Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Reincarnations

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM

Old March 24th, 2024, 06:23 AM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Leopardbite

Quote:
As you approach, you are unnerved by their smoldering gazes.

You know you're being judged for all your worth, but you're determined to make your case. It's not every day cats try to reincarnate, and you're tired of being trapped here. Perhaps your first life didn't go as planned.. but the next one is going to be better.

All you have to do is answer them.

"What makes you stand out from the rest of the cats who want another chance?"

Leopardbite
120 Moons | She-cat | The Place of No Stars

Artwork by LysitheaWO on DA

Within the cave, two tired amber orbs blinked amongst the darkness. Tail swishing idly, out padded an old, shaggy-looking she-cat. She had cleansed herself for this occasion, so that her coat was in the same sparkly glistening state it had been when she roamed the waking life.

She padded forward and took a seat calmly, steadying herself as she swept a rose-hued tongue over her lips.

"My name is Leopardbite," she began firmly — her tone dull yet non-threatening. She had been working on improving how she came off to cats whilst in the Dark Forest, and she came ready to show that to the cats of the Covenant.

"As many other cats here do, I seek to be reincarnated. However, I would like to give a strong point as to why I believe I deserve it."

"Firstly: I have committed many atrocities in my life as a waking cat, and although I am not proud of them, I know there is no going back and I've only served my consequences. I hold no bitterness for anyone who I may have dealt with or otherwise done wrong in my life, and I only hope that they can heal and find endless peace."

She sucked in a sharp breath, flexing her digits. "I believe my case to be different because I was on the road to getting better: not only for myself, but for the cats around me.... And yet, I myself barely knew this. But I tried to improve myself by taking in an abandoned kit and a young WindClan weanling. I loved them dearly, and though I know they have probably passed on over the moons, I would like to have a shot at a better life, if you'd allow it." Her time in the dark forest, she believed, had replenished her and allowed her time to think over her actions, why they were wrong, and how she could be the loyal Clan cat she'd always wanted to be in the next life.

Last edited by The Kitty.; April 6th, 2024 at 09:22 PM.
Old April 15th, 2024, 01:31 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Leopardbite

Lichenflood - Dark Forest Spirit - Ancient WindClan Warrior
large dark brown tabby with green eyes and a white muzzle and chest
He'd heard rumors about this cat, about her crimes in the Clan he loved most. Stepping out from the shadowy misty, some tendrils still clinging to his pelt, Lichenflood let his narrowed green gaze rest on the cat. His ears remained perked as he listened to each word. "A second chance is what you seek, hmm?" His voice rumbled like thunder as he came to a stop before Leopardbite, lifting his chin as he analyzed her. "Yes, you did, but did you not also snap at that young WindClan kit you took in? Did you not call her, an 'ungrateful swine'? I highly doubt that any cat would ever see that as love. I certainly don't." A scoff. "So I suggest you quit thinking you can lie to us."

It was always fun whenever the cats who came back to the council to try and weasel their way to the earth thought that they could lie about how certain events happened. As if the council didn't watch over the going-ons of the Clans specifically for moments like these. In the dim lighting, Lichenflood's eyes flashed dangerously. "Now that we've gotten that out of the way, the truth if you please."

[ @The Kitty. - waiting on two other wardens! ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old April 18th, 2024, 02:31 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

SNOWLEOPARD
she/her | ancient thunderclan medicine cat | dark forest
The snowy bengal materialized beside Lichenflood, taking a few steps forward and leaving a half shadowy, half starry trail behind. Her whiskers twitched as she watched Leopardbite come into view. A Dark Forest resident, it seemed, and a pretty old one at that. She let her tail flick to and fro, curiosity shimmering in her blue-grey eyes as she regarded the molly. This was interesting - a cat who had done wrongs in the past. She was generally willing to hear them out. There was no going back, that was true, and Snowleopard had to deal with that feeling in her life as well...

So Leopardbite had been on the road to getting better and improving for the cats around her. That made the bengal raise her eyebrows - especially at the mention of the kit. She nodded along when Lichenflood began adding his input. She was apalled Leopardbite would see calling a kit 'ungrateful swine' as love... If those were truly the candidates views, Snowleopard would give her a simple 'no' and not much more. However, there was still a chance something would change as their conversation went on. A chance that Leopardbite would see it for the best to speak truth and not make up some idealistic, fake world just so that she could get sent back.

"Lichenflood is right, we want truth. You know, I wasn't the best cat in my past life either. I made some bad decisions - not because I had a bad heart, but still. I know what it's like but I also know that what you've described isn't love and you need to stand up for your mistakes. We won't take liars into consideration, but if you stay true to yourself and to us, you might actually have a chance at getting back to life. So tell me now - what makes you stand out? What have you really done in the past and what are you hoping to do to change that?" She raised a brow as she waited for an answer.

[ @The Kitty. - Leopardbite ] [ @taillow - Lichenflood ] [ @/Warden 3 ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old April 18th, 2024, 05:09 PM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Barkblaze
[ Ancient Windclan Medicine Cat | Starclan ]

Barkblaze couldn't help but overhear and join other two Wardens. But the Starclan cat also couldn't stop himself from giving the two Dark Forest cats a silent sideye as he joined the case of Leopardbite. He honestly had a single thought, she had wasted her life. She deserved to rot in the Dark Forest. He just had to chime in, this cat was getting fairly annoying by the heartbeat. It had been Lichenflood's own comment on how she insulted the child had grappled the Windclan tom's attention after all.

"What confirms that you wouldn't fall down the same route? What is stopping you from being an even worse cat than this life has granted you, a single drive? A single thought that you were doing better? That serves nothing if you fail to recall this life or why you crave desperately at our paws for a second chance. By the looks of it, you are truly not the slightly bit remorseful about your actions toward the kitten. I hate to agree with Lichenflood, but yes, give us the truth. It saves us the time of having to find it out ourselves."

He falls quiet, allowing her time to respond and the other two cat's to add onto his words. Green eyes focused on the cat before him and his judgement. White and black pelt itching for an answer that offered any sense of reason and explanation.

[ @The Kitty. , @taillow , @starry ]

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ fading’s carrd | lightningeagle's carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen

Last edited by stag; April 18th, 2024 at 05:10 PM.
Old April 25th, 2024, 05:37 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ bumping @The Kitty.:! if there's no response by 4/30 leopard will be automatically rejected ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules