Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 08:42 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by Foxine
Today 08:37 PM
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:32 PM
(P) And let's meet again,...
by Foxine
Last post by Foxine
Today 08:25 PM

Old August 28th, 2017, 07:06 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ~CoveClan~ & ()BoulderClan()

I'm here but I have school so I'll be on after 4:30

@blue jellie
Old August 29th, 2017, 08:11 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
I'm here but I have school so I'll be on after 4:30

@blue jellie
Gotcha
Imma just start now.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old August 29th, 2017, 08:16 PM
wowowowow

Just waiting on @Shadow, but she doesn't have to go to the Gathering. ^^

~~

Falling Acorn yelled, "CoveClan! To me!" She flicked her tail and jumped down from Coverock, heading out with pawsteps of her Clanmates behind her. Eventually they reached Water Rock. She leaped up onto the boulder gracefully and sat down, ears pointed in the direction of BoulderClan's territory.

Fast Current raced after her leader happily, almost skipping. She wondered who she'd see there.
BoulderClan, you mouse-brain!
She shook her fur out and sat beneath the large egg-shaped rock.

~~~
#toolazytomentionpeople
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old September 1st, 2017, 07:01 PM
wowowowow

Bump
Old September 2nd, 2017, 08:11 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

[I wanna change his name to Clouded Whisper]

Clouded Whisper signaled with his tail for the cats chosen for the Gathering to follow. He stalked through the territory in silence. I wonder what CoveClan has gone through...? He wondered. Lots of news... Barely any News...?

@Webpaw All The Way~ @Shadow @Role @Hopekit @Snackdubbbz

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; September 2nd, 2017 at 08:13 AM.
Old September 2nd, 2017, 08:37 AM
I'm sorry if I forget

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Just waiting on @Shadow, but she doesn't have to go to the Gathering. ^^

~~

Falling Acorn yelled, "CoveClan! To me!" She flicked her tail and jumped down from Coverock, heading out with pawsteps of her Clanmates behind her. Eventually they reached Water Rock. She leaped up onto the boulder gracefully and sat down, ears pointed in the direction of BoulderClan's territory.

Fast Current raced after her leader happily, almost skipping. She wondered who she'd see there.
BoulderClan, you mouse-brain!
She shook her fur out and sat beneath the large egg-shaped rock.

~~~
#toolazytomentionpeople
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
[I wanna change his name to Clouded Whisper]

Clouded Whisper signaled with his tail for the cats chosen for the Gathering to follow. He stalked through the territory in silence. I wonder what CoveClan has gone through...? He wondered. Lots of news... Barely any News...?

@Webpaw All The Way~ @Shadow @Role @Hopekit @Snackdubbbz
Echo Call sat below the rock happily, his tail swaying from side to side as he waited for Boulderclan to come to the gathering. He loved coming to gatherings, even if it was only his third one.

Mossy Oak followed next to her leader. "What do you think will happen at the gathering today?" She asked Clouded Whisper. The deputy was curious and just generally happy to see what the gathering had in store for them.
Episode zero is being made
so have this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqARPSBdvvc

Last edited by Webpaw All The Way~; September 2nd, 2017 at 08:37 AM.
Old September 2nd, 2017, 10:32 AM

My Mood: Lonely

(One sec! xD)
Wish Rock padded contently as she took her place below the rock, waiting for the leaders to speak. She was curious for what the gathering had stored for them. As her tail swayed from side to side, she thought to herself. I wonder what the leaders are going to share. Will there even be any news? Anything interesting? She wondered as she turned her gaze to give Clouded Whisper an expectant look.

Last edited by Hopekit; September 2nd, 2017 at 10:39 AM.
Old September 3rd, 2017, 01:53 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

[Sorry, didn't get the quote]

Clouded Whisper turned his attention to his Echo Call and Wish Rock. "Im not sure." He admitted. "But I just hope that CoveClan doesn't start any trouble."

Soon they reached the Gathering place. Clouded Whisper turned and nodded to his Clan before bounding in and taking his place. "Sorry we're late." He meowed, turning his attention to Falling Acorn. "Would you like to start?"

[@blue jellie forgot to mention you, lol]

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; September 3rd, 2017 at 05:04 PM.
Old September 6th, 2017, 10:04 PM
wowowowow

Whoops! This went by me 100%.
@Hopekit @Flameleaf @Webpaw All The Way~ @Snackdubbbz @Starstar @Shadow @Role
~~

Falling Acorn glanced at Clouded Whisper as he appeared on Water Rock next to her. "Don't worry about it," she reassured him, pushing down her feelings of anxiety once again. The leader nodded slowly, standing. She yowled into the crisp night air, "The Gathering has begun!" The small clearing fell silent around her save for the rustling of the branches overhead and a couple crickets every now and then. "CoveClan doesn't have much to report. Our Clan is thriving, and prey is running well." Falling Acorn paused for a moment to let that sink in, before continuing to her greater news- "I have one more thing to announce. CoveClan will no longer be held back by the rules of our ancestors. We are breaking away from the agreement that we would hide in the shadows. We are strong!" The last words were yowls and they echoed around her.

Fast Current settled onto a small patch of grass. When her leader was finished, she cheered. The young warrior had always felt restricted, held down by that law. Plus, CoveClan was stronger now. If BoulderClan retaliated, they would beat that Clan of rocks to the sediment it came from.
The prophecy rang in Fast's head. Did it apply to this battle that was sure to come?
She shrugged it off. So what if it does? That means we'll be even better prepared.
Old September 6th, 2017, 10:19 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
[Sorry, didn't get the quote]

Clouded Whisper turned his attention to his Echo Call and Wish Rock. "Im not sure." He admitted. "But I just hope that CoveClan doesn't start any trouble."

Soon they reached the Gathering place. Clouded Whisper turned and nodded to his Clan before bounding in and taking his place. "Sorry we're late." He meowed, turning his attention to Falling Acorn. "Would you like to start?"

[@blue jellie forgot to mention you, lol]
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Whoops! This went by me 100%.
@Hopekit @Flameleaf @Webpaw All The Way~ @Snackdubbbz @Starstar @Shadow @Role
~~

Falling Acorn glanced at Clouded Whisper as he appeared on Water Rock next to her. "Don't worry about it," she reassured him, pushing down her feelings of anxiety once again. The leader nodded slowly, standing. She yowled into the crisp night air, "The Gathering has begun!" The small clearing fell silent around her save for the rustling of the branches overhead and a couple crickets every now and then. "CoveClan doesn't have much to report. Our Clan is thriving, and prey is running well." Falling Acorn paused for a moment to let that sink in, before continuing to her greater news- "I have one more thing to announce. CoveClan will no longer be held back by the rules of our ancestors. We are breaking away from the agreement that we would hide in the shadows. We are strong!" The last words were yowls and they echoed around her.

Fast Current settled onto a small patch of grass. When her leader was finished, she cheered. The young warrior had always felt restricted, held down by that law. Plus, CoveClan was stronger now. If BoulderClan retaliated, they would beat that Clan of rocks to the sediment it came from.
The prophecy rang in Fast's head. Did it apply to this battle that was sure to come?
She shrugged it off. So what if it does? That means we'll be even better prepared.

Wish Rock gave a small twitch of her ear in acknowledgement, and dipped her head in agreement. Her tail-tip twitched as they reached the Gathering area. She watched as Clouded Whisper nodded, and she didn't much pay attention to anything that happened after that. Such as Clouded Whisper apologizing for being late, such as Falling Acorn reassuring him, such as Falling Acorn exchanging Clan News. Well, she didn't listen until the yowl that cat had yelled got to her small pink ears. Wish Rock heard a few crickets in the background as Falling Acorn continued, her ears now awake and listening to every word. Her eyes widened and she gaped. She repeated that sentence a few times over in her head.CoveClan will no longer be held back by the rules of our ancestors. We are breaking away from the agreement that we would hide in the shadows. We are strong! CoveClan will no longer be held back by the rules of our ancestors. We are breaking away from the agreement that we would hide in the shadows. We are strong! She didn't bother protesting against CoveClan, knowing it would only stir up trouble and possibly invite her into punishment. She just kept her mouth shut, even though that didn't stop her from using facial expressions to express her thoughts about this prospect; of abandoning the rules that our ancestors had agreed upon. Those rules were there for a reason, it wasn't just because our warrior ancestors liked to be bossy and give orders. No, they were to keep peace, to keep stuff under control, that type of stuff.