Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 03:02 PM
Looking for PebbleSplash...
by Dakotaa
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 03:02 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 02:53 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:52 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 10th, 2019, 11:04 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: February Gathering [Leaders]

@Brilliance @RedHead @Sagittarius @Starfall @SuspiciousMindz @Fuzzyfeline @Duskflight @Empress Of Evil

It was is if Fallenstar was there to prove Grousestar's point of the clans constantly wanting blood and violence. The more he saw this kind of behavior from the other clans, the more the leader wanted to move Skyclan further and further away from them. He was tired of their aggressiveness effecting his normally peaceful, even friendly clan. And he's tired of them changing him. He nodded lightly at Blazingstar as he arrived and then at Passionstar, ignoring the fighting that was going on between the Riverclan leader and- Grousestar looked over as he heard that Goldenstar stepped down, and that that tom, Windystar now likely, was there to take his place. His gaze flickered to the deputies to see if there was a new one amongst them only to find that to be false. It must have happened recently then, or perhaps this leader wasn't very good at his job. Flicking his ear, he dismissed the thought, and the arguing between the two was plucking at his nerves.
Clearing his throat, Grousestar would stand up. "If you two have had enough of your squabbling, I think it's time we start sharing news. And seeing how no one else wishes to take the lead, I suppose I'll take that responsibility." Sometimes he felt as if he were a warrior among kits, kits who always bickered and fought with each other. Letting out a quiet sigh, the brown tabby would pad front and center, standing tall and sharp.
"Skyclan is thriving. There have been many new apprentices, warriors and even kits and even though sickness has come, it is being dealt with extremely well by our medicine cat Shinefang, and his apprentice Ringpaw. However I believe this is a proper thing to mention here. Skyclan is not seeking allies and wishes to cut ties with all of the other clans. We will not partake in senseless fighting and life loss. Do not come to Skyclan seeking aid because you will not find it with us."
With that being said, Grousestar felt slightly better. Flicking his tail, he would return to his spot and wait for the next leader, his gaze fixated anywhere else but the others. He was done with them.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old February 10th, 2019, 09:08 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

This was going to get awkward.
Being half lost in thought and half paying attention to Windystar? and Fallenstar the cream hued molly just knew something was going to get awkward tonight. She had to know what Windy's response was in a way to calm her racing mind. Buttercupbreeze was well aware that she shouldn't care about other Clans business and that she shouldn't be getting attached to anyone but the ShadowClan tom had helped her in the battle. Plus she'd noticed over time and meeting up she has started feeling a bond towards some of the other deputies and leader now. Even if she didn't want to she kinda looked up to Auroraflame, she enjoyed talking with Windy and when Daisyshade had died she felt a lose despite never really getting close to the RiverClan molly.
At the awkward greeting and sudden scent of ThunderClan Buttercup stiffened before swiftly relaxing not wanting her clan to see her like that. There was enough tension between them, if they saw her getting tense over a simple greeting it could have a bad out come. I want them.to feel calm and excited at gathering not worried and stressed. "Uh, Hi?" That was equally awkward. Just seeing the tom brought back memories from that fight. She almost died and if he hadn't realized she wasn't fighting back she would have. He was viscous in battle and the bushy tailed molly didn't know how much it'd take for him to snap. Could this get anymore uncomfortable? "Yeah, so have the others." She'd answer noticing Auroraflame walking tried a the rock. All Who lived Honestly she didn't like talking about this subject and talking to Flintspirit felt awkward and she didn't need any help with that.
Glade that he switched subjects Buttercupbreeze realized he'd caught her off guard and she missed Windy's answer. Darn it! I wanted to know what he was going to say. "It seems so, " Did he say pester? That was funny of course she would pick on and tease her friends and family all the time but normally not strangers. Unless she was just in the right mood. "We'll just have to see." As he coughed up mucus the creamy feline twitched her ears. He better not be spreading green cough or something.
Just then Auroraflame car up and asked what happened to Goldenstar. "My guess is he stepped down or got sick." That was just a guess as she didn't catch what Windy had answered but it was a pretty good one for how much her head was jumping from thought to thought.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 13th, 2019, 11:57 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Was Passionstar the only one in a good mood? Well, he wouldn’t say he was in a good mood, but with how the others were making this event rather gloomy, Passionstar was content to get things on a roll. He liked to be respectful and have the other leaders go first, but arguments seem to already start brewing and it was really getting old if he admitted to himself. While they were bickering about whatever, the tom was rather idle and distant, his mind focused on something else, and he’d only really pay attention to things that were peaceful, like the cloudy sky above them on this rather cold day. He felt the coldness seep into his pelt, a little bit of happiness washed over him that he didn’t even notice Grousestar snapping on the other bickering leaders. His ears flicked, and a little amused grin crossed his features with a shake of his head, but as he got up and stretched his body and every limb first, he decided to take the stand next to get things on a roll, so after Grousestar stepped down, Passionstar stepped up. “Thunderclan is faring well. Despite this cold season, it’s nothing harsh, new warriors, kits, and apprentices fill our clan with joy.” Passionstar didn’t need to elaborate much on Thunderclan because really it was none of the others business to know. Everything was fine, as far as he could handle it and everything will be fine as long as the Stars were on their side, so the Thunderclan leader stepped down and allows some other to step up.
Old February 14th, 2019, 05:22 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

It seemed Fallenstar had no more words to give him, so he turned his head... just as Hrousestar scolded them. His fur bristled, but he kept his cool. ‘I wouldn’t call it bickering, more like a confirmation that I’m very much alive... with the cat that took my life.’ But he didn’t argue. He was, after all, the newbie here. He waited for Grousestar to finish, a bit shocked by the words. Windystar had always considered Grousestar almost like him, in a sense. Their personalities were similar, from what he’d seen. And this... completely closed a window for potential acquaintanceship. That, and he also treated Windystar like a kit. Passionstar stepped up next, and the sandy feline decided that he would go next. He listened to Passionstar speak with interest, an observational interest in that he hadn’t know much about Passionstar as a cat, and that he was going next and he had never done this before.

When ThunderClan’s leader took a step back, Windystar nodded and stepped forward. “ShadowClan is doing rather well,” he started, trying to sound confident and in control. “We have plenty of new kits, apprentices, and warriors with us.” Hey, no one else elaborated, sonhe didn’t really need to. “As you may have noticed, Goldeneye is not here with us tonight. After the last battle, he stepped down, and I have recieved my nine lives.” That was all he had to stay. He lingered a second longer to try to make eye contact with the deputies below, mouthed “I’ll talk to you later”, and stepped back. That wasn’t as hard as he’d thought it’d be. But he still wanted to speak with Grousestar.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old February 18th, 2019, 06:58 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@The Cannibal @Starfall @Sagittarius @Brilliance @Empress Of Evil @Fuzzyfeline @RedHead

[it's a mental roast, have fun]

Blazingstar would stand up next and walk to the edge of the rock. He'd overheard Fallenstar and Windystar, simply scoffing at how childish Fallenstar still was. How could StarClan allow such a senseless and crazy feline lead a once great clan. RiverClan was pathetic at this point. Fallenstar had run them to the ground and managed to set the river to flames.

He had chosen to give everyone the cold shoulder tonight, completely dismissing what Grousestar had said. It was SkyClan's loss, not his. Blazingstar would remember the words and simply dismiss the strange clan and their 'noble' leader. They could go crawl back into their corner, away from the clans where they belonged. Isolated from what really happens when you grow up a real clan cat.

He was just about there as he passed Windystar, settled how he was. Windystar was a new leader so Blazingstar couldn't critique his leadership, though he hoped he kept the clan sensible. ShadowClan was the only clan he could "respect" currently. Tolerate their existence at least.

As he sat down on the edge of the rock, he gave a quick thought about Passionstar. He knew nothing of this leader other than he was willing to fight alongside a nutcase. Did he care for ThunderClan? Absolutely not. Ever since he and Snowstar were leaders at the same time, they'd been nothing but a nuisance to him. A parasite he can't rid of.

"WindClan is doing well. Our medicine cat has earned her full name, Oriolestorm," he glanced down at the she-cat and gave a curt nod before continuing. "And our borders are well secured," he spoke almost bitterly before standing up, spinning and simply jumping off the rock. He didn't care to listen to Fallenstar. If that upset StarClan, so be it. They haven't seemed to exist these last few moons anyway.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; February 18th, 2019 at 07:02 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2019, 04:04 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

The ebony tom wasn't even sure what to say, Starclan brought him back to life? He'd never heard of that...He'd never SEEN that happen! Yet here he was...standing right in front of him. His trainwreck of a though was put to a halt when Grousestar began to speak. Surprise melted into anger as he swiveled his head to give the brown tabby a glare. He picked himself up and strode towards the Skyclan leader, but stopped and sat himself down, planted next to the older tom.

He figured it would have happened eventually, the peaceful clan getting strung up in war, than dropping out of it because they saw the sight of blood. Cowards. That's what Skyclan was, they were made up of nothing but kittypets and loners anyways, at least he was pretty sure they were. They weren't one of the original four, and they could never wish to be. They dipped their paws in the water and got startled. The other four were swimming in it. The burly feline let out a huff through his nose, and as the tabby was walking away he shook his head "Old Oaks finally rotting." he mumbled. 'Now when will it die?'

Next was Passionstar. He wasn't really angry with the russet feline, just annoyed really. Too laid back, breezy. Thankfully the toms announcement was quick, so he wasn't complaining. Next was Windystar. He didn't really care about what happened to Goldeneye, death or what have you. Not just because he was siding with Blazingstar, but because he also didn't really interact with the tom, to him, the tabby was the shadow of the Windclan leader, always lurking behind, talking only when nessicary. The black leader couldn't tell if it was genius or just plain foolishness.

Of course, in the midist of his thinking he could feel a burning gaze searing his skin. His own cold gaze focusing on where it was coming from. He already knew, feeling the blistering gaze many a time, but he wouldn't let the tom burn his silent thoughts into his back without doing the same. The Riverclanner narrowed his eyes and lifted his head, looking down at the ginger tom from the bridge of his nose. Lapis hues flickered and blazed with a blue flame of burning hatred. It didn't matter to him that Russetstar and Blazingstar were companions, he had made that clear long ago. He also didn't care for Blazingstar, nor Windclan in general, they did nothing but cause conflict and breed hatred. As if it was running through their veins the second they were born.

Fallenstar watched as the Windclan leader began to hop off the rock, lips twitching upwards in a smile, but only for a second. "How pathetic, not even willing to listen to those who oppose you. Childish as always, no wonder your own deputy went against you." he scoffed. His deputy didn't go against his orders. She was dead, she couldn't. He wished she would though, wished she would yell at him, call him a Mousebrain, something. Proving she was still alive, but it's been moons, and still no word from her.

He picked himself up and took a few steps forwards, standing near the edge, just as he did when giving his clan announcements. "Heatherfur has gone missing, and in that time I have appointed a new Medicine Cat, Shiverpetal." he bellowed, giving the Bengal a quick glance. "We have many new warriors, Apprentices, and have welcomed many felines into our clan who wish to help us make it even greater than what it is now." he paused, and took a breath. "The sickness is spreading, but that is not stopping us from keeping our borders secure and feeding our clanmates." with that, the tom stepped back, though stayed standing. He was the last to give his announcements, they were going to depart.

[HFHDKJ IM SORRY IT TOOK S O LON G]

@SuspiciousMindz @Brilliance @Sagittarius @The Cannibal @Fuzzyfeline @RedHead @Empress Of Evil

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Closed Thread