Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 13th, 2016, 09:47 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: RiverClan's Liberation

Ivypaw, didn't like what had gone on. But it happened. She looked at her brother who was so angry at her for betraying her birth clan, he probably kill her. She looked at Skyclan, They said we can come if we want? She tilted her head. As much as her clan would hate it she wanted to go with them. She had trained hard, and this was a chance to prove herself..but what if that got her killed..She didn't care only as long it was for Starclan.
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old December 13th, 2016, 09:57 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
For a moment, Shadepaw stared at the apprentice calmly. "I'm on the side of our rightful leader." He mewed, his tail twitching back and forth in slight discomfort as he glanced at her. She didn't have a RiverClan scent. She was probably one of these- intruders who had come to take Bucknight from power. He couldn't believe the nerve of her, coming up to him and having the guts to speak to him. Still, he would bide his time. It would be the right thing to do for him to wait, wait for her to explain herself before he continued. "And yourself?" He asked, his voice deepening into a low growl now.
"On the side that fights for the right cause." She hissed defiantly. Salmonpaw hesitated no longer, launching herself at the cat. She aimed her unsheathed claws for the apprentices neck area, but rolled away to the side, hopefully avoiding any blows heading towards herself. Salmonpaw was a fluffy cat, which sometimes hindered her movements, but she moved as quickly and swiftly as possible.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 13th, 2016, 10:03 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
"On the side that fights for the right cause." She hissed defiantly. Salmonpaw hesitated no longer, launching herself at the cat. She aimed her unsheathed claws for the apprentices neck area, but rolled away to the side, hopefully avoiding any blows heading towards herself. Salmonpaw was a fluffy cat, which sometimes hindered her movements, but she moved as quickly and swiftly as possible.
Shadepaw smiled maliciously, even as the other apprentice's claws caught the side of his neck. His hues narrowed and he unsheathed his own claws, leaping through the air towards Salmonpaw, aiming to pin her to the ground. A snarl was fixed on his maw, and he glared at the other apprentice. Shadepaw obviously had only one thing on his mind, and that was doing whatever it would take to stop this apprentice. Even killing her.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 13th, 2016, 10:41 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Minnowstream glanced around the clearing, hearing Toothless's call. "Toothless?" As he ran to her, she immediately relaxed. "I-I'm going to fight too," She murmured. "I'm fighting against Bucknight," she hoped he was too. Pressing up against his side, she glanced around the clearing, wondering if any cat would attack them. "We fight together?" She called back to the tom. She knew she'd do much better in battle with him by her side to protect her.
Toothless nodded "me too, i fight for starclan." He stated, his green gaze flicking from cat to cat, waiting for one to attack. Once he heard his mates question he smiled down at his love "of course, i wont just leave you." He purred and leaned down to lick the top of minnowstreams head.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 13th, 2016, 10:48 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chancey View Post
Shallowpaw felt outraged, "YOU FLEE HEARTED SKYCLANNERS!!!" Shallowpaw snarled, "Disloyal flee pelts!"
Reedbriar turned on the apprentice with a vicious snarl, "What will that do Shallowpaw? They won."
Starfall is my gay ceiling wizard
Fallen is my falcon
Officer Wolf is my sock-eating jedi growlithe
Strobelight is my bacon meatshield
SpiralTheRival is my space dragon
XxEclipseMoonxX is my pocket sized potato
Down goes the clown-TOS
Old December 13th, 2016, 10:55 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

{Open rp}
Cloudspots skidded to a halt as he saw the chaos and blood, the dappled toms eyes wide with disbelief "T-this is what starclan wanted? Is this how they wanted to win?!" He spat, his words dripped with anger, but were laced with disbelief. The skyclan warrior twiched his wiskers and lunged himself into the battle, his fur rose with anger as he spotted clanmates turn on clanmates 'oh dear starclan why? So much death, so much blood, so much suffering.'he thought as his sky blue orbs looked around the battlefield.
Cloudspots grit his teeth and wrinkled his nose "You pieces of foxdung! I can't even fathom the reason you mouse-brains call yourselves warriors!" He yowled, his blue orbs blazed with anger, hatred pooled in his stomach as he saw kin fight kin. The dappled skyclan warrior unseathed his claws and dug them into the ground "What warror gives up on their own ancestors?" He mumbled to himself, his tail flicking violently back and fourth as he prepared himself to attack.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 14th, 2016, 12:19 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
{Open rp}
Cloudspots skidded to a halt as he saw the chaos and blood, the dappled toms eyes wide with disbelief "T-this is what starclan wanted? Is this how they wanted to win?!" He spat, his words dripped with anger, but were laced with disbelief. The skyclan warrior twiched his wiskers and lunged himself into the battle, his fur rose with anger as he spotted clanmates turn on clanmates 'oh dear starclan why? So much death, so much blood, so much suffering.'he thought as his sky blue orbs looked around the battlefield.
Cloudspots grit his teeth and wrinkled his nose "You pieces of foxdung! I can't even fathom the reason you mouse-brains call yourselves warriors!" He yowled, his blue orbs blazed with anger, hatred pooled in his stomach as he saw kin fight kin. The dappled skyclan warrior unseathed his claws and dug them into the ground "What warror gives up on their own ancestors?" He mumbled to himself, his tail flicking violently back and fourth as he prepared himself to attack.
Auroraflame noticed Cloudspots and she decided to walk over to the warrior. Auroraflame shook her head, "It's not a choice we had, or StarClan had, but we saved many lives", Auroraflame said solemly. Much blood had been shed, and a few had died, but if they hadn't done this, then many others would have been killed under the evil reign of the cat named, Bucknight. "And, they don't have an option to step out", Auroraflame then continued, gesturing cats all around that still fought. "Us SkyClan cats chose to fight. But them? They don't have an option or how many would probably be killed for disloyalty?", the deputy said. She pitied the RiverClan cats. Bucknight had looked and sounded like a horrible cat and the SkyClan deputy hoped whoever would be the next leader would keep RiverClan at peace and just be a good leader.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old December 14th, 2016, 01:55 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Lunarpaw hissed in pain as the she cat dug her claws into his back once again, ripping through his flesh. He had never been involved in a battle before, let alone with a cat this desperate. What was she thinking, attacking her own clanmate? And what did she mean she was 'protecting her Clan?' :"What...are you...talking about?" He panted, still struggling to deattatch the she cat from himself. He was trapped. How could he get out of this- alive?
[/B]
@Nighty
Shadepaw looked around, a sneer coming onto the tom's maw. How dare these strange cats come here, saying they were going to 'liberate' RiverClan from Bucknight's rule? How dare they come here acting like they knew everything, as though they would be able to run the Clan better than Bucknight? And StarClan- StarClan was for the weak and young to believe in. Shadepaw knew that he was neither weak nor young, and he was beginning to grow more determined then ever to prove it. Any cat who even dared to say StarClan now...well, he would attack them. If they weren't for Bucknight, they were disloyal to RiverClan. And disloyal cats deserved to be punished.
(also, posted in TC)
"I'm protecting my kits! I'm protecting my freinds! I'm making sure that at the end of the day, nomatter who are leader is Riverclam is safe!" The snow-shoe cat yowled ferociously, she loosened her claws though.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old December 14th, 2016, 05:03 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

Fallenspirit was surprised when this new leader called Bucknight evil. Surley he couldn’t be! But when she heard that their battle cry was for StarClan, she realized they had to be right. StarClan would never allow cats to battle against a good leader on their behalf. "For StarClan!" She chimed in, launching herself at any cat not on these newcomers' side. This just happened to be Fadedpaw.
Bump for @Nighty )

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old December 14th, 2016, 05:30 AM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmoose View Post
Dewstorm noticed Minnowstream and padded up to her. "Are you okay?" I hadn't seen your mate anywhere during the battle" She noticed her worried gaze "But im sure he is fine...He is pretty tough after all" She gazed at the shocked cats around her. ("I wonder how many cats died or got lost during battle?") She wasn't really close to anyone and wondered if at least all the apprentices were doing all right.

Looking up at Onyx, he seemed deadly and she would be guessing the other clans would be under attacked.. ("They don't even know whats really coming...do they?") Her tail flicked hoping Minnowstream wouldn't panic too much.
Her gaze than shot to Mapledash ("Thanks alot") The announcement didn't feel to inspiring anyways hearing Mapledash's words of instructions.
Minnowstream frowned. "I saw him towards the beginning of it, but we got separated..." She glanced around the clearing once more. "I'm sure he's fine." Her wounds were sore, though luckily she had only sustained scratches, and no major wounds.

The molly followed Dewstorm's gaze, trailing to Onyx and then Mapledash. I'm glad I didn't need to fight Onyx, She thought with a shiver. But at least we know Skyclan won't be taking over. She tried to give Mapledash a nod, but it was more slow paced and confused. A lot had happened, and so suddenly, that it was all catching up to her now. "Bucknight's really dead," she murmured to Dewstorm.

Closed Thread