Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by wolfie
Today 10:43 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 10:41 PM
hot and cold [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 10:27 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 10:19 PM

Old September 6th, 2017, 04:07 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
A gentle purr rumbled deep in his chest, his tail brushing the loose earth beneath him back and forth. Their time together had been nice. It was silly how choked up he was after the flood, and really Acornfall had been afraid to visit in fear that his friend hadn't made it out of the flood. Seeing the other so genuinely happy, especially after how done with life Day had looked when the elder first entered, caused the tom to grin, his expression lighting up as he listened quietly.

"I certainly hope they're growing back, I'm ready to get back out there and do stuff. My paws are tingling with excitement!" In one fluid motion, the elder was on all four paws, wobbling back and forth rapidly to catch his balance. Upon managing to stabilize himself, Acornfall puffed out his chest and shot Daypaw a confident look. "Who says I need exercises?" He chuckled, then nodded slowly. "I'm ready to start as soon as I can. I can't bear to hear another one of the same stories all the elders tell the kits."
Daypaw could only snort, pulling away from the toms face. ¨You can start as soon as you want, and with leafbare coming up its best to do it as soon as possible.¨ their tone was somewhat serious. Daypaw didnt know when they were going back home, but they knew when they did it would take every cat in Shadowclan to repair what had been lost in the flood. They would probably be returning in leaf bare, when the water was frozen, or possibly new leaf. Both were bad, but there was nothing they could do but heal their clan to the point that theyre strong enough to face whats waiting for them back home. ¨Well start with running exercises, walking ones too to test your balance and sense of direction,¨ they mewed, thinking their plan over again. They wondered if they were doing this right, if Kestrelberry would have done the same,¨since Ive had warrior training Ill be teaching you myself, testing your reflex skills along with other things to make sure youre prepared.¨ Daypaw hadnt always been a medcat, they werent born into the role, infact they were one moon away from getting their warrior name. They knew enough to teach another cat, and didnt trust anybody else to help them with their patients treatment anyway. They cared for Acornfall, and didnt trust anyone else to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post

Pinewhisker nodded to the medicine cat’s words and instructions, relieved to hear that it was just a simple broken leg and nothing permanently damaged. He glanced at his injuries, his light green-hued eyes skimming over the cuts as they told him about his healing process and how he would be resting here while it heals. “Thank you, Daypaw.” Pinewhisker said, watching as they padded off to fetch the herbs needed for this procedure, bending his head down to his leg and stroking his tongue over the cuts and scrapes that littered the outer flesh. The salty taste of dried blood and dirt hit his tongue and made the young male cringe, but that did not keep him from thoroughly cleaning the wound. Pausing in the middle of this, he looked to his healer once more, “Would my friends be able to visit me in here while I heal or would that be unacceptable since there are so many patients crowding the den already?” The male decided to ask, thinking about Needlescar and Sproutwhisker, wondering if they were worried about him and wished to come see him soon.
Their ears twitched hearing the question,¨I dont mind it aslong as your friends arent disturbing other cats with noise and such, you can have visitors.¨ Daypaw mewed. They knew personally what it was like being cooped up in the medcat den with no body but the comfort of herbs in the den. It got lonely fast, errie even. Daypaw didnt mind visitors aslong they stayed out of their way, they would have no problem. Going over the herbs Geckoleaf had told them, they picked out Goldenrod and dock. It would both clean the wounds on his eg and sooth the pain. Walking over they sat down infront of Pinewhisker, starting to chew the herbs to prepare the treatment.
Old September 6th, 2017, 04:23 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
At hearing the question they stopped what they were doing, bringing a slitted gaze down to the molly. Daypaw was rather protective of Geckoleaf, they had grown close after Cricketpaws death. She both meant so much to them, they had both lost so much and the pair had grown closer instantly.¨I consider her the mother I never had. She treats me like the kit she never got the chance to have.¨ Because of Daypaws lack of parental figures it seemed right for Daypaw to call Geckoleaf mother. It fit just right. But they were curious to why Juniperpaw was asking, had Geckoleaf been acting weird? While Daypaw loved geckoleaf to pieces, they wouldnt let their mother lack on their mentor duties just because of personal conflict. A sudden wave of protectiveness flushed over the apprentice, they were much older then Juniper, knew much more, and couldnt help feel some what like a guide, too. ¨Whyre you asking?¨
Juniperpaw was undoubtedly disappointed to hear how lovingly Geckoleaf treated Daypaw, but she disguised her sadness with an appreciative nod, smiling softly. Unlike Daypaw, Juniperpaw had her own family, consisting of such supporting parents and step-brothers to tease. She didn't have a reason to complain about Geckoleaf's lack of love when she already had so much love from her biological family. But seeing how close most apprentices and mentors were, Juniperpaw just wanted to personally experience that unique bond. And she's heard so much about Geckoleaf and Cricketpaw or Geckoleaf and Daypaw, that the next time she heard their names together she's going to scream! Juniperpaw meowed uncertainly, ``Oh, you know... Just trying to get to know Geckoleaf through other cats' opinions.``
Old September 6th, 2017, 04:41 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Juniperpaw was undoubtedly disappointed to hear how lovingly Geckoleaf treated Daypaw, but she disguised her sadness with an appreciative nod, smiling softly. Unlike Daypaw, Juniperpaw had her own family, consisting of such supporting parents and step-brothers to tease. She didn't have a reason to complain about Geckoleaf's lack of love when she already had so much love from her biological family. But seeing how close most apprentices and mentors were, Juniperpaw just wanted to personally experience that unique bond. And she's heard so much about Geckoleaf and Cricketpaw or Geckoleaf and Daypaw, that the next time she heard their names together she's going to scream! Juniperpaw meowed uncertainly, ``Oh, you know... Just trying to get to know Geckoleaf through other cats' opinions.``
Daypaw picked up on others easily then cats would expect. They were easy at reading cats, seeing right through them. And by the choice of her words something was wrong. They looked back up the the herb wall, picking up a dock leaf and carefully placing it in a crack of rock with many more leaves. ¨If somethings up, theres no reason to be afraid to speak about it.¨ they mewed bluntly. They werent going to force Juniperpaw to speak to them, but their words stuck. If something was wrong it was healthy to be open about it, and nothing was going to slide by Daypaw easily while they were staying here. They knew Geckoleaf was going to be struggling with a new apprentice after Cricketpaws death. Daypaw was still getting used to having another cat sleep in her nest. But unlike other cats they didnt have much empathy. As much as Daypaw could try to understand, they emotionally just couldnt feel what Geckoleaf and Russet were going through. ¨Hand me that herb over there, its long and has golden flowers on it, thats called Goldenrod. Used to sooth scratches.¨ they mewed. They werent one to be good at comforting, but they would try their best.

Last edited by graves; September 6th, 2017 at 08:09 PM.
Old September 6th, 2017, 05:12 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Daypaw picked up on others easily then cats would expect. They were easy at reading cats, seeing right through them. And by the choice of her words something was wrong. They looked back up the the herb wall, picking up a dock leaf and carefully placing it in a crack of rock with many more leaves. ¨If somethings up, theres no reason to be afraid to speak about it.¨ they mewed bluntly. They werent going to force Juniperpaw to speak to them, but their words stuck. If something was wrong it was healthy to be open about it, and nothing was going to slide by Daypaw easily while they were staying here. They knew Geckoleaf was going to be struggling with a new apprentice after Cricketpaws death. Daypaw was still getting used to having another cat sleep in her nest. But unlike other cats they didnt have much empathy. Geckoleaf could slack on her apprentices training. As much as Daypaw could understand, they wouldnt let Russetstar or Geckoleaf treat an innocent apprentice differently because everyone thought they were a replacement. ¨Hand me that herb over there, its long and has golden flowers on it, thats called Goldenrod. Used to sooth scratches.¨ they mewed. They werent one to be good at comforting, but if Geckoleaf was going to slack then Daypaw wouldnt help but help out with a thing or too.
Juniperpaw was silent the entire time, from the point where Daypaw told her she could speak up and to the point where they asked for an herb. She didn't know if she could be open with the feline, if they'd laugh at her for feeling insecure about her position, or simply tell her to suck it up. So far, Juniperpaw has determined that Daypaw was a cat of few words, and that it'd be best to avoid their sharp tongue. Though she hadn't been on the receiving end of that tongue - and she didn't even know if Daypaw was sharp-tongued as she was only making a factual guess - she still knew it must be rather frightening. Unbeknownst to Daypaw, however, Juniperpaw also had quite the tongue, though she didn't particularly enjoy using it - ha! yes she did, she loved arguing. Ironic how the feline named after the most cheerful time of the day is anything but cheerful.

Juniperpaw searched the herbs for a long one with golden flowers. Goldenrod soothes scratches. Finally, gaze resting on an herb that matched the description, she bent over to carefully scoop it up only to let it gently settle beside Daypaw's feet. She pulled away then, studying the ShadowClan medicine cat cautiously. The urge to talk to someone about their sadness was so strong, and Daypaw just so happened to be there... Juniperpaw didn't care that Daypaw was just awful at comforting; she just needed to let her thoughts free.

``I don't think Geckoleaf is excited to have me as her apprentice. And yes, I know she's still recovering from Cricketpaw's death, but why does she have to involve me? The beginning of what should be an exciting journey is actually quite depressing. If she doesn't want me here, then why did she choose me? I mean, I went to the Starcave where I embraced my rank, so I guess you could say I should've been aware of what was to come from Geckoleaf, but I had been blinded by excitement. I'm just wondering if I made the right decision, choosing this path? I don't know if Geckoleaf is ready to take on another apprentice.`` Releasing a sigh, Juniperpaw shook her head as if her statement meant nothing and could be forgotten. Daypaw most likely wouldn't care much anyways. After all, they had Geckoleaf's undying affection and Russetstar's fatherly guidance. ``Nevermind, what other herbs do you need?``
Old September 6th, 2017, 05:57 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Juniperpaw was silent the entire time, from the point where Daypaw told her she could speak up and to the point where they asked for an herb. She didn't know if she could be open with the feline, if they'd laugh at her for feeling insecure about her position, or simply tell her to suck it up. So far, Juniperpaw has determined that Daypaw was a cat of few words, and that it'd be best to avoid their sharp tongue. Though she hadn't been on the receiving end of that tongue - and she didn't even know if Daypaw was sharp-tongued as she was only making a factual guess - she still knew it must be rather frightening. Unbeknownst to Daypaw, however, Juniperpaw also had quite the tongue, though she didn't particularly enjoy using it - ha! yes she did, she loved arguing. Ironic how the feline named after the most cheerful time of the day is anything but cheerful.

Juniperpaw searched the herbs for a long one with golden flowers. Goldenrod soothes scratches. Finally, gaze resting on an herb that matched the description, she bent over to carefully scoop it up only to let it gently settle beside Daypaw's feet. She pulled away then, studying the ShadowClan medicine cat cautiously. The urge to talk to someone about their sadness was so strong, and Daypaw just so happened to be there... Juniperpaw didn't care that Daypaw was just awful at comforting; she just needed to let her thoughts free.

``I don't think Geckoleaf is excited to have me as her apprentice. And yes, I know she's still recovering from Cricketpaw's death, but why does she have to involve me? The beginning of what should be an exciting journey is actually quite depressing. If she doesn't want me here, then why did she choose me? I mean, I went to the Starcave where I embraced my rank, so I guess you could say I should've been aware of what was to come from Geckoleaf, but I had been blinded by excitement. I'm just wondering if I made the right decision, choosing this path? I don't know if Geckoleaf is ready to take on another apprentice.`` Releasing a sigh, Juniperpaw shook her head as if her statement meant nothing and could be forgotten. Daypaw most likely wouldn't care much anyways. After all, they had Geckoleaf's undying affection and Russetstar's fatherly guidance. ``Nevermind, what other herbs do you need?``
Daypaw stayed quiet for a moment, picking up the herb and placing it in its correct spot. They stayed still, thinking on how to word it properly. They were protective of their mother, but they could also understand where Juniper was coming from. They took a glance at the shecat, harsh amber hues flickering with something-softness. It was rare, but they couldnt help but relate to Juniper. While they didnt have a mentor they could still feel the same loneliness. They themselves had no mentor, no one to look up to, to one to fall back on, nothing. And Juniper felt that same loneliness, too. They looked back to the herb wall, letting their eyes glaze over it as hey spoke in a softer tone,¨Youre more then Cricketpaws shadow. Youre a cat, just like everybody else.¨they mewed. They had came to terms that Cricketpaw was never coming back. Besides Geckoleaf, they had been the closest to the shecat. They were their other half, their best friend, their person. It hurt Daypaw to see another take her place, but they understood life moved on. Daypaw would grow old and have an apprentice one day and then die, they would take their place and life would move on. ¨She will never be ready for another apprentice, she had lost too many before. Its hard to open your heart up again.¨ they mewed. Not only had Cricketpaw died, but so had Arcticpaw before that. Geckoleaf had faced to much loss that Daypaw could understand why she grew so attached to them, why she felt the way she did, why she was hurting. ¨Its not going to be easy being a medicine cat. But you are more then Cricketpaws runner up. Dont let others think that about you.¨ they mewed. Looking over Junpiers shoulder they mewed,¨Hand me the tansy. It also has yellow flowers but they are thicker, like little balls. Its used to treat coughs. Never give it to a queen, it could dry her milk up. Instead, you use Catmint.¨ they mewed, eyeing the molly to make sure she was listening. ¨Geckoleafs in a state of grieving. Everyone is.¨ They didnt mind helping the fellow apprentice with their training. Daypaw was in no way a full medcat, less then two moons away from receiving their full name though. They had much to learn, but they didnt mind showing Juniper a thing or two.

Last edited by graves; September 6th, 2017 at 08:07 PM.
Old September 6th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Daypaw could only snort, pulling away from the toms face. ¨You can start as soon as you want, and with leafbare coming up its best to do it as soon as possible.¨ their tone was somewhat serious. Daypaw didnt know when they were going back home, but they knew when they did it would take every cat in Shadowclan to repair what had been lost in the flood. They would probably be returning in leaf bare, when the water was frozen, or possibly new leaf. Both were bad, but there was nothing they could do but heal their clan to the point that theyre strong enough to face whats waiting for them back home. ¨Well start with running exercises, walking ones too to test your balance and sense of direction,¨ they mewed, thinking their plan over again. They wondered if they were doing this right, if Kestrelberry would have done the same,¨since Ive had warrior training Ill be teaching you myself, testing your reflex skills along with other things to make sure youre prepared.¨ Daypaw hadnt always been a medcat, they werent born into the role, infact they were one moon away from getting their warrior name. They knew enough to teach another cat, and didnt trust anybody else to help them with their patients treatment anyway. They cared for Acornfall, and didnt trust anyone else to.

As if he were reading Daypaw's mind, the elder gave a small nod of approval. "I imagine we'll be returning sometime when the snow is thick, cats are cold, and bellies are hungry. Better to solve one thing than to let ourselves freeze and starve, and we need all the paws we can get. I'd like to get back on my paws, literally, before that though," He commented to himself, still swaying back and forth in the spot he had been standing. Carefully bringing a paw up, he swiped it over his ear a couple of times, returned it to the ground and looked to his friend expectantly. It would be challenging, but Acorn wouldn't let his whiskers slow him down. First things first, learning how to catch himself would be a priority right now.

"Alright well, seeing as I don't think you'll let anyone else train me, I accept." He purred, settling back down onto his rump. Tilting his head to the side, Acornfall allowed himself to slump forward towards Daypaw.

"I think we should do balance training first, mostly because if I could learn to catch my balance, I wouldn't be falling into everything. Thorn bushes beware!"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; September 6th, 2017 at 09:54 PM.
Old September 7th, 2017, 12:15 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:

As if he were reading Daypaw's mind, the elder gave a small nod of approval. "I imagine we'll be returning sometime when the snow is thick, cats are cold, and bellies are hungry. Better to solve one thing than to let ourselves freeze and starve, and we need all the paws we can get. I'd like to get back on my paws, literally, before that though," He commented to himself, still swaying back and forth in the spot he had been standing. Carefully bringing a paw up, he swiped it over his ear a couple of times, returned it to the ground and looked to his friend expectantly. It would be challenging, but Acorn wouldn't let his whiskers slow him down. First things first, learning how to catch himself would be a priority right now.

"Alright well, seeing as I don't think you'll let anyone else train me, I accept." He purred, settling back down onto his rump. Tilting his head to the side, Acornfall allowed himself to slump forward towards Daypaw.

"I think we should do balance training first, mostly because if I could learn to catch my balance, I wouldn't be falling into everything. Thorn bushes beware!"
Daypaw snorted, rolling their eyes. Acornfalls whiskers were almost full grown. There was still alot of growing that need to be done, but that didnt mean Acorn had to sit around and do nothing in the meantime. They chuckled at the mention of not letting anyone else train Acorn. They couldnt reply because they knew it was true. Daypaw was protective of their patients, they didnt like the thought of anyone else treating them, much less something that would affect another cats mobility. Standing up they gave a stretch, arching their skinny back and giving a yawn. Since the flood things have been hectic, healing cats left and right, but things have seemed to calm down lately, which meant Daypaw had some free time. ¨I dont see why we cant start your training now, perhaps in the clearing if youre up for it, wanting to defeat bushes and all.¨
Old September 7th, 2017, 12:33 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Daypaw snorted, rolling their eyes. Acornfalls whiskers were almost full grown. There was still alot of growing that need to be done, but that didnt mean Acorn had to sit around and do nothing in the meantime. They chuckled at the mention of not letting anyone else train Acorn. They couldnt reply because they knew it was true. Daypaw was protective of their patients, they didnt like the thought of anyone else treating them, much less something that would affect another cats mobility. Standing up they gave a stretch, arching their skinny back and giving a yawn. Since the flood things have been hectic, healing cats left and right, but things have seemed to calm down lately, which meant Daypaw had some free time. ¨I dont see why we cant start your training now, perhaps in the clearing if youre up for it, wanting to defeat bushes and all.¨
Acornfall seemed giddy at the mention of starting immediately, his paws shuffling restlessly. Starting immediately would be incredible! Also incredibly difficult. It'd been ages since the tom had done anything but lay around in his nest wallowing all day long. It had been interesting at first, hearing the stories and all, but after a moon or so, it became incredibly depressing especially since Acorn had been much younger at the time of his incident. Had he told Daypaw about it? or about the white box? The elder seemed to space out at the thought of the box, his tail twitching violently back and forth and ears plastered against the back of his skull. Pulling himself away from the thought, he composed himself quickly and gingerly rose to his paws.

"I used to be one of the fastest cats in the clans." He boasted, offering a playful smile. "Listen to me, I sound like I'm five hundred moons old talking about it." A soft chuckle left his maw as he slowly approached the other and rested his tail across the small of their back. "If you can restore me to how I once was, I will deem you the best medicine cat of all the clans." A cheeky grin stretched across his maw as he gave a playful, yet gentle shove, then turned and carefully picked his way to the entrance, disappearing into the light of the day.

"Let's go! The bushes aren't gonna fall on themselves!"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; September 7th, 2017 at 12:34 AM.
Old September 7th, 2017, 09:02 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Their ears twitched hearing the question,¨I dont mind it aslong as your friends arent disturbing other cats with noise and such, you can have visitors.¨ Daypaw mewed. They knew personally what it was like being cooped up in the medcat den with no body but the comfort of herbs in the den. It got lonely fast, errie even. Daypaw didnt mind visitors aslong they stayed out of their way, they would have no problem. Going over the herbs Geckoleaf had told them, they picked out Goldenrod and dock. It would both clean the wounds on his eg and sooth the pain. Walking over they sat down infront of Pinewhisker, starting to chew the herbs to prepare the treatment.
Pinewhisker smiled at the healer’s response, giving a small nod to their words. “Okay, thank you, Daypaw.” He remarked to them, “I don’t think they’d cause any trouble, but I’ll make sure to keep an eye on any of my friends that come to see me, just in case. It must be so overwhelming, having so many patients to tend to at once.” The brown-furred male breathed in a relaxed breath, the smell of herbs and other cats washing through his senses. The thought of seeing Needlescar once again made him excited, missing her already from the last time they had spoken. She was the most beautiful warrior he had ever met and wished to get to know her better, since their last conversation had been cut so short due to the flooding and terror that had followed. Pinewhisker kept quiet, thinking about many things as he watched Daypaw return to him with herbs and sit down near him, beginning to chew them up to prepare them for his leg treatment. “When do you think we’ll be able to go home?” The question slipped from the young male’s parted jaws as he looked to his respected healer, wondering when they would return to the camp that he had known since birth. Many cats were homesick like him, no doubt.
Old September 8th, 2017, 01:26 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Pinewhisker smiled at the healer’s response, giving a small nod to their words. “Okay, thank you, Daypaw.” He remarked to them, “I don’t think they’d cause any trouble, but I’ll make sure to keep an eye on any of my friends that come to see me, just in case. It must be so overwhelming, having so many patients to tend to at once.” The brown-furred male breathed in a relaxed breath, the smell of herbs and other cats washing through his senses. The thought of seeing Needlescar once again made him excited, missing her already from the last time they had spoken. She was the most beautiful warrior he had ever met and wished to get to know her better, since their last conversation had been cut so short due to the flooding and terror that had followed. Pinewhisker kept quiet, thinking about many things as he watched Daypaw return to him with herbs and sit down near him, beginning to chew them up to prepare them for his leg treatment. “When do you think we’ll be able to go home?” The question slipped from the young male’s parted jaws as he looked to his respected healer, wondering when they would return to the camp that he had known since birth. Many cats were homesick like him, no doubt.
Their eyes went into slit at the mention of their patients. Not in an aggressive way, though. It was true, there had been so many patinets affected by the flood. Daypaw refused help from Gecko or Juniper, they wouldnt let anyone else touch their patients. Despite being a healer, they ararely took care of themself. Their thin fur lining their sides tightly, edges of where you could see rib and spine. They didnt mind though, because they had a job to do, chewing the bitter herb they leaned forward, licking the poultice onto the wound to both clean and sooth it. ¨Halestar recently sen a patrol out to see the territory. My guess would be leaf bare.¨ they mumbled. They werent a optimistic person in the slightest, and would rather be realistic with their answer. They wanted to prepare cats for what they were going back to. Nothing. No prey, no dens, all washed away. And possibly covered by snow.
Quote:
Acornfall seemed giddy at the mention of starting immediately, his paws shuffling restlessly. Starting immediately would be incredible! Also incredibly difficult. It'd been ages since the tom had done anything but lay around in his nest wallowing all day long. It had been interesting at first, hearing the stories and all, but after a moon or so, it became incredibly depressing especially since Acorn had been much younger at the time of his incident. Had he told Daypaw about it? or about the white box? The elder seemed to space out at the thought of the box, his tail twitching violently back and forth and ears plastered against the back of his skull. Pulling himself away from the thought, he composed himself quickly and gingerly rose to his paws.

"I used to be one of the fastest cats in the clans." He boasted, offering a playful smile. "Listen to me, I sound like I'm five hundred moons old talking about it." A soft chuckle left his maw as he slowly approached the other and rested his tail across the small of their back. "If you can restore me to how I once was, I will deem you the best medicine cat of all the clans." A cheeky grin stretched across his maw as he gave a playful, yet gentle shove, then turned and carefully picked his way to the entrance, disappearing into the light of the day.

"Let's go! The bushes aren't gonna fall on themselves!"
They let out a low hum,¨Im already the best medicine cats on all of the clans.¨ they mumbled, standing up, feeling Acornfalls tail rest against them.They thought back to their words from before. They were most likely heading back into Shadowclan territory with nothing. No food, no dens, nothing. Most likely it was all washed away. It scared Daypaw, and all they could do right now is heal their cats to their best self to prepare for that moment. They looked towards Acronfall, padding after him eagerly. They ran through what they were going to be trying with him, running the exercises over in their head. He needed to work on balance more then anything else. Once he could balance himself, they could try walking exercises then running ones, and so on. Of course Daypaw would be doing all of this, they wouldnt dare trust another cat with their patients. Following after Acorn, they made their way to the clearing.

[go ahea dand post in the clearing if youd like now !! , just @ me]