Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 14th, 2016, 06:58 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: RiverClan's Liberation

Moonpaw walked over to Dewstorm. Bucknight was dead, what will happen now? She sighed, a large cut on her shoulder was bleeding. Still, she had to say sorry to the warrior. She limped over, leaving a small trail of blood behind. She looked away from Dewstorm, "I'm sorry...I don't know who is my enemy. I haven't seen you before.." She mumbled.
Old December 14th, 2016, 07:06 AM

My Mood: Bored

(Gosh, I missed this, didn't I?)
Moonpaw gazed around the clearing, her normally white pelt was pink with blood, plastered to her sides. Her wide eyes took in every battle scarred warrior or apprentice before her. She stepped back, quickly turning to lick her paw, feeling every hair on her pelt stand up as she heard paw steps. She looked up, thinking of Waterstreak, but he wasn't there. A Calico she-cat looked down at her, green eyes soft.

Leapingbird teetered across the clearing to the white RiverClan apprentice, looking down at her. The apprentice looked up at her, her blue eyes dimmed. "Are you alright?" she asked the apprentice carefully. the cat nodded slowly, the quickly turned, and licked her paw again. Hesitantly, Leapingbird leaned over, licking a nick on the she-cat's ear. The apprentice snarled, looking upward lunging away.

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old December 14th, 2016, 07:55 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
(we need a cat to attack them)
Sunbreeze was racing through the mass, not hesitating long enough to get hit. She lashed out every once in a while at an unfamiliar cat. She heard the cries of battle surging around her, but flattened her ears to block it out. She raced forwards now lost in the middle of the fighting cats. She stumbled on a grounded cat, tripping over the par of legs. She rolled a few tail lengths before she came to a stop, and that's when she heard him call. A rush of relief came over her when she heard him. She cambered to her paws and searched wildly for the black coated tom cat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfoot⚜ View Post
Addersoul creeps up from behind on Sunbreeze. With out taking one look at the cat, he pounces, attempting to push Sunbreeze to the ground.
(idk if you responded to this Nighty, but i didn't see one so...)

Colby's sapphire orbs feel upon the ginger tabby, and his heart lifted as he realized that she was fine. "Sunbreeze!" He yowled again, this time his tone was more joyful than the last times. He started to run through the cats, heading for his love. The black tom didn't care as he ran into some of the fighting cats. Though some claws at him, leaving scratches, he ignored them. The wiry tom wasn't much of a fighter anyway.

The night colored tom seemed to have frozen when he saw the other warrior attack Sunbreeze. He suddenly leaped forward towards Sunbreeze and Addersoul. "Get away from her!" He yowled. Though he never really fought before - and lost every fight he was apart of - he still wanted to make sure that the ginger and white tabby was going to make it out of this battle. He aimed a blow towards the molly's attacker.

He knew Bucknight was dead, but some of the cats weren't fighting. Some of them were probably angered by the fact that their leader had just been killed by these strangers. Addersoul must be one of such cats. One to keep fighting until their was no longer a battle, until everyone was done fighting... or dead.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; December 14th, 2016 at 07:57 AM.
Old December 14th, 2016, 08:06 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

Bump for @Nighty )
Fadedpaw yowled as the older cat slammed into her. Frantic she whipped around, slashing blindly at her attacker. She dropped to the ground and dashed under her, hoping to escape a number of blows.
(Do you want to continue this here or move it to PM since the battle is technically over.)
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 14th, 2016, 08:12 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: RiverClan's Liberation

Onyx stared at the dead bodies and licked the blood from under his claws. "Oh, this puts new sights in order... Hmm, I think... I should have a bit more fun, although the best part has already happened. The death of the king." he said with a sneer-like snarl when he said 'king'. "Oh well, I think WindClan will be a fun place to visit while it still has it's warriors intact."
Old December 14th, 2016, 08:13 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

(Uh, I'll have Fallenspirit attack her, then realize the battle is over. Dangit, I missed it!) Fallenspirit hissed in pain, yowling as she attacked the apprentice. It took her a few minutes to realize the ferocious battle had stopped, the seething hisses and yowls gone silent. The battle was over. StarClan had won. She stepped off the apprentice, only then realizing Fadedpaw was of her own Clan.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old December 14th, 2016, 08:22 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
(idk if you responded to this Nighty, but i didn't see one so...)

Colby's sapphire orbs feel upon the ginger tabby, and his heart lifted as he realized that she was fine. "Sunbreeze!" He yowled again, this time his tone was more joyful than the last times. He started to run through the cats, heading for his love. The black tom didn't care as he ran into some of the fighting cats. Though some claws at him, leaving scratches, he ignored them. The wiry tom wasn't much of a fighter anyway.

The night colored tom seemed to have frozen when he saw the other warrior attack Sunbreeze. He suddenly leaped forward towards Sunbreeze and Addersoul. "Get away from her!" He yowled. Though he never really fought before - and lost every fight he was apart of - he still wanted to make sure that the ginger and white tabby was going to make it out of this battle. He aimed a blow towards the molly's attacker.

He knew Bucknight was dead, but some of the cats weren't fighting. Some of them were probably angered by the fact that their leader had just been killed by these strangers. Addersoul must be one of such cats. One to keep fighting until their was no longer a battle, until everyone was done fighting... or dead.
(lol nope I'm blind) @MistyFoot
Sunbreeze yowled as the new cat attacked her. She had had her gaze set upon the black tom. She rolled over with the cat aiming her claws to slash at the cat. She yowled for Colby to help attempting to rid Addersoul off her fur. She was grateful though, that she realized after her yowl, Colby was already assisting her. She sighed in relief inwardly that he was so quick to act.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 14th, 2016, 08:26 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post
(Uh, I'll have Fallenspirit attack her, then realize the battle is over. Dangit, I missed it!) Fallenspirit hissed in pain, yowling as she attacked the apprentice. It took her a few minutes to realize the ferocious battle had stopped, the seething hisses and yowls gone silent. The battle was over. StarClan had won. She stepped off the apprentice, only then realizing Fadedpaw was of her own Clan.
Fadedpaw froze in horror, as she believed the cat was going to attack again. She crunched down making herself smaller. She had only had a few training sessions, and most of them were for hunting. She wasn't fully prepared for this. She trembled in fear below the cat, but watched Fallenspirit back away. She stood up warily and backed slowly away, putting more and more space in between her and the warrior.
Old December 14th, 2016, 09:10 AM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Wildpaw ran around among his fellow clanmates, and could see the defeat in some eyes, but most of the cats who followed bucknight resigned and were now determined to make things better. He still couldn't believe his leader had died already, and now they needed to choose an other one. Who would become leader without the deputy?

Wildpaw quickly chassed this thought of his mind and moved on to finding moonpaw, he had lost track of her, and now with an ear bleeding and a claw mark across his muzzle, all he wanted was to make sure she was better than him. He finally spotted her around some other fellow warriors, and padded quickly to her side. "Moonpaw, are you okay? That's some warrior spirit you got there! I'm really impressed." he paused a moment when he noticed her injuries. "You should go see the medicine cat now, they're probably busy but you really need to get that fixed."

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old December 14th, 2016, 09:29 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Cucumberpickle glanced at a Riverclan warrior," I killed an apprentice, I stopped him from killing his sister. I'm sorry...," he added

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread