Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 5th, 2020, 10:49 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: February Gathering

Shimmeringpaw stayed close to her brother, her nerves getting the best of her. Baby blue eyes glued to the ground, one paw in front of the other. Her silver and white pelt fluffed out against the chilling air, the moonlight offering her to see. So many cats..., so far only Riverclan and Windclan were present but it seemed like it was more than two clans. The fellow clan's scent made her nose wrinkle, the moor and dirt surrounded them like a cloud.
@x ghostie

-----

The slim calico raised his head high, staying in front of the group of cats. His pelt was presentable but he didn't care what others thought he followed by his own rules. Mossythorn looked at the others, wondering what the night would bring

(Open)
Old February 5th, 2020, 10:56 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Cloudsky
Ears flicking at fallenstorm s voice the tom whipped his head around to see the very feline. "to be honest . I think it's awesome . And I can't wait to see what icestar has to say . Get wrecked shadowclan !" he grinned . Would icestar be pissy as she took her seat? Have a defeated sense about her? Or still think she's top dog? If top dog was the case then he couldn't wait to see lionstar put her back in her place.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 5th, 2020, 11:02 AM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@Cloudsky
Ears flicking at fallenstorm s voice the tom whipped his head around to see the very feline. "to be honest . I think it's awesome . And I can't wait to see what icestar has to say . Get wrecked shadowclan !" he grinned . Would icestar be pissy as she took her seat? Have a defeated sense about her? Or still think she's top dog? If top dog was the case then he couldn't wait to see lionstar put her back in her place.
"That's great! You have to remember, though, don't be starting fights with other clans. I know it sounds weird, but if you can make friends with other clans, you can get some info from them." She meowed to Sootpaw, hoping no one else heard her advice to him.
Old February 5th, 2020, 11:51 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

[both open!]

Coldsong trotted proudly into the gathering, chest puffed proudly behind his leader. He absolutely loved gatherings; it was the perfect place to make an impression, pry in on the other Clans, and make some possible friends....or enemies. He took a seat among his Clanmates, eyes excitedly looking around for someone to speak to.

----

Honeyflame was nervous about the gathering...she would be seeing her old Clanmates again. She wasn't particularly close with anyone back in ThunderClan, but she wondered if somebody even noticed she left. Taking a seat close to the RiverClan crowd, she let her green gaze wander, curling her tail tightly around her small paws. Hopefully, this night would go smoothly and she could head back home with some sort of closure.

Last edited by Doom; February 5th, 2020 at 11:52 AM.
Old February 5th, 2020, 01:09 PM
gaycats4life

My Mood: Dark

She looked up at the sky
Old February 5th, 2020, 01:16 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Cloudsky
Flicking his ears with a small frown the tom nodded in understanding "I guess your right .." he meowed . However he spotted a windclan warrior that caught his eye. "see you later fallenstorm" with that he walked up to coldsong with confidence " nice night huh? Aside from it being leafbare" the riverclanner meowed to the older tom.
@Fae

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 5th, 2020, 01:34 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Head lowered, eyes glinting with every head movement he followed the stream of cats to the gathering area. Greenfur didn't utter a word only raising his head looking around for any other clans and huffed, taking a place next to his clanmates. This is his first gathering and probably his last if things start to go left. What annoys him the most is loud, stupid cats hollering over each other. Greenfur yawned, sitting down with tail curled around his big paws.

--

Warblerpaw high-stepped over behind Twilightstar and his clanmates entering the scene. Ugh! What smells like that? His nose crunched up at the fishy scent of Riverclan. It's been a while since he interacted with them nor sat next to the fish faces. Quickly veering off into his own path the calico took over his rightful place up-hill on a flat stone with a nice view to watch everything unravel. But, something stopped him mid-way. His mind kept telling him to sit front and close this time so the apprentice turned around to take a place up close. His blue eyes stared at the glorious yet pesty Lionstar and his.. wait, where's the deputy? Tipping his head at a moving dirt pile that sat beneath him it's eyes gleaming bright. Dear Stars..is that a cat? He's so..so filthy!! Warblerpaw gagged out loud, ripping his gaze away to face elsewhere for a second before returning back a vexed glare. If what's going through his mind is right then send him flying because it doesn't sit right with the calico.

--
A funny bounce walk a spotted tom was last behind all his clanmates because he met a green friend along the way and some other distractions! Cowpaw accidentally bumped into some warriors who gave him a few tongue lashes along the way but it only dimmed his spirit for only mere second. Color streams of scents and cats blinded his eyes for a moment, lifting his paw he rubbed his eyes blinking. What a view! He couldn't contain his excitement and dashed forward to look around some more before it gets super duper crowded. His green eyes lifted up seeing the leaders though Lionstar really caught his eye for sure. In amazement the apprentice sat up close front view to watch them all.

[all open hh..]
Old February 5th, 2020, 03:33 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[all open]

Cedarbug trotted into the clearing holding the Gathering. It appeared that RiverClan and WindClan were the only ones here right now and secretly, he was hoping Apple would be here tonight. In fact, he was praying to StarClan that his friend would be here. His eyes desperately searched the cats, looking for the familiar pelt. @wren

---

Coconutbreeze followed her clanmates into the clearing. She wasn't very sociable so she kept to her own clan. She avoided eye contact with even them though. She just wanted to listen to the news and go lay back down in her nest.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; February 5th, 2020 at 03:33 PM.
Old February 5th, 2020, 04:15 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Flintstar padded into the seastones clearing in high spirits, his gait light and carefree as he walked in front of his clanmates. He cast a sideways glance to Duskfeather, flicking his tail towards the bottom of the seastones. "I assume you know where to sit." He meowed, giving a light laugh before he padded closer to the seastones. Bunching his muscles, Flintstar leaped upward and made his way to the top of the seastones. He cast a confused look at the she-cat curled up on the seastones... Was she sleeping? And where was Brightstar at? Flintstar glanced around for the Windclan leader, but couldn't seem to spot her atop the seastones. Did she die? Or get demoted? The Thunderclan leader only assumed that he would have to wait and see what the sleeping Windclan she-cat would announce.
His green gaze then turned to Lionstar as he sat himself on the opposite side of sleepycat, and he tilted his head at the Riverclan leader, giving a small smirk. Flintstar didn't have any inside joke or anything here, he was simply not going to let the Riverclan leader walk all over him. Goldfish could prattle on as annoying as ever tonight, and Flintstar wasn't going to pay him much bother. Then only cat that was bringing Flintstar a small sense of worry was Icestar. Thankfully, she wasn't here yet.

THUNDERCLAN HAS ARRIVED
@hxneysuckle

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; February 5th, 2020 at 04:16 PM.
Old February 5th, 2020, 04:27 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

[Both Eagle and Running are OPEN]

Runningpaw dashed into the clearing, pushing through the cats. She kept her head low, and barges through, as she liked. She didn't mind their nutters and whispers- it may be rude, but honestly, she couldn't care less. She hissed at Riverclanners, glaring at them through her blue orbs. Their stench, and attitude, bothered her. They always acted so snooty and braggy. But Thunderclan was worse, much worse. And the leaders? HAHA, no. What an amazing time to be a clan cat, she growled in silent sarcasm. She couldn't help but be moody. It may have been one of her first gatherings, but she couldn't care less...I already said that, didn't I? Runningpaw frowned, dodging all friendly looking cats with ease. That was her specialty, after all. She'd never been this moody. But after Rabbitpaw dissapeared...
Let's not think about that...

He lugged behind his clanmates, ears swiveled forwards as he watched them fan out in the clearing. So far it seemed as though Windclan was here, still no Shadowclan or Thunderclan? At the thought the tom twitched his nose. It wasn't like he had to worry about Thunderclan being too much of a threat, they were wimpy and pushovers. Did the bare minimum to help. Though his thoughts were inturupted by a rather solid hit to his side, that made the Warrior stumble to the side a bit. As if on instinct he reached his paw out and attempted to stomp down on the Tail of the Rude apprentice it belonged to.

"Hey brat. Careful you could knock someone over." Gentlethunder snorted.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Closed Thread