Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > General Board

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM

Old January 23rd, 2018, 08:45 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Chatbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post
That's gonna be me next year, I'm gonna be doing a play, a sport, and after school classes. Plus as soon as the play ends robotics season starts along with another season of sports after my first one ends. Next year is gonna be fun!!! *sarcasm*
Atleast you don't have a tough grading scale I.E. 76 is the latest grade u can have and still be passing (C)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 24th, 2018, 05:33 AM
Astrophysicist

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Atleast you don't have a tough grading scale I.E. 76 is the latest grade u can have and still be passing (C)
True, the lowest we need to pass is a 60. Though the lowest grade my mom will let me get is 80

Click Mini-Sheldon, you know you want to.
Old January 24th, 2018, 06:21 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
True, the lowest we need to pass is a 60. Though the lowest grade my mom will let me get is 80
92=A
84=B
76=C
70=F
IDK on D...
Those are the lowest you can get with that grade.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 24th, 2018, 10:07 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
92=A
84=B
76=C
70=F
IDK on D...
We have a new grading system. It used to be As Bs and Cs etc. but now we have
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

4/5 is about a C/passing grade 6/7 is a B and 8/9 is probably like A
Old January 24th, 2018, 01:42 PM
Astrophysicist

Quote:
92=A
84=B
76=C
70=F
IDK on D...
For us it's
93-100=A
90-92=A-
87-89=B+
83-86=B
80-82=B-
77-79=C+
73-76=C
70-72=C-
67-69=D+
63-66=D
60-62=D-
0-59=E

Old January 24th, 2018, 01:43 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
For us it's
93-100=A
90-92=A-
87-89=B+
83-86=B
80-82=B-
77-79=C+
73-76=C
70-72=C-
67-69=D+
63-66=D
60-62=D-
0-59=E
Only similar one is A's and B'S

Old January 24th, 2018, 03:10 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Yes, got home from a report thing, and I have the equivalent of straight a's!

Also made myself rice noodles for tomorrow's lunch

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 24th, 2018, 03:35 PM
Miraculous Lover

Quote:
For us it's
93-100=A
90-92=A-
87-89=B+
83-86=B
80-82=B-
77-79=C+
73-76=C
70-72=C-
67-69=D+
63-66=D
60-62=D-
0-59=E
God you make my grading system look so easy but honest to goodness I hate the education system where I live. It's so stupid and it's really hard to learn something. I normally get straight A's and that's ok with me but the problem I have is my science class. What idiot thought cramming a 7th grade course and an 8th grade course in one year would be smart?! My class is full of all those smart students who always get A's in everything but I'm pretty sure that half our class is failing because the class average is like a 73. Also our school does this stupid thing with BTF's and it stands for Behavior Tracking Form. And like everyone you act out of code you get a negative mark and if you are a goody-two-shoes like me you get positive ones. But aside the point, we host these "BTF parties" where you get like a couple periods off. Last time they threw everyone into a PE field and expected them to have fun. There wasn't any organized games or anything. It was a complete bore. We also have an incompetent "Gifted" teacher. She doesn't even have her degree to teach us and literally has us doing reading assignments which are super easy but completely boring and if you're like me and have ADHD then the entire hour is like banging my head into a wall. Wow I used like this thread to rant entirely about school. Can you tell I hate it? If you paid close attention you even know what grade I'm in and can probably guess my country. But if I'm going to rant more I'll just bring a topic most can relate to. Lunch food. I swear to God that stuff was found from the dumpster. I was just walking into the cafeteria today and saw a roach crawling up the wall. Does anyone else have this problem?

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Old January 24th, 2018, 06:34 PM
Astrophysicist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
God you make my grading system look so easy but honest to goodness I hate the education system where I live. It's so stupid and it's really hard to learn something. I normally get straight A's and that's ok with me but the problem I have is my science class. What idiot thought cramming a 7th grade course and an 8th grade course in one year would be smart?! My class is full of all those smart students who always get A's in everything but I'm pretty sure that half our class is failing because the class average is like a 73. Also our school does this stupid thing with BTF's and it stands for Behavior Tracking Form. And like everyone you act out of code you get a negative mark and if you are a goody-two-shoes like me you get positive ones. But aside the point, we host these "BTF parties" where you get like a couple periods off. Last time they threw everyone into a PE field and expected them to have fun. There wasn't any organized games or anything. It was a complete bore. We also have an incompetent "Gifted" teacher. She doesn't even have her degree to teach us and literally has us doing reading assignments which are super easy but completely boring and if you're like me and have ADHD then the entire hour is like banging my head into a wall. Wow I used like this thread to rant entirely about school. Can you tell I hate it? If you paid close attention you even know what grade I'm in and can probably guess my country. But if I'm going to rant more I'll just bring a topic most can relate to. Lunch food. I swear to God that stuff was found from the dumpster. I was just walking into the cafeteria today and saw a roach crawling up the wall. Does anyone else have this problem?
Honestly my school doesn't even know what it's doing right now, they tried to start off the year by using a new grade site called Empower, it's supposed to be able to combine lesson planning and gradebooks into one site to make it easier on the teachers. In theory it sounds like it could be a good idea but the site was so complicated that

1. The students didn't know it existed for the first month of school
2. Even after we were told it existed only me and a few friends found out how to access it
3. Even though we could access it it didn't matter since the teachers didn't know how to use it either and couldn't put grades in

We literally went the first quarter of the school year not knowing what our actual grades were until they had to change it back. And as for the lunch I can't really complain about school lunch after my transition from my middle school's lunches to my high school's lunches. Let's just say I felt blessed to have an actual slice of pizza for lunch after having to deal with 7 years of square cardboard strips.

Old January 25th, 2018, 07:43 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Honestly my school doesn't even know what it's doing right now, they tried to start off the year by using a new grade site called Empower, it's supposed to be able to combine lesson planning and gradebooks into one site to make it easier on the teachers. In theory it sounds like it could be a good idea but the site was so complicated that

1. The students didn't know it existed for the first month of school
2. Even after we were told it existed only me and a few friends found out how to access it
3. Even though we could access it it didn't matter since the teachers didn't know how to use it either and couldn't put grades in

We literally went the first quarter of the school year not knowing what our actual grades were until they had to change it back. And as for the lunch I can't really complain about school lunch after my transition from my middle school's lunches to my high school's lunches. Let's just say I felt blessed to have an actual slice of pizza for lunch after having to deal with 7 years of square cardboard strips.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
I use to go to public schools so I do know you'd pain, and yeah in the public schools I was that A plus snob then who doodled in class not paying attention, and yeah public school lunches suck, for me I transferred to private school 8th grade they have good lunches nothing like Ruby Tuesdays or Olive Garden though. Last year our food provider, Sage was really good, now we use Flik which imo isn't that good, but is better that public school lunch. And like its a "college prep school" so its not an interactive class, just lectures, and they give freshman 2 hours of homework and like when you also do 2 sports, a play, and D &D school can be stressful, but your not getting slammed to the lockers by seniors...everyone is self-private!

Last edited by Mango; January 25th, 2018 at 07:43 AM.