Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM

Old October 8th, 2016, 07:39 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Overwatching the Void

(OOHHHHH OHHHH CAN I RP AS ZARYA? IM EVEN PART RUSSIAN.)
Old October 9th, 2016, 08:29 AM
Stormcaller Warlock

My Mood: Relaxed

[ QUOTE=Grimshadow;3997]Without a word, he threw Jason into the wall and stood over him. "Where is the technology you've been working on?" he asked, voice guttural, though calm sounding. He hadn't intended for this one to live, but it would help if he knew what he was looking for.[/QUOTE]

(@Dizerel Sure. Just make sure there's no teleporting magical Zarya that shows up at the best time.)

Jason grunted when he collided into the wall, dizzy for a brief moment from the force that he had been thrown with. "Go burn in Hölle." The scientist spat, eyes narrowing despite the fact he no longer had his weapon on him. He clearly knew all about every piece of tech. In fact, he had produced and thought up most of the technology Missklang had produced for a while.

'Insert SIVA per Projectile' - Genesis Chain

The fool may not fear the storm, but the storm will never respect the fool. - EV-42

Everything fades... even memory. - Midha's Reckoning
Old October 9th, 2016, 12:30 PM
Student Psychologist

(Just let me know when the best time to start is.)
Old October 9th, 2016, 03:59 PM
Graham Cracker

My Mood: Queenly

"Very well. But it seems you'll get there before me." He kicked Jason in the stomach and then knelt in close to his face. "Don't make me ask again." His blades raked ever so slightly against the flesh of Jacob's neck, just barely drawing blood, and then he noticed that the other cut had healed up and left a scar. "And what have we here?"
Darkness blacker than black and darker than dark, I beseech thee, combine with my deep crimson. The time of awakening cometh. Justice, fallen upon the infallible boundary, appear now as an intangible distortion. ... Explosion! - Megumin

I have no strength, but I want it all. I have no knowledge, but all I do is dream. There's nothing I can do, but I struggle in vain. - Subaru

I don't want to see any more things that've changed. It's exhausting. - Hikari Sakishima
Old October 9th, 2016, 06:53 PM
Stormcaller Warlock

[ QUOTE=Grimshadow;5171]"Very well. But it seems you'll get there before me." He kicked Jason in the stomach and then knelt in close to his face. "Don't make me ask again." His blades raked ever so slightly against the flesh of Jacob's neck, just barely drawing blood, and then he noticed that the other cut had healed up and left a scar. "And what have we here?"[/QUOTE]

Jason grunted again as he was kicked, trying to curl into a ball and was stopped by his attacker getting in his face. The moment he was cut, however, the purple aura flared up, albeit weaker this time because of the minor wound, and the cut slowly closed. Despite the aura being low this time around, any nearby tech sparked a little, though it didn't cause any permanent damage.

The fool may not fear the storm, but the storm will never respect the fool. - EV-42

Old October 9th, 2016, 08:19 PM
Graham Cracker

"Hmm... I suppose if you won't tell me where it is, then perhaps I can take you instead." He backed up, giving the scientist some space. "Your security by the way, not particularly useful, are they? I think I'll just have Talon raid this place. Now, come with me. Otherwise, I will have to get physical with you."
Darkness blacker than black and darker than dark, I beseech thee, combine with my deep crimson. The time of awakening cometh. Justice, fallen upon the infallible boundary, appear now as an intangible distortion. ... Explosion! - Megumin

I have no strength, but I want it all. I have no knowledge, but all I do is dream. There's nothing I can do, but I struggle in vain. - Subaru

I don't want to see any more things that've changed. It's exhausting. - Hikari Sakishima
Old October 9th, 2016, 09:01 PM
Stormcaller Warlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimshadow View Post
"Hmm... I suppose if you won't tell me where it is, then perhaps I can take you instead." He backed up, giving the scientist some space. "Your security by the way, not particularly useful, are they? I think I'll just have Talon raid this place. Now, come with me. Otherwise, I will have to get physical with you."
(To say the truth, I've been playing for time so you could have Genji pop up or something. XD)

Jason grit his teeth, glancing briefly at his computer that was a decent ways away. He quickly spat out a command at the machine in a last-ditch attempt to do something. "Authorization: Wolfram, Security Code Delta, Core File Code Beta."

The computer whirred to life at the voice recognition, and there was a brief window before all hell mostly likely would break loose.

Old October 10th, 2016, 12:53 AM
Graham Cracker

(Genji isn't even here. x3 Have a security team come in. Or *cough* *cough* Zarya.)

Once more, he lifted Jason through into the air, this time his hand clasped around his throat. "I warned you. What did you just do?" he hissed, his grasp getting tighter each second that passed without answer.

Last edited by Grimshadow; October 10th, 2016 at 12:55 AM.
Old October 10th, 2016, 08:08 AM
Student Psychologist

(Lol, ok, I gotchu.)

Zarya rushed up the set of stairs, the security team behind her. She happened to be just a few blocks down the street, since Mcree was touring her through america (Yes I know, its pretty cheesy). "Отойди" She said to the security team: Stay back. Headed over to the room where the talon member was spotted, she kicked down the door, her particle cannon whirring and ready.
Old October 10th, 2016, 08:35 AM
Stormcaller Warlock

Jason 'laughed', since it was slightly difficult to do so when someone was clenching on his throat. "You... can't.... get any.... information now...." He abruptly stopped when his door was smashed down, though his face was slowly turning blue fro lack of air.