Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:00 PM
✩Star's Pixel Icon Shop✩
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:51 PM
hot and cold [p]
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:48 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by wolfie
Today 10:43 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 9th, 2019, 06:55 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

Brightstar twitched her ears at his response. Shouldn't he be more excited or something? Just a simple unexcited great. Did he want her to tell him no? This made no sense to her. Noticing he was uncomfortable Bright flicked her tail. "You can sit down..." She offered realizing he wasn't going to leave. Not that she was trying to get rid of him.
At his comment about her not being picky enough she stayed quiet. WindClan needed a medicine cat, he asked to be it. Didn't it make sense to accept? He did have a point though. It wasn't like she'd let anyone become the Medicine cat. He was one of her warriors. So, Brightstar just watched him talk as if he was trying to cover up an insult. Is that how he meant it? Ugh, she should pay more attention to how cats say things. Technically picking a medicine cat isn't my job... She almost blurted out, well in this case it was but it was much easier when the previous Medicine cat picked an apprentice. "I don't know. You're no exactly taught how to do every thing in every situation." She responded before regretting it. No, she shouldn't be getting an attitude. Sighing she looked up at the tom. "Look, WindClan is in need of a Medicine cat, you are asking to take that role. Am I supposed to assault you with questions? StarClan knows. The point is we have cats dying with no one taking care of them. If you want to tell me why you want to take up the role that's fine, I'd like to hear it." She explained. No she was probably not the best cat at making decisions like this and she hated not knowing what to do. Basically WindClan needed this.

At Brightstar's instruction, Mistyfern immediately plopped down with an earth-quaking thud, stirring up a cloud of dust around him that he pretended not to see. He held back a sigh of relief as the muscles in his shoulder loosened. Standing there was beginning to hurt his bad leg.. Did she notice? He winced at Brightstar's scathing tone and prepared himself to be kicked to the curb, but was pleasantly surprised when it never came. You lucky moron.. He cursed at himself. The moment she had finished, the tom rose to his paws and gratefully dipped his head. "N-no, Brightstar, that won't be necessary." Explaining his life story was definitely not something he'd like to do if he had a choice. "I think we'd be old and grey by the time I finished.. Well, older and greyer." He chuckled awkwardly. "I'm sorry if I offended you, I'm not good with.. words.. If it is like you say, then I'll do my best. I just.. I need to do this. For my conscience.."

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old December 10th, 2019, 09:34 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Testing Reality

Brightstar had mealy nodded to Foxpudge's suggestion. They really did need to know how many cats lived through this. Who was left? So, turning Brightstar tugged her way to the Breezerock. It would be slippery with the pouring rain but she guessed it's be fine.
Pulling herself up the slippery rock she looked out at what had become of her Clan. So many had died... and that was only what she could see from the rock in the mist of this storm. The weather didn't bother her at all. Not even her bloody mud covered self that was refusing to be cleaned by the pouring rain. What bothered her was the fact so many had fallen in their home.
"Let all cats of WindClan gather beneath the Breezerock for a Clan meeting!" She called out as loud as she could muster. She wanted all her Clanmates to hear her. How ever many that was. Bright wanted the live to out wave the dead but she wasn't sure that's happen. She just prayed it would.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 10th, 2019, 09:50 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Moonraven ]

Tawnystep looked up at the call of Brightstar's voice, and turned to Twilightshine, who she had been speaking to as they had been searching for an explanation together. "Go take your place as deputy beneath the Breezerock. Brightstar must be addressing what had happened," she mewed, nodding toward the she-cat before sitting down within the crowd. Her stomach turned at the sight of so many dead cats around them, all killed by their own Clanmates. The russet molly swallowed, her throat suddenly feeling parched. Did Brightstar know what had happened? What was the Clan to do? She asked many questions as she waited for the Clan to gather and for the leader to continuem
Old December 10th, 2019, 12:33 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Rosepaw
The red and cream apprentice slunk out of the den at Brightstar's call, chartreuse eyes flicking back and forth across the clearing and taking in all the carnage. His muscles were still tense and sore from crouching against the wall of the den for so long in fear. His visions of being mauled to death by his mentor had slowly faded, leaving him with a sense of trepidation and confusion. And even a little bit of anger. Had it all been just visions? Had he really seen his mentor stalking the clearing, searching for his pelt to rip into? Rosepaw could feel the frustration well up in him at his own weakness and fear. He shouldn't have to be afraid of his own mentor, let alone anyone.

Rosepaw scowled in revulsion at the tattered body of a clanmate he'd almost stepped on while he was fuming in his own mind. Disgusting. He thought, being more careful to step around the pools of blood and carcasses of his dead clanmates. For a brief moment he let his eyes wander over the bodies in the clearing, searching for the familiar pelt of his mentor. Though to his disappointment, he didn't find it.

Once he reached the Breezerock where the survivors were beginning to gather, he sat himself down on a drier patch of grass, gracefully curling his tail over his paws and flicking his ears forward to hear what Brightstar had to say.

---

Goatkit
Small, tufted white ears twitched as a faint call pulled him from a deep sleep. Goatkit blinked tiredly, mismatched eyes struggling to stay open as he looked around wearily, trying to figure out what woke him. He was having such a nice dream too. His mother was there with him, frolicking playfully through a field of sweet grass and wild flowers. Though he couldn't ever quite make out her face, her warm milk scent never seemed to fade. It was a nice dream, and he felt a wave of disappointment wash over him as it faded to the back of his mind till he could barely remember the smell of his mother and the sweet grass. And instead, his nose brought him the thick, cloying scent of blood.

Now fully awake, the young tom jumped to his paws in a flurry, blue and yellow eyes trying to focus in the dim light of the den. There was pool of blood nearby, and the fur along Goatkit's spine raised in alarm. He sprinted out of the nursery, bobbed-tail and fur sticking straight up as confusion and fear pounded through his veins. In his rush he smacked into a cold, wet pelt, and realizing it was a dead body sent another wave of panic through him. Where was everyone? His eyes searched the clearing, and it didn't take to long to find living, breathing clanmates picking their way through the bodies and the blood to the Breezerock where Brightstar sat waiting.

Relief slowly trickled through him as he followed the others, legs trembling as he avoided the dead bodies. He wriggled in between the warriors and apprentices and everyone else that had already gathered. He plopped his rear-end on the ground near another clanmate, letting their warmth sooth his jittery nerves while he waited for Brightstar's announcement.

[ both open ]

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old December 10th, 2019, 01:04 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@hxneysuckle
The molly wadded through the muddy clearing, concentrating on the way the mud squished between the pads of her paws, how cold she felt as the rain plastered her fur down, and the numbing sensation in her muscles from the chill that took away the physical pain of her scratches. Her eyes turned in the direction of Breezerock as her ears managed to catch the familiar call to gather the clan. She made out Brightstar's muddy form through the downpour. As she trailed alongside Tawnystep, she nearly took a seat beside the warrior when she was reminded of her place beneath the rock. This was going to take some getting used to.

She dashed the nonsensical thought away and gave Tawnystep a faint smile before her legs carried her over to Breezerock. She directed a light nod to Brightstar and then took a seat beneath the rock. The deputy forced herself to sit up straighter than normal, as much as she wanted to slouch and slack off, now just wasn't the time. Twilightshine curled her soaked tail around her paws while doing her best not to shake and shiver. Her green optics slowly wandered over the still-living members of the clan as she tried to gather who had lived and who had died.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old December 10th, 2019, 02:16 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Foxpudge had been right behind Brightstar as she made her way to the Breezerock, and he tucked himself into the growing crowd. It seemed so small.. where were all the apprentices? Were they okay?

Was there any left?

At the sight of Goatkit's shivering form, Foxpudge swept his tail around the kit to encourage him to come closer for warmth. What little he had, he'd rather give to the kit in need. "You might want to head back into the nursery, Goatkit.. it won't do any good if you get sick."
@mochi

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 10th, 2019, 02:44 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

@Snail-paw

Shrewpaw bounded out of his little hiding place in the apprentice's den at the first sound of his leader's call. Thank Starclan she had survived! How many were even left? He kept hearing cats as they attacked each other, reason to why he responded by hiding. Now the silver tabby craeled out and raced to the Breezerock to check out the damage. Yesh, he didn't even see half the clan members he saw a day ago! Sighing, he sat down defeatedly and suddenly wondered if his mentor survived.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Last edited by Pepperkins; December 11th, 2019 at 06:18 AM.
Old December 10th, 2019, 02:59 PM
Engine engine number nine

| @Fuzzy; |

Snailblossom padded out of the warriors den beside her father. Her whiskers twitched in determination. How many were there left? She stayed close to Pinewish, not wanting to leave his side. Not after all that had happened.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old December 10th, 2019, 03:03 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Mistyfern really, really didn’t want to move. It was rainy, cold and yucky outside and he was inside where it was less rainy, less cold and significantly less yucky. He thought about ignoring the call and going back to sleep. Looking like a lazy good-for-nothing didn’t really concern him- they probably already saw him that way.. It was more so his duty as a member of Windclan that motivated him to finally get up and limp over the the Breezerock. He decided to sit as far out of the way of other cats as possible to avoid being poked and shoved around among the crowd. He was perfectly content being an observer..

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old December 10th, 2019, 03:24 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Ebonyflame came out of her walking nightmare, her normally perfectly groomed fur messy and dirty. What had happened? She had the taste of blood tarnishing her mouth. Not only that but her Clanmates had died during theses nightmares. Maybe some pests were gone. Though the molly did hope her kits were still alive. Even if she had them due to a mistake.
At Brightstar's call the tuxedo stood up and joined the small group that was gathering. Was this it?
~*~

Smallbear made his way back into camp, fur spiked with fear. He had spent the last few days in the territory after being attacked by what he thought was a bear. There had been a lot of scary things out of camp and by the piles of bodies he expected that they had gotten here too.
With a small whimper her joined the tattered gathering cats. What was going on?
~*~

Wide eyed Silentwhisper watched as the things she thought wanted to kill her turn to clanmates, twigs and plants. What in StarClan's name was going on. Flattening her ears the powdery grey and white molly shrunk deeper into the section of the camp's wall that she had been hiding in. Her pelt stung and she was missing a few claws from her forepaws.
The sudden call from Brightstar startled her but she slowly gathered beneath the rock with her remaining Clanmates. Is it finally over? I don't want that to happen again.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Closed Thread