Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old January 30th, 2018, 10:20 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Star Wars RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
Rolen flew out of the base in an x-wings, his target was Kylo Ren. He would shoot, but not kill, he needed Kylo and posibly the Solo children alive. As he rounded the corner a TIE Fighter seemed to come out of no where and started shooting at him. He was able to evade most of the fire, but when another showed up he got hit in the wings. With no droids to fix his wings he was forced to crash land. Luckily young man was able to get out before his craft combusted. He ran to a a place where he would have color. His longish hair was in a small pony tail. All except for his little braid that hung down to his shoulder. He reached for his saber and then started to sneak over, he was sure that he could take on all three of the Solos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

Alright. Owen stayed hidden behind a metal box that wasn't that far away from the entrance to the base. Hopefully no one sees me..
Abigail kept running forward into the base. She watched an X-wing fall to it's doom, shot down mercilessly by a TIE fighter. The girl stared as the pilot stepped out, to her relief, unharmed. Abigail stared at him for a few moments and he stared back, but she didn't dwell on it and continued her search for her mother. Please let her not have escaped yet...
Old January 30th, 2018, 11:12 AM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Abigail kept running forward into the base. She watched an X-wing fall to it's doom, shot down mercilessly by a TIE fighter. The girl stared as the pilot stepped out, to her relief, unharmed. Abigail stared at him for a few moments and he stared back, but she didn't dwell on it and continued her search for her mother. Please let her not have escaped yet...
Rolen was going for Kylo, he wasn't going to waste time on his siblings. He ran over towards his father and ignited his lightsaber. He held it in a defensive position and scowled "I'm going to beat you". It was his dream to bring peace to the galaxy, he was determined to bring in Kylo Ren, Father or not. The resistance would win, he was sure of it. He shook his head after thinking about what he had said "I will bring you to justice" he restated. His eyes reflected Kylo Ren's perfectly.
Old January 30th, 2018, 11:19 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Rolen was going for Kylo, he wasn't going to waste time on his siblings. He ran over towards his father and ignited his lightsaber. He held it in a defensive position and scowled "I'm going to beat you". It was his dream to bring peace to the galaxy, he was determined to bring in Kylo Ren, Father or not. The resistance would win, he was sure of it. He shook his head after thinking about what he had said "I will bring you to justice" he restated. His eyes reflected Kylo Ren's perfectly.
@Phoenix Flames
Abigail froze. She was almost inside the base where the rest of the resistance was. Go! Abigail screamed to Owen mentally, hoping he'd see some sense and hide further away from the danger. She heard the pilot roaring behind her and the sound of an igniting lightsaber. She pulled out her gun, spun around and fired two warning shots at a random bush, setting it on fire. GO!
"No! Stop!" Abigail screeched back, running over to the scene, Gun still loaded and aimed at the man. "What are you doing? Who do you think you are!"
No! I'll fight if I have to...there's still time. I'll buy some time!
Old January 30th, 2018, 11:42 AM
Amazing Bean

He jumped up and landed up on a rock. He shouldn't have acted so impulsively, now he had to fight his sister and his Fa- No not father, Kylo Ren. He was so ashamed of his father, he couldn't stand knowing that it was actually his dad. When he was little he grew up with short visits from his mom, none from Kylo, not that he expected any. It made him mad, he sighed calming himself. He knew anger was bad. He looked at her assuming she knew "I'm Rolen"
Old January 30th, 2018, 11:53 AM
Falling In

Quote:
He jumped up and landed up on a rock. He shouldn't have acted so impulsively, now he had to fight his sister and his Fa- No not father, Kylo Ren. He was so ashamed of his father, he couldn't stand knowing that it was actually his dad. When he was little he grew up with short visits from his mom, none from Kylo, not that he expected any. It made him mad, he sighed calming himself. He knew anger was bad. He looked at her assuming she knew "I'm Rolen"
"Nice..." she said sarcastically. "Well what're you doing with your lightsaber out? Get away from here! Everyone else is leaving...go with them. " Abigail's hand was now shaking. Secretly she was hoping Rolen just left and she her brother and father could get out of here unscathed.
Old January 30th, 2018, 12:14 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:
"Nice..." she said sarcastically. "Well what're you doing with your lightsaber out? Get away from here! Everyone else is leaving...go with them. " Abigail's hand was now shaking. Secretly she was hoping Rolen just left and she her brother and father could get out of here unscathed.
He found his sister to be rather conflicted, she didn't want to hurt anyone, but she was here with him. His eyes narrowed as he saw the ships leaving. He couldn't just jump on one. He was going to have to fight them. He lunged at Kylo and took a hand using the force to knock the blaster out of her hands. He then slashed at Kylo with his saber.
Old January 30th, 2018, 12:37 PM
Falling In

Quote:
He found his sister to be rather conflicted, she didn't want to hurt anyone, but she was here with him. His eyes narrowed as he saw the ships leaving. He couldn't just jump on one. He was going to have to fight them. He lunged at Kylo and took a hand using the force to knock the blaster out of her hands. He then slashed at Kylo with his saber.
"What are you planning to do with that lightsaber? I hope you're not seriously planning on fighting the three of us" She spoke, her voice shaking. Everything was still for a few moments. Then it all happened so quickly. Rolen slashed at her father then whisked the blaster out of her hand. "NO!" Abigail screamed at the top of her lungs. Her first move was to pull out her lightsaber. "Hey, I have one of those too..." She said as threateningly as she could but she probably just sounded childish. Abigail charged towards the padawan and their 'sabers clashed.
Old January 30th, 2018, 01:13 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:
"What are you planning to do with that lightsaber? I hope you're not seriously planning on fighting the three of us" She spoke, her voice shaking. Everything was still for a few moments. Then it all happened so quickly. Rolen slashed at her father then whisked the blaster out of her hand. "NO!" Abigail screamed at the top of her lungs. Her first move was to pull out her lightsaber. "Hey, I have one of those too..." She said as threateningly as she could but she probably just sounded childish. Abigail charged towards the padawan and their 'sabers clashed.
He jumped back onto the rock and glared at Abigale "Abigale Solo stand down, you don't know everything this man has done!" He pointed to Kylo Ren with his lightsaber "Killing innocent people, ruining everyone's life that he crosses, ditching the middle child to raise the first, not caring at all" he glared at him and his eyes watered slightly.
Old January 30th, 2018, 01:21 PM
Falling In

Quote:
He jumped back onto the rock and glared at Abigale "Abigale Solo stand down, you don't know everything this man has done!" He pointed to Kylo Ren with his lightsaber "Killing innocent people, ruining everyone's life that he crosses, ditching the middle child to raise the first, not caring at all" he glared at him and his eyes watered slightly.
Owen! Middle child? Do you know what he's talking about?
"Sorry, I don't think you know him like I do...this man...is my father...I was raised to see him as an ally not an enemy. Everything my mother told me as a little girl. He'd visit me a lot. He was always there...I'll admit now he's not how I remember him...but please. Maybe we can come to an...agreement?" Abigail ducked as a bullet flew over her head. She looked behind her and saw Rey. Her eyes narrowed.
"Abigail!" Her mother exclaimed. "Rolen what are you doing? Can't you see it's her? Don't hurt them..."
"mother..." Abigail said in almost a whisper then swung her lightsaber at Rey. "WHAT'S GOING ON?" She roared.
Old January 30th, 2018, 01:49 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Quote:
Owen! Middle child? Do you know what he's talking about?
"Sorry, I don't think you know him like I do...this man...is my father...I was raised to see him as an ally not an enemy. Everything my mother told me as a little girl. He'd visit me a lot. He was always there...I'll admit now he's not how I remember him...but please. Maybe we can come to an...agreement?" Abigail ducked as a bullet flew over her head. She looked behind her and saw Rey. Her eyes narrowed.
"Abigail!" Her mother exclaimed. "Rolen what are you doing? Can't you see it's her? Don't hurt them..."
"mother..." Abigail said in almost a whisper then swung her lightsaber at Rey. "WHAT'S GOING ON?" She roared.
(Now Abigail's SUPER DUPER MAD and CONFUSED. Well, this escalated faster than I thought it would.)

"Both of you, stop!", Kylo Ren yelled. He looked at Rey and then looked back at Rolen and Abigail. He used the Force to knock the lightsabers out of their hands.

"Won't you look at that? More stupid explaining is going to happen.. Great..
I'm not listening to this.", Owen said, standing up. He walked over to them. "And Abby is going to be even more mad than she was than last time you both had to explain something to her.", he said, looking at Kylo Ren and Rey. "I'll just go and ignore this because I don't want to listen," Owen said.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; January 30th, 2018 at 01:50 PM.