Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fish
Today 04:53 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:52 PM
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by lark.
Today 04:42 PM
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:34 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 2nd, 2019, 08:33 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default February Gathering [Leaders]

Do NOT post here if you are not a Clan leader or their deputy. This is for high ranks only - any posts made by non-high ranks will be deleted.

@Brilliance
@RedHead
@Sagittarius
@Starfall
@SuspiciousMindz
@Fuzzyfeline
@Duskflight
@Empress Of Evil

Old February 2nd, 2019, 09:00 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: February Gathering [Leaders]

He had to admit, leading the entirety of ShadowClan to the gathering was... weird. Windystar felt odd, standing where Goldenstar stood, walking where he walked. He hadn’t know what had driven the leader to stepping down, but secretly, he approved. After the bloodshed that had happened, it was pretty evident that ShadowClan needed new leadership. Not that he didn’t miss Goldeneye, but ShadowClan as a whole was better off. But he wished he had a deputy. He feared it would make him look weak and inexperienced without one. But he had to know who the right cat was! He couldn’t just dive into it. He had narrowed it down to a few, but he couldn’t approach them yet. It wasn’t time yet.

The only reason he was stressing about the Gathering was RiverClan’s infamous leader, Fallenstar. He had taken his life - as a deputy. He knew full well that Windy had only one life, and he was convinced that he had to take it. Never had Windystar known more pain and regret than in those moments. But he wasn’t going to be like Blazingstar. No war would come out of his dislike for Fallenstar. He would simply take a more passive aggressive approach, should the need arise. Or simply ignore the dark furred feline. No more conflict would come to ShadowClan, not as long as he was the leader.

Oh, what did Goldeneye do to signal the cats to mingle? He just kind of flicked his tail, right? So he did, with a quick flick of his tail he trotted down into the Gathering area. ’Oops.’ So it appeared that maybe he had been a bit too eager and gotten there early - ShadowClan were the only ones there. Well, there was nothing wrong with being early. Maybe when his deputy friends came, he could have a quick chat? If he even had time...

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old February 2nd, 2019, 09:42 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Grousestar was half tempted to not come, or perhaps even more than half-tempted. He wasn't sure what to think about anyone right now, not even his own clan after what was pulled at the final battle. And yet he felt compelled to come to the gathering so that he could formally let Blazingstar know that the 'alliance' they had, is over and that Skyclan will no longer be interested in allying with any of the other clans. The brown tabby had had enough of the violence, and he hated to think that perhaps the other clans were effecting his own in that regard. They shouldn't have been in that battle and they wouldn't have been in it if he had just stuck to the middle like he normally did. To say in the least, it taught him a lesson. These clans were violent and not to be trusted, maybe it would even be best to attempt to move Skyclan away from them because this wasn't working out.

Regardless, the Skyclan leader lead his clan to Seastones as silently as ever, a stony look upon his face as he paused at the edge. Shadowclan was already here, but nobody else. It had been a while since he had arrived decently early and not last. Flicking his tail lightly, he would allow Skyclan to disperse and mingle, even if he didn't want them to, as he made his way up to the pillars of stones leaders normally took their place upon. He was expecting to see Goldenstar there but instead it was his deputy. Perhaps the tom had gotten sick, it was a bitterly cold season after all. What was the deputy's name again, Windygale? It doesn't matter. His mind thought bitterly as he simply offered the other tom a nod before sitting a slight ways away from Windystar, wanting to be on the outer edge of the leaders. He didn't wish to associate with them anymore. They weren't worth his time. He had enough turmoil to deal with inside of himself.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old February 3rd, 2019, 11:14 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Back straight, gaze steady, head held high. They had gotten their territory back, they were victorious. He wanted to show them that the sickness wasn’t effecting them too badly, that they were as strong as ever. He had appointed a new medicine cat, all was well. He couldn’t afford to have them driven out again, couldn’t afford another war, not with the low moral and the sickness spreading. They’d be wiped out. So he’s put on a front, rub it in Geousestar and Blazingstars face that they were doing okay.

However when he pulled himself to the top, he was hit with surprise. A familiar tan Tom was planted at the top, a rom he never thought he’d see animated again, talking, living. Lapis optics flashed with bafflement as he strode forwards, making his way directly towards Windygale...or was it Windystar now? The burly feline knew that Goldenstar had stepped down, and he was definitely sure that he killed the brown tabbies deputy. So what in the name of Starclan was he doing here, where the leaders sat?

Within moments he was in front of the tim, fur bristled, lips pulled back into a snarl showing his pearly whites. “What are you doing alive? What are you doing here?” he snarled, though it was surprise that laced his words, more than anger or annoyance.

@Brilliance
@RedHead
@Sagittarius
@Starfall
@SuspiciousMindz
@Fuzzyfeline
@Duskflight
@Empress Of Evil

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 3rd, 2019, 01:54 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Blazingstar was next to arrive. A tad bit late, but he was here and that's all that mattered. He settled himself down near Grousestar, though merely gave each leader, including Fallenstar, a curt nod of greetings. He hadn't even bothered to register that Windygale was now Windystar. The change of leaders and medicine cats was frequent and not worth his time to acknowledge anymore. Tonight he'd simply gives news and leave. He had no desire to be out here and no desire to talk to anyone outside his own clan. The leader would simply stare out over the gathering of cats below and wait for the gathering to start. He would not lead them nor start it tonight.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 3rd, 2019, 02:52 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Buttercupbreeze would follow Blazingstar in her typical, things appeared to have gone back to normal. RiverClan back in their home, borders put back to normal and the leaders had changed their deputies back. A lot had happened. Everything was not normal though, with drastic changes like there had been you can never go back to his it used to be because it changes you. Feeling betrayed, worthless, responsible, guilty and just screwing up changes someone. Your trust can get tattered in times like they had gone through. In the last battle Clanmates, friends and kin had turned against each other. Grate cats had died too, Daisyshade had died during the battle and Windygale was killed right in front of her. Fallenstar had murdered him in cold blood, the ShadowClan tom didn't even fight back. The memory reminded Buttercup of the pain in her paw, it was healed but remembering that night reminded her of the class that dug into it.
Shacking her head the creamy molly would get to the Seastones only to realize Windygale was sitting in Goldenstar's spot. But, he died! H-how? A bit startled she sat down mind spinning. Windygale is alive! The creamy tom's blood had gotten on her pelt he was so close when Fallenstar killed him how was he alive? Was she seeing things from lack of sleep. That has to be it, with this brake out of sickness she'd been sleeping less and less even though she was no help when it came to herbs. She was hunting more and making sure she didn't over work anyone with extra patrols. Heh I'm going crazy Tail twitching Buttercup would look off at the ocean. Things really were crazy. Considering neither RiverClan or ShadowClan had deputies and she hadn't seen Auroraflame it seemed like the Clans were short on high ranks again. Maybe this was as close as normal got.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 3rd, 2019, 11:23 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Passionstar settled to where he was supposed to be, per usual, among with the other ranks. He expected things to be quite the same as always, nothing out of the ordinary. He was almost certain drama would ensure with how tensed everyone was. Oddly, Passionstar didn’t feel an ounce of being tensed, rather just tired, but never sluggish. He took an open spot, tail nearly curled around his paws as he greeted the others with a simple nod of his head in respect. Apparently, some things had changed because the only leader he haven’t seen was Goldenstar. He figured that the Shadowclan leader must be sick and his deputy was just taking heed to protocols and doing his job. Passionstar didn’t want to question it because he shouldn’t care about the other clans, and plus it really wasn’t his business. He just wanted to get this all over with because the dark ginger tom could neve rstay in one place for far too long without getting antsy and attitudinal.
Old February 4th, 2019, 05:58 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

The mood of this Gathering seemed... different. Almost nobody spoke. Two out of five of the leaders seemed like they didn’t even want to be there. He would have thought three, but from all the times he had seen Passionstar at Gatherings he always seemed to be like that. Blazingstar looked tired and defeated. About as non-Blazingstar as one could get. It was tense and nerve-racking at the same time. Grousestar at least gave him a nod. But still, he had always thought of the tom as like himself once, maybe he could talk to him after the Gathering.

At Fallenstar’s exclaimation, Windystar turned. Realizing that every action he did, every emotion he showed would affect the outcome of this situation, he stood tall and met eyes with the dark leader’s. “Goldeneye stepped down, so I took his place.” He decided to answer the second question first, then going back after a few moments of pause. “And to answer your first question, I suppose StarClan seemed me worth saving.” Even he didn’t know why StarClan had spared his life, but he was grateful. Without him, ShadowClan would have been leaderless, deputyless. Well, they were still one of those things.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old February 4th, 2019, 10:07 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Flintspirit had followed Passionstar up to the stones where the leaders sat, his eyes downcast and his tail held only a bit above the ground below his paws.
He was not feeling good.
But of course, the stubborn tomcat he was, he hid any sign of his rowing sickness. To himself as well. He figured he was probably just tired. A lot had been going on, and his head was pounding. So yes, probably just stress. He wasn’t invincible after all. He still experienced down times, just like every other cat. But he knew that others might be able to tell something was wrong with him soon. So, reaching the foot of the seastoned, the Thunderclan deputy pulled his hrag up, holding it high, and brought his usual smile to his face. Though it was a lot less convincing than usual.
The smile faltered even more as he noticed the only deputy sitting at the foot of the rocks. Buttercupbreeze. He hadn’t talked to her since their... intense fight. Which seemed like forever ago. And it was. But he still felt terrible.
But Flintspirit wasn’t going to let that fact keep him from trying to make amends with the Windclan deputy. He’d been taught all his life to be the bigger person, face his problems head on. Not hide behind some “wall” that could cause him to miss the chances in life.
Walking up to Buttercupbreeze, he offered the returned deputy what he hoped was a kind smile. He knew now wasn’t the the time to be flirty or a dork. He had to earn her respect before he could earn her trust. Maybe even as a friend.
“Um.. hi.” He meowed, rather awkwardly. What was that Flint?! You see the cat you almost killed for the first time after she’s been re-promoted to her position, and all you can say is hi?! His ear-tips started to heat up as he scrambled for something else to say. “I see you’ve overcome your previous demotion?” That was even worse.. Deciding he should just shut up before he made the situation worse, Flintspirit turned his head down and away, trying to regain some of his former dignity. ”Not that I had any to start with.” He grumbled to himself. His ears perked though, as he heard voices from the top of the sea stones. His green eyes widened upon seeing Windygale, or now, Windystar, up on top with the other leaders. With a tilted head, he decided to try for conversation again. He could tell Fallenstar was surprised about something, but he’d been making too big of a fool of himself to notice what the Riverclan leader had said. “Looks like Windy has moved up in ranks. Which means a new cat for us to pester soon, an I right?” His laugh was soon caught in a strangled cough, and he spluttered for a moment before regaining his composure. “Ew, gross..” He mumbled, wiping his chest clean of the mucused spit he had managed to cough up. With ear-tips heating up again, he turned to listen to the exchange continuing between the leaders.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old February 9th, 2019, 08:05 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Auroraflame followed Grousestar towards the rocks where the leaders would sit on. When they were close enough, she split ways and moved to sit down at the bottom with the rest of the deputies. She nodded to the other deputies, Buttercupbreeze and Flintspirit. It was comforting to see Buttercupbreeze back in her original position just like her. It had been a little unsettling to see all the deputies gone from the space below the rocks and replaced with new cats. Auroraflame noticed that Windygale was now gone and she furrowed her brow in confusion. Had something happened to him? She quickly scanned the crowd for the ShadowClan tom and finally let her gaze rest on the top of the leaders' rocks. There he was. Her eyes widened in slight surprise at seeing the tom up there. So he was leader now. What happened to Goldenstar?

Auroraflame moved her icy gaze once more to place it on the other two deputies. She waited for the two to finish saying what they had to say before she made her way into the conversation. "Do you know what happened to Goldenstar?" she asked. It took her a couple of moments to realize that she probably should've greeted them first, but she knew that by now it was too late for that. She mentally shrugged it off and simply waited for a reply from the two of them.

@RedHead
@Fuzzyfeline

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; February 9th, 2019 at 08:06 PM.
Closed Thread