Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Today 06:10 PM
Warrior Name Game
Today 06:09 PM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by glitch
Today 06:07 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Moonraven
Today 06:00 PM
Marigoldkit Finder
Last post by chickadee
Today 05:54 PM

Old August 22nd, 2017, 09:26 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Murder in WinkClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
[ when you completely forget that deputies exist.
i just imagine peachstar saying "ok guys well i'm leaving because you think i'm a murderer." crying ]
XD we've all been there
Old August 22nd, 2017, 09:27 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

THE NEXT KILL WILL BE EITHER POSTED TONIGHT OR TOMORROW AROUND 4:30-5:30 PM
Old August 22nd, 2017, 09:28 PM
Burnsoul

My Mood: Sick

I already voted for fawnstep
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
"Screw you all 'cause b!@#* I'm fabulous!" -Palewind
Old August 22nd, 2017, 09:29 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Andreas Marino View Post
@Sasukewolf (madness)

"Yes." Hamilton murmured back. He sat there, listening to the banter and chaos, feeling sick to his stomach as he watched the leader leave. Was he wrong in his assumption? His brown eyes focused on Applemask, a small amount of panic flaring through his system. What if Applemask was the murderer, and now he was in charge? His tail pinned itself against his flanks, ears flattening against his head. Paranoia was surging through the timid cat, as he looked towards Caracalleap and Thistlepaw, eyes widening slightly. What if one of them was the murderer? His gaze focused on Lostface. What if Lostface was the one who murdered Gray? Could Palewind have done it? It wasn't like there was much of a fight, only a rock in the skull... Hamilton shuddered, squeezing his eyes shut. This was too much for him at the moment.
Lostface quickly nuzzles Hamiltons chest trying to calm him. " calm down little kitten we'll figure this out.. together " he says putting his paw on Hamiltons a stubborn fire in his eye telling all that he will not give up so easily on this.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 09:30 PM
Burnsoul

Palewind let out a snarl of irritation. "Mousebrains. Someday when we figure out what's happening here, I will be the first to welcome back our leader."
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
Old August 22nd, 2017, 09:33 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

His spotted pelage ruffled in the cool gusts of wind that followed. It was like they were there to remind him that maybe it wasn't going to be alright. Maybe he would be the next lifeless body to be mourned over. He could even be the next cat to be exiled. For all he knew, the cats here could be plotting against him; thinking that he is the insane killer. But, alas, the tom whisked his imagination far from that terrifying section of his mind, now focusing more on the fact that his chances of living were most-likely slim. He knew that he wouldn't of been one of the most legendary cats to go down in history, yet the male knew that he would be remembered. And that was the main thing.
The ends of his fur prickled, feeling the intense stares from the other cats; who were all probably thinking the same things as he was.
'You can't trust anyone.'
Heck, Caracalleap could barely trust himself. It was like he wasn't in control, like he was nothing against the fear and pain that the murderer had struck into the clan. The tom was merely an ant, whilst the killer was an elephant. Although, as much as he was worrying on the inside, the sandy-coloured male was composed on the surface. Eyebrows furrowed, yet demeanour smooth and unaffected.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old August 22nd, 2017, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Lostface quickly nuzzles Hamiltons chest trying to calm him. " calm down little kitten we'll figure this out.. together " he says putting his paw on Hamiltons a stubborn fire in his eye telling all that he will not give up so easily on this.
Hamilton nodded, giving up finally and leaning his head on Lostface's shoulder, his shoulders shaking with grief and terror. He was a medicine cat after all, he had no idea what to do besides treat wounds... and if the murderer was still among them, he wouldn't be able to defend himself. A soft cry tore itself from Hamilton's throat, muffled by Lostface's fur. "I don't know what to do." The cat whispered, trembling. "I can't do anything to help... I'm only a medicine cat." He sniffled, looking up at Lostface.

(Yes, Hamilton's personality changes each game depending on his role.)
Old August 22nd, 2017, 09:41 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Andreas Marino View Post
Hamilton nodded, giving up finally and leaning his head on Lostface's shoulder, his shoulders shaking with grief and terror. He was a medicine cat after all, he had no idea what to do besides treat wounds... and if the murderer was still among them, he wouldn't be able to defend himself. A soft cry tore itself from Hamilton's throat, muffled by Lostface's fur. "I don't know what to do." The cat whispered, trembling. "I can't do anything to help... I'm only a medicine cat." He sniffled, looking up at Lostface.

(Yes, Hamilton's personality changes each game depending on his role.)
He smiles softly as he licks Hamiltons cheek. He purrs softly trying to calm and ease his soul. " I'm a warrior my duty is to protect my clans and everything I love." He nuzzles Hamiltons nose with his own " you are something I love you're the reason I've found a reason to live when you found me I wanted to die now I'm here and I'm ready to protect you no matter what" he says with a soft warm purr
Old August 22nd, 2017, 09:45 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

(This is early cause I gotta go...)
Update </3

Lostface was stunned by the leader's exile. So stunned in fact, the tom was foolish enough to head out of camp for fresh air. The air was cool and humid, as if the earth itself were mourning the losses. The tom stopped by a stream, and lapped up some water. It tasted fresh and delicious on his dry tongue. The tom lifted his head and stared back at his reflection. Painful memories rushed to his mind quicker than the stream's current. Lostface began to turn around, but a heavy paw slamming on his head brought him down to the ground hard.Sharp claws dug into a deep scar on his chest, and sliced downward. The scar was now reopened, fresh blood pouring out of the old wound. In vain, Lostface fought back, blindly and feebly striking out at his attacker. Claws met his neck, brutally slicing a new, deep wound, meant to kill. Lostface gurgled and choked up blood, the blood dribbling through his nose and mouth. Delusional and wheezing, the tom let out a dry laugh. "Is this karma, father? Even in death you don't accept me," he mumbled to no one in particular. "See you in hell, father." The tom looked up, as if facing an old friend. "And you, my love, I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough," he wheezed. The tom hacked up more blood, staining the grass red, and fell limp. The tom was dead, and bleeding out into the stream.

Leader:
Peachstar//Female//Chameleon EXILED.

Deputy:
Applemark//Male//Mousy

Med cat:
Hamilton//Male//Doctor Andreas Marino

Med cat apprentice:

Warriors:
Carcalleap//Male//mompaws
Gray//Female//Darky DECEASED.
Lostface/Lucifer? (Idk which one)//Male//Sasukewolf (madness) DECEASED.
Thornrake//Male//Shadowmaru
Fawnstep//Female//Black Cat
Flameleaf//Female//Flameleaf
Fallowstep//Female//No One's Beeswax
Moon//Female//Aura
Apprentices:
Thistlepaw//Male//Charmer

Queens:
Nebula//Female//Socks

Kits:
Bingo//Male//Boba Fett

Elders:
Palewind//Female//Burnpaw

@Darky @Mousy @Charmer @Doctor Andreas Marino @Black Cat @Sasukewolf (madness) @Chameleon @Flameleaf @Boba Fett @Burnpaw @Aura @No One's Beeswax @Shadomaru @mompaws

Last edited by Role; August 23rd, 2017 at 05:16 PM.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 09:47 PM
Burnsoul

0-0
Someone just killed the "devil" cat...