Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 02:18 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:14 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by elaif
Today 02:11 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:09 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 8th, 2021, 08:45 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Clans December Gathering

Please wait for your respective Clan leader or deputy to post before you arrive!

HIGH RANKS - PLEASE USE THIS CODE FOR YOUR ROLEPLAY POSTS WITH YOUR CHARACTER!

[announcement ] [/announcement ]
Make sure you close the brackets for your post coding!

Roleplayers, feel free to have your cats react to what the leaders are saying! You can search #announcement in this thread to find all the high rank posts you get to respond to!

[ @Undertaker, @Singing Jay, @spade, @gs29513, @TheNyanCatMinecart, @Willowfern, @poppy. ]
Old December 8th, 2021, 08:47 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: December Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Leaving behind the moor, Twilightstar strolled across the cold sand that covered the beach. As her clan poured in behind her, the she-cat glanced around seeing that they were the first to arrive. This would never not be a strange feeling. Twilightstar padded straight over to the Seastones and leaped up, taking a seat, she turned her eye towards the sea watching the water sway back and forth in a hypnotic fashion.

The WindClan leader pulled her gaze away from the water and went back to watching her cats, examining the prints they left in the sand as they moved. With leafbare so close, she assumed all of the clans, ShadowClan included, would be preparing for the cold weather or more focused on hunting prey than causing trouble. But it was hard to say with Dawnstar, Twilightstar never trusted her assumptions with that she-cat at the head of a clan.

WindClan could not afford a fight, and after some contemplating she had already decided to avoid saying anything about the missing medicine cat, Peachfrost. RiverClan was already informed, and even though she knew that ThunderClan wouldn't do anything with information, Dawnstar was still the most unpredictable out of all of WindClan's problems. Twilightstar knew that she should probably be a bit more stressed out and completely concerned with the lack of a medicine cat, but she was strangely alright with it. She's gone through at least four if not more medicine cats and deputies under her rule as leader. There were always replacement cats willing to step up, Peachfrost's replacement will show one way or another

WindClan's Here

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old December 9th, 2021, 10:52 AM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

||OPEN||

—Slatefrost of Windclan—

Slatefrost followed behind Twilightstar, and the rest of Windclan as they filled a large area of the beach. He padded along the sand and found a nice spot a good distance from the stones where the leaders and deputies sat. There, he could hear whatever they said, but could also engage with the rest of his Clan, and the other clans as well.

It was always a nice feeling to be early. Slatefrost sat, fluffing his fur to retain as much body heat as he could. It was getting colder and colder, and it didn’t help matters that since they were so close to the sea, there was more of a breeze. Slatefrost shivered, waiting for the other Clans to arrive.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•
Old December 9th, 2021, 11:19 AM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Haredash padded in, looking around. She had seen that Slatefrost, and shivering. The hazel she-cat sat down next to him, giving him a sweet smile. "Cold, isn't it?" He chuckled a bit exhaling on her pelt in attempt to warm herself.

( @Brightlight )

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]
Old December 9th, 2021, 11:20 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Toadpounce**
[OPEN]

The night was chilly but lit brightly by the full moon hanging in the sky. His clan had suffered a lot the past few moons but none seemed too despaired. Toadpounce wasn't one for pride but he was proud of his clan when he really thought about it. He'd spent so much of the last few moons, so much of his life in general, cooped up within himself. He enjoyed the company of other cats but other cats tended to not enjoy his company. It never really bothered him much, he was content on his own, with his experiments. Lately he'd really buried himself in his own experiments. His mate and most of his kits had gone missing. Cobwebpaw was a busy young cat, training to become a tunneler. He'd thought Batsnow was the rest of his story, the one cat who truly understood him and would be there through it all. He brought his mind back. He had yet to let himself fall into any form of despair, unwilling to delve into his feelings at all, preferring to lose himself in activities, his first would not be at a gathering of all places. He settled himself on the sand, fluffing his black pelt against the chill of the breeze blowing over the ocean.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old December 9th, 2021, 01:12 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Bravebird
As the land changed from moors to sand, Bravebird felt a chill travel up her legs. The air tonight was icy, cutting through her thin fur and chilling her down to the bone. Blue hues shifted around as she realized Seastones was rather empty; it appeared WindClan had arrived first. A certain stir of pride swelled in her chest as she lifted her chin just a little bit higher. It had been some moons since that had occurred, and hopefully it was something they could keep up.

She gave a nod to Slatefrost and Haredash as she passed them, taking up a spot close to where the leaders would join Twilightstar once they arrived as well. Bravebird thrived off of intellect and the going ons of the other Clans. She was curious if the warrior she had almost fought near the ShadowClan border would show face tonight; or if the little kit who had stumbled into her paws was an apprentice by now. Two faces she wouldn't mind seeing, if only to shoot them a stone-cold glare and frown.

(open roleplay post!)

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old December 9th, 2021, 01:16 PM
murder is illegal

My Mood: Bored

Dawnleaf yawns and stretches, warming his pelt up as he sits by the seastones. He wasn't used to the cold weather still, but he would live.
Old December 9th, 2021, 09:11 PM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by error View Post
Haredash padded in, looking around. She had seen that Slatefrost, and shivering. The hazel she-cat sat down next to him, giving him a sweet smile. "Cold, isn't it?" He chuckled a bit exhaling on her pelt in attempt to warm herself.

( @Brightlight )
--Slatefrost--

Slatefrost nodded quickly. The action caused his head to spin, but he did feel a bit warmer. Slatefrost got up and twisted in a circle. He always found that moving a bit warmed him up fast.

"When so you think the other Clans will arrive?" Slatefrost said out loud, looking towards Haredash. He really did wonder. Slatefrost glanced up at Twilightstar. He suddenly frowned. Where was their deputy as well?

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•
Old December 9th, 2021, 09:38 PM
Back from the dead

Bump Policy: 2-4 days|24 hours if it’s urgent/important
My Mood: Queenly

The she-cat gazed out, tiredly. The Gathering would hopefully, not be quite crazy. She gazed at another Clanmate, Orangestripe. It was easy to spot him. "Are you alright, Orangestripe?." she asked, seeing a frown on the orange tom's face.

Orangestripe, hearing Mapleleaf's voice, he quickly turned to look at her. "I'm fine, Mapleleaf. Thank you for the concern..." he walked ahead, before Mapleleaf could respond.

(Both of them are open for someone to talk to either one of them!)

My OCs bios|Back from Hiatus
My pronouns are; She/Her/He/Him/They/Them/It. My timezone is GMT+8. I go to school from 8:30 to 3:45. Originally joined on August 6th, 2019. Please keep in mind that my characters have their beliefs and does not mean I always approve their behavior.
Old December 9th, 2021, 09:43 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

Smokepaw padded into the gathering in awwe. Great Starclan my first ever gathering! he thought excitedly as he walked around exploring every inch of the place.

Silent'Song walked into the gathering and sat down by herself her fluffy white tail covered her black paws as she was fluffed up against the cold. She was extremely susceptible to the cold she always had been but she wouldn't want to miss a gathering.

[Both Open to RP of you'd like!)
Closed Thread