Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old February 29th, 2024, 09:23 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

@FruitBatz
The amber-eyed feline's eyes gleamed with a trace of mirth after seeing Turtlepaw grab two mink bodies by the tail and look at her so proudly. Dawnstar would have thought she had taken them down herself with how pleased she appeared.

"Well done," Dawnstar smirked with a mild eye roll. She quickly grabbed the remaining three minks and kneaded her tail over her back, ordering the paw to come and follow her home. ShadowClan would have something to eat over the next few days. Still, she had to get back and make sure the rest of the patrols got their jobs done. After what Dawnstar and Turtlepaw had just gone through, the other patrols had better been done.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old February 29th, 2024, 09:47 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@FruitBatz
The amber-eyed feline's eyes gleamed with a trace of mirth after seeing Turtlepaw grab two mink bodies by the tail and look at her so proudly. Dawnstar would have thought she had taken them down herself with how pleased she appeared.

"Well done," Dawnstar smirked with a mild eye roll. She quickly grabbed the remaining three minks and kneaded her tail over her back, ordering the paw to come and follow her home. ShadowClan would have something to eat over the next few days. Still, she had to get back and make sure the rest of the patrols got their jobs done. After what Dawnstar and Turtlepaw had just gone through, the other patrols had better been done.
Turtlepaw

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

The young molly started to giggle as she heard Dawnstar's praise, she knew she didn’t really assist but this was at least ten times more better than hearing her mentor yap about these things she was going to do for the clan. Turtlepaw was experiencing it, with the cat that she looks up too (literally and figuratively).

“Thank you!” As muffled as it was, it was genuine for allowing her to learn more. Though she did let out a slight giggle as she thought what would happen to the cats that didn’t go on patrol with either of them…stars that’ll be something to see. Turtlepaw still continued to stay fairly close to the large molly, following her back to the safety of the clan.
Honey Lemon - Collector, Agatha Kitty [active]
Tier's
Honey Lemon - HK 1,2,3
Art Cave!! Come and fill out the form for some awesome drawings of your own characters!!!
Old March 7th, 2024, 11:42 AM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Goldenfox
24 Moons
She/Her
Purrk: Silver Tongue

WindClan Border Patrol w/
@elaif [Stempaw] and @blxze. [Blazesong]
---------------------

Goldenfox trotted through the marshes, doing her best to ignore the squishing of stinky mud between her toes. Gaining a new apprentice hadn't been expected, and Goldenfox wasn't keen on having that much stress and dependence in her life. But whatever. She could and would handle anything thrown at her.

"Alright," The pale golden she-cat said with a grin. "Blazesong, you go ahead and do a quick sweep down thatta way." She pointed with her tail to her left. "I don't expect much for trouble, given how cozy we've gotten with the foxes over there, but holler if you think there's trouble."

With the orders given to Blazesong, the young warrior looked down at Stempaw with a face of bemusement. "Aight. Now for you. We're heading over here where it's a little drier, but I want you to keep your nose peeled. I don't know how much work you've had in training, but if you can distinguish three different prey smells, we can call that a place to start."
She turned brusquely, padding in the opposite direction of where she had sent Blazesong, reaching the first marker and dousing it in her WindClan scent. Goldenfox kept a blue side-eye on her new apprentice, watching as she manuevered to the next marker.
Old March 14th, 2024, 01:35 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

Hushpaw
~<>~
11/100
9 moons || he/him || WindClan Apprentice
medium furred tom w/ black, grey and white fur; gold eyes

"Right behind you!" The apprentice shouts, bolting after his mentor as clover leads the way toward the Whispering Wetlands - their border with ShadowClan. As far as Hushpaw is concerned, ShadowClan is alright. Sure, they've been awful in the past, but as long as the two clans were allies for now he wasn't going to dwell on any of the mean things they've done to WindClan in the past. Besides, he either wasn't alive or wasn't able to form conscious thought when all that drama happened so it never really affected him.

"Eww... the grounds all smushy here," Hushpaw complains as they near the border, paws sinking into the soft, wet earth. ShadowClan scent is strong on their side of the border, but WindClan's is also strong here so that really makes up for it all. "So, any fun facts about this place?" He grins as he asks the question, trying to ignore his wet paws.

[ @silver. - Cloverhoney ]
Old March 14th, 2024, 02:03 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

Hushpaw
~<>~
11/100

"Right behind you!" The apprentice shouts, bolting after his mentor as clover leads the way toward the Whispering Wetlands - their border with ShadowClan. As far as Hushpaw is concerned, ShadowClan is alright. Sure, they've been awful in the past, but as long as the two clans were allies for now he wasn't going to dwell on any of the mean things they've done to WindClan in the past. Besides, he either wasn't alive or wasn't able to form conscious thought when all that drama happened so it never really affected him.

"Eww... the grounds all smushy here," Hushpaw complains as they near the border, paws sinking into the soft, wet earth. ShadowClan scent is strong on their side of the border, but WindClan's is also strong here so that really makes up for it all. "So, any fun facts about this place?" He grins as he asks the question, trying to ignore his wet paws.

[ @silver. - Cloverhoney ]

cloverhoney
she/clover // 20 moons // windclan warrior.

---

Hmmm... Fun facts, huh... In all honesty, Cloverhoney didn't know very much about Windclan territory at all. She had joined only a few moons ago, after all! But that didn't mean she knew absolutely nothing. Padding seemingly unbothered over the soft earth beneath their paws, clover makes her way over to some low hanging branches, batting at one as clover speaks.

"Sooo the border's got these cool trees! See, see?" Another well-meaning bat at the branch closest to clover as she continues to speak. "They're good for hiding! For both clans, though. So be careful! Otherwise... Hmmm... Oh, oh, I've heard you can hear voices sometimes! Spooky, right? Not sure if it's some Shadowclan prankster or ghosts! OoooOoOOoo~"

Haha! How fun! Not that she believed that ghosts actually lived here but if they did clover wouldn't be scared! Maybe they would have fun stories to tell. Finally setting clover's paw back on the ground, her attention returns to Hushpaw, head tilting a bit with a wide smile.

"Do you have any questions?"
Old March 14th, 2024, 10:37 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post

cloverhoney
she/clover // 20 moons // windclan warrior.

---

Hmmm... Fun facts, huh... In all honesty, Cloverhoney didn't know very much about Windclan territory at all. She had joined only a few moons ago, after all! But that didn't mean she knew absolutely nothing. Padding seemingly unbothered over the soft earth beneath their paws, clover makes her way over to some low hanging branches, batting at one as clover speaks.

"Sooo the border's got these cool trees! See, see?" Another well-meaning bat at the branch closest to clover as she continues to speak. "They're good for hiding! For both clans, though. So be careful! Otherwise... Hmmm... Oh, oh, I've heard you can hear voices sometimes! Spooky, right? Not sure if it's some Shadowclan prankster or ghosts! OoooOoOOoo~"

Haha! How fun! Not that she believed that ghosts actually lived here but if they did clover wouldn't be scared! Maybe they would have fun stories to tell. Finally setting clover's paw back on the ground, her attention returns to Hushpaw, head tilting a bit with a wide smile.

"Do you have any questions?"

Hushpaw
~<>~
12/100

Voices? Gah, no thank you! Suppressing a shudder, Hushpaw wanders up to a place where WindClan's scent is strongest and marks it as well - might as well since they were there, right? Anyway, questions... ummmmmm no!! Nothing comes to mind! He shakes his head brightly, honestly having nothing to say regarding this border. It's a border, what more was there to say about it? Oh, maybe the minks? If the things showed up again Hushpaw was sure he could take down five all on his own!! Battle training or not!!

"Why do you think the minks are tyin' to make a home of WindClan?" He ventures to ask, "the moors are great 'n all, but would they really make a territory here if we let 'em?" His voice is light, but there's still small traces of battle around - could so many cats not fight off a couple of minks?
Old March 15th, 2024, 03:28 PM
Fire in the Hole!!

Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

[

QUOTE=Tiabirb;1563000]

Goldenfox
24 Moons
She/Her
Purrk: Silver Tongue

WindClan Border Patrol w/
@elaif [Stempaw] and @blxze. [Blazesong]
---------------------

Goldenfox trotted through the marshes, doing her best to ignore the squishing of stinky mud between her toes. Gaining a new apprentice hadn't been expected, and Goldenfox wasn't keen on having that much stress and dependence in her life. But whatever. She could and would handle anything thrown at her.

"Alright," The pale golden she-cat said with a grin. "Blazesong, you go ahead and do a quick sweep down thatta way." She pointed with her tail to her left. "I don't expect much for trouble, given how cozy we've gotten with the foxes over there, but holler if you think there's trouble."

With the orders given to Blazesong, the young warrior looked down at Stempaw with a face of bemusement. "Aight. Now for you. We're heading over here where it's a little drier, but I want you to keep your nose peeled. I don't know how much work you've had in training, but if you can distinguish three different prey smells, we can call that a place to start."
She turned brusquely, padding in the opposite direction of where she had sent Blazesong, reaching the first marker and dousing it in her WindClan scent. Goldenfox kept a blue side-eye on her new apprentice, watching as she manuevered to the next marker.
[/QUOTE]

Blazesong obediently straightened her spine and cleared her throat of the phlegm she'd collected in the back of her throat on the way over. "Yep, yep! Got it! I'll be heading over father than you can say- gosh I'm rambling again. Uhm.... sorry! Sorry. Uhm.... yep." She did a doubletree after nearly stepping in the wrong direction before trotting off the right way. Nothing. Interesting. At. All. She wrinkled her nose, twitched her whiskers, and began marking her scent, eyes peeled.

@elaif @Tiabirb

Character Site [WIP]
Faithfern is the Current Leader of Darkclan. She has an open den policy.
||Signups And Resources||[/COLOR]

Luna is scribbling on this sig | Desert Rain Frog is hunting wendigos outside |Alastor rickrolls here | Raven has snuck into this sig | Fruity bat has stolen my fruit! | Sunnyheart is approaching... SHE BROUGHT BIRDBIRD-- | Rustleaf rants Abt Bristlefrost| Moondapple restocks the cookie safe | leopard.'s cat Moonfoot is lookin' angry | Crimson holds up two gay cats and lion king music plays |

Last edited by blxze.; March 19th, 2024 at 03:57 PM.
Old March 16th, 2024, 02:15 AM
silly little guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

Hushpaw
~<>~
12/100

Voices? Gah, no thank you! Suppressing a shudder, Hushpaw wanders up to a place where WindClan's scent is strongest and marks it as well - might as well since they were there, right? Anyway, questions... ummmmmm no!! Nothing comes to mind! He shakes his head brightly, honestly having nothing to say regarding this border. It's a border, what more was there to say about it? Oh, maybe the minks? If the things showed up again Hushpaw was sure he could take down five all on his own!! Battle training or not!!

"Why do you think the minks are tyin' to make a home of WindClan?" He ventures to ask, "the moors are great 'n all, but would they really make a territory here if we let 'em?" His voice is light, but there's still small traces of battle around - could so many cats not fight off a couple of minks?

cloverhoney
she/clover // 20 moons // windclan warrior

---

Oooh yeah, there was a mink problem recently, huh? Slipped her mind! Whoops! Blinking at the apprentice, she suddenly begins to whip her head back and forth as if she were totally, obviously made aware of the possibility of minks being nearby and was looking for them. As if they could pop out at any moment. And, well, they could! Who knows where those little buggers were hiding! If they decided to get the jump on them then it would be bad, bad news!

"Thaaaaat is a good question, my dear apprentice! Dunno why they would want to, either! Maybe 'cuz Windclan is the best and our territory is the best? That's the only reason I can think of."

Obviously the minks knew how amazing and cool Windclan was and just wanted to make friends with all the awesome warriors on the moors. Yep, yep. Finally getting sick of the feeling of the sodden border land underfoot, she begins to prance off in a different direction, toward more solid ground.

"C'mon, Hushy! Let's head toward the Thunderglade where it's a waaay drier!"
Old March 17th, 2024, 01:50 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

Darkfall gave a slight nod to Mossfreckle and Palepaw when they came over, offering a slight twitch of his lips to the latter’s enthuisiasm. It appeared as though both of his companions were now ready to leave. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed his apprentice and Larkfire heading out with Chipmunkpaw, however, paid it no mind. If Larkfire decided that this was what was best for her, he wouldn’t argue. She could have all the space she needed, he was over it. ”Very well, follow me.” The large tom mewed, leading the way out of camp with a flick of his tail signalling to follow.

Darkfall remained silent as he led the way to the border. Honestly, he wasn’t in too much of a mood to talk, plus he had some thinking to do. Mossfreckle and Palepaw were both very much unlike the traditional mold of a ShadowClan warrior. Mossfreckle appeared to be more on the meek side, whereas Palepaw appeared to be more enthusiastic and bubbly. Both reminded him of how he had been at varying points in his own apprenticeship, but he was willing to brush it off as their younger age. It was a bit refreshing to see younger cats seemingly not yet tainted by the harsh realities of the world, perhaps that light that was shining within them would last a while longer.

When they finally reached the border, Darkfall turned to where he presumed his charges to be. ”I imagine that you two have done a border patrol before, yes? Make sure you don’t step over the border, don’t cause any issues if you see another cat, if there’s any trouble ask me for help,” He yawned. Basic procedures, but he figured he’d say them anyways so he wasn’t met with any excuses later. Flexing his claws, he licked one of his paws before dragging it over his torn ear. He wanted to get this over with. ”Anyways, normally I’d assign each of you to a separate stretch of the border and we’d split up, however, if one or both of you would like to accompany me, I’ll allow that as well. If you have no further questions, make a decision and get going.”

[ @Fawn<3 @starry figured I’d go ahead and post this here @silver. Just so you see for whenever you want Wolfkit to be found]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Rose; March 17th, 2024 at 09:13 AM.
Old March 17th, 2024, 10:22 AM
silly little guy

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

moon? wolfkit? ???
he/him // ??? moons // outsider?

---

Hungry. He was still hungry. Despite the dried blood that decorated his maw the hunger still gnawed at him relentlessly. Pathetic, gaunt frame sits hunched over, tail whipping behind him as he pushes through the painful feeling of hunger that pried at his stomach. Mindlessly he rises to his paws and begins to amble across the border line and into clan territory in search of more.

One taste wasn't enough. He has to get stronger. Stronger so he could show them.

darkfall | @Dark
( HERE WE GO !!! )

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !