Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:26 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:09 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM

Old December 24th, 2016, 06:50 AM
yuh

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post
Frostedflight looked up at her, pure joy filling his eyes. Being from different Clans didn’t matter to him. "No one has to know," he purred, nuzzling her. There was a snap in the bushes behind him and he pulled back quickly, pricking his ears. Something snapped again. He whirled and pounced, getting a mouthful of feathers. The thrush didn't even stand a chance, as Frostedflight killed it with a single bite. He let out a sigh of relief since it wasn't another cat. He picked up the bird and trotted back to Rainberry. He dropped it in front of her. "Will you be my mate?"

Rainberry watched as he went and killed the Thrush, then gasped quietly when he put it near her paws, and asked her to be his mate. "Yes!" She purred happily, the cats green eyes shining with excitement. She stood up and nuzzled him, but a thought still hung in the back of her mind. But she ignored it and looked up at her new mate.
Old December 24th, 2016, 08:41 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Frostedflight grinned so widely it looked like his smile could jump off his face. He nuzzled her as she nuzzled him and whispered in his ear, "I swear I will never leave you, even if StarClan offers me their most beautiful cat. None of them could ever be as beautiful and kind-hearted as you," Then he pulled away and licked her forehead gently. (Can you have her shiver in the cold so he can act even more like a protected mate?)

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old December 24th, 2016, 05:14 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezecloud View Post
She whipped around, helplessness fresh in her eyes "I-I don't know, I'm sorry, this is all my fault!" She whispered. (To think I signed her up for being Med apprentice XD, wait, u leaving now?)
Hydrangeapaw didn't say anything for a moment, mind reeling. We have no idea where we are, or how to get back out of Shadowclan territory. An enemy warrior could attack us at any moment, and they have a right to! Not to mention, we hunted on their territory! Her gaze lingered on the fresh kill that Fawnpaw had caught, before looking back up at her friend. "It's not you're fault, this was just as much my doing as yours," she meowed firmly. "I'm the one who convinced you to come out of camp with me anyways. Come on, we've got to at least try to find our way back before we're caught. Hopefully the snow will help hide our scent a bit and cover our tracks." She whipped around, turning to the direction she had come from- or at least, the young apprentice's best guess at where they had come from.

Old December 24th, 2016, 07:15 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Hydrangeapaw didn't say anything for a moment, mind reeling. We have no idea where we are, or how to get back out of Shadowclan territory. An enemy warrior could attack us at any moment, and they have a right to! Not to mention, we hunted on their territory! Her gaze lingered on the fresh kill that Fawnpaw had caught, before looking back up at her friend. "It's not you're fault, this was just as much my doing as yours," she meowed firmly. "I'm the one who convinced you to come out of camp with me anyways. Come on, we've got to at least try to find our way back before we're caught. Hopefully the snow will help hide our scent a bit and cover our tracks." She whipped around, turning to the direction she had come from- or at least, the young apprentice's best guess at where they had come from.
Fawnpaw sniffed the air, hoping to catch at the very least a wiff of their clan territory, and begging in her mind not to be caught, and definitely not by a Shadowclan patrol or her mentor, Hollyrush.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old December 24th, 2016, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Fawnpaw sniffed the air, hoping to catch at the very least a wiff of their clan territory, and begging in her mind not to be caught, and definitely not by a Shadowclan patrol or her mentor, Hollyrush.
Hydrangeapaw opened her mouth, desperately tasting the air for any familiar scents. "This was a bad idea," she muttered to herself. "A very bad idea." A large gust of wind whipped flakes into her face and she hunched back, shutting her eyes. "W-we need to get back fast, before we freeze!" She chattered, shivering slightly. She started padding forward, not knowing if she was headed the right way or not, but more so worried about finding some sort of shelter.

Wandering up to a nearby Pine tree, she looked at a dug out hole in the ground besides it. "Looks like some sort of den!" She called back to Fawnpaw. "Perhaps we could stay in it and warm up?" She wondered, though it would be risky. They were still in enemy territory, and could be caught any moment.

Old December 24th, 2016, 08:43 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Hydrangeapaw opened her mouth, desperately tasting the air for any familiar scents. "This was a bad idea," she muttered to herself. "A very bad idea." A large gust of wind whipped flakes into her face and she hunched back, shutting her eyes. "W-we need to get back fast, before we freeze!" She chattered, shivering slightly. She started padding forward, not knowing if she was headed the right way or not, but more so worried about finding some sort of shelter.

Wandering up to a nearby Pine tree, she looked at a dug out hole in the ground besides it. "Looks like some sort of den!" She called back to Fawnpaw. "Perhaps we could stay in it and warm up?" She wondered, though it would be risky. They were still in enemy territory, and could be caught any moment.
A shiver ran down her spine, curling her bushy tail around herself to try and get some warmth, but that only left her other side cold. Looking at her friend, and nodded, "We could stay here, if we hide our scent..." her gaze stumbled upon foul-smelling herbs that could easily hide scent. She nodded towards them, trying not to gag at the terrible reek, and rolled in them, and in a matter of time,her scent was masked.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old December 25th, 2016, 07:19 AM

Quote:
A shiver ran down her spine, curling her bushy tail around herself to try and get some warmth, but that only left her other side cold. Looking at her friend, and nodded, "We could stay here, if we hide our scent..." her gaze stumbled upon foul-smelling herbs that could easily hide scent. She nodded towards them, trying not to gag at the terrible reek, and rolled in them, and in a matter of time,her scent was masked.
Hydrangeapaw wandered closer to the herbs. "Yuck," She muttered, sniffing at the plants. "I dunno how medicine cats deal with this stuff," she lowered herself to the ground and rolled back and forth, before jumping to the ground and shaking out her fur. "I hope this doesn't last too long... there's no way I want to clean this stuff off of me!" She shook her head and trotted over to the small den before slipping inside. It was smaller than she expected inside, and she squeezed herself to the side of the wall to allow her friend to come in besides her.

Old December 25th, 2016, 10:28 AM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Hydrangeapaw wandered closer to the herbs. "Yuck," She muttered, sniffing at the plants. "I dunno how medicine cats deal with this stuff," she lowered herself to the ground and rolled back and forth, before jumping to the ground and shaking out her fur. "I hope this doesn't last too long... there's no way I want to clean this stuff off of me!" She shook her head and trotted over to the small den before slipping inside. It was smaller than she expected inside, and she squeezed herself to the side of the wall to allow her friend to come in besides her.
She reeled back her lips at the stench, before padding in next to her friend, and sleep pulled her into is grasp.

(New!) Character Site

Old December 25th, 2016, 04:29 PM
yuh

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post
Frostedflight grinned so widely it looked like his smile could jump off his face. He nuzzled her as she nuzzled him and whispered in his ear, "I swear I will never leave you, even if StarClan offers me their most beautiful cat. None of them could ever be as beautiful and kind-hearted as you," Then he pulled away and licked her forehead gently. (Can you have her shiver in the cold so he can act even more like a protected mate?)

(Sure!)
Rainberry gave her new mate a quic lick on the cheek and then shivered as a cold wind blew. It was weird how cold it could get in just a few days, but that's what winter did. (Also sorryit's so short)
Old December 25th, 2016, 05:10 PM

Quote:
She reeled back her lips at the stench, before padding in next to her friend, and sleep pulled her into is grasp.
Hydrangeapaw laid her head on her paws, shutting her eyes. It took a while, but sleep eventually came and her senses faded.