Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:21 AM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:09 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 08:01 AM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:53 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:50 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 16th, 2021, 06:20 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Clans August Gathering

Please wait for your respective Clan leader or deputy to post before you arrive!

HIGH RANKS - PLEASE USE THIS CODE FOR YOUR ROLEPLAY POSTS WITH YOUR CHARACTER!

[announcement ] [/announcement ]
Make sure you close the brackets for your post coding!

Roleplayers, feel free to have your cats react to what the leaders are saying! You can search #announcement in this thread to find all the high rank posts you get to respond to!

ThunderClan may be arriving late.

[ @Undertaker, @spade, @gs29513, @TheNyanCatMinecart, @Willowfern, @poppy. ]
Old August 16th, 2021, 06:24 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: August Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Twilightstar was rather startled to discover that she and WindClan were the first to arrive at the Seastones. Her tail stood straight up behind her while her nose twitched trying to pick up the scents of the other clans in the air. Forgive her for being wary, but the old leader couldn't help but be incredibly suspicious about this. Arriving first was proving to be exceedingly uncomfortable.

Even after finding everything was safe and calm, her muscles remained tensed and her tail twitching with uneasiness as she took her place upon the Seastones and watched her clanmates roam around the beach. Dawnstar's truly pushed the leader to the breaking point this time. It was hard to say if she'd be able to keep her cool at this gathering. What that abomination of a leader and ShadowClan had done was unforgivable. They were even lower than the rogues that lurked in the outskirts. But what concerned Twilightstar the most was that she....

The lilac leader shook her thoughts from her mind and forced her body to sit up straighter. Twilightstar just has to push through it, just as she's pushed through everything else. Sighing, Twilightstar's green eye remained vigilant as she waited for the rest of the clans to gather.

WindClan's Arrived

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old August 16th, 2021, 06:46 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Tired

~ WOLFFANG ~

Wolffang was just behind Twilightstar. Despite the previous horrendous events, he had to make sure that no one knew the deep emotions that ran within WindClan. He kept his head and tail held high, but his bright yellow gaze showed a grim state of suppressed anger. He watched as they padded up to the Seastones, pausing along with her. There was nobody here yet. WindClan felt like they were always the last to arrive, but now it seemed as though they were the first. Based on how Twilightstar stopped and tensed her muscles, he could tell that the lilac-colored leader was wary. Which made sense. Who knew what ShadowClan could be planning to do, even if the other Clans were supposed to arrive?

No matter. Everything was clear; it was only them in this place right now. Wolffang made his way over to the place where the deputies sat. It was almost disconcerting not to see someone else sitting there, like Finchwhisker or Splashleap. The tom sat down, curling his thick-furred gray tail neatly over his paws, and waited. It was greenleaf, so although the night was cool, it wasn't freezing. His fur was thick enough, so it would do him just fine. He waited for the other deputies to arrive.

Wolffang couldn't believe that he'd be forced to meet with ShadowClan here, pretending that they weren't enemies - at least for the night. How he'd love to jump up onto the rock, pin Dawnstar, and snap her neck. Or, no, he could do much worse. Make sure that she lost every single life. But then Finchwhisker would become the leader. Even that sorry excuse for a cat would be better than that tyrant. But oh, well. This was a Gathering, and even Wolffang knew he had to play nice. He wasn't going to pretend to be friendly toward ShadowClan, though. He just wouldn't show his claws or say anything that might get him pounced on.

There was also the fact of his sister, Rosebriar. Wolffang had managed to visit her after that gruesome sight, and it hadn't helped in the slightest. Seeing her like that... one side of her face mauled, one leg broken and never to heal again... had been shocking. He'd always imagined her as a sleek, perfect she-cat. She hated ugly scars - and disabilities. But now she fit into both of those qualities. Uncertainty tingled through the tom's paws. It felt like a huge weight had fallen onto his back. There were outside threats from ShadowClan, Outsiders, and dogs. Then there were the inside threats, the pressure of trying to make sure he stayed on his Clan's good side, the new task of trying to stay in contact with Rosebriar and Snowypaw. And there was also his morales, which he'd been forced to constantly question.

Nevermind all that now. Wolffang, shockingly, felt like his back would break from the pressure, but there was one thing he knew for sure: he'd do anything for WindClan. He'd fight for them, die for them, make sure that they were seen as strong and formidable instead of overlooked. Grief and rage flashed through him once more as he thought of the five skinned, scattered cats. Yes, WindClan had to be strong... and prove to their enemies that they weren't weak. Or pathetic.

Wolffang lifted his head, no specific expression on his face, although his eyes held a grimness to them that showed the weight, the seriousness, of what ShadowClan had done. His large, sturdy figure was sitting up to its full height, dappled gray pelt turned silver in the moonlight. Wolffang knew that his prominent muscles and broad figure made an impressive figure; at least, he thought so. When ShadowClan came, they wouldn't have the satisfaction of seeing him appear to be worn or beaten-down. They'd see a strong cat, one who knew exactly what they had done... and who wasn't going to stand for anything as soon as the night was over.

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old August 16th, 2021, 06:55 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

Lioncloud walked behind her clanmates, she padded up to wolffang. "What do you think will happen this gathering?" she asked with curiousity.
@TheNyanCatMinecart

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old August 16th, 2021, 06:57 PM
chirps

Strength and color was beginning to flow back into Kestrelstar's pelt, and while the RiverClan leader still looked a bit on the skinny and worn down side, he wasn't as sick as he had appeared at the last Gathering. Leading RiverClan to Seastones he was mostly silent, aside from a few glances to his side at the warriors that followed him. There was much to discuss he figured at this Gathering, and though his pelt bristled slightly with unease at facing ThunderClan - by now they surely had new leadership - the gray tabby forced it to the back burner of his mind.

Marshy soil gave way to sand under paw, and for a moment the leader hesitated, Glancing over his shoulder for Splashleap, he signaled her over with his tail. "Make sure there is no fighting between us and ThunderClan, specifically. Verbally or physically." With a nod in her direction, Kestrelstar broke away and headed towards where Twilightstar was already perched.

His claws scrapped against the stones as he hauled himself up, giving a respectful dip of his head to the WindClan leader. There was no time to worry what her opinion on him was from the last Gathering, and no use bringing it up. "Twilightstar. Everything alright?" Usually Kestrelstar made it a point to not get himself too involved, but anything to distract from his disastrous public appearance last Gathering. Slight concern and a furrowed brow marked his face as he watched the WindClan leader, settling down into a seated position.

// @Moonraven @gs29513

RIVERCLAN HAS ARRIVED!

Last edited by spade; August 16th, 2021 at 07:00 PM.
Old August 16th, 2021, 06:58 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

Nightleap looked at kestrelstar before he leaped onto the rock. "I'll try my best not to get into any debacles." she said.
@spade

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old August 16th, 2021, 07:03 PM
chirps

Emerging into the Gathering, Snowypaw halted for a moment when it was empty. It had never been empty before; WindClan had always arrived once the other Clans were here - at least one of them. The wide expanse of sand with no paw marks having creased it yet baffled the young apprentice, but only for a moment they continued into the clearing. Moonlight washed out their white fur, causing it to glow as they took a seat near the back of the crowd. Every muscle twitched with unease as their blue eyes worked their way around the clearing, paws shuffling beneath them.

// [ open! ]
Old August 16th, 2021, 07:06 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
Emerging into the Gathering, Snowypaw halted for a moment when it was empty. It had never been empty before; WindClan had always arrived once the other Clans were here - at least one of them. The wide expanse of sand with no paw marks having creased it yet baffled the young apprentice, but only for a moment they continued into the clearing. Moonlight washed out their white fur, causing it to glow as they took a seat near the back of the crowd. Every muscle twitched with unease as their blue eyes worked their way around the clearing, paws shuffling beneath them.

// [ open! ]

Hawthornmist

Normally, the Warrior avoided interaction at the Gathering, but this young apprentice interested him,
"Hello," He smiled, padding over, "You're from WindClan I presume?"
Hopefully this cat wouldn't be as argumentative as some cats he'd spoken to at past Gatherings, ugh, he had a bucketload of bad memories.
Old August 16th, 2021, 07:08 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Whitepaw, The Ambitious Actress In Training of Riverclan |

It was once again, time for a gathering, and Whitepaw could not care. Why did she come then? To get the latest scoop on what was going on, of course! Deep down, she was still herself all those moons ago, stupidly self-centered and not caring for others, add on some edge and self restraint, you've got current Whitepaw.

Would it hurt to talk to others? No, not really, as long as it wasn't someone annoying, she could work with some chatting, it'd be nice actually, mostly for gossip matierial, but maybe she could make useful connections.

| Open!

[Stonemask of Windclan will not come to this gathering, I think he just...needs a break, and disclaimer for Whitepaw, she's not the greatest cat around is 90% edgy teenage satire

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old August 16th, 2021, 07:10 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Featherflight wandered over, his long, feathery tail trailing behind him as he followed Twilightstar. It had been some time since he went to a Gathering: He didn't want to get caught up in all the tension, after all. But, he wanted to learn news himself than from others. So, Featherflight sat, his tail curled around his paws and waiting for anyone who seemed willing to talk.

(Open!)

Bump me only after two days.

Closed Thread