Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 12:22 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Yesterday 11:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Yesterday 11:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 31st, 2017, 09:35 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Melody View Post
Hunterpaw snickered at his mentor, giving a shake of his head as he told him to lay off of Alunepaw. "Hey, its not like she'd ever take to me. I'm a 'Half-Clan Scum' remember?" He sounded amused, but an unreadable emotion flickered through his eyes. Okay, maybe it did bother him...Just a smidge. But he shook this off and started to follow before Springwind turned back to him.

Hunterpaw's ears laid back at his question and he found himself hesitating. Yeah, Springwind knew about his family life. Like how his mother had left his father for a ThunderClan Tom, gone off and had more kits. And his father had gotten a new mate just as easily, a mate who ran off every other day which made his father go after her, not to mention they had kits too, most of them not caring to interact with Hunterpaw. Oh, and not to mention his half-brother had showed up one day just out of the blue and tried to get close to him for some reason. Hunter wasn't letting him in easily though. And lastly, he had no idea where his father was, probably off chasing his step-mother again. Hunterpaw loved her like a mother but at the same time he couldnt help feeling a hint of resentment toward her.

He found the silence almost unbearable but he couldnt seem to find his voice at the moment, so when Springwind spoke again Hunterpaw was relieved at first, then not so relieved. His ears flicked as he looked at his mentor, his only father-figure he had in his life. "No, he's just busy," He objected, trying to defend his father, but he really knew all his father was doing was chasing his mother eveywhere, all the while hitting on other she-cats. Hunterpaw hadnt trusted relationships since his mother left, hence the reason he basically did the same as his father, moving from one she-cat to the next. Hunterpaw wouldnt admit it, but he did want a she-cat to love forever. Only problem was....Love doesnt last forever. His mother and father hadnt lasted, and he wasnt sure if his father and his step-mother would last either. It had Hunter wondering if there was any such thing as love, really.

Shaking his head to clear the thoughts, Hunterpaw looked up at his mentors next words, and he had to admit he felt comforted by them. The black and white Tom gave a swift nod of his head, not wanting it to get too emotional. Hunterpaw was never good at emotions...I get that from my father.

"Right...Now back to training." He stood up, ears pricking at an idea. "Any chance Fencall and Curlypaw can come along?" He asked hopefully, glancing toward the clearing for his best friend with a smile on his maw. It would make it all the more fun to have him there, too.

His eyes lit up at once when Curlypaw marched up, and a teasing look filled his brown eyes. "You snore." He sniffed, sitting back with a grin. "And you sleeptalk."

( @Cosmic Cat (Star :3) )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Cat (Star :3) View Post
"He does have a snoring problem," Snowpaw whined, padding up to them. The usually spunky she-cat looked dead exhausted
"Tell me about it," Swiftpaw slumped after her "Honestly Snow, how did you share a nest with him?"
"He is my brother," Snowpaw purred "despite his snoring, he's nice to be around."
"Especially sense I don't snore!" Curlypaw marched up to them, the curly fur he was named for on end "I think I would know if I snore!"
Springwind nodded, ‘’Of course they’re allowed to come with us. I don’t mind. The more the merrier.’’ He swiped his tail against Hunterpaw as he saw three others approaching. Of course he knew Curlypaw--he was Hunterpaw’s best friend. The two practically did everything together! He also seen Snowpaw and Swiftpaw and gave them all a friendly smile. ‘’Nice to see you all.’’ He gave them a curt nod. The tom had a feeling that it would be a long day, but what Hunterpaw said earlier about him being half-clan scum bothered him to a core. What if the tom did hear Alunapaw talking badly about him? Gossiping about him to her other friends? That did not settle well. Springwind was a respected member of windclan, and he raised his niece to be the same way.

‘’I want you all to be ready when we leave for the territory. Just wait for Fencall to come. I’ll...I’ll right back.’’ He told the the four apprentices before he scanned the clearing to find Alunapaw. The young she-cat laid under another tree, grooming her fur. Springwind felt his heart beat normal as he was worried for her. He knew how distracted she was or how startled she could be. He didn’t want her to feel scared in the least. As he traveled up to her, he suggested, ‘’You want to come training with us?’’ The tom asked, giving her a small smile.

Alunapaw stared up at her uncle, giving him a look of boredom. Why would she ever want to go with him, and watch him train that half-clan cat? If she were being honest, she rather go search the elders for ticks! Instead, she answered calmly. ‘’I’ll be fine here, Springwind-’’

‘’I just want you-’’

‘’I promise.’’ She replied, desperately, wanting to be alone. Springwind stood there for a while before allowing a sigh to escape his muzzle. If she wanted to be left here, that was fine by him. He knew he had to keep an eye on her, and he could tell that she was annoyed by this. Springwind couldn’t help it. She was the only thing left to remember his loving brother by.

Yet, she was growing up too quickly.

‘’Alright. At least some attacking moves and I’ll come back later to check up on you. Remember, you are welcomed to join of us if’d like.’’ He told her, his voice steady. Alunapaw, however let out a yawn, and she laid down under the tree, crossing her paws, and giving him a light grin.

Acknowledging her silence, Springwind shook his head, turned away to travel back to the four apprentices, and he exclaimed to them, ‘’Are yall ready to learn something new?’’
Old March 31st, 2017, 09:42 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

(XDD This is fun)
"I do not!" Curly's ears pinned back against his head, hackles raised. "At least I was weened off of milk before four moons! And I don't collect mouse tails like you!"
Old March 31st, 2017, 09:48 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

@AbsurdJinx

[were finally doing this <33]

Sunsong slipped out of the nursery with a small huff. She wanted to have a fresh bit of air from the place, it had felt it had been awhile since she had freedom from the place of camp. She held guilt for burrowing herself in the nursery during the Era. She would hold it against herself, if it were her choice. She felt guilty that at the time with everything happening she felt to scared to even step foot out of the nursery. Though at the time she wasn't completely useless, helping with the kits behind den walls and newly made mothers during the stressful time of the Era. But she had avoided almost all of her loved ones because of her fears because of guilt. She knew there were warriors risking their lives everyday against the cats who disagreed with starclan, with the cats who had ice oozing into their hearts. She felt guilty she couldn't do more then watch kits, but she did her job well. During this time she didn't speak to her kits (now made apprentices) and her mate often, she thought they had more important business to attend to then her. As seen, there were more cats who needed protection, prey for strength against the battle that was taken with Ratnight and Bucknight. She made have not been risking her life daily but she was bringing and helping new lives into the clan during the harsh time. But to her, she felt that could've done more.
That it wasn't enough.
So to step outside of the clearing felt refreshing, the new leaf air hitting her nose as the chilled breeze ruffled her thick, long fur a bit. Amber eyes looked up to the sky and she smiled a bit, feeling her stomach twitch a bit with live movement. She was expecting kits soon, and she had her eye on motherless kits that were in the nursery too to take care of. She had her familiar scent of warmth and milk, practically radiating off of her that it was relaxing to anyone who walked by. She sat down, curling her tail around her paws neatly as she turned her gaze to the ground. She had not seen her mate Smokethorn in awhile, and that saddened her. It truly did, to her he was her one and only, her other half if you say, so to not have that for what seemed like moons at a time, was frankly heartbreaking to say the least.
Her smile turned into a frown.
She figured he had important warrior duties, seeing as all of the clans were rebuilding themselves after the era, it would be no surpise to Sunsong if her mate was working his tail off in trying to make sure the clan was in its best state, prey in the fresh kill pile(prey that reminded her that she didn't help hunt for), secure borders(borders she often didn't get to see from her time in the nursery), and the training of any apprentice he had (which she couldn't relate to, seeing as she had never trained an apprentice, and it has been moons since she had practice any of her warrior skills). Cats often forgot that she was a warrior aswel, even at often times Sunsong didn't feel like it, feeling like her warrior training was a waste seeing as she never helped the clan by using them.
She sighed.
Old March 31st, 2017, 09:53 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Springwind nodded, ‘’Of course they’re allowed to come with us. I don’t mind. The more the merrier.’’ He swiped his tail against Hunterpaw as he saw three others approaching. Of course he knew Curlypaw--he was Hunterpaw’s best friend. The two practically did everything together! He also seen Snowpaw and Swiftpaw and gave them all a friendly smile. ‘’Nice to see you all.’’ He gave them a curt nod. The tom had a feeling that it would be a long day, but what Hunterpaw said earlier about him being half-clan scum bothered him to a core. What if the tom did hear Alunapaw talking badly about him? Gossiping about him to her other friends? That did not settle well. Springwind was a respected member of windclan, and he raised his niece to be the same way.

‘’I want you all to be ready when we leave for the territory. Just wait for Fencall to come. I’ll...I’ll right back.’’ He told the the four apprentices before he scanned the clearing to find Alunapaw. The young she-cat laid under another tree, grooming her fur. Springwind felt his heart beat normal as he was worried for her. He knew how distracted she was or how startled she could be. He didn’t want her to feel scared in the least. As he traveled up to her, he suggested, ‘’You want to come training with us?’’ The tom asked, giving her a small smile.

Alunapaw stared up at her uncle, giving him a look of boredom. Why would she ever want to go with him, and watch him train that half-clan cat? If she were being honest, she rather go search the elders for ticks! Instead, she answered calmly. ‘’I’ll be fine here, Springwind-’’

‘’I just want you-’’

‘’I promise.’’ She replied, desperately, wanting to be alone. Springwind stood there for a while before allowing a sigh to escape his muzzle. If she wanted to be left here, that was fine by him. He knew he had to keep an eye on her, and he could tell that she was annoyed by this. Springwind couldn’t help it. She was the only thing left to remember his loving brother by.

Yet, she was growing up too quickly.

‘’Alright. At least some attacking moves and I’ll come back later to check up on you. Remember, you are welcomed to join of us if’d like.’’ He told her, his voice steady. Alunapaw, however let out a yawn, and she laid down under the tree, crossing her paws, and giving him a light grin.

Acknowledging her silence, Springwind shook his head, turned away to travel back to the four apprentices, and he exclaimed to them, ‘’Are yall ready to learn something new?’’
Quote:
(XDD This is fun)
"I do not!" Curly's ears pinned back against his head, hackles raised. "At least I was weened off of milk before four moons! And I don't collect mouse tails like you!"

Hunterpaw scoffed, shaking his head at his best friend. "Uh, Cur, you're talking about the kit who's mother left him. I was weaned off of milk at one moon, get your facts straight," He teased,flicking his tail over Curlypaw's ears. He looked up when his mentor spoke and nodded, watching him pad off before his eyes flickered to a familiar warrior, heading their way.

"Speaking of Fencall," Hunterpaw whispered, glancing toward Curlypaw with a smirk on his face before raising his head. The gray Tom was padding up as if he could hear his name from across the clearing. "Here comes old Fenny now."

"Hunter," Fencall acknowledged the apprentice with a nod, then looked at Curlypaw. "Curly. Are you ready for training?" His tail flicked side to side as he looked at all the apprentices, head tilted to the side. Hunterpaw nodded at the older cat.

"Actually, Fenny," Hunterpaw smirked, mischief sparkling through his eyes. "Springwind said it was okay for you to come training with us."

"Ah. And you thought it was okay not to ask what, Curlypaw's mentor thought?" Fencall asked smoothly, glancing at his apprentice. Amusement flickered vaguely in his eyes.

Hunterpaw shrugged, completely calm as he relaxed. "Okay, let me ask you then. Is it alright if you and Curlypaw come along for training with us?"

Fencall sighed and shook his head, giving a dry smile. "You've already made plans, so I suppose there's no harm.."

Hunterpaw grinned and sat back, throwing an amused glance at his best friend. "And that's how you deal with the Fenny." He purred, then looked up when his mentor padded up. But, before he had the chance to speak, Fencall was already talking.

"Ah, greetings, Springwind." Fencall flicked his tail, glancing toward the apprentices. "Looks like we'll have our paws quite full, wont we? Especially with mister Hunter and mister Curly here." He narrowed his eyes at his apprentice and his apprentices best friend playfully before looking back at Springwind.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; March 31st, 2017 at 09:57 PM.
Old March 31st, 2017, 10:01 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
As Caracalpaw was grooming, she thought about what she was going to do later today. Afterall, she couldn't spend all day sitting in one spot doing nothing but staring at others. That was just boring and useless. The apprentice liked to contribute to the clan. It made her feel important and useful. She wasn't lazy, in fact, she was a very hard-working cat. She didn't like average, she always aimed for excellent.

The female always believed that she was one of the 'better' apprentice's. The kind of ones who could catch on quickly and perfect everything with ease. This was half true. Caracalpaw was always able to catch on quickly when it came to learning new things, but she couldn't perfect everything with ease. Lots of things to her at least a training session or two to complete, if not more. It also depended on how advance the thing she was learning was.

The abyssinian had nearly finished washing the fine powder off her paws, now cleaning her last leg. She seemed to be in her own world and took no notice of anyone else around her. Without even realising it, Caracalpaw started to hum softly to herself. It was a song her mother had used to lull her to sleep when she was just a small kit. It had stuck with her ever since and she often found herself humming it when she was along.

Caracalpaw quickly realised she was humming and stopped immediately, actually feeling rather drowsy. How embarrassing would that be if someone found her humming a song that had made her fall asleep? The apprentice slowly put her paw back down on the ground and looked up. Trotting towards her now was an apprentice around her age. The she-cat tilted her head to the side ever so slightly as she watched the tom approach her, her expression blank.

The longer she examined him walking towards her, the more bored she got. The tom was of no interest to her as of now, so looking back down at her paws, she realised she had missed a spot on one forepaw. She lifted up that paw and started to lick it clean again. Whilst she was cleansing her paw, she noticed two paws now in front of her. Caracalpaw didn't look up though and continued to clean, pretending the stranger wasn't there. Out the corner of her eye, she could see that the tom was now circling her, a strange expression on his face. A surge of curiosity was strong enough to make the she-cat put her paw back down and meet the gaze of the other apprentice with a bored gaze.

"I'm a cat," Caracalpaw replied boredly. She clearly had no interest in this tom. As the tom stretched, she could see a small ripple going through his arm, however her expression didn't change the slightest bit. That's pathetic. Even i've got stronger muscles than him, Caracalpaw thought, rolling her eyes. As if wanting to shame him, the she-cat tensed her right arm, showing off her own muscles. They were about the same size as his. The apprentice stopped tensing once the tom started to speak again. "If you've never seen me then you don't know everyone," Caracalpaw replied bluntly, yawning and flexing her claws. How stupid is he? The abyssinian thought with impatience. "Plus, you're technically not that well known. You said that you know everyone, but that doesn't necessarily mean that everyone knows you," Caracalpaw continued smartly, smirking smugly at the end. "Also, I thought you might want to know, we live on the moors. Not the forest's," the apprentice said, her smirk still planted firmly on her face. She was clearly pleased with herself.

Spiralpaw. Caracalpaw had never heard of anyone in the clan with that name. "I hate to be the one to break it to you, but you're not that important. If anyone is important, it's me," the apprentice remarked with a boastful tone of her own. The abyssinian could already tell she didn't like this tom. He didn't seem like the kind that she wanted to be friends with. She especially didn't like his attitude. "You might be future leader. But i'm definitely gonna be future leader," Caracalpaw said, giving off another smirk. She was confident and she definitely had her eyes set on leader. But that could change on the day she become's a warrior. Afterall, it's every apprentice's dream to become leader, but many change their minds afterwards. "My name is Caracalpaw. Make sure you remember it because i'm not repeating it," the apprentice mimicked in a mocking tone, rolling her eyes. "Although one day that'll be Caracalstar," Caracalpaw said smugly. She liked the sound of that name.
The tom displayed a feign mock of shock as he rolled onto his back for added effect and drama. He darted his eyes to look up at her, ‘’You’re a cat!? I would had never know!’’ He says, trying to stifle in his laughter and annoyance. ‘’I mean...I honestly thought you were badger or a fox!’’ He says, rolling onto his stomach, giving her a glare. ‘’I didn’t know you were a cat. Wow! I must learn something new everyday.’’ Then, the eyes rolled, and the sarcastic remark was out.

At first impression, the she-cat didn’t give him much. From first impression, he could already tell from her expression that she didn’t want to be bothered. She seemed to be living in her own world. Thinking everything was about her, anyway. At first glance, at least. She greatly offended him, and he was not pleased of the manner. His eyes rolled down to her paw for a moment, examining a slight muscle reflex, and the tom scowled. ‘’Trust me, I know a lot more than I need to. Not that I have to prove anything to you!’’ He lashed his tail. This she-cat was not only sarcastic, but as well...disrespectful. Spiralpaw looked away from her for a moment, allowing her words to be carried off by the wind. He was daydreaming, lost in his own world. On purpose at least, closing off his ears, so that he didn’t have to hear her annoying remarks anymore.

At the next words she said, he allowed a snort to surpass his maw. Important? You? ‘’I think you need a reality check.’’ The words that were meant to be in his thoughts, rolled off his tongue in a natural manner. It was quite humorous to him, yet frightening. Especially since he didn’t know how the feline would react to him saying such about her. Spiralpaw knew that everyone had a place within the clan. That everyone carried out a job, thus everyone was important in their own way. He, however, was too absorbed in his own world, hoping to become leader one day to pay attention to respecting others. The tom held a lot of respect to elders and warriors who were older than him. Granted, he even respected a few apprentices...but this one in front of him? Didn’t deserve his respect at all. The tom couldn’t stop staring at her with cold yellow hues, and his laugh came out in a snorting manner. She was extremely hilarious. Really, she were. He would definitely be able to have some fun with her.

‘’Oh, yes. Of course, you’re very important. I’m sorry for not acknowledging that.’’ He says, his tail thumping slightly. Inwardly, he laughed until his insides hurt. If she seriously thought was far too important, she was worse than him. He was hoping to make a new friends...but instead, he ran into her. Why didn’t he just take the road less chosen? Why didn’t he just leave her alone to ponder in her own oblivion? Well, the tom had dug himself deeper in more barren holes. He might as well continue to find a way out of a one-end tunnel.

At her next words, he purposely didn’t listen to her. He knew she something something about herself becoming leader, and the thought was hilarious! She was a good comedian, he’ll give her that, but she was dragging herself on cloud nine, believing she would be leader. ‘’Listen here, whatever-your-name-is. You can never be leader. The lack the skills of being leader. However, the name Spiralstar shall be known to all. It has a nice ring to it, huh?’’ He stared at her, a smile dancing on his face. He thought about the name, and repeated it over and over in his head. It, indeed had a pleasurable sound to it. ‘’Come, on,’’ He urged her. ‘’Repeat the name. You know you want to.’’
Old March 31st, 2017, 10:04 PM

It was one of those moments where Curly simply stared at a beetle, completely distracted
"Hold on!" Swiftpaw stepped forward "Can I come along? I want to practice my running."
"Maybe I can do a whole lap without tripping!" Snowpaw purred
"Fat chance," Swift snickered, receiving a glare from her friend
Old March 31st, 2017, 10:16 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
It was one of those moments where Curly simply stared at a beetle, completely distracted
"Hold on!" Swiftpaw stepped forward "Can I come along? I want to practice my running."
"Curly." Hunter sighed, shaking his head. "Why do I try anymore?"

Fencall looked amused, shaking his head. "I suppose you two can be no more trouble than them," He gestured to Curlypaw and Hunterpaw.

"FENNY! FE-HE-HE-HE-HE-FENNY!"

"Oh hide me." Fencall breathed, but didnt move, merely rolling his eyes.

"And here comes your brother," Hunterpaw sighed, glancing at Curlypaw. "It doesnt end, does it?"

"Fenny whats up man!" A large brown Tom trotted up to them, a grin on his maw as he looked at the apprentices before smirking at his former mentor. "Look I got a question--"

"Why am I always stuck with you people?" Fencall sighed playfully, glancing at Curlypaw. "What is it, Cavestorm."

Cavestorm's ears flattened faintly, but he was smiling. "Uh, because we're special. Now listen up. I just ate a flower, is it going to grow inside me?"

Fencall gave him a truly quizzical look, before looking at the others, completely speechless for once. "...I quit. I just do."

(Im making Eclipsemoon a warrior too XD He and Cavestorm. Can ya guess who Cave is? X3)

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; March 31st, 2017 at 10:18 PM.
Old March 31st, 2017, 10:18 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Melody View Post
"Curly." Hunter sighed, shaking his head. "Why do I try anymore?"

Fencall looked amused, shaking his head. "I suppose you two can be no more trouble than them," He gestured to Curlypaw and Hunterpaw.

"FENNY! FE-HE-HE-HE-HE-FENNY!"

"Oh hide me." Fencall breathed, but didnt move, merely rolling his eyes.

"And here comes your brother," Hunterpaw sighed, glancing at Curlypaw. "It doesnt end, does it?"

"Fenny whats up man!" A large brown Tom trotted up to them, a grin on his maw as he looked at the apprentices before smirking at his former mentor. "Look I got a question--"

"Why am I always stuck with you people?" Fencall sighed playfully, glancing at Curlypaw. "What is it, Cavestorm."

Cavestorm's ears flattened faintly, but he was smiling. "Uh, because we're special. Now listen up. I just ate a flower, is it going to grow inside me?"

Fencall gave him a truly quizzical look, before looking at the others, completely speechless for once. "...I quit. I just do."

(Im making Eclipsemoon a warrior too XD He and Cavestorm. Can ya guess who Cave is? X3)
Quote:
Springwind gave Fencall a genuine smile, ruffling up his pelt. His mind was occupied with a lot of thoughts, but when it came to training, he had hoped to clear everything off his agenda and just focus on training his apprentice. Springwind gave Fencall a gentle look. ‘’They are...going to be a pawful.’’ Springwind shook his head. He knew that whenever the best friends were together, they would be too much to handle, but Springwind knew he would be able to handle Hunterpaw.

The tom flicked his tail. ‘’You all can come. But you are training...we’re going to focus on laps first. Just to test your speed.’’ He tells them all and give Fencall a look. ‘’Anything else we’re going to be teaching them?’’ He asked, and turns his head back to Hunterpaw. He gave the tom a stern look, hoping to send him a message that said, training is serious. Do not joke around with your best friend. Springwind already had a lot of troubles on his mind. From his rebellious niece, to his troubled apprentice. He already had too much to worry about, and right now he only needed to focus on one thing. Training.

The tom swiveled his ears, hearing all the chatter of the apprentices, and he tried to calm them down. Curlypaw seemed to be distracted of some sort, and Springwind show Fencall a look. ‘’You might want to get your apprentice. He’s acting loony.’’ the tom snorted, and he gaze lingered onto Hunterpaw.

Over thinking what he said, maybe it wouldn’t be a good idea if Curlypaw tagged along with them. Would Hunterpaw get anything done? He knew the best friends were like brothers. They did everything together! Whenever they were together, they were the little trouble makers, and the last thing Springwind wanted to deal with were trouble makers, but the tom gently went to the side of Hunterpaw and reminded him, ‘’This is a privilege that your best friend is tagging along. Stay focused, or this will be the last time this happens. I won’t be afraid to send you to the elder’s den to look for ticks!’’ His mentor warned him before going back on the side of Fencall, waiting for him to be ready. While he waited, he stared into the distant, a longing in his heart. From the distance he saw his niece walk away from the tree and disappear from sight. Wherever did she go? He would find out soon. She better not had walked out of camp. Hunterpaw was already enough trouble to handle. Please, starclan not her too.
Old March 31st, 2017, 10:33 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Springwind gave Fencall a genuine smile, ruffling up his pelt. His mind was occupied with a lot of thoughts, but when it came to training, he had hoped to clear everything off his agenda and just focus on training his apprentice. Springwind gave Fencall a gentle look. ‘’They are...going to be a pawful.’’ Springwind shook his head. He knew that whenever the best friends were together, they would be too much to handle, but Springwind knew he would be able to handle Hunterpaw.

The tom flicked his tail. ‘’You all can come. But you are training...we’re going to focus on laps first. Just to test your speed.’’ He tells them all and give Fencall a look. ‘’Anything else we’re going to be teaching them?’’ He asked, and turns his head back to Hunterpaw. He gave the tom a stern look, hoping to send him a message that said, training is serious. Do not joke around with your best friend. Springwind already had a lot of troubles on his mind. From his rebellious niece, to his troubled apprentice. He already had too much to worry about, and right now he only needed to focus on one thing. Training.

The tom swiveled his ears, hearing all the chatter of the apprentices, and he tried to calm them down. Curlypaw seemed to be distracted of some sort, and Springwind show Fencall a look. ‘’You might want to get your apprentice. He’s acting loony.’’ the tom snorted, and he gaze lingered onto Hunterpaw.

Over thinking what he said, maybe it wouldn’t be a good idea if Curlypaw tagged along with them. Would Hunterpaw get anything done? He knew the best friends were like brothers. They did everything together! Whenever they were together, they were the little trouble makers, and the last thing Springwind wanted to deal with were trouble makers, but the tom gently went to the side of Hunterpaw and reminded him, ‘’This is a privilege that your best friend is tagging along. Stay focused, or this will be the last time this happens. I won’t be afraid to send you to the elder’s den to look for ticks!’’ His mentor warned him before going back on the side of Fencall, waiting for him to be ready. While he waited, he stared into the distant, a longing in his heart. From the distance he saw his niece walk away from the tree and disappear from sight. Wherever did she go? He would find out soon. She better not had walked out of camp. Hunterpaw was already enough trouble to handle. Please, starclan not her too.
Hunterpaw dipped his head in acknowledgement to his mentor, before lifting it again, throwing Curlypaw a mischievous glance. He knew, well hoped, Springwind wouldnt split the two up for training if he did cause some trouble. Although, even if that happened, Hunter could still see his best friend on his days off. The two did everything together. They were the troublemakers of WindClan!

Fencall nodded in amusement, throwing a glance toward Cavestorm as he did. While his former apprentice could be quite annoying, Fencall did enjoy helping him with any problems. Although....Eating a flower wasnt....A problem? Shaking his head, Fencall turned his attention to Curlypaw. "Curlypaw, ready to go?"

Cavestorm pricked his ears. "Ohhh, are you guys going training? Can I come Fenny? Can I? Huh? Please? Can I?"

"Six moons and you still havent changed." Fencall sighed, eyeing him with an amused look. He began to speak before a large black and white Tom came up. His fur coloring was similar to Hunterpaw's,and said apprentice's eyes narrowed.

"Cave, quit bothering the older warriors," Eclipsemoon said with a sigh, to which Cavestorm responded with a lighthearted chuckle. The black and white Tom's gaze went to his half-brother and he frowned.

"What do you want?" Hunterpaw asked blankly, staring at him with no emotion in his brown eyes. Eclipsemoon shook his head.

"Hunterpaw, it wasnt my fault Mom left WindClan."

"It was your fathers fault, and thats not even why I dont want to know you." Hunterpaw said coldly.

"Well then why do you hate me?" Eclipsemoon tilted his head, completely calm. Hunterpaw didnt reply, just shook his head and turned away.

"Can we go now?" He asked his mentor, casting a glance toward his half-brother, who was just staring at him with a frown.

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; March 31st, 2017 at 10:34 PM.
Old March 31st, 2017, 10:34 PM

(I have a good guess, but you can say so I know I'm right x3)
(Also I'm gonna make a Character bio, so I'll be posting slow x3)
"Flowers can't grow inside you," Snow blinked, completely calm "but if it had a spider or another bug, it could lay eggs inside of you, and a bunch of baby bug could hatch, crawling all over your insides."
Curly and Swift stared at her with huge eyes.
"Uh, yeah," Curlypaw backed away from his sister "I'm ready"

Last edited by Stario&Co.; March 31st, 2017 at 10:36 PM.
Closed Thread