Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 01:41 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM

Old October 7th, 2016, 11:27 PM
Fleaffy

My Mood: Bored

Default The Fifth Wave

I am a HUGE nerd about the fifth wave books. I'm only starting book three out of five though so for the sake of not spoiling the rest of the series for others who may also be reading the books, this roleplay will start a day before the EMP (electromagnetic pulse) hits the Earth taking out all things that use electricity. As the roleplay goes along I'll announce when the next waves are going to hit and when children are taken to Camp Haven. By the way, I'll only allow a small amount of characters over 18. It's fine if they turn 18 over a couple of years, but for the sake of not wanting to ruin Camp Haven's entire purpose (can I punch Vosch please? For multiple reasons.) This takes place in northern Ohio (as the books do) near Lake Erie (is that the spelling? >~<) If you have any confusion on the roleplay don't hesitate to ask! Then, finally, the form! And my character beneath it.

Form! *cue that king trumpet music*

Name:
Age (between 7-18 is preferred):
Personality:
Questions:
Other:

I think I got everything... Ok here's my character:

Name: Kona Lillian
Age (between 7-18 is preferred): 15
Appearance: Kona has long chesnut hair braided down her back, fierce chocolate eyes, and tanish skin. She also has a couple of scars on her wrists. She generally wears a brown leather belt and baggy camo pants. She also wears a blue hoodie over an orange T-Shirt. (Completely mismatch. Just like me ;D)
Personality: Kona is sometimes quick to decide and jumps straight into action without thinking first. She means well, for the most part, and follows what she believes, while still being open minded. She isn't totally addicted to her phone and was on the track team. She holds promises deeply and sticks to her logics. On the downside however, she can be known for having slight anger problems and picking a fight here and there. Kona does know though her limits to abilities and most of the time will back down when she knows she needs to.
Questions: N/A
Other: Nupe!

Thanks for applying! Or not, if you just looked XD I was going to put something important to the rp here, but I forgot so if I remember I'll tell you all XD
I post art and animation here:
Youtube Instagram DeviantArt Twitter
Old October 8th, 2016, 12:04 PM
bruh head

Default Re: The Fifth Wave

Name: Mora Johnson
Age (between 7-18 is preferred): 9 years old
Appearance: she's short, with blond hair that falls to her shoulders. Her eyes are a hazel color, and she has slightly tanned skin with freckles dotting her cheeks and arms.
Personality: TBRP'ed
Questions: This has nothing to do with the RP, but isn't there only 3 Fifth Wave books?
Other: None.
Old October 8th, 2016, 04:45 PM
Fleaffy

[ QUOTE=Aleka ☁️;3453]Name: Mora Johnson
Age (between 7-18 is preferred): 9 years old
Appearance: she's short, with blond hair that falls to her shoulders. Her eyes are a hazel color, and she has slightly tanned skin with freckles dotting her cheeks and arms.
Personality: TBRP'ed
Questions: This has nothing to do with the RP, but isn't there only 3 Fifth Wave books?
Other: None.[/QUOTE]
Accepted and is there? I dunno I'm brainfarting XD. If there's only three though I may be in some trouble because then I won't have anything to read...
Old October 9th, 2016, 09:53 AM
Fleaffy

Bump
Old October 9th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Golden Demon

My Mood: Cheeky

Name: Luna Swirl
Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjHO5mNxnHty5m8YBcyl36PXuzYKrT9 DDq80al1p8VPRB8F8B_3A (Wears thick-framed glasses also)
Personality: Luna is a happy-go-luck kinda gal. She's always happy, not understanding when people she doesn't know are sad. When a friend is sad, she instantly cheers them up with puns and jokes. If that doesn't work, she'll get depressed herself, and her friends will scramble to get her to perk up to her usual self. She’s also a show fanatic, her clothes mostly consisting of characters and phrases from her favorite shows. Music is what her life revolves around, and she can sing a bit. Since the EMP, her free-time consists of practicing her guitar and strengthening her voice. Without music, she would probably die.
Questions: Can she have a pet? Also, anyone can be her friend

Other: I didn’t know there was more than one book ;-; I’ve only read the first one sooo yeah x3

SIDENOTE: ALEKA I LOVE YOUR SIGGY ALL OF IT

Quote or Mention me in posts, as I usually forget to check on RPs sometimes :nuu:
Old October 10th, 2016, 08:53 AM
Fleaffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameFire25 View Post
Name: Luna Swirl
Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjHO5mNxnHty5m8YBcyl36PXuzYKrT9 DDq80al1p8VPRB8F8B_3A (Wears thick-framed glasses also)
Personality: Luna is a happy-go-luck kinda gal. She's always happy, not understanding when people she doesn't know are sad. When a friend is sad, she instantly cheers them up with puns and jokes. If that doesn't work, she'll get depressed herself, and her friends will scramble to get her to perk up to her usual self. She’s also a show fanatic, her clothes mostly consisting of characters and phrases from her favorite shows. Music is what her life revolves around, and she can sing a bit. Since the EMP, her free-time consists of practicing her guitar and strengthening her voice. Without music, she would probably die.
Questions: Can she have a pet? Also, anyone can be her friend

Other: I didn’t know there was more than one book ;-; I’ve only read the first one sooo yeah x3

SIDENOTE: ALEKA I LOVE YOUR SIGGY ALL OF IT
Accepted and yes she can have a pet