Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by Bean
Today 03:15 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 03:09 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 03:05 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:01 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:00 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 19th, 2018, 12:54 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by No One's Beeswax View Post
Ahhh, sorry for not getting to this right away! ))

Ashenflicker was situated right outside of the nursery, basking in the Sun after moons of being cooped up in one den. But don't misunderstand her, the she-cat absolutely adored her kits, but she loved the scent of heather carried by the breezes across the moor almost equally. She was a WindClan cat, through and through, and nothing under the light of silverpelt could change that. It was just that the idea of kits really appealed to Ashenflicker, seeing them grow up and catch their first piece of prey and then have kits of their own, it was all worth it for a few moons expecting. And once she heard the soft pawsteps of said kits, the tabby turned her attention from the weather, setting her almond-shaped eyes on Foxkit and Blazekit. Just by thinking the pair's names, the queen beamed from pure content. They were her's, an unchangeable fact of her world that would stay resolute throughout all of time. The stability from the thought greatly pleased Ashenflicker enough to completely forget the whole reason her mind was on her kits. But eventually, the queen returned to reality, "O-Oh, hello Foxkit. Blazekit."
"Hi momma." Foxkit greeted her, his face dark with disapproval and hurt. "We don't have a dad anymore." He told her simply, sitting down at her paws, yawning. He'd had a big adventure for such a tiny kit in one day. He wanted to sleep, but he wanted to tell Ashenflicker what had happened. So he decided to stay up with Blazekit until he did.
(ish fine)

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old May 19th, 2018, 01:08 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Ahhh, sorry for not getting to this right away! ))

Ashenflicker was situated right outside of the nursery, basking in the Sun after moons of being cooped up in one den. But don't misunderstand her, the she-cat absolutely adored her kits, but she loved the scent of heather carried by the breezes across the moor almost equally. She was a WindClan cat, through and through, and nothing under the light of silverpelt could change that. It was just that the idea of kits really appealed to Ashenflicker, seeing them grow up and catch their first piece of prey and then have kits of their own, it was all worth it for a few moons expecting. And once she heard the soft pawsteps of said kits, the tabby turned her attention from the weather, setting her almond-shaped eyes on Foxkit and Blazekit. Just by thinking the pair's names, the queen beamed from pure content. They were her's, an unchangeable fact of her world that would stay resolute throughout all of time. The stability from the thought greatly pleased Ashenflicker enough to completely forget the whole reason her mind was on her kits. But eventually, the queen returned to reality, "O-Oh, hello Foxkit. Blazekit."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

"Hi momma." Foxkit greeted her, his face dark with disapproval and hurt. "We don't have a dad anymore." He told her simply, sitting down at her paws, yawning. He'd had a big adventure for such a tiny kit in one day. He wanted to sleep, but he wanted to tell Ashenflicker what had happened. So he decided to stay up with Blazekit until he did.
(ish fine)
Alls good)

Blazekit scrambled over her mother’s flank and flicked her tail towards the cat they were just talking to. Her expression was stormy “that cat over there is mean!” She tried to growl but instead it came out as a squeak. She clambered down and cuddled up against her mother’s stomach, her eyes on Foxkit as she Waited for her brother to tell their mother what happened.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old May 19th, 2018, 03:01 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Cloudedpaw was gently sniffing a tree root, looking for more things to decorate his creation with. He suddenly heard a ripping sound, and his head shot up. That’s not how you gather moss. He thought to himself upon seeing a calico feline attacking a tree. He watched her for a moment, amusement in his sky-blue eyes. He often found it funny when cats expressed their anger outwards. He himself expressed all of his anger inside his head, rarely out to any other cat.
After watching her for a little longer, the tom decided that he should get out of sight from her before he was noticed. He was not up for social interaction at that moment. He turned and stepped right on a twig, wincing at the loud sound that echoed through the moor. Fox-dung.
Stripping the moss from the tree, she didn't notice the tom standing near her, but she did notice when a large crack came from a branch that was obviously stepped on. Immediately afterwards she noticed the cat scent that had been filling her senses, whoch she had been to blind to notice. Whipping her head around, Fleetpaw approached the cat. He was of her Clan, but he acted almost scared of being caught. She looked around a little bit, seeing a small structure that she had crushed while walking over. Looking back to him quizzically, she said in a monotone, neither irritated nor calm, "What're you sneaking around for?" Her calico head tilted a little, an eyebrow raised. "Whatever reason, you're not very good at it."
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old May 19th, 2018, 04:53 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Alls good)

Blazekit scrambled over her mother’s flank and flicked her tail towards the cat they were just talking to. Her expression was stormy “that cat over there is mean!” She tried to growl but instead it came out as a squeak. She clambered down and cuddled up against her mother’s stomach, her eyes on Foxkit as she Waited for her brother to tell their mother what happened.
"Yeah he is." Foxkit growled. "I thought he was our father, but our father would not send us away snarling and growling, telling us we were a mistake." He told her simply, looking up at Ashenflicker's face, his eyes wide with hope. "Right Mommy?" His voice squeaked with hope, even though he tried to keep it even and calm.
((@No One's Beeswax))

No star is lost at all

Old May 19th, 2018, 08:06 PM
Royal Tea

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

"Yeah he is." Foxkit growled. "I thought he was our father, but our father would not send us away snarling and growling, telling us we were a mistake." He told her simply, looking up at Ashenflicker's face, his eyes wide with hope. "Right Mommy?" His voice squeaked with hope, even though he tried to keep it even and calm.
((@No One's Beeswax))
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Alls good)

Talked this whole thing out with Socks a bit, and I've decided to more Ashenflicker to another clan! Sorry for any inconvenience! ))
Old May 20th, 2018, 01:10 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

@starfall

Oriolepaw sat outside the medicine cats den, her paws folded beneath her. Her eyes were half closed and her head dipped, a position the molly had never been in before. She was grief-stricken and worried. Surgestorm's death had left the usually upbeat and happy molly in a state that could only be described as depressed. She was so young, only eight moons old and only knew a few of the herbs. She had never had a father, Surgestorm was the closest she had ever had. Losing him felt like loosing family, even though she had only known him for four moons. She was going to learn from Daydream and Shinefang, but she knew that neither of them could ever replace the cat she had lost. Oriolepaw raised her head a bit to somberly groom her shoulder. She gazed at the camp and even watching the happy couples and families still didn't make her feel happier. If anything it made her feel more anxious.
The russet tom briskly padded into camp, a rabbit clamped between his jaws. It wasn't that he was in a hurry, it was just how he walked, always padding about as if he had some pressing place to be. Russet paws pattered right past the fresh kill pile, which was where they would usually stop when he had a piece of prey in his jaws. Instead this time he went straight toward the Medicine cat den. Green optics zeroed in on the calico molly and immediately quickened his pace. This was for her, he knew why she was the way she was, he was there, he was appart of the patrol that brought his body back. He saw her face that day. Once the apprentice was a few mouse lengths away he dropped the plump long footed mammal. "Eat...it should help." he stated simply before he sat himself down beside the glum medicine cat, wrapping his tail around his paws. The apprentice looked toward the clearing, almost seeming as though he was day dreaming for a second, spacing out, which was unlike him. He was usually always there, always making sure every brain cell was on track on the thing they needed to focus on, always aware. The death of Surgestorm saddened them all in different ways. His, well, to Scorchingpaw, the older feline was just a figure to look up too, healed the weak, helped those who needed it. To him, Surgestorm was the hero he strived to be as a warrior.

Scorchingpaw pulled himself from his thoughts and looked at Oriolepaw, a worried expression and from plastered on his face. For the first time in his life, he didn't know what to say, his mind was blank. Instead of words, the tom figured he could do the next best thing. He leaned to the side and rested his shoulder on hers, letting her know that he was here, that he was willing to help and listen. "Oriolepaw...he's gone, and no matter how much you wish he wasn't. No matter how much you pray to Starclan he was here...he's dead." he started off "There's something you need to know about loss Oriolepaw. You can't ever let it destroy you." his voice was quivering now, most of his siblings had disappeared, as had his mother. He knew the feeling of loosing someone "Well what a fine mess this is." he sighed, letting out an airy laugh. He wasn't sure what else to do at this point, ride it out and let the pain slowly ebb away he supposed.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 20th, 2018, 10:22 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The russet tom briskly padded into camp, a rabbit clamped between his jaws. It wasn't that he was in a hurry, it was just how he walked, always padding about as if he had some pressing place to be. Russet paws pattered right past the fresh kill pile, which was where they would usually stop when he had a piece of prey in his jaws. Instead this time he went straight toward the Medicine cat den. Green optics zeroed in on the calico molly and immediately quickened his pace. This was for her, he knew why she was the way she was, he was there, he was appart of the patrol that brought his body back. He saw her face that day. Once the apprentice was a few mouse lengths away he dropped the plump long footed mammal. "Eat...it should help." he stated simply before he sat himself down beside the glum medicine cat, wrapping his tail around his paws. The apprentice looked toward the clearing, almost seeming as though he was day dreaming for a second, spacing out, which was unlike him. He was usually always there, always making sure every brain cell was on track on the thing they needed to focus on, always aware. The death of Surgestorm saddened them all in different ways. His, well, to Scorchingpaw, the older feline was just a figure to look up too, healed the weak, helped those who needed it. To him, Surgestorm was the hero he strived to be as a warrior.

Scorchingpaw pulled himself from his thoughts and looked at Oriolepaw, a worried expression and from plastered on his face. For the first time in his life, he didn't know what to say, his mind was blank. Instead of words, the tom figured he could do the next best thing. He leaned to the side and rested his shoulder on hers, letting her know that he was here, that he was willing to help and listen. "Oriolepaw...he's gone, and no matter how much you wish he wasn't. No matter how much you pray to Starclan he was here...he's dead." he started off "There's something you need to know about loss Oriolepaw. You can't ever let it destroy you." his voice was quivering now, most of his siblings had disappeared, as had his mother. He knew the feeling of loosing someone "Well what a fine mess this is." he sighed, letting out an airy laugh. He wasn't sure what else to do at this point, ride it out and let the pain slowly ebb away he supposed.

Oriolepaw bit down tentatively into the rabbit meat. Normally she would have been enthusiastic about the delicious meat and she would have complemented her friends hunting skills. After all, the rabbit was rather large and she knew that there were plenty of other cats that deserved the prey more than she did. Nevertheless she knew that Schorchingpaw was right and did as she said. As she chewed on the rabbit meat she watched his strange behavior, usually the tom always had something to say, but now it seemed like he didn't and was just staring. He was spacing out. Scorchingpaw never spaced out. She briefly considered asking him if he was alright, but she assumed he would tell her if he wasn't feeling well. He didn't seem sick, so maybe it was just emotional troubles. Still, worry twisted her gut. Who was she supposed to ask if a cat really was hurt? Surgestorm hadn't finished teaching her, and so if a cat was sick or injured she wouldn't know what to do! Feeling sick herself, Oriolepaw pushed the rabbit over towards her friend.

Oriolepaw closed her eyes and tried her best to relax, though she knew it would be difficult. She looked at him in surprise as he rested his shoulder on hers. She knew the action was to comfort her, and once she got used to it it did. She was happy lying there. When he spoke she pulled herself away from him and sat up. She tried to keep her neck fur from bristling as she knew that he had not meant to upset her. "I know that!" She said a little harsher than she had intended, "But what am I supposed to do? I barely know anything about being a medicine cat!" She opened her mouth to say more but them stopped, realizing she might have hurt his feelings. "I'm sorry," She said quietly, "You were just trying to help." She lay back down next to Scorchingpaw, and rested her shoulder against his.

Last edited by Cosmo; May 20th, 2018 at 10:23 AM.
Old May 20th, 2018, 10:56 AM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Talked this whole thing out with Socks a bit, and I've decided to more Ashenflicker to another clan! Sorry for any inconvenience! ))
((Oh ok its fine))

No star is lost at all

Old May 20th, 2018, 07:29 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
fireflare snorted as he was shoved off blazing,"Hed probably start panting in the process, its a lot of fish fat to move around." fallenstar just. irked the living crap out of him. the way he walked so cocky, how he spoke, how he lead his clan. it was just gross, just like him. he almost felt bad for riverclan, their ranks seemed to change every moon! he wouldnt mind if fallenstar got caught up in that trend.

Blazingstar swatted Fireflare's ears lightly in response to that comment. Afterwards, he rose to his paws and gave his pelt a nice shake to loosen the debris from his fluffy pelt. Mostly the debris that Fireflare shoved into his pelt when he laid on top of him. "So whatcha wanna do now?" he asked, flicking his tail behind him.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 20th, 2018, 08:03 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

@doug.

Blazingstar entered the Warriors' Den, his golden gaze searching for a familiar pelt. While Rowanfury gave him odd vibes on the last patrol they were on, he needed to go on another patrol, he needed to stretch his legs, do something. The orange tabby crept carefully through the den, making sure to not step on someone or ruin a nest. "Rowanfury?" he whispered loudly for the warrior.

[short, bad at starting]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Closed Thread