Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Yesterday 10:48 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Yesterday 10:37 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 17th, 2018, 10:17 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default August Gathering

Abstain from posting here until your respective Clan leader has arrived.

Leaders may post their entrances here, but please redirect your roleplay to this thread.
Old August 17th, 2018, 10:46 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: August Gathering

Snowstep was in the middle of the clan searching for someone to talk to. [Open!]

see you around wco <3
Old August 17th, 2018, 11:23 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Ravenpaw glanced at their leader and mentor, Blazingstar, anxiety sparkling in their lapis hues. The WindClanner followed the crowd, trying to blend in. They didn’t have any reason to stand out, and they didn’t want to stand out. When the Clan has settled and cats started flitting about, mingling with the arriving ThunderClanners, Ravenpaw crouched, overwhelmed, not knowing whether to hide or whether to approach some cat. They decided to sit up, look mature. Hopefully, they’d look like he’s too busy with something else to be approached, right?

] OPEN [

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; August 17th, 2018 at 11:24 PM.
Old August 17th, 2018, 11:34 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Riverclan has arrived

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old August 17th, 2018, 11:58 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

|| @Fireleaf ||

Mistburr followed behind Passionstar, within the mass of ThunderClan cats who had made their way to the gathering. He knew tensions would be high, even if a battle was the last thing they needed at this time. Hopefully things could be relatively peaceful, but even the optimistic tom had his doubts... He kept himself at the ready, not willing to fight but definitely willing to help the younger cats and elders if they found themselves to be in danger.

The misty-pelted tom sat in the clearing, looking around for any bright-eyed cats to talk to. He thought it proper to be sociable and friendly at a gathering, especially when the air was thick with distress or animosity. The tom was hoping to ease the tension by having a lighthearted conversation, but who would he talk to?
Old August 18th, 2018, 12:00 AM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
|| @Fireleaf ||

Mistburr followed behind Passionstar, within the mass of ThunderClan cats who had made their way to the gathering. He knew tensions would be high, even if a battle was the last thing they needed at this time. Hopefully things could be relatively peaceful, but even the optimistic tom had his doubts... He kept himself at the ready, not willing to fight but definitely willing to help the younger cats and elders if they found themselves to be in danger.

The misty-pelted tom sat in the clearing, looking around for any bright-eyed cats to talk to. He thought it proper to be sociable and friendly at a gathering, especially when the air was thick with distress or animosity. The tom was hoping to ease the tension by having a lighthearted conversation, but who would he talk to?
"Hi Mistburr!" Snowstep said

see you around wco <3
Old August 18th, 2018, 12:35 AM
Trash Can't

My Mood: Amused

Heronpaw flicked his tail anxiously.
His first gathering!
He thought,his nervous blue irises flicking around,glancing at some Windclanners who had arrived earlier than Thunderclan had.
The light grey tabby sat rigid,hoping for a friendly face to converse with him to ease his tension.

-Open!-

You know you want to....
Old August 18th, 2018, 12:47 AM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

|| @Fireleaf ||

Ears perked as he heard his name called, he turned his head to look at the culprit. Noticing who it was, the battle-scarred tom smiled and gestured for her to come over with a swish of his long-furred tail. "Snowstep! Are things going well for you?" he wanted to keep his mind off of the unstable climate of clan relations at the moment, hoping that the white she-cat would offer up a funny story or an interesting news-piece. He hadn't seen her in a while, after all.

With that, he shot a quick glance at Fallenstar. What was he going to say? Would he be explaining anything? Mistburr hoped that his words didn't start a heated argument between the leaders. He hoped Passionstar could maintain peace... ThunderClan didn't need another fight. The tom's ears flattened slightly before he looked back towards Snowstep, an apologetic look in his eye for the quick loss of attention. "Maybe things will turn out, hm? It'd be nice to have a break."

|| @Arié ||

Roansplash had hesitated to come to the gathering, but he knew he had to. Besides, it would be a welcome change. He knew it would be good for Breezefeather, but he didn't want to tell the tom that that was his reason for coming along. For one, he knew the silvery tom wouldn't appreciate it. He seemed to dismiss the need for help or assistance, and this could easily be interpreted as such. Secondly, Roansplash didn't want Breezefeather to know that he'd gone out of his comfort zone to help him out. He was on a thin line here, the line of companionship. He didn't want to teeter off into the 'friend' section so easily. He was supposed to be shutting cats out, right?

The russet and white tom looked behind himself, to see if Breezefeather was still following him, part of him hoping that the spotted tom wasn't so that he could sneak back to camp or attempt to hunt again.

Last edited by Spikes; August 18th, 2018 at 01:55 AM.
Old August 18th, 2018, 02:14 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

|Open for anyone|
Soft ginger fur blended in amongst the crowd of windclanners as they arrived, lithe build barely noticeable in amongst the haggle of cats. Freckleswipe had been to gatherings before, and yet the excitement she'd felt her first time here had yet to grow any weaker with later trips. Watery blue eyes glanced around capriciously, taking in her surroundings. It was indeed strange being the first clan to arrive here, a wary silence consuming the air around her. Tensions were high, and the young she-cat worried for what the outcome of this gathering may be. She prayed everyone would keep their composure, for the sake of all the clans. The ginger feline avoided giving her opinion on the events of the last gathering, much preferring to stay out of any drama caused by it. Freckleswipe despised to see everyone so angry, so full of hatred. It was uncalled for, in her opinion. Sighing, the young she-cat's mood felt dampened by worry and anxiety as she split off from the larger group of cats and settled elsewhere - still close to Windclan, but far enough she felt less enclosed. The arrival of Riverclan and Thunderclan only lead to more worry for the she-cat, ears pinned back ever so slightly as she watched everything with cautious attention. She needed someone to talk to, to ease her troubled mind, but Starclan knows who that could be. She was sick of talking with the same windclanners, their conversations seemingly all the same to her. It was beginning to bore her. Ocean eyes glanced nervously around seastones, trying to find someone to interact with - whether she'd muster up the confidence to actually talk to them was a whole other story.
Old August 18th, 2018, 07:16 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Honeyglare scowled, her temper short that evening. The sleek RiverClan warrior swung her head around, glaring at any cat who looked at her. When she wasn’t glaring, she walked - no, really, it was more like stalked - low to the ground. Her fur spiked in all different directions atop her back, still drying from her dip in the river. She didn’t care. Finally, the huffy she-cat sat down, and started to groom her fur.

] OPEN [

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Closed Thread