Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 17th, 2021, 12:16 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: August Gathering

Wavebreak moved along the edge of the group as Riverclan neared the Seastones, eager to get an early look at what energy awaited them. Breathing in they knew Windclan was first and that in itself was enough to pique an ear-flick. From there it's methodical for her, as with every Gathering; in the corner of her eye, a flash of Kestrelstar leaping up signals her gaze toward the deputy, receptive of any particular instruction. Some look weary, but tonight her demeanor is a bit bored. Wavebreak can't help her impatience for constructive change.

The blue tabby decides to sit at a denser spot within earshot of both apprentices and veteran warriors. She enjoyed observing those who were open and those reserved with discussing the troubles and highlights of the past moon. Both age groups could be notably honest even with their differences.

Wavebreak takes a moment to stretch--then sits with her chin a bit high. Attentive yet calm with the slightest lean back of her head.

[open]

Last edited by jimothy; August 17th, 2021 at 04:12 PM.
Old August 17th, 2021, 01:46 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ OPEN ]
-Creekdash-

Creekdash's heart beated quicker than usual, anticipating a fight with ShadowClan. It could easily happen even with the truce going on. And if it did, he hoped some ShadowClan murders died with it.
Padding out onto the deep sand, he took a spot more less in the center, unusual for him but, he wanted to get the spill on what cats where talking about tonight and potentially finally have someone come up to him to chat. He had never been the type of cat to initiate a conversation at the gathering.
And as RiverClan poured in, he only waited for ShadowClan to arrive, what that rat of a leader had to say about his dead clanmates.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old August 17th, 2021, 01:51 PM
murder is illegal

My Mood: Bored

[ALL OPEN]

Softleaf makes his way around, sniffing the air. He was excited to meet new cats and hear some (hopefully) good news from each of them. He needed to get his mind off of everything that's gone on in his own life.

---------

Honeypaw smiles and runs straight to the gathering place, his pelt pricked with excitement as he looks around. So many new cats! He looks around to find some new friends.

---------

Silvercloud tastes the air and hums softly. Only WindClan so far. Sitting down, he watches the apprentices and warriors frolic and converse amongst each other.
Old August 17th, 2021, 01:59 PM
Engine engine number nine

Antbite followed behind his clanmates. He hoped no Shadowclan came up to talk to him or he would shred their fur. He couldn't stand those stupid mutts called Shadowclan cats. They were no better than rogues. The tom padded in the middle of the clearing and sat down.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old August 17th, 2021, 03:25 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post

Hawthornmist

Normally, the Warrior avoided interaction at the Gathering, but this young apprentice interested him,
"Hello," He smiled, padding over, "You're from WindClan I presume?"
Hopefully this cat wouldn't be as argumentative as some cats he'd spoken to at past Gatherings, ugh, he had a bucketload of bad memories.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singing Jay View Post
: @spade, for Snwoypaw :
[You can ignore me if you don't feel like interacting ^^]

~ Goldenpaw of Riverclan [she, her]

Goldenpaw slowly padded after her leader, an odd feeling bubbling
up in her stomach, it was her third gathering but she was still a little
nerves. "I could be on a hundred gatherings and it wouldn't
help..."
she mumbled to her self. She wished she could have had her
mentor with her but her first mentor had never even talked to her before
dispersing and she hadn't seen her new one... yet...

She sighed and looked around, her blue-green eyes scanning the clearing
for someone to talk to, she didn't like to have to be the one to go up to them
but from her experience from her two last gatherings she had to make the first
move if there would be any conversation at all.
She spotted a white and fluffy cat, from Windclan no doubt since only two clans had
arrived yet, they had been nice so far so might as well give it a try...
"Deep breaths, in and out" she mumbled while doing as she said.

Goldenpaw came up to the Windclan cat and, after quietly clearing her throat, mewed
with a calm voice. "Greetings. I am Goldenpaw of Riverclan" She knew she didn't
have to disclose her clan, if this cat had more brain then a mouse they'd would figure it out.
That was rude... she thought, they cat could hear her thoughts ,she hoped they couldn't
but it still wasn't very polite...
With this being only the apprentices second Gathering, there was still an underwritten statement of shock blatant on their face, eyes round with wonder despite the pounding of their heart in their chest. All the Clans would be here - ShadowClan, ThunderClan, and RiverClan. Well, RiverClan was already here. Their gaze fluttered up to who she presumed the leader was, watching as he spoke to Twilightstar in words they couldn't quite make out, despite focusing all their. Their voices were too quiet to hear, so instead the apprentice glanced around the sandy clearing.

A fishy scent approached from their side and Snowypaw blinked, glancing over at Hawthornmist. A soft smile appeared on their face and they dipped their head, remembering their mother's advice of how to be polite. "Yes. My name is Snowypaw. Apprentice of WindClan. Nice to meet you," they introduced themselves with a flick of their tail.

They opened their mouth to ask him of his name when another RiverClan cat approached. Two was okay, they guessed... Once again smiling, Snowypaw dipped their head as well, blue eyes blinking at Goldenpaw. "Greetings. I'm Snowypaw. Of WindClan." Oh, shoot, they forgot. "...And I'm an apprentice." There we go.

Smiling at both RiverClan cats, they turned to look between Hawthornmist and Goldenpaw. "How have things been with you all?"

// @Willowfern @Singing Jay

Last edited by spade; August 17th, 2021 at 03:59 PM.
Old August 17th, 2021, 04:22 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// RiverClan (open)
Eerie silence blanketed the air. Stormtalon kept off to the side, distanced but not too far from Kestrelstar as he led them to seastones, ears perked and emerald eyes sharp. Grimly observing. He knew what waited for them at this gathering were accounts of blood and bile. Despite Kestrel's orders to stand down, Storm couldn't help but factor in the impetuous characters on both sides; respect for anything warrior code-related fizzled out long ago, laughable in the aftermath of apprentice murders and poison claws. An uneventful evening might (most definitely) be wishful thinking. But who knew? Expect the worst and be right or pleasantly surprised. Words to live by.

Sand absorbed the sound of his paws when Storm broke away from the front. He scented only WindClan on the light breeze and was distantly thankful for it, although Twilightstar looked...cagey on her perch, disquiet made obvious by each twitch of her tail. Interesting. Stormtalon had been too absorbed in his clan's struggles this past moon to grasp what ate at the WindClan leader. What did ShadowClan do this time? They were the usual perpetrators when it came to bunny trauma. No doubt anything worth knowing would come to light soon enough. When settling, Stormtalon chose a vantage point that would best suit watchful eyes.

It felt good to stop and sit a moment. The cool air was heaven against his striped shoulders, which had begun to stitch together despite his repeated attempts to strain them. (Storm had no concept of what they looked like and didn't care to know; it was a part of him now, carved like righteous judgement and that was that.) He listened to the hum of fish mingling with windcats a while. Ever so often those green eyes would drift, lingering on the empty space where ThunderClan might still enter.

Last edited by Ziera; August 17th, 2021 at 09:54 PM.
Old August 17th, 2021, 04:29 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

@WinterRabbit5350

Bristletail padded in the clearing quickly, her cream tail flicking nervously across the ground. This should be a better gathering than normal, but there was always the chance that someone would cause some trouble. Her ice blue gaze roamed over the Seastones, only to stop on Whitepaw. She wasn't her apprentice, but she caused enough trouble for it to be a good idea for Bristletail to trail along. Slipping silently next to her, she smiled. "Hey Whitepaw, you looking for someone to talk to?"

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old August 17th, 2021, 07:52 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Riverclan
~Dawnwhisper~
Etching their way carefully behind Kestrelstar and the other Riverclan cats, Dawnwhisper cast a glance around. It seemed only Windclan had arrived, which made the silver furred cat a little sad as they puffed out a sigh. They had wanted to see their friend here, hopefully Shadowclan would arrive soon.
~Reedpaw~
Bouncing along down the hill, Reedpaw cast a glance around. Even with only two clans here there seemed to be a lot of cats. Anxiety washed over her as she searched for a friend to cling onto.
Windclan
~Swiftwind~
The small brown molly followed her clan down to the gathering. She felt quite anxious here to be honest but of curious she would admit that. Casting a glance around, she seated herself near the back of the crowd with a huff.
~Flickerpaw~
The blind apprentice cautiously made his way down the hill. Putting on paw in front of the other as he followed the scents of his clan mates. Letting out a content sigh, he attempted to seat himself away from all the scents mixing together.
//All are open! \\

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old August 17th, 2021, 08:01 PM
Dun dun dun. That's all

Status: My daughter is almost 8 months old! Had a miscarriage recently
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearheart View Post
Tidepaw looked with wide eyes at the cats around her. The clans were so big! She was amazed at how many cats there were in one place. Her thoughts that had scattered in all the stimulation finally focused and she decided to find someone to talk to. Tidepaw searched through the crowd, trying to glimpse any other apprentices that she could talk with.

(Open)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Bunnypaw had been to a few gatherings, this one was the one where she’d finally speak to someone not from Windclan, gathering up what little courage she had she padded over to a Riverclanner. Windclan was friendly with Riverclan right? She gulped some,” I’m Bunnypaw. I’m from Windclan.” she meowed speaking to the Riverclan apprentice, she had picked one who she didn’t think was dangerous. She felt safe going near this one.

// imma act like you both walked up to Sunpaw at relatively the same time… hope that’s fine. \\

~ Sunpaw ~
Sunpaw jumped as she heard two voices directed at her. She had not expected anyone to walk up to her. Sunpaw was sitting at the very front of the crowd of cats, the closest you could get to the Seastones.

Her turned her head to the two apprentices and smiled.

Hi there! I’m Sunpaw. And yes, this is my first gathering.” Her milky blind eyes gazed upon the two of them.

If I’m not replying my social battery has probably run out.

Don’t use colored text please! I am colorblind and can’t read it…

Last edited by Egasl; August 17th, 2021 at 08:01 PM.
Old August 17th, 2021, 08:10 PM

My Mood: Bored

foxpaw padded silently behind twilightstar and wolffang. She wasn’t sure why she was there. She was still morning and was now mad at shadowclan. They had killed her mentor her mother figure. Just the thought of it made her mad and want to cry.

Ravenpaw followed the rest of her clan. She wasn’t sure how this gathering would go. And was a bit worried but hopefully things would stay ok and there wouldn’t be much fighting.

Leafpaw followed. Looking around, there was no sight of shadowclan yet and hopefully when they came things would stay calm. He wondered what the other clans would say.

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Closed Thread