeth. She could smell the weasel's breath from where she was and smelled what was unmistakable. "It's been eating our prey!" she called to Goldenstar, not taking her eyes of the creature. "I smell mouse blood on its breath." The apprentice flattened her ears against her head and snarled, a savage fury that she'd never felt before surging through her. How dare this thing take food from the elders and kits! She lunged at the little prey stealer and it dodged her and faster than she could twitch a whisker, it had leapt onto her back. Nightpaw twisted and whirled furiously batting the small creature off of her while it leapt and darted all over her body, always just out of her reach and nipping at her as it twined and scampered until the pair was a swirling heap of fur, claws and teeth. Nightpaw didn't even feel the nips; she was so angry.
Goldenstar watched the apprentince nervously. He knew anything could happen now, and he didn’t want his apprentince to get hurt. Okay. How was he going to handle this? He didn’t think he had ever faced something like this, and that scared him. There were dogs, but those were larger, easier to hit. As he heard Nightpaw talk about it stealing prey, he felt a bit of anger hit him, though he let it go. As he saw Nightpaw get into a sort of battle with the weasel, he tensed up quickly. She was obviously getting hurt, why wasn’t she reacting? Maybe he was overreacting, but he didn’t want her getting hurt with a battle coming soon. “Nightpaw!” he yelled, trying not to let fear slip into his voice. “Get it off you and get away!” He said nervously, hoping she had heard.
Old December 17th, 2017, 03:06 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

@Constellation @Beau

The queens smiled vanished for a brief moment as Honeythistle introduced Cloudstrike. Another mate? She held her tongue, her whiskers twitching as she rose to her paws and deftly made her way over to the molly. Cedartuft circled her for a moment, before looking back at her son with a gentle smile. Honeythistle was her son and it was her responsibility as his mother to support him despite his... nontraditional romances. It was a pain in her back-side every time that furball introduced her to another molly. Atleast she got grandchildren out of it. "I'm not surprised dear. She's quite pretty." She cooed softly, touching her tail lightly to Cloudstrike's shoulder whilst giving the two a satisfied nod. "I hate to be rude, but my paws are killing me and I should be heading back to camp." Cedartuft meowed briskly, padding over to her son and giving him an affectionate nuzzle and a nod of the head to Cloudstrike. The queen quickly paced off towards the direction of camp.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old December 17th, 2017, 03:48 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She smiled her mind was set on impressing him,"There are four other clans, Riverclan-the fish eaters, we share a border with them. Thunderclan foresters, Skyclan the tree climbers further away from us than the others. And the moor cats, Windclan. And along time ago, the Dusk Syndicate." She smiled in pride
GingerFrost glanced at her, "We'll be touring the Thunderclan border first." He said slowly, "The Clan's main prey are mice, voles, squirrels, and the occasional rabbit, as well as birds such as starlings, magpies, wood pigeons, blackbirds, and thrushes. "
(Hurray for wikipedia.)

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old December 17th, 2017, 05:54 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

Goldenstar watched the apprentince nervously. He knew anything could happen now, and he didn’t want his apprentince to get hurt. Okay. How was he going to handle this? He didn’t think he had ever faced something like this, and that scared him. There were dogs, but those were larger, easier to hit. As he heard Nightpaw talk about it stealing prey, he felt a bit of anger hit him, though he let it go. As he saw Nightpaw get into a sort of battle with the weasel, he tensed up quickly. She was obviously getting hurt, why wasn’t she reacting? Maybe he was overreacting, but he didn’t want her getting hurt with a battle coming soon. “Nightpaw!” he yelled, trying not to let fear slip into his voice. “Get it off you and get away!” He said nervously, hoping she had heard.
Nightpaw snarled as she continued the vain, twisting chase after the weasel. It was too fast for her and she couldn’t seem to land a blow no matter how fast she tried, let alone get her claws into it to fling it off of her. That’s when she felt its needle-sharp teeth bite into the back of her neck as it got a mouthful of her scruff. Yowling in pain and anger, Nightpaw rolled into her back and the weasel let go with a sharp squeal as it was pinned under her weight. She rolled back to her feet and dashed backwards trying to get out of its reach. The weasel immediately darted away from the apprentice, trying to dash right past Goldenstar.