Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old January 30th, 2018, 02:05 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Star Wars RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

(Now Abigail's SUPER DUPER MAD and CONFUSED. Well, this escalated faster than I thought it would.)

"Both of you, stop!", Kylo Ren yelled. He looked at Rey and then looked back at Rolen and Abigail. He used the Force to knock the lightsabers out of their hands.

"Won't you look at that? More stupid explaining is going to happen.. Great..
I'm not listening to this.", Owen said, standing up. He walked over to them. "And Abby is going to be even more mad than she was than last time you both had to explain something to her.", he said, looking at Kylo Ren and Rey. "I'll just go and ignore this because I don't want to listen," Owen said.
(She is like mad to the point that she's hysterical...she doesn't know who to trust anymore...what's real and what's not. Her relationship with Rey and just the light side altogether is completely broken. I wouldn't blame her if she joined the first order for good...)
"ah, I get it now. Rolen is also my brother..." She snorted trying to hold back a laugh. "This is fun...trying to predict what you'll tell me next. Oh, perhaps that Stormtrooper over there is my nephew...or maybe Finn is my cousin or Poe is my uncle..." She stopped and all was silent for a few moments then she tried to force grab her lightsaber back from her father's hand. "Why have you lied to us all? And don't say it's to keep us safe...Owen and Dad have done nothing to hurt me in any way since I left Jakku. Rolen maybe, but you can't blame him. He's just as upset as I am."

Last edited by NightWarrior4Life; January 30th, 2018 at 02:07 PM.
Old January 30th, 2018, 02:43 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
(She is like mad to the point that she's hysterical...she doesn't know who to trust anymore...what's real and what's not. Her relationship with Rey and just the light side altogether is completely broken. I wouldn't blame her if she joined the first order for good...)
"ah, I get it now. Rolen is also my brother..." She snorted trying to hold back a laugh. "This is fun...trying to predict what you'll tell me next. Oh, perhaps that Stormtrooper over there is my nephew...or maybe Finn is my cousin or Poe is my uncle..." She stopped and all was silent for a few moments then she tried to force grab her lightsaber back from her father's hand. "Why have you lied to us all? And don't say it's to keep us safe...Owen and Dad have done nothing to hurt me in any way since I left Jakku. Rolen maybe, but you can't blame him. He's just as upset as I am."
(Yup. I'm gonna try to get Ben's side of himself to talk to them. XD It's not gonna work, I know that for sure.)

"You know what I realized? You all are cowards. You all just want Ben to come back so he can protect you all protect. As if he would!", Kylo said, laughing at the last sentence he had said. "Ben's a coward, too! And he's never coming back."

Owen looked at Kylo Ren, anger and sadness building up inside him. Tears fell down his face as he spoke. "You don't even know what you're talking about, Kylo! We need Ben back.. Please..", Owen said.

"You know what, cowards? I'm done. You all can stay with the Resistance.. I'm staying with the First Order with Ben..", Kylo snapped.

"Y-You can't just do that!", Owen said, his crying making him mumble. "I can now!", Kylo replied. (Oh well... What are they gonna do, now??? I wonder...)

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old January 30th, 2018, 03:32 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:

(Yup. I'm gonna try to get Ben's side of himself to talk to them. XD It's not gonna work, I know that for sure.)

"You know what I realized? You all are cowards. You all just want Ben to come back so he can protect you all protect. As if he would!", Kylo said, laughing at the last sentence he had said. "Ben's a coward, too! And he's never coming back."

Owen looked at Kylo Ren, anger and sadness building up inside him. Tears fell down his face as he spoke. "You don't even know what you're talking about, Kylo! We need Ben back.. Please..", Owen said.

"You know what, cowards? I'm done. You all can stay with the Resistance.. I'm staying with the First Order with Ben..", Kylo snapped.

"Y-You can't just do that!", Owen said, his crying making him mumble. "I can now!", Kylo replied. (Oh well... What are they gonna do, now??? I wonder...)
After Rollen heard what Kylo said he immediately forced his saber back and ignited it. He slashed out at Kylo. He refused to show anymore emotion on his face. The anger turns people dark, he knew that well. Ben Solo wasn't there, he never was. After the first slashes he went after him again. His face a mask to hide what he felt. "Ben Solo, I'm going to capture you for the resistance!" His eyes narrowed after he said it.
Old January 30th, 2018, 03:45 PM
Amazing Bean

@Phoenix Flames

@NightWarrior4Life

(What if like eventually what brings Ben back is seeing his family in like dier danger. Like literally about to be executed danger)
Old January 30th, 2018, 03:58 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
After Rollen heard what Kylo said he immediately forced his saber back and ignited it. He slashed out at Kylo. He refused to show anymore emotion on his face. The anger turns people dark, he knew that well. Ben Solo wasn't there, he never was. After the first slashes he went after him again. His face a mask to hide what he felt. "Ben Solo, I'm going to capture you for the resistance!" His eyes narrowed after he said it.
"My name is not Ben Solo! And you can't turn me into the Resistance unless you fight me first.", Kylo replied, dodging Rolen's lightsaber as he ignited his own saber.

Owen...

Owen heard his father's voice in his thoughts. Father? That's the first time I've heard your voice in your thoughts in years! W-What happened?

Kylo wouldn't let me think.. He keep letting my thoughts fade away in his mind, that's why none of you heard me since. And if I ever tried to speak to you all.. He would also ignore me, making it so that I couldn't speak.. But now I guess- I have to stop talking to you through the Force now, Owen..

The voice faded. Owen stood there, staring at Kylo Ren as he tried to fend off Rolen. He couldn't believe what he just heard. Kylo's been restricting Ben from doing anything to try to get us to help him..., Owen realized. They might not believe me if I tell them that.. They might not even believe if I say that Ben is still there... Thatsl there's still hope left for him.. For us... Kylo Ren won't believe a single word of it.. He'll call me a liar, he'll try to kill me, he'll- "Rolen, you need to stop.. Kylo, you stop too..", he said. He faced his mother and sister.

"There's something I need to tellbyou all. I-I think there's still hope for Ben.. He's still there.. I can sense it.", Owen stated, sighing as he finished the last sentence.

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; January 30th, 2018 at 04:00 PM.
Old January 30th, 2018, 04:00 PM
Idjit

Quote:
@Phoenix Flames

@NightWarrior4Life

(What if like eventually what brings Ben back is seeing his family in like dier danger. Like literally about to be executed danger)
(That might be a great idea!)

Old January 30th, 2018, 04:57 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:

"My name is not Ben Solo! And you can't turn me into the Resistance unless you fight me first.", Kylo replied, dodging Rolen's lightsaber as he ignited his own saber.

Owen...

Owen heard his father's voice in his thoughts. Father? That's the first time I've heard your voice in your thoughts in years! W-What happened?

Kylo wouldn't let me think.. He keep letting my thoughts fade away in his mind, that's why none of you heard me since. And if I ever tried to speak to you all.. He would also ignore me, making it so that I couldn't speak.. But now I guess- I have to stop talking to you through the Force now, Owen..

The voice faded. Owen stood there, staring at Kylo Ren as he tried to fend off Rolen. He couldn't believe what he just heard. Kylo's been restricting Ben from doing anything to try to get us to help him..., Owen realized. They might not believe me if I tell them that.. They might not even believe if I say that Ben is still there... Thatsl there's still hope left for him.. For us... Kylo Ren won't believe a single word of it.. He'll call me a liar, he'll try to kill me, he'll- "Rolen, you need to stop.. Kylo, you stop too..", he said. He faced his mother and sister.

"There's something I need to tellbyou all. I-I think there's still hope for Ben.. He's still there.. I can sense it.", Owen stated, sighing as he finished the last sentence.
Rolen didn't stop attacking, he couldn't. He fused to make this a loss on the side of the Resistance. He would bring Kylo Ren to justice. He had no emotional attachment to his real family. He was just attached to Poe, Poe was more of a parent than anyone else ever was!. And C3PO, and R2! He loved his droids and was rather handy with them too. He owned all of his family's heirlooms. The Falcon, Anakin's saber. Well most of them anyways, but none of them made him feel really at home. We maybe the falcon did, he felt alot like his Grandpa when when he flew the falcon. His Grandpa that kylo Ren, His disgusting, wretched sorry excuse for a Father!" He lunged at him again swinging from his arm.
Old January 30th, 2018, 05:08 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Rolen didn't stop attacking, he couldn't. He fused to make this a loss on the side of the Resistance. He would bring Kylo Ren to justice. He had no emotional attachment to his real family. He was just attached to Poe, Poe was more of a parent than anyone else ever was!. And C3PO, and R2! He loved his droids and was rather handy with them too. He owned all of his family's heirlooms. The Falcon, Anakin's saber. Well most of them anyways, but none of them made him feel really at home. We maybe the falcon did, he felt alot like his Grandpa when when he flew the falcon. His Grandpa that kylo Ren, His disgusting, wretched sorry excuse for a Father!" He lunged at him again swinging from his arm.
"Rolen..", Owen said, grabbing his brother by the shoulder and pulling him backwards so that he wouldn't hurt Kylo Ren. "I said stop."

Old January 30th, 2018, 05:18 PM
Amazing Bean

He pulled away and glared at Own "This is a battle, not time for your Family's afairs!" He wasn't angry he was just trying to get the point across. He looked around as the last of the Resistance was leaving. "Bye" he then turned on his heel and ran for it. His saber tucked under his robes. He ran as fast as he could and eventually jumped onto an x-wings fighter. He got in and tried to start the engine. "Ah heck! It's wrecked!. He grabbed the tools from the back of the cockpit and took his hair out of the pony tail where it now hung to about the same length's as Kylo's and he slid under the x-wings to start repairing it, it wasn't too bad. If anyone saw him they would probably just think he was Kylo. He hoped anyways, Force! He hated looking like his father he hated it so much!
Old January 30th, 2018, 06:36 PM
Idjit

Quote:
He pulled away and glared at Own "This is a battle, not time for your Family's afairs!" He wasn't angry he was just trying to get the point across. He looked around as the last of the Resistance was leaving. "Bye" he then turned on his heel and ran for it. His saber tucked under his robes. He ran as fast as he could and eventually jumped onto an x-wings fighter. He got in and tried to start the engine. "Ah heck! It's wrecked!. He grabbed the tools from the back of the cockpit and took his hair out of the pony tail where it now hung to about the same length's as Kylo's and he slid under the x-wings to start repairing it, it wasn't too bad. If anyone saw him they would probably just think he was Kylo. He hoped anyways, Force! He hated looking like his father he hated it so much!
Owen watched Rolen left. He turned around to face Kylo and Abigail again. "We should get going.", he said.