Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

The response took a moment, the words not processing before the tripod grinned lightly and nodded letting Violetfreckle lead the way to the cove.

Sticks and yellow bells, then Mudhound could sleep. Sticks and yellow bells, then Mudhound could collapse. Sticks and yellow bells, then Mudhound could use Redhawk as a pillow and not have to think about things.

Sticks and yellow bells, then- oh look a stick.

Taking advantage of the dead bush they found the tripod yanked several off, starting a pile before they finally broke the silence. "That.... That battle was a mess." A tired sigh "Vi I dont even know if it was their fault or ours but a battle doesnt feel like it should be like that. Kinda wish I didnt have to go but that makes me feel bad because I do wanna support Bumble-sis....."
The hornet really wasnt looking for answers or something specific, but just needed to vent and talk and trusted Violetfreckle enough to talk about it. It just.... It was a wrong battle.

@vellichor
•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

She wasted no time once they arrived. Mudhound seemed... exausted, to put it lightly. She knew they were one for a bit of tomfoolery but for both of their sakes, Violetfreckle would try to avoid indulging them. It didn't take much looking to find the yellow bells -- a whole patch of them, in fact. She tried to pick them as gently as she could, managing to get five somewhat-good ones. The tabby was ready to head back whenever, but then Mudhound started to speak.

Vi. She froze at the word, at her nickname. It felt odd, coming from Mudhound. Not completely wrong, so to speak, as Violetfreckle considered the two of them friends. Hopefully. But it felt... right when Bumble said it. Oh StarClan, she could think about this later. The battle. Right. "I mean," she spoke as she gently laid the bells at her paws. "RiverClan... we-- they are a stubborn group of cats. But StarClan above they're disorderly, unruly, and wild. And maybe there was a more peaceful path, but without solid leadership, cats are just going to keep doing whatever the hell they want." Part of the reason she left was that she felt like it was every cat for themself. Ears flattened and tail swished side-to-side as she relived the memories. "I hope that we don't have to do this again anytime soon, and that they pull themselves together."

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old March 3rd, 2024, 11:30 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post
•° Violetfreckle °•

She wasted no time once they arrived. Mudhound seemed... exausted, to put it lightly. She knew they were one for a bit of tomfoolery but for both of their sakes, Violetfreckle would try to avoid indulging them. It didn't take much looking to find the yellow bells -- a whole patch of them, in fact. She tried to pick them as gently as she could, managing to get five somewhat-good ones. The tabby was ready to head back whenever, but then Mudhound started to speak.

Vi. She froze at the word, at her nickname. It felt odd, coming from Mudhound. Not completely wrong, so to speak, as Violetfreckle considered the two of them friends. Hopefully. But it felt... right when Bumble said it. Oh StarClan, she could think about this later. The battle. Right. "I mean," she spoke as she gently laid the bells at her paws. "RiverClan... we-- they are a stubborn group of cats. But StarClan above they're disorderly, unruly, and wild. And maybe there was a more peaceful path, but without solid leadership, cats are just going to keep doing whatever the hell they want." Part of the reason she left was that she felt like it was every cat for themself. Ears flattened and tail swished side-to-side as she relived the memories. "I hope that we don't have to do this again anytime soon, and that they pull themselves together."

Mudhound

Honestly the hornet couldnt comprehend how Violetfreckle could manage it. Having to leave ones old home and life for something better because the old way just wasnt good, coming to love your new home only to find your old one endangering it, having to either fight your old home or risk loosing the new... That sounded like torture. Collecting the sticks (only four) and padding over to take a flower from the patch the other warrior had found the tripod rested their tail on Violetfreckles shoulder (and kinda used her as a lean rest).

"This must be hard for you.... Im sorry about that. I hope we dont have to fight them again, with Larkstar gone and I think Birdsnow alone things might change, she seemed eager for that from the yelling. If we do though we love you here, no matter where you were from. Youre thunderclan now, our weird fishy Vivi who brings stinky trout back sometimes.

And it it means youre a Vivivi who doesnt fight riverclan if you dont wanna but can thrown down with any shadowclan cat we'll still love you.
.....But I still hope they change for the better too."

Right herbs were collected and Springpaw did kinda need this fast and Mudhound wanted to take a nap before the funeral started. So the tripod gathered up the four sticks and one yellow bell and waited for the molly to be ready to go.

(new nickname/joke unlocked, every time Muddy name drops violet they add another vi~)
Old March 5th, 2024, 10:06 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

╒═══════✰°
MothDust
|purrks: n/a|moons: 36|he/him|
°✰═══════╛

He never asked for another apprentice since his had gone missing. Hopefully, it won't end up like last time. The apprentice simply walks away from him. It was starting to get warmer, though, still cold. The snow melts from the ground, clouds out, occasionally letting the sun peak, but only for a split second before disappearing again. He padded along the edges of the fallen tall grass in the Firefly Cove. This would be the first place he would bring his new apprentice. he scoffed at himself. Such a silly idea. Why not just to a clearing in the forest? Oh, but it would sure be fun! He thought, sarcastically. Well, his apprentice was going to be happy. So many sarcastic thoughts, Mushroomcloud wouldn't nipped him on the ears if he kept at this. His tail drooped at the thought, he needed to work on it for his mate. Mushroom was probably also busy with his own apprentice, which also made Mothdust sad. They only had the dark night together, and because Mushroom's apprentice was an overachiever he got up before Moth did. "Well, nightpaw, what did your old mentor teach you?" he asked, his voice trailing off. Poor apprentice, he thought, he didn't know Honeydew well, but he knew Honeydew was a kind cat. Maybe he shouldn't bring up the warrior again, if nightpaw was touchy about it. So, Mothdust waited for a response.

@Eraserhead

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art Shop
Old March 5th, 2024, 05:52 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

Redhawk - ThunderClan Hornet

"It's definitely normal t-to be nervous," the hornet agreed with a nod of her head, heading out of camp with Daylightpaw by her side. Redhawk knew the territory well enough by now to know where to go without doing much thinking. A nice walk out to the cove seemed nice, especially since the weather wasn't as harsh as it had been lately. Still a bit chilly, but no rain or snow had fallen for quite some time.

The meadow was always a beautiful stretch of land, the flowers that dotted the cove before the grassy land morphed into a more sandy clearing, eventually wrapping around and out of sight off towards RiverClan's land. "Do you have any warrior name you're hoping f-for?" Red asked with a smile towards the apprentice. That was always the exciting part - seeing what the names would be. She still recalled her ceremony and going from Redpaw to Redhawk, in honor of her assessment catch and knack for tree hunting.

[ @Ladiebugg finally got around to this i am SO sorry for the delay but yay red and daylight bonding!! ^^ ]
Old March 5th, 2024, 09:52 PM
Hey, kids! Look, a deer!

Bump Policy: Doesn't really matter-
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MothDust~ View Post
╒═══════✰°
MothDust
|purrks: n/a|moons: 36|he/him|
°✰═══════╛

He never asked for another apprentice since his had gone missing. Hopefully, it won't end up like last time. The apprentice simply walks away from him. It was starting to get warmer, though, still cold. The snow melts from the ground, clouds out, occasionally letting the sun peak, but only for a split second before disappearing again. He padded along the edges of the fallen tall grass in the Firefly Cove. This would be the first place he would bring his new apprentice. he scoffed at himself. Such a silly idea. Why not just to a clearing in the forest? Oh, but it would sure be fun! He thought, sarcastically. Well, his apprentice was going to be happy. So many sarcastic thoughts, Mushroomcloud wouldn't nipped him on the ears if he kept at this. His tail drooped at the thought, he needed to work on it for his mate. Mushroom was probably also busy with his own apprentice, which also made Mothdust sad. They only had the dark night together, and because Mushroom's apprentice was an overachiever he got up before Moth did. "Well, nightpaw, what did your old mentor teach you?" he asked, his voice trailing off. Poor apprentice, he thought, he didn't know Honeydew well, but he knew Honeydew was a kind cat. Maybe he shouldn't bring up the warrior again, if nightpaw was touchy about it. So, Mothdust waited for a response.

@Eraserhead
| Nightpaw |

He stayed there. "We briefly touched combat... so can we work on that?" The young apprentice said, shuffling uncomfortably.

Looking for a Crowfeather.... (Matchmaker event)

Characters:
Nightpaw (ThC) ~ Sparksky (ShC) ~ Rabbitkit (RC) ~ Coryo (Rouge)

"I don't care, get it done before my nap's over."
Old March 5th, 2024, 10:00 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

DaylightPaw
DaylightKit,

11 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

ThunderClan Apprentice

___

DaylightPaw purred and followed RedHawk out of camp. 'Thank you.. I appreciate this.'

___

One the reached the Cove, DaylightPaw looked around. She had always liked the meadow.. It was calming. 'I think I'd like to be called DaylightWing.. Kinda like you..'

___

@tally

'
Old March 6th, 2024, 12:25 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Mudhound

Honestly the hornet couldnt comprehend how Violetfreckle could manage it. Having to leave ones old home and life for something better because the old way just wasnt good, coming to love your new home only to find your old one endangering it, having to either fight your old home or risk loosing the new... That sounded like torture. Collecting the sticks (only four) and padding over to take a flower from the patch the other warrior had found the tripod rested their tail on Violetfreckles shoulder (and kinda used her as a lean rest).

"This must be hard for you.... Im sorry about that. I hope we dont have to fight them again, with Larkstar gone and I think Birdsnow alone things might change, she seemed eager for that from the yelling. If we do though we love you here, no matter where you were from. Youre thunderclan now, our weird fishy Vivi who brings stinky trout back sometimes.

And it it means youre a Vivivi who doesnt fight riverclan if you dont wanna but can thrown down with any shadowclan cat we'll still love you.
.....But I still hope they change for the better too."

Right herbs were collected and Springpaw did kinda need this fast and Mudhound wanted to take a nap before the funeral started. So the tripod gathered up the four sticks and one yellow bell and waited for the molly to be ready to go.

(new nickname/joke unlocked, every time Muddy name drops violet they add another vi~)
•° Violetfreckle °•

Maybe it was because she'd used Mudhound as a pillow for so long, but Violetfreckle found she didn't mind when the tree-legged cat leaned against her. She shifted her weight to make things easier on both of them and listened to the cat speak. She frowned and furrowed her brows. Larkstar was gone? It was just Birdsnow? Was that... Birdpaw? The forever-apprentice? She tried to keep her face even, but couldn't stop her tail from flicking side-to-side. Mudhound's ever growing list of "Vi"s distracted her and made her snort.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll fight just about anyone, don't you worry. I'd just rather them get back on their paws first, y'know? Have some opponents worth fighting." No matter how much she disliked her former Clan, Vi knew there was always going to be some Starsdamned connection to it that she would never be able to shake.

As Mudhound got up, Violetfreckle was reminded why they were here. Right. Yes. She picked up the five bells and headed back, Mudhound hopefully in tow.

// making the patrol report post asap o7 \\

Old March 6th, 2024, 12:50 AM
ruler of everything ♕

•° Violetfreckle °•

She hated to admit it, but the trek from camp to Cattail Pond and back had left her a bit breathless. Traveling to Firefly Cove had been an adventurous choice, but she'd made it. It seemed that her breathlessness caused her to ignore her surroundings. While halfheartedly looking for marigold, she stepped on a flower with a shocked mrrp! And looked down to find herself standing on wilted, crumbled petals. She hissed and growled, shaking her head. What an idiotic mistake. One she wouldn't make again.

From the corner of her eye, she spotted more bright flowers. A whole patch of them, in fact, just like the rosemary. Haha! With a satisfied purr, she pulled up five of them, leaving a pawful to keep growing. She dropped the flowers in a safe place and looked for the last item on her list: moss. And honestly, it wasn't all that hard to find. As she pulled up a bit of it, she heard a squeak and saw a rather plump vole scurry away from her. She abandoned the moss temproarily and pursued the creature, killing it easily with a single strike. She finished gathering the moss -- two bundles, specifically -- and gathered up her collection. Yes, this was more than enough. Now, it was time for the long trek back home.

Home.

// thunderclan raid healing, trip two: +5 marigold, +2 moss, +1 vole \\

Old March 7th, 2024, 05:58 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Bashful

@niiight (copper-paw) @Beanz (nectar-kit)

Fallingpaw he walked out of the camp "Copper paw wanna go for a walk?" he asked kindly
Old March 7th, 2024, 06:07 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Fallingpaw he walked out of the camp "Copper paw wanna go for a walk?" he asked kindly

《 Copperpaw 》
9/100

they/them / thunderclan apprentice / ambitious

They looked up at the clouded sky and narrowed their eyes. "This is no weather for a walk..butt...I want to get out of camp."They turned their attention back onto Fallingpaw. "Sure! Let's go!" They leaned forward in a large stretch.
"I could use a trip out of camp." Copperpaw flicked their ear. "Lead the way." they purred.
(@Spider-in-the-corner ; Fallingpaw , @Beanz ; Nectarkit )

Last edited by nyx; March 7th, 2024 at 06:12 PM.