Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Epiales
Today 09:39 AM
Are you, are you, coming...
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 09:35 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 09:34 AM
~:*: Leafí's Art shop:*:~
by elaif
Last post by ellie
Today 09:34 AM
Kit Curriculum Finder
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 09:32 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 22nd, 2017, 07:34 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Okay, when she told him to pounce, she didn't think he would literally do it. But, he had. Thea didn't see it coming, playing off as an awkward type of coy. She didn't know why she was being that way, or why everytime she looked at the tom, she was in deep fascination with his build. The muscular form of his pelt, and the auburn-like color of his fur, flecked with black in some areas. Indeed he was handsome, probably the perfect candidate that she could love for a while. Perhaps a couple moons? But, her train of thought diminished at the impact of the tom. This tom she stayed under him with a little longing smile. It had to be known that she was up to something. Something that she wouldn't tell him about. Instead, she used her tail, to brush against his back of the farthest place she could reach, which had to be below his flank. "You're just a strong boy, aren't you?" She cooed, almost teasingly. "Impressive! I thought you were going to hesitate for a moment." She brought a paw up, tenderly rubbing it against his side. Thea wasn't the type of feline that flirted. Goodness, no! She wanted kits. Biological kits to love her own. Indeed, she loved Mothkit and Nightkit, but wouldn't they just be happy with younger siblings as well? And, who was better to be than Weaselshade? He was probably the only tom who didn't look at her in complete disgust when knowing that she was a former kittypet. So, no, she was not flirting. Merely playing with him, hoping to get on his good side. Though, wouldn't it just be awkward for the both of them? Maybe that should had struck an emotion, but she was too glazed over in her own selfish desire to notice anything wrong with the situation.

Weaselshade starred at her. His eyes narrowed. What did she want? He knew better than to believe that Thea was actually trying to be nice to him. He also knew better than to believe she was flirting. So, what was she doing? His eyes widened when she called him a strong boy. Was she sinking that low? There had to be something she desperately wanted, otherwise she wouldn't be doing what she was doing. Then she rubbed his side. What was with that? He couldn't himself to smile, but he couldn't bring himself to frown either. Instead he just looked at her, a look of questioning plastered to his face. He narrowed his eyes again, unsure what to do. "I never knew you to flirt." he stated, his voice calm, though it held a bit of emotion. "So, what do you want?" The tom could see past her flirty act, and he could tell she wanted something. Something that she knew was going to drive him to the end of the world before he gave it. While he was looking down at here, he had to admit, she was beautiful. She was small, very small, which made Weaselshade feel slightly in charge. Which he was going to maintain. Anyway, she had a tan coat, with black spots, which seemed to make her coat less boring. His coat wasn't plain, it was dotted with black. Which reminded him, she had been studying his appearance. "No innocent answers." he finally added the last part, to keep her from trying to sweettalk him.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 07:58 PM
Somewhere in Space

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:

Lynxkit was heavily confused. It could be seen in his expression; which was a tilt of his head with widened eyes, like the moon, filled with curiousity. First, he was a jerk. Second, now he was awesome? Which one could it had been? Knowing Lynxkit, he would had believed them both. Because both were most likely true, right? For Lynxkit, everyone knew he was about the most normal one in his family. A tad annoying, but he was a brilliant eyed tom with a sweet personality. Others adored him, and he made friends easily. Some things - most things, took him time to comprehend. When you told him he was one thing, then say he was another which conflicted both sides. It only made him confused. "You think I'm awesome?" However, Lynxkit almost purred, feeling himself slightly blush at his friend's compliment. He looked away for a moment, setting his head back down, and swatted at Mothkit with a paw. "I think - no, I know you're awesome!" He smiled. One of brightness. A truthful one. "But, I thought I was a jerk. Am I both?" Was he awesome? Was he a jerk? With Lynxkit, it was safe to say that the young tom was going through a lot of identity crisises.

Swat! His swat signalled Mothkit to purr along with him, assume that all the problems were over. Fatal mistake. For there he was again, doubting himself. Seeing her friend doubting himself was like endless leaf-bare, like a smell that could kill, like during a thousand times. It was terrible. Seeing here upbeat and happy friend so hurt and lonely, made her want to break out crying. But there was still one question she needed to answer before then. How should she answer? Suddenly it came to her. A gentle breeze with an answer, hitting her. "You're not a jerk. That's jus what Nightkit says." she said, her voice gentle and sweet, not insisting as it had been moments before. "You're one of the nicest cats I've ever met." That was true, as she honestly hadn't met that many cats. She snuggled in closer to him, just as she did to her mother, father, and sibling.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 08:10 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Eburneanpaw nodded, offering a smile.
"That's great!" He replied.
He heard her ask the second question, the one about warrior names. He had spent quite a while pondering this.
"Do you think Blazingstar would let me choose?" He asked her. "If she did, I'd wanna be called Eburneanfire. Something unique." To be honest, the prefix 'Eburnean' was already unique. He didn't know anyone else with the prefix or suffix of Eburnean.
"Maybe Willowsun?" He asked. "That has a nice ring to it."
(Sorry i forgot to reply!)
Willowkit trilled happily. "That's a wonderful name! I hope he does let you choose!" Willowkit blinked in surprise at his name. Willowsun did have a nice ring to it, and it was unique. "I love it!" Bouncing up in down in happiness, the kit let out another trill. Willowkit was worried all this time about making friends, but now she realized Eburneanpaw would be a very, very good friend. "What about you, Echokit? What do you think your name will be?"

( @Beam )

Last edited by Role; August 22nd, 2017 at 08:10 PM.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 11:18 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Weaselshade starred at her. His eyes narrowed. What did she want? He knew better than to believe that Thea was actually trying to be nice to him. He also knew better than to believe she was flirting. So, what was she doing? His eyes widened when she called him a strong boy. Was she sinking that low? There had to be something she desperately wanted, otherwise she wouldn't be doing what she was doing. Then she rubbed his side. What was with that? He couldn't himself to smile, but he couldn't bring himself to frown either. Instead he just looked at her, a look of questioning plastered to his face. He narrowed his eyes again, unsure what to do. "I never knew you to flirt." he stated, his voice calm, though it held a bit of emotion. "So, what do you want?" The tom could see past her flirty act, and he could tell she wanted something. Something that she knew was going to drive him to the end of the world before he gave it. While he was looking down at here, he had to admit, she was beautiful. She was small, very small, which made Weaselshade feel slightly in charge. Which he was going to maintain. Anyway, she had a tan coat, with black spots, which seemed to make her coat less boring. His coat wasn't plain, it was dotted with black. Which reminded him, she had been studying his appearance. "No innocent answers." he finally added the last part, to keep her from trying to sweettalk him.
Thea tilted her head to the side giving him an unbelievable look. As if to say 'what are you talking about?' Thea didn't know what she wanted...or, did she? That was quite a large question. With various of answers. "What do I want?" She repeated, finally, then looked into the distance. Above at the sky since she was still on the ground. With a smirk, she replied, "I want for others to think I won't claw their ears off just because I'm so tiny. I want others to appreciate my loyalty instead of reminding me that I was a kittypet. I want to be like the queens in the nursery -" she stopped for a moment. When her eyes landed back on them, they burned with a gorgeous green gaze. "I want kits. Biological kits." She said, rather confidently than anything else. All the other stuff she said could be forgotten because she only wanted one thing. Kits of her own. "And, before you say anything - I love Mothkit and Nightkit, but they're going to be apprentices soon, and I want to nurse my own little ones. And..." Well, what else was their to say. It was rather embarrassing to be coming to him about her problems. Her last litter was a fail since she had a miscarriage, but then again, she had been pretty young. She figured Wesealshade was a tough warrior, and that she would be taken cared for if she bore him a litter. After all, what tom wouldn't be gentle with the she cat that were pregnant with their young. "I think it would be fun," she replied, distantly in a dreamy voice. The future had been bright. Filled with little thems running around. Even if they weren't mates, it would bring them together. A lot closer. "Maybe, having kits...will bring us together? Because let's face it," she snorted. "We don't work well together." But, one day - she hoped they would. But even if it wouldn't work out for the best, there were a lot of other toms that was probably willing to not let the opportunity go to waste.
Old August 23rd, 2017, 08:09 AM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:

Thea tilted her head to the side giving him an unbelievable look. As if to say 'what are you talking about?' Thea didn't know what she wanted...or, did she? That was quite a large question. With various of answers. "What do I want?" She repeated, finally, then looked into the distance. Above at the sky since she was still on the ground. With a smirk, she replied, "I want for others to think I won't claw their ears off just because I'm so tiny. I want others to appreciate my loyalty instead of reminding me that I was a kittypet. I want to be like the queens in the nursery -" she stopped for a moment. When her eyes landed back on them, they burned with a gorgeous green gaze. "I want kits. Biological kits." She said, rather confidently than anything else. All the other stuff she said could be forgotten because she only wanted one thing. Kits of her own. "And, before you say anything - I love Mothkit and Nightkit, but they're going to be apprentices soon, and I want to nurse my own little ones. And..." Well, what else was their to say. It was rather embarrassing to be coming to him about her problems. Her last litter was a fail since she had a miscarriage, but then again, she had been pretty young. She figured Wesealshade was a tough warrior, and that she would be taken cared for if she bore him a litter. After all, what tom wouldn't be gentle with the she cat that were pregnant with their young. "I think it would be fun," she replied, distantly in a dreamy voice. The future had been bright. Filled with little thems running around. Even if they weren't mates, it would bring them together. A lot closer. "Maybe, having kits...will bring us together? Because let's face it," she snorted. "We don't work well together." But, one day - she hoped they would. But even if it wouldn't work out for the best, there were a lot of other toms that was probably willing to not let the opportunity go to waste.

Kits?!? Thea wanted kits? From him? The tom couldn't believe what he was hearing. Her first many wants were reasonable, but kits? From him? It just didn't make any sense why she would ask. There were plenty of other toms around though. Maybe just because she knew him, they had known each other for a while, so she might see him as the only cat who might agree to it. But Weaselshade was still frozen. Frozen to the spot. He was paralyzed by what she had said. He couldn't understand why she would ask such a question. He wasn't the only tom in the world. It drove him crazy just to think about it. Finally, taking a deep breath, the tom was able to unfreeze himself. "Thea, let me get this straight." he stated, taking in several long breaths between words. "You want biological kits, from me?" Not giving her time to answer, he added, "I thought you hated me." With his words, his ears twitched. She did, didn't she? Weaselshade knew she had a point that they didn't work well together, but biological kits could bring them closer, like she said, or pull them farther apart. Weaselshade did not want them to be pulled farther apart. Despite his dislike of Thea, he decided she was a decent cat. He could live with her for the time that it took to raise the kits. Though it wasn't really Thea that worried him. He thought she was a very nice cat, it was possible that he even liked her, no it wasn't that. It was the fact he would be a terrible father. He didn't have a mate, (Which was a good thing to), so he didn't know what it was like to raise kits. He was raising Mothkit and Nightkit of course, but they were adoptive. It had to be different with biological kits. You know you're their real father. So, it would be more of an embarrassment if one was a terrible father to biological kits. He knew that if he was a terrible father, his chances of Thea ever actually working well with him were slim. She didn't seem to like him that much already, and she would absolutely despise him if he was a terrible father. He didn't want to be embarrassed in front of her, for being a terrible father!
Old August 23rd, 2017, 10:37 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Kits?!? Thea wanted kits? From him? The tom couldn't believe what he was hearing. Her first many wants were reasonable, but kits? From him? It just didn't make any sense why she would ask. There were plenty of other toms around though. Maybe just because she knew him, they had known each other for a while, so she might see him as the only cat who might agree to it. But Weaselshade was still frozen. Frozen to the spot. He was paralyzed by what she had said. He couldn't understand why she would ask such a question. He wasn't the only tom in the world. It drove him crazy just to think about it. Finally, taking a deep breath, the tom was able to unfreeze himself. "Thea, let me get this straight." he stated, taking in several long breaths between words. "You want biological kits, from me?" Not giving her time to answer, he added, "I thought you hated me." With his words, his ears twitched. She did, didn't she? Weaselshade knew she had a point that they didn't work well together, but biological kits could bring them closer, like she said, or pull them farther apart. Weaselshade did not want them to be pulled farther apart. Despite his dislike of Thea, he decided she was a decent cat. He could live with her for the time that it took to raise the kits. Though it wasn't really Thea that worried him. He thought she was a very nice cat, it was possible that he even liked her, no it wasn't that. It was the fact he would be a terrible father. He didn't have a mate, (Which was a good thing to), so he didn't know what it was like to raise kits. He was raising Mothkit and Nightkit of course, but they were adoptive. It had to be different with biological kits. You know you're their real father. So, it would be more of an embarrassment if one was a terrible father to biological kits. He knew that if he was a terrible father, his chances of Thea ever actually working well with him were slim. She didn't seem to like him that much already, and she would absolutely despise him if he was a terrible father. He didn't want to be embarrassed in front of her, for being a terrible father!
Thea blinked her eyes, looking up at the tom with a steady heartbeat. She took in his expression, which had been very shocked. But, she remained calm. After all, one of them had to. She didn't expect him to leap up at the opportunity - or the chance - or whatever this would be to him. So, she laid underneath him, the grass comfortable under her back. She twitched her ears. "I think that's exactly what I said." She told him, affirmatively. Because that is what she wanted. Kits. She wanted the feel of being a mother. To be able to produce milk and have her young suckle from her. That was a bonding experience between a mother and kits. She didnt get that bonding experience from Mothkit and Nightkit. They had to be nursed by another queen with milk, and she just took them under her after they were weaned off. Thea gave him an odd state, squinting her eyes at the tom from his words. He thought she hated him? "Well, that's a strong word. Sure, I can't stand you. At all, but I don't hate you. I just greatly dislike you." Now, that was the truth. Ever since she joined Windclan, she never expected to ever work with him in the future any time. But, here she was. "Besides - I never thought I would ever ask you for kits, but I guess it happens." She shrugged lightly, and breathed in deeply of his scent. The thought seemed to either stunned him or made him disgusted. Thea didn't know which one to go with so she went with the latter because didn't Weaselshade hate her as well? "You don't have to do it," she unconsciously rubbed her paw against his foreleg. " I mean, there are many toms that would probably be inclined to want kits as well." She was desperate, but she had to remain calm. She just wanted kits of her own! Was that too hard to understand? No, it was not. Didn't many of the other she cats do it as well? Or, was it that she was too desperate and impatient to wait for a mate? "I just want to be a mother. I want to be able to have to nurse kits. I didn't nurse Mothkit and Nightkit. I didn't have any milk to. And it pains me because I never got that emotional bonding experience when a kit nurses from their mother - adoptive or biological."
Old August 23rd, 2017, 11:48 AM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:

Thea blinked her eyes, looking up at the tom with a steady heartbeat. She took in his expression, which had been very shocked. But, she remained calm. After all, one of them had to. She didn't expect him to leap up at the opportunity - or the chance - or whatever this would be to him. So, she laid underneath him, the grass comfortable under her back. She twitched her ears. "I think that's exactly what I said." She told him, affirmatively. Because that is what she wanted. Kits. She wanted the feel of being a mother. To be able to produce milk and have her young suckle from her. That was a bonding experience between a mother and kits. She didnt get that bonding experience from Mothkit and Nightkit. They had to be nursed by another queen with milk, and she just took them under her after they were weaned off. Thea gave him an odd state, squinting her eyes at the tom from his words. He thought she hated him? "Well, that's a strong word. Sure, I can't stand you. At all, but I don't hate you. I just greatly dislike you." Now, that was the truth. Ever since she joined Windclan, she never expected to ever work with him in the future any time. But, here she was. "Besides - I never thought I would ever ask you for kits, but I guess it happens." She shrugged lightly, and breathed in deeply of his scent. The thought seemed to either stunned him or made him disgusted. Thea didn't know which one to go with so she went with the latter because didn't Weaselshade hate her as well? "You don't have to do it," she unconsciously rubbed her paw against his foreleg. " I mean, there are many toms that would probably be inclined to want kits as well." She was desperate, but she had to remain calm. She just wanted kits of her own! Was that too hard to understand? No, it was not. Didn't many of the other she cats do it as well? Or, was it that she was too desperate and impatient to wait for a mate? "I just want to be a mother. I want to be able to have to nurse kits. I didn't nurse Mothkit and Nightkit. I didn't have any milk to. And it pains me because I never got that emotional bonding experience when a kit nurses from their mother - adoptive or biological."

Was Thea really that desperate? So desperate for kits of her own, that she was asking him? The tom that she truly disliked? That just made him disgusted, and shocked. He wasn't as disgusted as shocked. Though at least he wasn't still frozen. The tom couldn't bring himself to wrap his head around what she was saying. Actually, he didn't want to wrap his head around what she was saying. Why would she want biological kits if she had no mate? Wasn't that greedy? Weaselshade saw it as greedy. After all, she had no mate, he was pretty sure she had no Love Interest- Wait? Was that it? Was he her love interest? No, that couldn't be possible, she would have asked him to be her mate. But then, wasn't declining an offer to give someone kits better than declining an offer to be someones mate? It had to be. Yet from what he heard, Thea wanted kits, but she didn't want to be his mate. Weaselshade found this annoying. She was only doing this for the kits? It also made him a little hurt. He felt like he was being used. Perhaps he could make a deal with her. Give her kits in order for her to do one thing for him? But what did he want her to do for him? Leave him alone? No, that was to vague, also, he might never get to see his kits that way. Even if he wasn't going to be mates with Thea, he loved kits. If they were his, it would be terrible to never get to see them. Plus, the idea of a mini him was simply amazing. Come to think of it, he actually kind of wanted a mini him. Or mini hims. The tom looked at Thea, just because it would be nice to have a mini him, didn't mean he was going to call his deal idea off. "Fine. But under one condition, you need to stop getting on my nerves every second of the day." that seemed like a good deal, but maybe he should specify more. "As in, try not to be so hardheaded when your around me, and the kits."
Old August 23rd, 2017, 11:53 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

A pale, goldenish feline made her way into the clearing. Bright green-gold optics glanced around and a smile was on her maw as she settled down in a spot that looked to be somewhat occupied by other cats - close enough where she could join in conversation, if she felt that it was acceptable, but far away enough that it didn't seem like she was wanting to impose herself on them. Today was going to be a great day. Morningpaw could feel it. Her green-gold optics scanned the clearing... was a new friend available to be made somewhere here? She hoped so. So far, Morningpaw had met quite a few great cats... though they didn't seem to be out here this morning. Probably training somewhere. That was okay, the golden she cat could entertain herself just as readily! Her bright eyes continued to scan the clearing as she tried to plan out her day. I could go hunting - since my mentor's been so busy lately. I have the whole day off, that's the greatest! Or, I could always work on some battle techniques. Those need work. Or I could invite someone to come hunting WITH me, or help me with my training... the she cat glanced around, her optics flickering for a moment as she wondered who would be the best cat to ask. Sometimes the kits wanted to watch her. That was always fun, "performing" for younger cats. And sometimes, there were warriors that she got to have really cool conversations with. But, Morningpaw's favorite thing? Just getting to know her fellow apprentices.

@fenic!

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 23rd, 2017, 12:28 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A pale, goldenish feline made her way into the clearing. Bright green-gold optics glanced around and a smile was on her maw as she settled down in a spot that looked to be somewhat occupied by other cats - close enough where she could join in conversation, if she felt that it was acceptable, but far away enough that it didn't seem like she was wanting to impose herself on them. Today was going to be a great day. Morningpaw could feel it. Her green-gold optics scanned the clearing... was a new friend available to be made somewhere here? She hoped so. So far, Morningpaw had met quite a few great cats... though they didn't seem to be out here this morning. Probably training somewhere. That was okay, the golden she cat could entertain herself just as readily! Her bright eyes continued to scan the clearing as she tried to plan out her day. I could go hunting - since my mentor's been so busy lately. I have the whole day off, that's the greatest! Or, I could always work on some battle techniques. Those need work. Or I could invite someone to come hunting WITH me, or help me with my training... the she cat glanced around, her optics flickering for a moment as she wondered who would be the best cat to ask. Sometimes the kits wanted to watch her. That was always fun, "performing" for younger cats. And sometimes, there were warriors that she got to have really cool conversations with. But, Morningpaw's favorite thing? Just getting to know her fellow apprentices.

@fenic!
Tawnypaw was stuck in dreamland, really. Why? Because she couldn't stop thinking about someone- more specifically, Moonpaw. Perhaps it was because the two were best friends, or she was concerned about her health after the accident, but she couldn't help but feel like this was something more- a thing she didn't ever feel for Aspenpaw, despite how close friends they were. Every day, she couldn't help waking up thinking how beautiful her friend was, how she wanted to spend the day together- how her scars only made her look even more amazing. Even padding out from her den that day, she was still on her mind- perhaps it was what called her to lose her way throughout camp, because boom. She'd suddenly found herself running into another, golden-furred apprentice, stumbling back in a daze as she felt her paws buckle in both shock and embarrassment. "...Sorry about that." She mumbled- maybe as Dapplestar's daughter she should've been a bit more careful, but her mother was both dead and crazy- did it matter all that much?
Old August 23rd, 2017, 12:43 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Yewclaw grunted," We do border Thoonderclan n ya I meant lunar t'rritory." He huffed annoyed by Pidgeonpaw," Why ya gotta be so annoyin' " he asked.
`` `Why ya gotta spe'k like a cat wif out'a Tonge?`` He replied, mocking Yewclaws painfully fake accent.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Closed Thread