Last post by Myling
Today 08:56 AM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 08:47 AM

Old March 23rd, 2017, 01:31 PM
Starlingheart

Default Art Requets(Warrior Scene Requests, nothing else)

If you would like to see a warrior cats scene in the drawing please list the scene below and be very very specific so I can get the details right. The scenes you ask for can be from the main series, special editions, or even from your own fanfics. If the drawing you ask for is not specific enough, I will decline the request until you can be more specific. Or if you want a book cover redone from the main series or one that you want for your own fanfics, I'll do that as well.

Form(BE SUPER DUPER SPECIFIC)
Name of Character(s):
Description(I'd prefer writing out the description than a pic but I'll work with both, or if it is a cat(s) from the series, I'll look up their markings and such):
Place/Background Description(Pic is preferred):
What is Happening?:
Words/Subtitles:
Other Descriptive Info(Especially if it is a fanfic drawing):
Old March 23rd, 2017, 06:28 PM
Starlingheart

Default Re: Art Requets(Warrior Scene Requests, nothing else)

I totally forgot to add a sample picture which I try to do often when I do these types of things. Here is a sample:
http://kitty62201.deviantart.com/art/Bluestar-s-Memories-670681481

=3
Old March 23rd, 2017, 09:50 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Art Requets(Warrior Scene Requests, nothing else)

Character Name: Forest
Description(I'd prefer writing out the description than a pic but I'll work with both, or if it is a cat(s) from the series, I'll look up their markings and such): okay so since this is an OC of mine I'll type this out. So Forest is a solid Balck she cat. She is a bit small, as she is only 7 moons. She has a bit of her fathers build, longer legged and muscular. Even for her young age, she is in the Syndicate so she began training earlier, so her muscles can be well defined if you like. Despite most of her pelt being black, there is an under coat of tan. This part of her pelt does not show through to too terribly many places, mostly on her chest and underbelly. Here, the tan and black combine to form tabby like stripes. They lace up her chest and a few near her eyes show on her face. Her golden brown eyes are also lined with the tan color along with more of the tan tabby stripes of her forehead.
Place/Background Description(Pic is preferred): Ehh I don't really have a picture of what I have in mind, but it should be fairly simple, I think lol. So basically I want it darker/shaded around her, with it lightening at the corners and a small outline of her. It's basically her thoughts, the quote is that I put down there. So almost like she's trapped in her own mind? I really hope this makes sense cause I don't know anymore lol.
What is Happening?: Kinda like I mentioned before, the quote I have of her is actually something she thought, so like she is think this, trying to make it truer to herself. A little background in the situation being, she is in a really bad training session with her mentor and she was forced to kill some cats her age. Now she's presenting one of her kills to the cannibal of the Syndicate. So the cats main thing is politeness, and Firest isn't always the most polite cat.
Words/Subtitles: "Be polite, stay calm. Act nice, be strong."
Other Descriptive Info(Especially if it is a fanfic drawing): Umm I'm just gonna add that since it's a single cat, could she be facing forwards, her face scrunched up like she's thinking? Also, if you do her facing forwards, she has faint thin scars on her left cheek that were from a cats claws.

Honestly idk if I made any sense with this. If you need clarification on something just ask. Also you can see her page if you need some more info:
https://nightyscharries.weebly.com/forest.html
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~