Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
LIGHTKIT FINDER
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 03:08 PM
this ain't ordinary life...
by Omari
Last post by Omari
Today 03:08 PM
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 03:05 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:05 PM
The next generation of...
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:00 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 10th, 2017, 04:34 PM

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Tortoisekit saw a she-kit about his age, although nearly twice his size, as he was half the size he should be, and he gave a little bounce of excitement, his eyes bright. The dark furred tom raised his head and tail and scampered forwards until he was about a half a tail length away from her. “Hi!” he said, then gave his chest fur a few embarrassed licks, realizing that he'd said that louder than he'd meant to.

"Hello..." The large kit would scratch her ears lightly, shifting around as her gaze blinks between Tortoisekit and the play fighting group off to the side, matting her fur downward before it slowly lifts back up. "How are you?"
Old April 10th, 2017, 04:43 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArenMoto View Post
"Hello..." The large kit would scratch her ears lightly, shifting around as her gaze blinks between Tortoisekit and the play fighting group off to the side, matting her fur downward before it slowly lifts back up. "How are you?"
Tortoisekit gave an excited bounce, staring up at the larger molly, although she didn't appear any older than he himself. “I'm so bored.” he groaned playfully, his fur fluffing up a bit. “You? Also, I'm Tortoisekit.” he said, purring.
Old April 10th, 2017, 11:07 PM
whats up danger?

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
Cinnamonpaw's emotions were conflicting. He didn't know what to feel. Mudpaw was just so adamant on keeping himself locked away from him, and he hated that. Mudpaw was his brother, for crying out loud! What was he to him if not someone he could share everything with? That's all Cinnamon wanted to be for him. He wanted to be a shoulder to lean on, a glass of water in the desert [ (; ], someone Mudpaw could vent to. His unwavering gaze was focused on his brother and him only—the rest of WindClan's camp could be as well as abandoned for all that he cared for it. "I'm fine, but you're not," he stated. Bluntness was not one of Cinn's favored aspects. The dusty brown apprentice wasn't going to suggest what he was about to, when he caught sight of Mudpaw's smile. Not good. "Let's go on a walk," he meowed, leaving no room for discussion. The apprentice stood, waiting for his brother to rise as well. "Is this about..?" he inquired, not wanting to say Redpaw's name. It was obvious as to what Cinnamonpaw was implying, but to go ahead and say the name of Mudpaw's lost lover would end in disaster. He just couldn't bring himself to cause his brother that kind of torment.

Cinnamonpaw wanted to fight Redpaw. How dare he leave Mudpaw, his beloved brother, and make him end up in some sort of depression? How dare he not provide any kind of solace to Mudpaw? Cinnamonpaw's claws slid out of their sheaths, digging into the ground. He dug them in so fiercely, it was as if that was the only thing keeping him from toppling over. Why couldn't Mudpaw just accept Cinnamon's aid?
He sighed,but decided not to argue to his brothers attempts to help him. He usually one that wouldn't accept help, he liked to deal with stuff on his own. He didn't like to talk about his problems,not because he didn't want to, he just wasn't much to gush out his feelings and bother people. But it seemed his brother truly did care and wanted to help him, looking at his blunt attempts, so he wouldn't speak out against that at this point. He followed him, on his way to the territory. He nodded looking at the ground,letting his golden gaze wander for a moment. "Redpaw? Yeah." he knew he didn't want to say his name,to try to not be offensive, but he wanted to get over the death himself, and the first step was to be able to say his name without having a break down. He wanted to move on, he wanted to be happy. He didn't think that was possible without Redpaw, but he would try. He wanted to be happy for his brother, he was here. He was trying to help him, and he would make sure his brother knew how much he appreciated it, even if he wasn't much for verbal affection. He didn't want to seem like a bother, grieving for so long over his past lover, he didn't want to seem annoying. But his brother was here to help him, and he appreciated that.
Old April 10th, 2017, 11:11 PM
BlindSunLight

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdrop View Post
He tapped his claws on the floor for a little. He said " fine." He sighed and went out
"so how does it work? Like does it just kick in and we can sense everything? Will i be able to sense an outsider on our border!?" Risingpaw's mind raced, the creeping darkness made her imagination run wild, she was excited to be outside in the dark.

Last edited by BlindSunLight; April 10th, 2017 at 11:12 PM.
Old April 10th, 2017, 11:14 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSunLight View Post

"so how does it work? Like does it just kick in and we can sense everything? Will i be able to sense an outsider on our border!?" Risingpaw's mind raced, the creeping darkness made her imagination run wild, she was excited to be outside in the dark.
He said "you would just scent them. You don't see but smell. Not always will you smell or recognize it but it will be easier to track everything."
Old April 10th, 2017, 11:30 PM
BlindSunLight

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdrop View Post
He said "you would just scent them. You don't see but smell. Not always will you smell or recognize it but it will be easier to track everything."
the sky grew dim, her wiskers twitched as the shadows touched. Her eyes grew darker until they were pitch black like her world had become. Risingpaw spun around to face her mentor, his eyes flickered then glowed in the darkness, she was in awe. "can we try to track something?".
Old April 10th, 2017, 11:45 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Smokethorn's throat rumbled with a deep, loving purr as he Sunsong pressed their foreheads together. He leaned against her, offering weight to their touch. His legs felt weak, like they always did around his mate, and his heart practically bounced out of his chest. He always felt anxious around her, like he did when he first noticed her - a kit-crush, he calls it. But it was more than a crush, and he knew it. It was more passionate than a kit-crush, much more stronger and rare, and he was lucky to have it. Smokethorn was lucky to own Sunsong's love. He shivered as she murmured his name. He loved her soft, gentle, motherly tone, the tone that wouldn't even alert a mouse.

Without moving away from Sunsong, without disturbing their current position, Smokethorn whispered, ``I love you, Sunsong.`` His words, so simple, carried a powerful message. His tone was loving, gentle, like her own tone of voice, yet it was gruff and raspy, too, as if to display his range of love for her. And then, after allowing a few moments of silence or time for her to speak, he softly pulled away and began his worrisome rambling. ``Have you been eating? You know how important eating is. Sleeping? Oh, you know how important sleeping is. Are you okay? Are you taking care of yourself?``
Her pelt was set ablaze at his affection. She couldn't help but smiling. It had been so long since she heard those words, She knew they were true, she had always known. There was no doubt that Smokethorn loved her, anycat that had eyes and ears could tell, and she wouldn't question it remotely. But it felt nice to hear it,after so long. "As I love you." her words were true, her heart fluttering at her own words. She loved saying those words to him, as it was the purest form of affection there was. She listened to his rambling, and she wasn't surprised at all. She nodded,smiling. "I assure you, I am fine my love,I promise you." she wasn't lying either, she had no room to let her guilt take over herself when it came to taking care of herself now that she was heavy with kits once again. Her emotions were so raw for him, unfiltered and pure that she didn't even care to hide her accent at this point, the dialect lacing through her words. "I've been taking care of myself,because I have another litter of kits. Both on the way and consider adopting." She felt happy to tell her mate the news,as she hadn't seen him in awhile she wouldn't think her mate would knew she was pregnant unless seeing her,which he hasn't/ Her tummy was swollen with kits,the scent of warm milk and the nursery radiating off of her pelt. Now as a mother, it was her time to worry,"Are you alright? Have you been taking care of yourself? Eating well? Sleeping well?" She wished she could sleep in the same den as her mate, she'd do anything to be pressed up against him as her kits snugged against her belly. But she knew he was busy.
Old April 10th, 2017, 11:53 PM
mapless wanderer

(OPEN!!)
Rainshade sat quietly atop a hill, whiskers barely quivering as they sat in the steadily dimming light of the sun. The she-cat faced the sun, eyes closed, and appearing to be entirely... Normal. Short fur soaking up the bleeding light, they were practically a statue, bleached pink by the dying sun and shadowed by the silently approaching night. The warrior's ears twitched suddenly, as if they had heard something, though no sound had been made. Their right ear flicked twice more before their eyes opened, instantly making them seem a different cat. The image of serenity was shattered by the intense, crossed blue eyes that darted around as they tried to spot something. Although it may have simply been a drip of water falling from the scrubby bush to their left, it may also have been a hare or a bird. Sniffing the air, the warrior searched for a hint of the scent of prey.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old April 11th, 2017, 03:00 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Phantompaw nodded. She wasn't too hungry, but a little bit of prey wouldn't hurt. As Shinepaw reappeared with a pigeon, a vole and a shrew, she grabbed the vole in her jaws. She wasn't really a feather type, and greatly disliked them. “I don't like pigeons, so I'll just have the vole.” she replied, cracking the creature's bones in her jaws as she spoke.
ShinePaw shrugged and took the pigeon back, only to chow down on it moments later "Okay. More for me then!"

Once the two had finished their prey, the silver Molly yawn showing long teeth and a blood red tongue. "I'm going to head to the apprentices' den. Meet you there?" She asked, one ear twitching.
Old April 11th, 2017, 08:17 AM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSunLight View Post

the sky grew dim, her wiskers twitched as the shadows touched. Her eyes grew darker until they were pitch black like her world had become. Risingpaw spun around to face her mentor, his eyes flickered then glowed in the darkness, she was in awe. "can we try to track something?".
He nodded "try and track a mouse. You should pick up a scent soon."