Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old December 6th, 2020, 04:49 PM
I'm YOLOsixual &a mp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; P OGg ende r

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
With a hiss as a Windclan warrior leapt at her, Doeflame spun, claws unsheathing almost instantly to slash at him, aiming for his advancing shoulder before scooting to the side with an answering yowl. Hoping she had slashed him, seeing as he had managed to run his claws down her side which was now smarting like crazy as she rolled away, almost into a small ditch of water before hopping to her feet to face the Windclan cat again, who was now in fact on their territory.
The she-cat had landed a solid blow to his shoulder, but Hallowstep, adrenaline pulsing through his body, barely seemed to notice. His pelt was bristled, head lowered, and ears pinned to the side of his head. He stood before her in a hostile stance, a low growl continuously rising from his throat, "Do you think you're above our clan? Are you aware where you are? Are you aware what we could do?" he lowered his head, taking a few threatening paces forward, "Foolish. You've not even attempted to hide your incompetence," he spat.

Bounceberry

Bump me literally whenever, I'm quite busy and do need reminders!

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!
Old December 7th, 2020, 09:24 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Her paw stung lightly from where she had clobbered the Windclan warrior, but that wasn't her main concern now as she fluffed her fur, making herself appear a bit bigger. Her ears flicking back, more out of the intention to not lose one than anything, she listened with a bit of amusement as he spat at her. Once he was done, she decided she might as well take her turn, her words coming out with a fury she didn't know she possessed. Yes she herself disliked the leadership, but the rest of the clan was her loyalty, and the Windclanners had harmed them too. You think we've wronged you're clan by putting a scent mark a tail-length into your territory? I think the real wrongs are much closer to home. You're a warrior, you might have even taken part in the raid that drove us from our territory. You want to talk about wrongs, revenge that could happen? The clans fight all the time. That is no secret. But driving a clan from their territory, kits and elders among them? That's something you would only expect from the worst in the clans, the ones with the blackest hearts. Pausing, her chest swelling in and out quickly, she came again, voice a hissing growing louder and louder. Something you might think worth of Shadowclan, correct? NO. Your "honorable" leader drove us out, took our whole territory. So if you think what I just did crossed the line........I suggest you think again. Bunching her muscles beneath her pelt, Doeflame leapt forward, claws swishing at the Windclanners chest, before leaping back again, striking and retreating. @Fletcher (WC did drive SC out before you joined, over the summer, you can find the fight in battlegrounds if you want to)
Old December 8th, 2020, 04:31 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Deadpaw was not supposed to be out of camp on her own, she knew this, but she couldn't really resist. Sure she didn't have any substantial battle training and all, but she wanted to do something GOOD. Which in her opinion, might involve doing SOMETHING, ANYTHING really to the stupid cats across the smelly line that called themselves Shadowclan. So she was at the smelly line, stepping across it and scent marking, before hopping right back across and turning away. @Zesty Mango (Sorry this took me so long!)
Gullpaw growled staying on her side of the border as she watched this apprentice casually jump across the border and back over,” What do you think you are doing, trespassing. Don’t think I didn’t see you do it...I can assure you, I’ll be informing the next warrior I see at this border, I’m certain they won’t appreciate it, especially since your out without a warrior.” she meowed biting her lip some that was stupid, I’m also out without a warrior she thought. She wasn’t trying to start a fight or anything, just wanted this dumb apprentice to get in trouble, plus the warrior would find this apprentice’s scent marks across the border anyways.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 8th, 2020, 06:54 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

[ @Larkstripe ]

"Wait for the sign to flick the switch of death. It's the beginning of the end"

Failpaw

She waited silently and her eyes lit up ever so slightly when the tom agreed. "Okay! Let's start then ... and ... mind if we meet here every ... half moon?" Failpaw asked him. She paused, releazing something. "I'm Failpaw by the way" the molly quickly added.
Old December 8th, 2020, 08:28 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

@Lynxpaw

The young warrior nodded, still a bit bewildered by the apprentice’s sudden change in demeanor, but relaxing nonetheless, “Yeah, sure, I—wait, Failpaw? Forgive me for saying so, but...your mother named you Failkit? That seems a bit...well, cruel...does it have another meaning, perhaps?” He asked, somewhat concerned. Maybe he was missing something but it definitely seemed like an unkind thing to do to a kit.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old December 9th, 2020, 09:24 AM
You're stuck with me

Alarmed that she had been noticed, but less alarmed when she realized it wasn't a warrior, instead another apprentice who sounded quite fierce but didn't quite look the part, Deadpaw felt fairly confident challenging them. Her sharp tongue sprang to life almost without her consent, spitting Worried I'll steal some of your precious muck? Or were you hoping I wouldn't be here so you could steal prey? You'll report me to a warrior huh? Since I'm out alone? I don't see YOU with anyone Mrs. Snarkypants! she wasn't here with one either, but she wasn't about to back down, not at all. Deadpaw was not a coward, and she had no problem using claws which might not be a good thing in a apprentice so young. Fluffing up her fur, she spat another hiss at the Shadowclan cat, crouching. @Zesty Mango
Old December 9th, 2020, 10:19 AM
darkness begets light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Carrot View Post
Stripeseed felt his claw gouge into Talonstone's cheek with removed satisfaction, but before he could roll away the sun crested over the other cat's shoulder, momentarily blinding him. In that moment of distraction, critical time was lost. Only a blur, he had barely enough time to tighten his abdomen before the shadowcat's claws came down in a sharp slash. Panting, he saw red as sticky blood pulsed from the wound. Snapping his tail feebly the windrunner rolled over and tried to drag himself up. I won't surrender, he thought desperately, but somewhere in him knew the battle was almost over. When did I get so rusty on my fighting maneuvers?

Having succeeded in rising, Stripeseed bared his teeth at the enemy cat. "You'll regret this," he said in biting tones, hackles bristling. He had half a mind to spring at Talonstone again and push himself to the limit but understood that such a reckless attack would only achieve further injury to himself.

(I think we can have Moon come in to chase Talon off; Stripeseed might be able to join the fight again then, idk. He needs some knocks to his pride, anyway!)
The warrior mentally steeled himself as his claws drew more blood than he anticipated. Any shade of red, but especially vivid or darker ones, claimed the rank of his least favorite color for the wounds they symbolized. He retreated two fox lengths away: far enough for him to pounce from if necessary; far enough for him to watch from without fearing another attack without notice.

His cheek ached and his back stung, but the pain refreshed him. He hadn't felt nearly enough physical pain in a long time. His body maintained his personalized version of a fighting stance, which looked something like half of a hunter's crouch with some about-to-bolt signals mixed in.

At the windrunner's words, Talonstone admitted truthfully, "I will." The blood would haunt him, surely. He crossed the border on accident, yet it provoked such a tense fight. Cautiously, unsure of how his enemy would react, the shadowcat said, "I prefer to know the names of those I fight with. Most felines tend to yell it out sometime during the battle, though for you, it seems that I must ask instead."

Although he attempted to speak with his opponent, his legs refused to relax. They wished to pounce, to run, to kick. He fought the uncomfortable urge to kill when the victory leaned to his side.

[Still no response from Moon's player. Would you rather create a quick "open rp" thing for the sidebar or just have them end in a stalemate of some sorts?]
Have a wonderful day!
Old December 9th, 2020, 10:47 AM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
The warrior mentally steeled himself as his claws drew more blood than he anticipated. Any shade of red, but especially vivid or darker ones, claimed the rank of his least favorite color for the wounds they symbolized. He retreated two fox lengths away: far enough for him to pounce from if necessary; far enough for him to watch from without fearing another attack without notice.

His cheek ached and his back stung, but the pain refreshed him. He hadn't felt nearly enough physical pain in a long time. His body maintained his personalized version of a fighting stance, which looked something like half of a hunter's crouch with some about-to-bolt signals mixed in.

At the windrunner's words, Talonstone admitted truthfully, "I will." The blood would haunt him, surely. He crossed the border on accident, yet it provoked such a tense fight. Cautiously, unsure of how his enemy would react, the shadowcat said, "I prefer to know the names of those I fight with. Most felines tend to yell it out sometime during the battle, though for you, it seems that I must ask instead."

Although he attempted to speak with his opponent, his legs refused to relax. They wished to pounce, to run, to kick. He fought the uncomfortable urge to kill when the victory leaned to his side.

[Still no response from Moon's player. Would you rather create a quick "open rp" thing for the sidebar or just have them end in a stalemate of some sorts?]
(We can create an open RP, and then if it takes too long they can just draw, I guess.)

Stripeseed drew himself up. "My name is Stripeseed. " He observed the other cat with wounded arrogance, but resolved to return the query. "And what do they call the cat that dares trespass on WindClan territory?" He hesitated, and averted his eyes as he admitted. "You fought well. But Twilightstar won't take this lightly." Despite his apparent relaxation, adrenaline still pumped through his veins, and he tensed, prepared to defend himself at any moment. His opponent was still sending off waves of aggression, and in no way did the windrunner trust a shadowcat to quit while he was ahead.

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site
Old December 9th, 2020, 04:43 PM
You're stuck with me

Skunkblaze's fur had prickled as she had scented blood, and heard some of what sounded like caterwauling coming from the Shadowclan border, rushing toward the area. Skidding to a stop a few foxlength's away, she saw the two toms in something of a standoff, but she did hear the last of Stripeseed's statement, who of the two looked a bit the worse for wear unfortunately. The Shadowclan cat had trespassed, and that was about all she needed to hear in her opinion, so she lunged forward, claws unsheathing as she barreled the last few steps to interrupt their little chat time. She wasn't going to take a cheap shot, so she let out a yowl as well to alert them to her presence before swinging a pointy paw at the trespasser before ducking to the side in an attempt to get out of the way of any strike he might aim her way. He was big, but she was fast. @bmkmb @Snow Carrot
Old December 9th, 2020, 05:16 PM
darkness begets light.

// @gs29513 | @Snow Carrot

Although they only stood still for a few seconds at most, Talonstone felt as if they'd waited around for over an hour. His instincts warned him that the battle was far from over, but he saw nothing that supported such a belief. Stripeseed... certainly not a common prefix, the tom noted, nor a common suffix. The name would be easy to recall.

"Talonstone," the shadowcat shared. Fought well? In past tense, and that acted as a conclusion. They were done. The battle was, indeed, over, yet something about it left his ears swiveling slowly, uneasily.

The warrior heard the yowl the same second that a draft of rabbit-scent figuratively slammed into his nose and maw. With a hiss, another burst of adrenaline coursed through him, replenishing what had been lost during his and Stripeseed's short conversation. Talonstone side-stepped most of the attack, though the suddenness of it all slowed him so that a thin line of red appeared on his flank. From the faint pain, he estimated that this new windrunner only managed to nick him.

Shooting what could be possibly classified as a betrayed glance towards Stripeseed, Talonstone fell back into a defensive stance. He found no point in chasing after a swifter feline; he could anticipate and strike at her the next time she attempted to attack.
Have a wonderful day!